Dienolone pure oils tren cutting diet

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 teamasylum86

teamasylum86

• Members
  • 809 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 05:13 AM

Who's ran it and at what dose? What were your fat loss/body composition like? Compare it to Tren Acetate for cutting fat and looking hard and lean and for strength. Is this a carb for giving compound? 

#2 ShredMN

ShredMN

• Members
  • 459 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 10:02 AM

I would not recommend using it for cutting. I've been experiencing quite a bit of bloat even with 1mg/Ed of Adex.

#3 ShredMN

ShredMN

• Members
  • 459 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 10:02 AM

Dose has been 350mg/wk

#4 swim21

swim21

• Members
  • 5,845 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 10:19 AM

Fuck 1mg ed? I've been running half that on 2g of test

#5 teamasylum86

teamasylum86

• Members
  • 809 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 11:04 AM

So tren it is then? Lol

• Chris Benoit likes this

#6 shadowsyl2012

shadowsyl2012

• Members
  • 3,956 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 11:06 AM

So tren it is then? Lol

:Youfuckingknowit

#7 teamasylum86

teamasylum86

• Members
  • 809 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 11:29 AM

I'm surprised that you wouldn't actually recommend Dienolone for cutting. I was hoping it'd be more like tren in that aspect.

#8 swim21

swim21

• Members
  • 5,845 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 11:58 AM

Nothing is like tren
  • Chris Benoit and shadowsyl2012 like this

#9 ShredMN

ShredMN

• Members
  • 459 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 05:22 PM

if you can get tren, stick with tren

#10 Chris Benoit

Chris Benoit

• Members
  • 1,862 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 02 April 2015 - 05:29 PM

if you can get tren, stick with tren

How do you feel about Dien for bulking?

I was considering 500 Test / 700 Dien a few blasts down the road for a strength / bulker.

Maayyyybe 500 Test, 525 Dien, 350 Tren. Maybe I'll save the Tren for a cut since it seems like it's kinda sucking for me as far as bulk / strength at the moment.

... You sure your AI is legit? How much Test are you running? (assuming you're running Test with it, of course...)

Meat for the Beast

#11 ShredMN

ShredMN

• Members
  • 459 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 05:41 PM

Strength gains on dienolone are legit, that much I can say. Set a 1RM on leg presses at 860lbs after front squats and deadlifts. I expect to press 1k this week as I'm leg pressing first to try to reach that milestone. I also have no doubts about my AI as I'm using the same source for my ancillaries that I've used for all my cycles.

#12 doinwork

doinwork

• Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 06:12 PM

Could be a bunk batch or an undersized bottle. 1g Ed is sh$t ton for ur dose

#13 ShredMN

ShredMN

• Members
  • 459 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 06:33 PM

I don't believe the estrogen is causing the water retention. I've hypothesized that maybe dienolone increases carbohydrate water retention, unfortunately I can't validate or invalidate that claim since we're talking about a compound with zero human research backing it.

#14 teamasylum86

teamasylum86

• Members
  • 809 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 07:03 PM

Maybe using Dienolone on keto would give better results!

#15 ShredMN

ShredMN

• Members
  • 459 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 08:57 PM

I'd rather use tren

#16 cdiesels

cdiesels

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 03 April 2015 - 01:24 AM

Dien def bloated my up crazy, but I do high carbs and go too much sodium as well. I added in clen and after 3-4 days with no change to diet, dropped ~5lbs of water. My opinion is you can definitely cut on dien and reap the strength benefits in a deficit and while you won't look your best on it, as soon as you get off for a few weeks or add in a drying compound, you will see your work.

Of course nothing beats tren, but dien is a great alternative in my experience.  I should also add that I've ran it with tren and it still makes me hold water.

#17 bswanny

bswanny

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 04 April 2015 - 06:19 PM

I researched the transdermal with no bloat and thought it was good for cutting. Would researching dien at a lower dose ie. 25mg a day result in less bloat (equivalent to transdermal)? Just curious as I always see people starting with at least 350mg a weeK and never a lower dose.

#18 mixedup

mixedup

• Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 04 April 2015 - 07:08 PM

for me 350mg a week no bloat 700 then comes the bloat
  • bswanny likes this

#19 gymrat80

gymrat80

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 06 April 2015 - 04:02 AM

I'm using Dien Ace currently at 350 - 525mg a week and it definitely gives you some bloat, especially on high carbs and salt. Its not super bad but definitely visible. Whats weird about this compound is, that its still suitable for a cut imho, as it leans you out (not as good as 11KT or drier compounds do). Its more like, you can hold much more muscle mass and strength while being on a caloric deficit. Curious to see after my cycle, when the water is gone, what it did to me for real.

• Looseunitwa likes this

#20 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 2,698 posts

Posted 06 April 2015 - 04:52 AM

I'm using Dien Ace currently at 350 - 525mg a week and it definitely gives you some bloat, especially on high carbs and salt. Its not super ba,d but definitely visible. Whats weird about this compound is, that its still suitable for a cut imho, as it leans you out (not that good as 11KT or drier compounds do). Its more like, you can hold much more muscle mass and strength while being on a caloric deficit. Curious to see after my cycle, when the water is gone, what it did to me for real.

Champ let us all know........it's really interesting, cheers!
  • gymrat80 likes this

#21 gymrat80

gymrat80

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 06 April 2015 - 05:00 AM

Sure, will let you know. What I can say so far is, Dien is definitely not a 'feel good' hormone for me personally, even with 75mg Trest Ace eod, I feel the supression. And it might be better suitable for a recomp (with Trest), but we will see. Currently considering bridging into Trest ace, DTA, 11-KT and Proto for getting dry.

• Looseunitwa likes this

#22 seabiscuit hogg

seabiscuit hogg

• Members
  • 1,982 posts

Posted 06 April 2015 - 06:06 AM

So tren it is then? Lol

+short ester test

#23 grenadine

grenadine

Celltechhardcorezzz

• Members
  • 670 posts

Posted 06 April 2015 - 01:23 PM

Wonder if prami or caber would reduce bloat?

Didn't people rave about pro-dienolone being "tren like" as far as fat loss back in the day?

Does the ph to dien act that much different or were those people just full of shit?

#24 D-575

D-575

• Members
  • 812 posts

Posted 06 April 2015 - 08:41 PM

Didn't people rave about pro-dienolone being "tren like" as far as fat loss back in the day?

Does the ph to dien act that much different or were those people just full of shit?

Bro, this is exactly what I was saying.

Every X-Tren log I've read, for the most part, was a cutting cycle and they all loved it.  CEL's X-Tren was notorious for being used on a cut.

Then once Trenazone/Dienazone came out it was either a recomp or bulking agent.  There were very few logs using dienolone as a cutting agent.  I find it so bizarre.

It seems like the dione was a cutter and the parent as a recomper/bulker.  I still can't figure out why this is.  Apparently, diendione had very good conversion so I just don't see what's the deal here.  Very interesting to say the least though.

However, I have seen some logs that have had very good success with dienolone on a cut.  Most of them ran it as a stack but still, nonetheless, came out with success.  My overall view would be that if it may not necessarily directly aid in fat loss, but if it helps retain strength and still pack on muscle on a deficit, then it's worth running.

• gymrat80 and grenadine like this

#25 gymrat80

gymrat80

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 02:17 AM

I've never run Dienedione, but I suppose, like other diones, it has an own effect itself. Personally, I just can say, Dien can be used on a cut, sure, it makes me definitely lean, but it gives me some bloat, so its not a hardening compound.At least at the dosage I'm running it (30mg Trest / 50mg Dien ED). I suppose that I will see the full effects of my trest / dien cycle, when the water retention is gone.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Dienolone, pure oils, tren, cutting, diet

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users