Photo
- - - - -

United States Postal Service.........bad Experiences?

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#1 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 4,399 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 12:43 AM

Yo

Got a mate in the USA to send me 6 bottles of legal PH. And yes legal, well as far as I know... Andro's.

Anyway, he sent and all was good.
Arrived 2-3 weeks later as I live in Aus.
Opened parcel..........wtf, this is NOT what was sent.
Received 4 bottles of the following -
1* OCU support for eyes.
1* Dim Complex for healthy estrogen.
1* Dhea
1* Somnitol Plus for sleep aid.

Now noticed these 4 bottles wrapped in a plastic bag inside the parcel from United States Postal Service.
On the bags is the following -

WE CARE
Dear postal customer
We sincerely regret the damage to your mail during handling by the postal service.we hope this incident did not inconvenience you. We realise that your mail is important bla bla bla......although every effort is made to prevent damage to your mail bla bla bla......we hope you understand bla bla bla...
Please accept our apologies.
Sincerely
Your Postmaster

Ok shit happens, understand.....but how the fuck can resend with different product inside? Do you think a postal worker has fucked us over? Or an honest mistake in replacing the parcel and I may have someone else's gear?
Has this happened to anyone before? Or heard of this before? The parcel does have Tracked Insured?

Thoughts?

#2 rotinaj

rotinaj

Intuitive cycler/dieter.

• Members
  • 3,165 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 12:57 AM

Call them with the postage number, time frame, description ect.
Someone there stole your mail. That is a Federal offense.

They have cameras so whoever did it, was recorded doing it, and will go to jail when you tell them he did it.

• sinewave3, Mr Taco, Looseunitwa and 1 other like this
Competitor, Personal Sauce Chef, Coach.-"Bro" Food supporter, IIFYM enemy.
I do not advocate AAS to anyone.
Natural is healthier.
Without AAS? You are alive.
Without your health? You will die.

#3 Majora23

Majora23

Saiyan

• Members
  • 1,046 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 02:36 AM

Damn brotha that sucks. How well do you trust this mate of yours? I just find it hard to believe the usps or to whomever potential thief may be, went to the trouble for the whole ruse. Unless it was some dickhead customs dude having fun lol.
  • Looseunitwa likes this

#4 hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

• Members
  • 2,541 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 05:57 AM

Honestly, USPS are such fuckups that anything could've happened. We used to pay a good ~30% more to ship FedEx instead at my company, and we had a couple hundred bucks of shipping alone every day.
  • Wesleyinman likes this
Antaeus Labs Rep
http://www.antaeuslabs.com
Unique and Innovative Products

Please feel free to ask me any questions you may have about our products.

#5 Mr Taco

Mr Taco

• Members
  • 1,320 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 08:51 AM

There's no way that's a legit postmaster letter. Definitely someone operating on their own did that.

• sinewave3 and Looseunitwa like this

#6 Wesleyinman

Wesleyinman

• Members
  • 3,925 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 11:01 AM

USPS is horrific.  It is gov't run..what else can we expect except failure.  Then Consumer Affairs, the organization who handles their complaints is also gov't based.  So they simply delay complaints until you go away.  They make it nearly impossible and super frustrating so you just give up.  2-3 hour HOLD times on a phone call and/or hung up on is normal.

Tampered products constantly..lost products, damaged products. I had a customer receive their products 2 weeks later in a grocery store bag after I complained and filed for Insurance (half my insurance claims never get paid to begin with).

• ANTabolic, Majora23 and Looseunitwa like this

Sponsored Lighweight 105K Strongman Competitor

IRON MAG LABS BODYBUILDING REP -

"WES15" for 15% off all orders at

www.ironmaglabs.com or www.ironmagresearch.com

#7 sinewave3

sinewave3

Swollen Member

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 12:06 PM

The real USPS just delivers your package late, smashed, and maybe some tape if you are lucky.

That is what has happened to me multiple times here in US. No note, no explanation.

Think someone saw an opportunity and took it, or maybe multiple packages got smashed togeather and put back incorrectly. Either way I would have the sender file a claim with USPS
  • Looseunitwa likes this
Sinewave3's New AndroHard log: http://www.prohormon...new-androhard/"

#8 kins38

kins38

Forum Dickhead

• Members
  • 5,081 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 01:52 PM

There's no way that's a legit postmaster letter. Definitely someone operating on their own did that.

That's a real letter. I've gotten them before a few times. Also have had packages stolen. Even called the po po and filed a report. Nothing ever came of it though of course. I don't think they take it too seriously. A couple times I had supplement orders stolen and one time I had electronics stolen. The electronics were with UPS though, and they had their own investigation and the retailer replaced the order. 

• Looseunitwa likes this

#9 iceman99uc

iceman99uc

• Members
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 02:36 PM

I've had a package not arrive but marked as delivered. I've also had a priority mail package take 21 days for delivery before. Any time I've had issues it's been horrible trying to resolve them. I tend to be very paranoid now about anything shipped via USPS now.

• Looseunitwa and Wesleyinman like this

#10 kins38

kins38

Forum Dickhead

• Members
  • 5,081 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 03:46 PM

I bet Newman is behind this.

• sinewave3 and Looseunitwa like this

#11 Nostrum

Nostrum

• Banned
  • 6,935 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 03:59 PM

I bet Newman is behind this.

-_- Neeewman!
  • Majora23 and Looseunitwa like this

#12 Nostrum

Nostrum

• Banned
  • 6,935 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 04:03 PM

What sucks is that UPS (pronounced "oops") is just as bad, if not worse and FedEx is prohibitively expensive...
  • Majora23 and frank thomas like this

#13 AllNatural

AllNatural

Awesome Member

• Members
  • 1,125 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 04:03 PM

I thought the USPS could not open or "search" customer packages without first obtaining a warrant since they are a government run mail carrier? Or maybe this policy is different for packages being exported?

#14 Majora23

Majora23

Saiyan

• Members
  • 1,046 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 04:36 PM

The letter or postal wrapping or whatever, whether real or not can't be hard to obtain and is no doubt quite generic. The thing that really throws most theories into a tailspin except the original sender fucking you over is the items that were in the box... And they are not the items but they are still ironic haha.

Even if the postal bag is actually from the post office, and it is coincidents that the box tape came off or some other damage to the box and they kinda have to let you know.(thus the writing and postal wrapping) All while still being fucked over by original sender and is just double bad luck.

I just don't see a mail person or anyone else that may have had access to the package going to the trouble to get those replacement supplements... Especially for andros lol.. Lost or damaged packaging through usps? Absolutely. Late arrival times, bad customer service and not coming through on insurance claims? You bet. A ruse to Jack and replace 6 products that are not as good as the real thing, with 4 products that are even more so not as good as the real thing? I just don't see it.
  • Looseunitwa likes this

#15 Majora23

Majora23

Saiyan

• Members
  • 1,046 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 04:38 PM

holy crap on wesleys usps experiences
  • Wesleyinman likes this

#16 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 4,399 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 05:59 PM

Damn brotha that sucks. How well do you trust this mate of yours? I just find it hard to believe the usps or to whomever potential thief may be, went to the trouble for the whole ruse. Unless it was some dickhead customs dude having fun lol.

He is a good guy. Brother from here on the forum so trust not a problem......

But it is really strange the bottles I got instead. Fukin weird!

But I also wonder if someone else got my product and I got theirs? This after both I parcels broke etc......it's a long bow I'm pulling I know lol

#17 Majora23

Majora23

Saiyan

• Members
  • 1,046 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 06:13 PM

You are mistaken, we are all sith lords here. Lol jk ok cool you can trust him.. I'd say yeah, maybe switchcrd orders up if he does alot of shipments... Have you talked to him yet? And if he says that didn't happen, then yeah, new low for usps, didn't just jack your shit but taunting you as well with walmart herbs and spices lol.
  • Looseunitwa likes this

#18 hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

• Members
  • 2,541 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 09:32 PM

I thought the USPS could not open or "search" customer packages without first obtaining a warrant since they are a government run mail carrier? Or maybe this policy is different for packages being exported?

Nah. In theory I guess if they tried to sue you the evidence would be discarded.

Antaeus Labs Rep

#19 poopypants

poopypants

Anabolic Poo!

• Members
  • 5,168 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 11:24 PM

Why does it have to be usps? Why not Au customs or postal delivery when these products aren't common there?

Either way, pretty odd situation here...
  • Looseunitwa likes this
Luuurkin...

#20 hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

• Members
  • 2,541 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 08:23 AM

Why does it have to be usps? Why not Au customs or postal delivery when these products aren't common there?

Either way, pretty odd situation here...

I know nothing about AU customs, so I look at it as trying to find the problem in an assembly line where I know one of the dudes is quadriplegic, has downs, watches spongebob during work and has a track record of fucking up.

PS: I apologize for the offending statements above in advance.
Antaeus Labs Rep

#21 ZOO

ZOO

Blood Lord

• Reps
  • 3,501 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 04:11 PM

If I had to venture a theory it'd be this. I'm assuming that customs or whoever checks parcels grabbed a few supplement packages and opened them to see if they contained anything illegal. Then placed the bottles in the wrong packages and resealed them before sending them along again. Idk the procedures but it seems like a possible scenario.
  • Majora23 likes this

ViciousLabs.net: use coupon code "bloodlord" for 10% off

Like Vicious Labs on Facebook

#22 kins38

kins38

Forum Dickhead

• Members
  • 5,081 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 04:47 PM

Maybe your friend put the products in different bottles for some reason?

#23 Majora23

Majora23

Saiyan

• Members
  • 1,046 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 05:13 PM

What sucks is that UPS (pronounced "oops") is just as bad, if not worse and FedEx is prohibitively expensive...

Yeah my buddy that works for ups says they toss around and play different sports with the packages all the time.
  • sinewave3 likes this

#24 kins38

kins38

Forum Dickhead

• Members
  • 5,081 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 06:10 PM

https://www.youtube....6Q#action=share

• IIIlIIllIllllIIIlllIIIlIIl likes this

#25 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 4,399 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 03:51 AM

I'll tell you this one major thang about Aussie customs. If they opened it up two things can only happen.

One, if it's illegal, they take and send letter - simple.

Two, if it's not, they repackage and send to address.

These guys are hawks, but they themselves are watched by fukin blood thirsty killer lions!

This shit happened before it hit Aus, make no mistake!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users