Photo
- - - - -

Thoughts On 26 Week Plan? (Aka Is This A Very Bad Idea?)

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 CanPH

CanPH

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 12:57 AM

Hey guys

Looking to get feedback on this. I want to hear all criticism.

6 weeks of ph/ds bulk (doing this now)
Followed by
8 weeks osta+s4 SARM stacked with EC (ephedrine & caffeine) for a cut
Followed by
12 weeks of well dosed trest (with possibly an oral thrown on in last 4 weeks) for a lean bulk
(UDCA and NAC throughout oral parts.)

Then a lengthy PCT of 6 weeks. Nolva, clomid and DAA.

I am on the 6 week part now but want to cut some fat after, preserving as much lean mass as possible and then use trest for some nice gains. I have a vision of where I would like my body to be for my 33rd birthday in mid October.

If it is far too long or the 8 week cut is risky as I will be shutdown from ph/ds--what about just following the 6 week ph/ds stage with 12 weeks of trest and osta for a slower cut where I can retain lean mass and strength as much as possible?

Looking for all feedack--especially reasons why I wouldn't want to do all this. I alr3ady have everything on hand (incl PCT and AI for the trest).

Thanks brothers.

#2 shadowsyl2012

shadowsyl2012

• Members
  • 3,971 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 03:51 AM

I instinctively react poorly to ideas like this, but its hard to find a particularly terrible side to this idea the way you put it. Ostarine bridge is a good idea. Tbh only reason why i wouldnt throw an oral on the end of this run (risks/health markers aside) is thst i dont feel you will get much from it in terms of diminishing returns.

Aside from knee jerk reactions i cant see people having many srguments aside from if you do have previous health issues you dont know about this idea could exacerbate them.

I am sure people here have done worse

#3 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 3,404 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 04:05 AM

IMO I thinks it's too long. Along time with no test in ya system. So many hormones running through ya organs for so long..not good.

I think also and this is only my opinion, but if you gonna run a bulk cycle with orals, run it, then pct.
If ya gonna run a cut cycle with orals, run it, then pct.

I could be wrong tho, have been plenty of times hehehe
  • shadowsyl2012 likes this

#4 saywat2587

saywat2587

• Members
  • 393 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 08:26 AM

If your going more then 12 weeks you need test.

#5 CanPH

CanPH

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 08:35 AM

Thanks for the feedback guys! I definitely welcome hearing why something is a bad idea.

If I gather it is a bad idea I may simply run the trest @ 50mg ED and just cut for 8 to 12 weeks. Skip the 'lean bulk' piece on the tail of the original plan.

Gains are always welcome but more importantly I need to lean out.

My only reluctance is that I aromatize early and strong. Even when lean... so I suspect trest will cause me too, also.

#6 Madbrah

Madbrah

• Members
  • 2,661 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 08:51 AM

Id hop on test if I were you OP.

Not only will it be healthier, but your gains will prolly be much better as well.

26 weeks is a very long time on orals.

I swallow cum to soothe the stomach

#7 CanPH

CanPH

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 09:37 AM

Id hop on test if I were you OP.

Not only will it be healthier, but your gains will prolly be much better as well.
26 weeks is a very long time on orals.

I appreciate the feedback. I actually came to here from the AAS world/wanted to stay legal.. about a month in the ban came into effect (just my luck).

I shy away from it because my sources were questionable and I didnt like the legality issues. Otherwise I'd be all for it.

#8 Madbrah

Madbrah

• Members
  • 2,661 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 09:41 AM

I appreciate the feedback. I actually came to here from the AAS world/wanted to stay legal.. about a month in the ban came into effect (just my luck).

I shy away from it because my sources were questionable and I didnt like the legality issues. Otherwise I'd be all for it.

I think your plan could work, just not optimal for health and gains wise. But then again im about to hop on a 24 weeks blast ;)

I was an oral only guy myself before going to the dark side, but never went above 16 weeks. I did run trest as a "cruise" following my first 2 months of harsher orals. I think it went fine. Good luck with your cycle.

I swallow cum to soothe the stomach

#9 milkhouse

milkhouse

• Members
  • 6,306 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 10:57 AM

Why would you cut right after you bulk without giving your body a chance to solidify the new muscle gained?
I love you man!

#10 bradray

bradray

• Members
  • 4,780 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 11:18 AM

^^^^^^^ This, can't believe no one else saw this. If anything, save cutting for later.
  • milkhouse and shadowsyl2012 like this

#11 CanPH

CanPH

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 12:30 PM

^^^^^^^ This, can't believe no one else saw this. If anything, save cutting for later.

Thanks. This is the kind of feedback I was hoping for actually.

I have seen reference to 'solidifying' but never knew if it was legit or broscience. How long should you wait/solidify in your view?

#12 milkhouse

milkhouse

• Members
  • 6,306 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 02:41 PM

Thanks. This is the kind of feedback I was hoping for actually.
I have seen reference to 'solidifying' but never knew if it was legit or broscience. How long should you wait/solidify in your view?

It is bro science I think but that doesn't mean it is a myth. I mean your body wants to stay at homeostasis right, so if you cut your calories into a cut right away what would be the easiest thing for it to shed. It may work for the pros, but they all have elite genetics.

With the guys I've helped at work, it seems like 4 weeks of maintaining will work.
I love you man!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users