• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

#26 Nostrum

Nostrum

Head Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • 6,283 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 10:12 PM

Glad to see the new sub-forum is up and running.

;)
  • delsolrob, poopypants, Majora23 and 1 other like this

#27 ZOO

ZOO

ZOO for President

• Reps
  • 2,311 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 10:48 PM

Make it and they will cum.

Much to her dismay, I came early... :(

PHF Supplements Rep
http://www.phfsupplements.com

#28 Scope75

Scope75

• Members
  • 1,535 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 10:51 PM

Much to her dismay, I came early... :(

Just rub it in on her back and pretend like it's all part of foreplay. ;)
  • delsolrob likes this

#29 ZOO

ZOO

ZOO for President

• Reps
  • 2,311 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 10:54 PM

Just rub it in on her back and pretend like it's all part of foreplay. ;)

Good idea. I'll report back later.

PHF Supplements Rep

#30 delsolrob

delsolrob

• Members
  • 518 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 11:44 PM

Glad to see the new sub-forum is up and running.

;)

yes sir!  thanks for the help!

• poopypants and frank thomas like this

Rep Iron Legion

Rep Alpha Gainz

#31 Nostrum

Nostrum

Head Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • 6,283 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 07:29 AM

Any time.
  • frank thomas likes this

#32 lanky 1

lanky 1

• Members
  • 258 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 03:34 PM

The only b-AET products I can recall are Lean Extreme, Suppress-C, Nolvadren XT and Joint Force.

methyl-b-AET was in an ALRI product I believe.  I don't remember if it was effective at all, however, 17a-ethynyl-AET is a different story.  I would love to test this compound.

And yes, 7-Spray is a 7-oxo and 7-OH DHEA product.  I am not too fond of 7-oxo-DHEA.  I used Abliderate and really did not see much from it.  Plus some of the studies regarding TD 7-oxo and decreasing test levels kind of concern me.  But I would still support 7-Spray because of it's 7-OH content.

i am right there with you on the 17a ethynyl-aet.....

#33 lanky 1

lanky 1

• Members
  • 258 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 12:41 PM

or maybe we can make some transdermal steroidal anti glucorticoids that do not work via 11hsd but bind directly to the glucocorticoid receptor but no activation of its response element..the only problem will arise will be some have some bulky side chains/mol weight/and permeation issues. some/most will be better suited to oral.

• D-575 likes this

#34 D-575

D-575

• Members
  • 902 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 10:11 PM

or maybe we can make some transdermal steroidal anti glucorticoids that do not work via 11hsd but bind directly to the glucocorticoid receptor but no activation of its response element..the only problem will arise will be some have some bulky side chains/mol weight/and permeation issues. some/most will be better suited to oral.

OoOoO, working directly on the GR, eh?  Now THAT's what I'm talking about.  See I believe that's how most anabolics/androgenics work in regards to the GR; at least that's how I'm interpreting it from literature.  They bind to the GR but do not activate it.  It's the old "lock and key" mechanism where instead in this case, the key slips into the lock, however it can't turn it or "activate" it because the teeth of the key don't all match up with the lock.

This would be a pretty good approach and definitely novel if it can be without an anabolic per se.

Honestly, if I was a company, I would seriously look into b-AET in every possible way I can, along with 7-OH.  I'm telling you, when I used Suppress-C, I have never felt so good in terms of mental and physical functioning.  Maybe because I was younger too at the time, but still there was a definite effect on the midsection.  Plus b-AET has anxiolytic properties along with an array of immuno action.

The only DHEA metabolite I don't like is 7-oxo.  I know that b-AET, 7-OH, and 7-OXO are all interchanging metabolites, but I still don't like the thought of using 7-oxo directly.  The studies showing it's effects on the ratio of test, estro, FSH, and the others just don't sound like it's something I'd fck with.  At first I was thinking maybe the effects won't be so bad as long as I run it with things that will keep my test up, wrong.

I gave Abliderate a go 2x and both times, my midsection was not only staying the same, but fckin getting bigger.  My waist was literally increasing.  I'm like WTF?!?!?!  And trust me, I could not have had my diet on check any stronger than it was.  I was fckin running a ketogenic diet along with training 5x a day.  You would think this would be a recipe for torching the waist line.  I could only attribute the negative effect to 7-oxo.  I swear though, I'm like the ONLY one that doesn't benefit from 7-oxo.  Everyone else seems to lean up with it besides me.  I don't know.  Maybe my body just has a tendency to aromatize more so than others and maybe that's why I was gaining weight on 7-oxo.

#35 lanky 1

lanky 1

• Members
  • 258 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 10:35 PM

OoOoO, working directly on the GR, eh?  Now THAT's what I'm talking about.  See I believe that's how most anabolics/androgenics work in regards to the GR; at least that's how I'm interpreting it from literature.  They bind to the GR but do not activate it.  It's the old "lock and key" mechanism where instead in this case, the key slips into the lock, however it can't turn it or "activate" it because the teeth of the key don't all match up with the lock.

This would be a pretty good approach and definitely novel if it can be without an anabolic per se.

Honestly, if I was a company, I would seriously look into b-AET in every possible way I can, along with 7-OH.  I'm telling you, when I used Suppress-C, I have never felt so good in terms of mental and physical functioning.  Maybe because I was younger too at the time, but still there was a definite effect on the midsection.  Plus b-AET has anxiolytic properties along with an array of immuno action.

The only DHEA metabolite I don't like is 7-oxo.  I know that b-AET, 7-OH, and 7-OXO are all interchanging metabolites, but I still don't like the thought of using 7-oxo directly.  The studies showing it's effects on the ratio of test, estro, FSH, and the others just don't sound like it's something I'd fck with.  At first I was thinking maybe the effects won't be so bad as long as I run it with things that will keep my test up, wrong.

I gave Abliderate a go 2x and both times, my midsection was not only staying the same, but fckin getting bigger.  My waist was literally increasing.  I'm like WTF?!?!?!  And trust me, I could not have had my diet on check any stronger than it was.  I was fckin running a ketogenic diet along with training 5x a day.  You would think this would be a recipe for torching the waist line.  I could only attribute the negative effect to 7-oxo.  I swear though, I'm like the ONLY one that doesn't benefit from 7-oxo.  Everyone else seems to lean up with it besides me.  I don't know.  Maybe my body just has a tendency to aromatize more so than others and maybe that's why I was gaining weight on 7-oxo.

i also tried 7keto dhea and did not like the way it made me feel, skin looked crappy, armpits smelled worse than normal, generalized malaise. i feel your pain regarding the waistline, i hate the feel of sitting down and having a roll of skin that hangs over my beltline while the rest of my body is ripped, especially since it was not there 10 years ago,,,and the gray hairs.lol

as for the anti glucorticoid steroids i believe there may have been one that was popular before one of the ph bans..i believe it was one of the estra 4,9 diene steroids, maybe one of the pregnane structures as well.....others possibly

#36 D-575

D-575

• Members
  • 902 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 12:33 AM

i also tried 7keto dhea and did not like the way it made me feel, skin looked crappy, armpits smelled worse than normal, generalized malaise. i feel your pain regarding the waistline, i hate the feel of sitting down and having a roll of skin that hangs over my beltline while the rest of my body is ripped, especially since it was not there 10 years ago,,,and the gray hairs.lol

as for the anti glucorticoid steroids i believe there may have been one that was popular before one of the ph bans..i believe it was one of the estra 4,9 diene steroids, maybe one of the pregnane structures as well.....others possibly

Phew, glad I'm not the only one.  I thought I was maybe doing something wrong, but honestly I had everything in check.  I knew 7-oxo was the culprit in this, especially the 2nd time around.

I wouldn't be surprised if dienedione (X-Tren) had some anti-glucocorticoid activity, since all androgens do.  It might've been the work of its conversion to it's parent hormone, dienolone, as I don't think diendione itself is active.  Don't quote me on that though.

#37 808shredded

808shredded

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 04:01 AM

Exciting news. Welcome back

#38 lanky 1

lanky 1

• Members
  • 258 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 09:29 PM

comming soon....precious sold separately

Attached File  buffalo bill.png   444.29KB   0 downloads

• sinewave3 and delsolrob like this

#39 AHB900

AHB900

• Members
  • 792 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 03:43 PM

Really curious to see what IL is coming up with.

#40 lanky 1

lanky 1

• Members
  • 258 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 06:28 PM

i am guessing no more norethandriol like structures? that stuff made the skin on my face look 10 years younger.

#41 BBG

BBG

Celtico Magnifico

• Reps
  • 3,389 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 09:32 PM

Scope where's your log at?
  • sinewave3 and scuncknuts like this

PHF Supplements Rep

#42 cubs1987

cubs1987

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 04:04 PM

any idea on amount of laxo in VÄ“dius, and/or amount per mL? 

#43 delsolrob

delsolrob

• Members
  • 518 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 04:10 PM

Yes sir: 3g - 100mg/ml @ 30ml
  • frank thomas likes this

Rep Iron Legion

Rep Alpha Gainz

#44 cubs1987

cubs1987

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 06:05 PM

Yes sir: 3g - 100mg/ml @ 30ml

dayum. very competitive

#45 delsolrob

delsolrob

• Members
  • 518 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 04:09 PM

Vedius will begin shipping the week of the 20th! 

We're also working on bringing more TD products that you guys should really like :)

• seabiscuit hogg, Mocellim, bswanny and 2 others like this

Rep Iron Legion

Rep Alpha Gainz

#46 WrkHrdPlyHrd9999

WrkHrdPlyHrd9999

• Members
  • 3,227 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 08:20 AM

Score !!

#47 somedude17

somedude17

• Members
  • 838 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 05:13 PM

inb4 TD Creatine

#48 dsseven

dsseven

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 08:46 AM

Any hints as to what we can expect in the future? I'm curious what you guys have in the making

#49 delsolrob

delsolrob

• Members
  • 518 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 12:51 PM

Quick update:  Vedius should begin shipping next week!

Any hints as to what we can expect in the future? I'm curious what you guys have in the making

expect some info shortly ;)

Rep Iron Legion

Rep Alpha Gainz

#50 rebelhead1

rebelhead1

• Members
  • 163 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 02:35 PM

The only b-AET products I can recall are Lean Extreme, Suppress-C, Nolvadren XT and Joint Force.

methyl-b-AET was in an ALRI product I believe.  I don't remember if it was effective at all, however, 17a-ethynyl-AET is a different story.  I would love to test this compound.

And yes, 7-Spray is a 7-oxo and 7-OH DHEA product.  I am not too fond of 7-oxo-DHEA.  I used Abliderate and really did not see much from it.  Plus some of the studies regarding TD 7-oxo and decreasing test levels kind of concern me.  But I would still support 7-Spray because of it's 7-OH content.

there were 3 or 4 of the MbAET products back then. alri, anabolic extreme, etc...AX called theirs "Retain". i tried them a couple of times and i, like you, cant remember if it was effective. i'm sure i wasn't impressed though or i would remember it.

from the feedback i have seen, bAET is suposedly better. that may be why the methyls left the market. idk

" i eat grits"  Ronnie Coleman

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users