• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

#51 D-575

D-575

• Members
  • 418 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 06:03 PM

^ ditto.

Honestly, fck bringing anything in right now besides maybe like more of the stuff we don't have in-stock.

A serious priority should be mentdione.  Let's get 20mg mentdione tabs in 100ct packs.

I'm sort of in the air with oral trest.  A lot say that mentdione blows oral trest out the water, especially for pre-workout.  So I'd rather just see mentdione come back.

• Scope75, Mocellim and DesignerMuscle like this

#52 Scope75

Scope75

• Members
  • 769 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 06:11 PM

I've never researched with Ment and would really like to asap but I have a little Trest and I know my monkey loves Trest preWO.
Need some Ment to see what's what for the King of PreWO.

#53 DesignerMuscle

DesignerMuscle

• Members
  • 1,368 posts
  • LocationGainsville

Posted 10 March 2015 - 06:31 PM

^ ditto.

Honestly, fck bringing anything in right now besides maybe like more of the stuff we don't have in-stock.

A serious priority should be mentdione.  Let's get 20mg mentdione tabs in 100ct packs.

I'm sort of in the air with oral trest.  A lot say that mentdione blows oral trest out the water, especially for pre-workout.  So I'd rather just see mentdione come back.

D-575 for president! 

• D-575 likes this

#54 ZOO

ZOO

PHF Jacked Wordsmith

• Reps
  • 1,372 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 06:32 PM

The old ment was great. Chewing on 15 tabs and shit before lifting or boxing. It was good stuff.
  • DesignerMuscle likes this

PHF Supplements Rep

http://www.phfsupplements.com

#55 DesignerMuscle

DesignerMuscle

• Members
  • 1,368 posts
  • LocationGainsville

Posted 10 March 2015 - 06:34 PM

^ ditto.

If they can make Ment in tab form, doesn't this mean they can make ddrol, etc in tab form as well? I mean, i'd rather have tabs that are properly dosed than loose powder/ suspension, if they can't encapsulate the research powder. 

• Mocellim likes this

#56 D-575

D-575

• Members
  • 418 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 06:43 PM

If they can make Ment in tab form, doesn't this mean they can make ddrol, etc in tab form as well? I mean, i'd rather have tabs that are properly dosed than loose powder/ suspension, if they can't encapsulate the research powder. 

You sure would think so, eh?

But nah, this was back in the day when they first came out with Mentabalon and Trenavar.  I forget if Trenavar was in tabs, but I know Mentabalon was.  I don't know if they still have access and grounds to the same facility they used for those two products.

But I can go on a limb and say probably not, or else they'd still have tabs in some products.  Or maybe not and I'm totally wrong.

#57 DesignerMuscle

DesignerMuscle

• Members
  • 1,368 posts
  • LocationGainsville

Posted 10 March 2015 - 06:47 PM

You sure would think so, eh?

But nah, this was back in the day when they first came out with Mentabalon and Trenavar.  I forget if Trenavar was in tabs, but I know Mentabalon was.  I don't know if they still have access and grounds to the same facility they used for those two products.

But I can go on a limb and say probably not, or else they'd still have tabs in some products.  Or maybe not and I'm totally wrong.

You're probably right.. I was just throwing that out there, considering I didn't see anyone else mention them just making tabs instead! If i'm correct, PHF Tvar was in caps btw. 

#58 deezle1

deezle1

• Members
  • 2,166 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 06:52 PM

Thread is about the return of Ment now. Yes plz & soon,very soooooon.
  • Mocellim, Djjoeyd1167 and DesignerMuscle like this
Go w/ Epi-Andro

#59 nostrum420

nostrum420

Head Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • 5,072 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 07:05 PM

Compounding companies (companies that turn raws into tabs) have the same reservations about working with research companies as capping companies. Also it's harder to maintain plausible deniability if you are selling human dosed tabs. Caps you can say are for ease of measurement but with tabs you can't really say that...
  • Djjoeyd1167 and DesignerMuscle like this
PHF Supplements Rep

#60 D-575

D-575

• Members
  • 418 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 08:02 PM

^ Truuuuuuuueeeeeeee

Didn't even think of that.  Good looks nost.

#61 cominback22

cominback22

• Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 08:29 PM

Which............brings me back to the sale of raw powders.....
  • Snuffcore and DesignerMuscle like this

#62 DesignerMuscle

DesignerMuscle

• Members
  • 1,368 posts
  • LocationGainsville

Posted 10 March 2015 - 08:48 PM

Ugh! Well, Is there a way you guys could sell the raw powder and the suspension to give researchers multiple options? Personally, I don't mind the suspension. I just don't like how it's currently dosed. Does that mean I prefer the suspension? No! I'd rather have my powder capped, for easy research measurement, but seeing that isn't an option.. The suspension when dosed properly will be sufficient IMO. As a back up for others, raw powder is another option, if they're not happy with the powder suspended in a liquid solution. 

P.S. I do not mean to come across as rude! Again, I do appreciate everything you guys do for us! Whether it's supplying awesome research products or even allowing us to use this forum for free! I just think it's important to give and receive customer feedback, so everyone can be happy in the long run! :) 

• Looseunitwa and Djjoeyd1167 like this

#63 Scope75

Scope75

• Members
  • 769 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 09:22 PM

DM don't forget you can mix raw powders with Salvo.....
Now we need a list of the molecular weights for each powder.
  • Snuffcore and Looseunitwa like this

#64 KCoss8

KCoss8

• Members
  • 170 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 09:51 PM

I prefer caps but I would deal with liquids or suspensions as long as the price was comparable.

#65 D-575

D-575

• Members
  • 418 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 09:53 PM

DM don't forget you can mix raw powders with Salvo.....
Now we need a list of the molecular weights for each powder.

This is the one sole reason why I want 11-oxo and dienolone in bulk powder.

Aside from mentdione, these two are ones they should really consider bringing in bulk.  Everyone loves 11-oxo and dienolone.

Actually, scratch that, just bring us some bulk 11-KT.

#66 nostrum420

nostrum420

Head Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • 5,072 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 10:06 PM

Ugh! Well, Is there a way you guys could sell the raw powder and the suspension to give researchers multiple options? Personally, I don't mind the suspension. I just don't like how it's currently dosed. Does that mean I prefer the suspension? No! I'd rather have my powder capped, for easy research measurement, but seeing that isn't an option.. The suspension when dosed properly will be sufficient IMO. As a back up for others, raw powder is another option, if they're not happy with the powder suspended in a liquid solution. 

P.S. I do not mean to come across as rude! Again, I do appreciate everything you guys do for us! Whether it's supplying awesome research products or even allowing us to use this forum for free! I just think it's important to give and receive customer feedback, so everyone can be happy in the long run! :)

Who does what for your research? I dunno anything about all that. I'm just having a hypothetical conversations with you guys.
  • deezle1 and DesignerMuscle like this
PHF Supplements Rep

#67 deezle1

deezle1

• Members
  • 2,166 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 12:06 AM

Well we all know the truth only lies in real world experience with both versions as I plan to do. Capped Ddrol was next on my list anyway to finish research on the 3 "derivatives" of "that" compound. Will run research of suspension aprox 1 year later....if allowed. Now back to the ment dammit!
Go w/ Epi-Andro

#68 Djjoeyd1167

Djjoeyd1167

• Members
  • 180 posts
  • LocationBel Air md

Posted 11 March 2015 - 03:10 AM

I'll take 20mgs of ment per ml in a 60ml liquid suspension bottle for say $29.99! Hmmmm put me down for 8 bottles! Everybody wins! In my openion...Ment stomps on oral Trest every single day of the week! Gid her done! Please :)
  • Looseunitwa and DesignerMuscle like this

#69 DesignerMuscle

DesignerMuscle

• Members
  • 1,368 posts
  • LocationGainsville

Posted 11 March 2015 - 03:38 AM

I'll take 20 mgs of ment per ml in a 60ml liquid suspension bottle for say $29.99! Hmmmm put me down for 8 bottles! Everybody wins! In my openion...Ment stomps on oral Trest every single day of the week! Gid her done! Please :)

That would sell like hot cakes! I wouldn't mind seeing it dosed at 25mgs/ ml and 60ml/ bottle!
  • Djjoeyd1167 likes this

#70 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 1,476 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 05:29 AM

I think Ment might just be an addiction! I can actually see you guys at the moment salivating and scratching your arms for the bugs lol

Shit, I'm doing this atm..........damn it brothers!!!
  • Djjoeyd1167 and DesignerMuscle like this

#71 Djjoeyd1167

Djjoeyd1167

• Members
  • 180 posts
  • LocationBel Air md

Posted 11 March 2015 - 06:07 AM

Haha Designer!!! When I first typed up that post, I had it at 25Mgs !!! No lie...but I thought, I don't want to be greedy! Haha so greed away! 25mgs it is! Now let's make this happen please :)
  • Looseunitwa and DesignerMuscle like this

#72 Snuffcore

Snuffcore

• Members
  • 108 posts
  • LocationHarm city

Posted 11 March 2015 - 12:33 PM

This is the one sole reason why I want 11-oxo and dienolone in bulk powder.

Aside from mentdione, these two are ones they should really consider bringing in bulk.  Everyone loves 11-oxo and dienolone.

Yeah man.  Love me some dienolone.  Lets make this happen, please.

Sometimes you have to cross the line to find out where it is.

#73 BoardAdmin

BoardAdmin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,468 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 06:18 PM

we did it at 10mg becauase the amount of solvent it would be nasty as hell.. just take more ..we are working on something esle  but untill then it will be at 10mg... sorry guy's...we are working on a finding a cap company as we speak..This new ban messed up alot things ..I am doing my best to keep things going guy's and the only one the ball to do it...Rememer this..it will always be high quality and that will never change no matter what ways it comes

• madmuscle25, nostrum420, deezle1 and 7 others like this

#74 Mocellim

Mocellim

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 12 March 2015 - 06:28 PM

we did it at 10mg becauase the amount of solvent it would be nasty as hell.. just take more ..we are working on something esle  but untill then it will be at 10mg... sorry guy's...we are working on a finding a cap company as we speak..This new ban messed up alot things ..I am doing my best to keep things going guy's and the only one the ball to do it...Rememer this..it will always be high quality and that will never change no matter what ways it comes

Thanks BA. As i plan to stock up research things for some years i prefer caps, so I hope you can get a cap company. Go ahead guys, we support you, we are all together in the same boat.

#75 D-575

D-575

• Members
  • 418 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 06:30 PM

You da man BA!

...no seriously though, you are the fckin man.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users