• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 bobilicious5k

bobilicious5k

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 04:01 PM

So due to low libido and all the other stuff that goes along with low t, I was tested 3 times and every time my total was under 200 and free t was at bottom of chart or below norm.
So I've been referred to and endo, however the wait is like 2-3 months! And I called around to others and they are all in the same boat. So basically I'm wondering what I should do until I get into the endo? Maybe an otc test booster or otc ai? I don't wanna do anything that could possibly skew a future test or anything.... Any suggestions? Anyone else dealing with this?
I'm 29 btw

#2 Scope75

Scope75

• Members
  • 793 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 04:36 PM

Play it smart and wait it out or you'll just end up waiting longer.

I was in the same boat just a few months ago and rather than skew any results I just rode it out and waited for my Rx for Test C.
Call to all offices and ask to be put on the cancellation list of your able to free up your schedule and get there on short notice.
Plus nothing OTC will help so save your money.
  • bobilicious5k likes this

#3 bobilicious5k

bobilicious5k

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 06:56 PM

i think the worst part about this is that i know i have low t and the waiting is mentally killing me! I thought i was just getting emotional as i age... well at least now i know why, but knowing I'm low is just depressing. i miss the feeling of confidence and aggressiveness. and i'm also worried the doc will deny me for some reason..

#4 Scope75

Scope75

• Members
  • 793 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 07:00 PM

The more you worry/stress it the worse you make it.

I'm also 29 and lived with low t for 3-4years so you'll be ok.

Just stick to clean eating and lifting and all will be fine in time.

#5 bradray

bradray

• Members
  • 4,286 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 07:18 PM

I paid 2 grand and got right in to a hormonal doctor who did bloods and put me on test cream as soon as he got my results in. He does not take insurance, but uncovered some important health issues besides low t. Well worth the money, and i only waited 10 days after the blood was drawn ( 8 vials ). Ran a full panel for about 375 bucks

#6 SmashAdams

SmashAdams

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 07:51 PM

How long would it take for someones test levels to crash after a 2 month blast? Question is in relation to the OP.

#7 RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

PHF REP/MOD

• Super Moderators
  • 4,357 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 05:28 PM

So due to low libido and all the other stuff that goes along with low t, I was tested 3 times and every time my total was under 200 and free t was at bottom of chart or below norm.
So I've been referred to and endo, however the wait is like 2-3 months! And I called around to others and they are all in the same boat. So basically I'm wondering what I should do until I get into the endo? Maybe an otc test booster or otc ai? I don't wanna do anything that could possibly skew a future test or anything.... Any suggestions? Anyone else dealing with this?
I'm 29 btw

Dont take anything between now and then. Many people will tell you endos suck, if you had to wait for 3 blood tests already and have to wait another three months, a DO can get you on your way but finding one that really knows the ins and outs of testing and maintenance might be an issue, but if all you care about right now is getting your test levels out of the toilet, try to find a DO, then go see your endo for future monitoring.

#8 Yellowsnow

Yellowsnow

• Members
  • 292 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 08:31 PM

I'm 29 btw

If your test are below normal, any doctor can prescribe you T.  What is the hold up?

#9 bobilicious5k

bobilicious5k

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 10:33 AM

Well I just left the endo.. Basically he wants to do more bloodwork because he wants to check prolactin and check testosterone again.. 2 weeks apart! He also said I dont "look" like the typical low t guy... Basically cause I have muscle...
He also said my free t is within range and that is what is important. The thing that bugs me is that my free t is in range, but it's at the low end of the scale.
I just don't understand.. Total is low.. Shouldn't that indicate a problem?
Also he said my LH and FSH are normal so that's another reason he is skeptical
Should I just self medicate.?

#10 bobilicious5k

bobilicious5k

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 10:49 AM

Oh and the reason I got in so soon was just because of a cancellation

#11 Scope75

Scope75

• Members
  • 793 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 10:56 AM

Fuck man your doctors are straight up just milking you for all they can before milking you again.
So it sounds like your 3-4wks away from a follow up and if nothing comes from this upcoming round of bloods and appoinment is when I'd start to think about self medicating because your close and should already be on but the milking continues.

#12 bobilicious5k

bobilicious5k

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 05:10 PM

I had two endos scheduled. So my other apt is on 28th. I'm hopeful that he understands.. I've read reviews that he is very blunt and to the point.. Doesn't care much about patients feeling, just what the numbers are.
There aren't very many endos in my area that deal with my
Insurance.

#13 bradray

bradray

• Members
  • 4,286 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 05:15 PM

Free test is all an Endo is concerned about. Total test is bound so that is why he wants to check estro and prolactin. I have free test of 25.1, but my serum is just 370 after having 10 free test and 354 serum just 4 weeks ago prior to starting test cream. He wants to keep me at 2 clicks 2 times a day ( 400 mg per day ) because he feels i am in optimum range and that as long as free test is mid to high range, then there is a chance of binding, as where low free test = less chance of binding

#14 Scope75

Scope75

• Members
  • 793 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 06:44 PM

Estro and Prolactin should've been checked the first round of bloods so he's just getting the run around and milked for more cash.

It's like your doctors don't get its called Low T not No T.

Isn't it strange that testosterone is harder to get than pain pills???
Wonder which one does more damage to the body and community??

#15 bobilicious5k

bobilicious5k

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 08:26 PM

The only thing I'm wondering now is, I was taking mk677 about a week before my first test. I really dont think that would affect testosterone. And I haven't done any aas since July. I don't abuse aas but I dont want to stop taking it forever, but if I don't get on trt I'll be afraid to cycle again. Unless I cruise forever which also scared me alittle..

#16 Scope75

Scope75

• Members
  • 793 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 09:20 PM

TRT is a life long cruise (100-200ew) so be ready if your wanting go be on TRT.

#17 bobilicious5k

bobilicious5k

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 05:10 AM

I'm ready for a "monitored" cruise of trt. Just nervous to cruise myself.
Plus if doc put me on, I don't have to worry about sources

#18 shadowsyl2012

shadowsyl2012

• Members
  • 3,943 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 12:10 PM

I'm ready for a "monitored" cruise of trt. Just nervous to cruise myself.
Plus if doc put me on, I don't have to worry about sources

Not to advocate anything over proper medical care.... But a monitored cruise of trt doesnt imply anything better than you doing it yourself.

Doc puts you on pharm grade=hellah expensive

Test is so cheap worrying about sources/quality not so huge a deal. I mean for dollars a vial why would someone need to give you crap/rip you off?

#19 Scope75

Scope75

• Members
  • 793 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 01:25 PM

Not to advocate anything over proper medical care.... But a monitored cruise of trt doesnt imply anything better than you doing it yourself.

Doc puts you on pharm grade=hellah expensive

Test is so cheap worrying about sources/quality not so huge a deal. I mean for dollars a vial why would someone need to give you crap/rip you off?

^^^ this

Once I'm out of the test I have now I'll be sourcing my own test to save a ton of cash since my insurance doesn't cover it.
I'll also still be doing my own bloods plus the trt bloods since I plan on blasting between visits so I'll kinda be doing my own TRT but also going to an endo to keep my RX incase I ever need to get some test from CVS.

#20 bradray

bradray

• Members
  • 4,286 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 11:33 AM

pharma test cream is very cheap and so is pharma test and you actually get legit test. UGL on the other hand, sometimes you never know what you are getting purity wise

#21 Scope75

Scope75

• Members
  • 793 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 11:42 AM

That's only if insurance covers the test.
It's 100-120 for 2000mg/10ml and like 300-500 for the creams/gels without insurance kicking in.

#22 DarkPassenger

DarkPassenger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 11:17 PM

No anti aging clinics where you live? They'll just give you one test (I believe) and boom you're good to go

Edit: whoops forgot about how expensive TRT is from anti aging clinics. I totally understand if that's a factor

#23 bobilicious5k

bobilicious5k

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 10:07 PM

So I had prolactin checked. It's in normal range, right in the middle. Total test was 230 this time and free was in the normal to low end.
I go back to endo on the 20th. This is really driving me crazy waiting.
In the mean time I started back on mk677, I just love the way it makes me feel and I love the hunger it gives me.

And yeah those anti aging clinics are too expensive for me

#24 hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

• Members
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 09:13 AM

Mk677 could screw the tests. I'd use osta, which will also screw the tests but in your favor most likely
Antaeus Labs Rep
http://www.antaeuslabs.com
Unique and Innovative Products

Please feel free to ask me any questions you may have about our products.

#25 Scope75

Scope75

• Members
  • 793 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 12:37 PM

So even the endo is giving you the run around???

What will be done on the 20th?
More bloods or just a visit to talk?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users