- - - - -

Please Help! Worst Pip Only Hours After Inject??

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#26 commandopat

commandopat

• Members
  • 1,018 posts
  • LocationCali, except when on cycle and then in The Netherlands

Posted 20 March 2015 - 06:52 AM

Thanks all for your responses!
Quick update: I pinned several times now and switched to quads, each shot was 1ml DA and 1ml TRA. Figured out, that warming up the vials with a hair dryer (from the bottom up) helps tremendously! Oil is going in much easier, no real Pip so far. Will keep that up.
Next time I might try delts as well.
Cycle's going fine so far, but if I just start looking at carbs, BOOOM It blows me up like nuts. Vascularity in arms/shoulders is still high though.

Very interesting on the use of a hair dryer. How much do you warm them up?
Exercise--------1RM--------@ Weight
Flat Bench------395lbs x2---198lbs
Deadlift---------550lbs---- --187lbs
Pull-ups---------52
Pushups--------2020 in 1 set, non-stop, no knees on ground etc, in 2H 8 mins.

#27 dml11

dml11

• Members
  • 11,582 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 01:09 PM

Hair dryer works.......hot tap water running directly out of the faucet works too.

With gear that has some serious bite to it, adding sterile grape seed oil can be a night and day difference.

#28 swim21

swim21

• Members
  • 4,486 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 01:23 PM

The first time I ever got the coughing and sweating thing I thought it was over.

I quickly started putting all my pins and gear away. I didn't want them to find my lifeless body with that stuff all around me.

As it turned out, the coughing and sweating quickly went away and I survived the harrowing ordeal.

Not fun though.

Had this happen last night.

Did two quad pins and as I was pushing the 2nd one my chest started getting tight which I'm guessing was from the first pin cause I did them quickly.

Put everything up and coughed till I puked and my eyes were bloodshot. Chest is still tight today but survived. Not a fun ordeal

#29 gymrat80

gymrat80

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 07:39 PM

Very interesting on the use of a hair dryer. How much do you warm them up?

like 20secs or so, until the vial gets noticably warm.

#30 rebelhead1

rebelhead1

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 21 March 2015 - 09:22 PM

its called a pulmonary-oil micro embolism POME. that new test undecanoate comes with a box warning about it.

i always aspirate nowadays.

http://www.endo.com/...r/AVEED_ISI.pdf

this dude ended up in the hospital.

http://www.ncbi.nlm....les/PMC3205107/

" i eat grits"  Ronnie Coleman

#31 Chris Benoit

Chris Benoit

• Members
  • 1,514 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 21 March 2015 - 09:42 PM

Pinning delts is my fav. Never get PIP.
  • Looseunitwa likes this
Meat for the Beast

#32 Snuffcore

Snuffcore

• Members
  • 122 posts
  • LocationHarm city

Posted 25 March 2015 - 11:53 AM

Is PIP common with Test Prop?

Sometimes you have to cross the line to find out where it is.

#33 bananaking

bananaking

• Members
  • 560 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 11:57 AM

Most people seem to complain about it so yes and NO :P . I guess it depends on your source.

#34 dml11

dml11

• Members
  • 11,582 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 12:15 PM

It absolutely cripples me.

I've actually tried it from several different sources over the years and I've always found it unbearable.

#35 Snuffcore

Snuffcore

• Members
  • 122 posts
  • LocationHarm city

Posted 25 March 2015 - 04:54 PM

How does the ester effect PIP?  Or, does it?  Do longer esters hurt more than shorter?  Or the other way around?

#36 janoy crevesa

janoy crevesa

• Members
  • 1,064 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 08:00 PM

I stopped getting PIP when I started going slower and letting the needle sit in my leg for like a min and taking like 2 mins or more to push a ml or 2 in.
  • gymrat80 and staytrue82 like this

#37 gymrat80

gymrat80

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 12:51 PM

Once I started prewarming the oil and did inject slower,it got much better. Pip is there,but goes away after couple of hours.

Only injecting in quads and having no issues so far.

#38 TheMyth89

TheMyth89

Test is BEST!

• Members
  • 4,941 posts
  • LocationIn The Gym!

Posted 26 March 2015 - 12:55 PM

aveil, heat, hot showers, massages!

Need advice on training, cycle layouts, general supplements, diet or just have a general question? Just send me a PM!

Follow my log:  http://www.prohormon...d-follow-along/

#39 poopypants

poopypants

Anabolic Poo!

• Members
  • 4,384 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 11:53 PM

I dunno... this latest bottle of Tren is from a diff batch n destroys me regardless of injection site and even if I take 5 min to push 1.5cc... (total pin is 3cc with the test e and mast p)
Luuurkin...

#40 mr.cooper69

mr.cooper69

• Members
  • 582 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 01:39 AM

its called a pulmonary-oil micro embolism POME. that new test undecanoate comes with a box warning about it.

i always aspirate nowadays.

http://www.endo.com/...r/AVEED_ISI.pdf

this dude ended up in the hospital.

http://www.ncbi.nlm....les/PMC3205107/

Yup. Many people don't realize it's not just a coughing fit and you're in the clear. You continue to have difficulty inhaling deep breaths for 1-2 days due to lung inflammation, and there's usually a massive release of acute phase reactants that results in achy joints and feeling ill. The latter may explain some of the "test flu" episodes that occur randomly throughout a cycle with seemingly no rhyme or reason, with subclinical microembolisms being the cause.

#41 WrkHrdPlyHrd9999

WrkHrdPlyHrd9999

• Members
  • 990 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 04:40 AM

Well WTH. That sounds scary as CRAP :(

#42 dml11

dml11

• Members
  • 11,582 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 06:47 AM

How does the ester effect PIP?  Or, does it?  Do longer esters hurt more than shorter?  Or the other way around?

There seem to be many vaiables.

Depends of the gear (Test, Mast, EQ, etc), also depends on the lab (some are smooth while others have some bite) and it also varies from person to person.

But in a very, very general way....

Test E and Test C are usually well tolerated (minimal PIP) by most people while Test P causes tremendous PIP in many people.

But it's not necessarily due to the Propionate ester but it seems to be the Testosterone with the Propionate ester.

Not sure if that makes sense but let me give another quick example.

Test P cripples me but Mast P is 100% painless for me............then again, Masteron seems to be pain free regardless of whether it's E or P.

Another factor is the mg per ml. For example, I've used Primo E dosed at 100mg per ml and it was painless but I tried Primo E (from the same lab) dosed at 200mg per ml and it was unbelievably painful.

Final point......Test P dosed at 100mg per ml should hurt much, much less that Test P dosed at 200mg per ml.

I hope this was somewhat helpful.

#43 dml11

dml11

• Members
  • 11,582 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 06:49 AM

I dunno... this latest bottle of Tren is from a diff batch n destroys me regardless of injection site and even if I take 5 min to push 1.5cc... (total pin is 3cc with the test e and mast p)

Might be worth it to purchase some sterile grape seed oil to "cut" the gear with. Makes a tremendous difference.

#44 Snuffcore

Snuffcore

• Members
  • 122 posts
  • LocationHarm city

Posted 27 March 2015 - 02:45 PM

There seem to be many vaiables.

I hope this was somewhat helpful.

Thanks man.  It was.

Might be worth it to purchase some sterile grape seed oil to "cut" the gear with. Makes a tremendous difference.

Good to know.

#45 rebelhead1

rebelhead1

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 03 April 2015 - 01:16 AM

definitely the concentration effects the pip. my guess is that diene ace is about saturated at 100mg/ml, so crystallization occurs rapidly once in contact with body fluids. trest ace is pain free but is only dosed at 50mg/ml. guaiacol seems to postpone the onset of pain but it still comes eventually with the high dosed gear. some t 350 i had hurt like a mfker. diluted to 200mg/ml with the addition of oil, it became painless.

" i eat grits"  Ronnie Coleman

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users