• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 Swapavi

Swapavi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 05:50 PM

I placed the order on April 1st and sent a message on April 13th using the contact us page on the website.

I didn't get a reply so I sent another message on the 15th and still nothing.

There were plenty of the item in stock when i ordered..

I am a pretty frequent customer and it usually ships within just a couple of days..

I'm just wondering what's going on because I don't seem to be getting any information.

#2 Majora23

Majora23

Saiyan

• Members
  • 827 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 06:29 PM

ShredMN in 3...2....1 lol
  • Looseunitwa likes this
No one even quotes people in signatures anymore -PZTHATER

#3 RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

PHF REP/MOD

• Super Moderators
  • 4,579 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 07:41 PM

Im surprised PHF store has taken that long, unless your talking about somewhere else, which has a posted FAQ you can find through the sitemap page that has updated their policies to reflect actual shipping times:

When will my order ship?

At ***************fast shipping is our number one priority and all orders ship as quickly as possible.       Cut-off times for daily shipping is noon and our standard ship times are 5-10 business days.  So if an order is placed on Friday after 12PM CST, the next business day wouldn't begin until the following Monday.  If you order will ship 5-10 business days then you can expect the order to ship some time between the next 2 following fridays.  This means as many as 14 calendar days.    

********************* are all custom to order and take time in preparation.  Initially we were able to ship every order within 24-48 hours but order volume and demand have required this policy change.

• Swapavi and Majora23 like this

#4 Swapavi

Swapavi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 08:05 PM

Yes, it's that site...
But still my order shows as "payment accepted"... It's been over 2 weeks so I'd imagine it shouldve shipped.

They also haven't returned any emails.

I'm only so concerned because it was a lot of money for me at this time and I can't afford to just lose it.

#5 RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

PHF REP/MOD

• Super Moderators
  • 4,579 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 08:42 PM

But if its THAT site, you started sending emails and started to worry before there was even a legitimate concern. Of course, Im not saying anybody should ignore you, nor am I saying that anybody did ignore your inquiries, since I dont really know,  but I would imagine they would expect people to understand the shipping terms that are posted, and now that it is past the posted estimated shipping window by a couple of days, I guess maybe now would be the time to send an inquiry rather than before.

I will admit, I am a little confused by why you think you would lose your money, being a frequent customer, as you say, what would make you think they would take your money and not ultimately deliver your product or issue you a refund if worst comes to worst.

Regardless, I would recommend trying to send another inquiry and if you dont hear something within a couple of days, maybe send a PM to Nostrum, see if he could give you some advice.

• Swapavi likes this

#6 janoy crevesa

janoy crevesa

• Members
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 10:37 PM

But if its THAT site, you started sending emails and started to worry before there was even a legitimate concern. Of course, Im not saying anybody should ignore you, nor am I saying that anybody did ignore your inquiries, since I dont really know, but I would imagine they would expect people to understand the shipping terms that are posted, and now that it is past the posted estimated shipping window by a couple of days, I guess maybe now would be the time to send an inquiry rather than before.

I will admit, I am a little confused by why you think you would lose your money, being a frequent customer, as you say, what would make you think they would take your money and not ultimately deliver your product or issue you a refund if worst comes to worst.

Regardless, I would recommend trying to send another inquiry and if you dont hear something within a couple of days, maybe send a PM to Nostrum, see if he could give you some advice.

just gonna add some input. It's not that we are afraid of being scammed. Its that were afraid out Orders will literally be forgotten unless we send "reminders". I think coustomers would feel better if there was a better means of communication like "your payment has been accepted. Your Order should ship
Out by (date). If it is not feel free to send an email.
  • Swapavi, bswanny and Majora23 like this

#7 BBG

BBG

Celtico Magnifico

• Reps
  • 3,382 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 11:17 PM

just gonna add some input. It's not that we are afraid of being scammed. Its that were afraid out Orders will literally be forgotten unless we send "reminders". I think coustomers would feel better if there was a better means of communication like "your payment has been accepted. Your Order should ship
Out by (date). If it is not feel free to send an email.

You're right to a degree.

For instance, you send a message to CS after 5-7 days of not receiving an order.  CS sees this and they don't do anything because they have 5-10 business days (2 regular weeks) for the product to ship.  Then you send another email after 10 days, then maybe another on day 11 or 12.  Still within the shipping time so no return email (they should send SOMETHING back so you know you're getting them, but that's another discussion entirely).

So you give up sending emails.  I guarantee no one is writing down that you've emailed and are keeping tabs on your orders.  That would be a lot of work added to an already overwhelming workload.

After the 14 days (10 business days), write an email.

• Swapavi likes this

PHF Supplements Rep

http://www.phfsupplements.com

#8 Majora23

Majora23

Saiyan

• Members
  • 827 posts

Posted 17 April 2015 - 12:13 AM

I actually gotta agree with janoy on this one, for once lol. But I agree with BBG on everything he just said on new orders. But the orders that have varying problems, even as one of the biggest supporters on here I gotta say many times I would have liked a heads up, and needed to kinda do the busy work and digging to get things rolling.. A few times now...

But I totally understand all the craziness going on right now, but when it is all settled and caught up. Definitely would be chill to have someone onsite at the actual shipping location to send notifications to the customers when something is up. Again love the phf group and everything they do and hope this thread gets deleted in the future as we are breaking all kinds of rules, but yeah I have had alot of orders run into alot of interesting bumps in the last year, which is cool, but let me know and what the options are if something needs to be modified with the order..

Oh and to OP, you might have bumped your ticket to the back of the line, I'd say CS is backed up to a 2-3 day response because of the volume, and even then you gotta let them actually have time to get an answer from the shipping location.
  • Swapavi likes this
No one even quotes people in signatures anymore -PZTHATER

#9 Nostrum

Nostrum

Head Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • 5,963 posts

Posted 17 April 2015 - 12:22 AM

Usually, if a company has back orders, whenever an item that has been out of stock for a while comes back in, the back orders are looked through first to see if they can be filled with the replenished product; this way, no one gets forgotten.

Unfortunately not a lot of back end software/services offer a way to create a mass email to all customers who are waiting on X product. This can be an issue with relatively small companies as it would mean an employee sifting through dozens of orders by hand to see what customers are waiting on what products.
  • Swapavi and Nnj3030 like this

I think there is one thing that we can all hopefully agree on:  Religious and/or ideological extremism, in almost every form (except for the quest for teh hyuge), is dangerous.

PHF Supplements Rep

#10 bigflex0

bigflex0

• Members
  • 377 posts

Posted 17 April 2015 - 05:08 AM

I would also like to remind people of a few things. The way thing are plan ahead. Make sure you have what you need and re-order long before you are out of supplies. Second I am unaware of a single time that anyone has not received product when ordering from who ever we are hypothetically talking about. Waiting sucks for sure but this aint Walmart.

#11 Swapavi

Swapavi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 17 April 2015 - 07:07 AM

I understand there may be back orders and I am sure they would never take my money. I would just appreciate any sort of feedback in general.
(I'll add that they have emailed me back within the same day for a previous shipping error in the past)

I did wait the entire 2 weeks to send my first message to them though.

And I apologize if I am breaking any rules.

Btw, sometimes it's hard to always have stuff before I run out. Once rent and every other bill I have is paid, sometimes I'm left with next to nothing.
  • iduho likes this

#12 Swapavi

Swapavi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 17 April 2015 - 07:08 AM

I appreciate all the responses in this thread btw

#13 videohunter

videohunter

• Members
  • 641 posts

Posted 17 April 2015 - 10:51 AM

I placed an order with the store and 5 days later my order is still processing stage and the contact info page of course is getting an error page !
  • iduho likes this

#14 iduho

iduho

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 09:49 AM

"Here at PHF Supplements we pride ourselves on offering the fastest shipping in the industry. Here at PHF we ship all order the same day they are ordered on all orders received before 4:30 PM EST!"

I guess I don't understand what this means then.....

Been 2 weeks for me and not a single response to an email..

#15 jcc80

jcc80

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 09:31 AM

I win. I placed an order with Purity Solutions (same management, right?) two months and two days ago. Still nothing. Emails to customer service yield vague replies of 'let me check with our shipping manager' or something of that nature.

I've been ordering from them for years, but this pretty much killed it for me.
  • Jay Matlock likes this

#16 Jay Matlock

Jay Matlock

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 June 2015 - 01:38 AM

I win. I placed an order with Purity Solutions (same management, right?) two months and two days ago. Still nothing. Emails to customer service yield vague replies of 'let me check with our shipping manager' or something of that nature.

I've been ordering from them for years, but this pretty much killed it for me.

Got you beat as well. Try 7 March. 

#17 rockhopper

rockhopper

• Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 03 June 2015 - 11:14 AM

It's only been since Monday that I put my order in.  I sent an email the other day, just waiting for a reply.  I can't see how you have a policy posted on your site you can't deliver on? I would strongly suggest you revise this...

According to the statement below my order was shipped on Monday June 1st? And the store charged my card?

"Shipping & Delivery

Here at PHF Supplements we pride ourselves on offering the fastest shipping in the industry. Here at PHF we ship all order the same day they are ordered on all orders received before 4:30 PM EST! From time to time we have products that are being pre-sold or that we specifically list as being shipped out at a later date and these items are the only items that do not apply. We use both USPS and UPS and shipping times vary, a map showing UPS Ground shipping times from our location can be found here:UPS Ground Shipping Map. It is also important to recognize that UPS does not ship to PO Boxes. USPS is the only shipping method that can ship to PO Boxes so all shipping methods will be changed to this method if a PO Box is given."

#18 commandopat

commandopat

• Members
  • 3,199 posts
  • LocationCali, except when on cycle and then in The Netherlands

Posted 03 June 2015 - 11:23 AM

Here we go again. You've been around long enough to know there are a few issues. Why be surprised?
Exercise--------1RM--------@ Weight
Flat Bench-----395lbs x2---198lbs
Deadlift---------600lbs---- --210lbs
Pull-ups---------52
Pushups--------2020 in 1 set, non-stop, no knees on ground etc, in 2H 8 mins.

#19 Waggler

Waggler

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 June 2015 - 10:49 PM

Eh I ordered Desoxy cyp 4/29/2015 And got tired of waiting so I tried asking for a refund a few days ago and then they supposedly "shipped it out" on 6/4/2015............

#20 CarBizness

CarBizness

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 03:31 PM

Same boat. Placed my order and haven't received anything other than automated emails.

#21 commandopat

commandopat

• Members
  • 3,199 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 04:45 PM

PM a mod and stop whining.
Pull-ups---------52

#22 CarBizness

CarBizness

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 04:49 PM

Already PM'd. No response

#23 Nostrum

Nostrum

Head Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • 5,963 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 07:38 PM

Already PM'd. No response

I went through all my PMs today. If you sent one to me, you should have a response. If not you may want to CC me whatever you PMed and/or follow up with the rep you did PM...

I think there is one thing that we can all hopefully agree on:  Religious and/or ideological extremism, in almost every form (except for the quest for teh hyuge), is dangerous.

PHF Supplements Rep

#24 CarBizness

CarBizness

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 08:57 PM

I'm in mid cycle now and still don't have my stuff or any idea of when it's coming in. I have a lot of friends who use you guys, but my first experience hasn't been great. My order ID is 242999019. Can you please send me an update or a refund if it isn't going to ship today or tomorrow. I PM'd this to yoi today and didn't get a response. Thanks

#25 commandopat

commandopat

• Members
  • 3,199 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 10:06 PM

I'm in mid cycle now and still don't have my stuff or any idea of when it's coming in. I have a lot of friends who use you guys, but my first experience hasn't been great. My order ID is 242999019. Can you please send me an update or a refund if it isn't going to ship today or tomorrow. I PM'd this to yoi today and didn't get a response. Thanks

PM HIM. Damn.
  • Looseunitwa likes this
Pull-ups---------52

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users