tren Trenbolone diet cutting AAS

• Please log in to reply
208 replies to this topic

#1 teamasylum86

teamasylum86

• Members
  • 813 posts

Posted 17 April 2015 - 12:39 AM

Hey all! What's everyone's opinion on dieting on tren? High carbs, low carbs, keto? Trying to get to sub 7%

#2 SLR722

SLR722

I'll PCT tomorrow

• Members
  • 2,729 posts
  • LocationThe trencave

Posted 17 April 2015 - 12:56 AM

Want low bf go low carbs, high fat, mod high protien.

#3 teamasylum86

teamasylum86

• Members
  • 813 posts

Posted 17 April 2015 - 03:37 AM

Well that's what I normally do, but I read somewhere that carbs Induce a more thermo effect? I'm just interested to get people's advice that have ran tren on a shred diet on what they specifically did.

#4 janoy crevesa

janoy crevesa

• Members
  • 2,587 posts

Posted 17 April 2015 - 06:08 AM

Want low bf go low carbs, high fat, mod high protien.

actually no. On tren high carb moderate protein and low low fat is best with keeping estrogen very low. In the absence of estrogen, tren inhibits lipogenisis making it almost impossible to gain fat even while consuming a ton of excess calories. The only way you would store is from fats since they don't need to undergo lipognisis.

#5 biadno

biadno

• Members
  • 380 posts

Posted 17 April 2015 - 09:16 AM

I'm currently eating roughly 280-300g protein/480-510g carbs/ 50-60g fat and I am recomping very nicely. Pretty much right at maintenance. That being said I have never ran Tren Ace with high fat.

#6 teamasylum86

teamasylum86

• Members
  • 813 posts

Posted 17 April 2015 - 09:26 AM

actually no. On tren high carb moderate protein and low low fat is best with keeping estrogen very low. In the absence of estrogen, tren inhibits lipogenisis making it almost impossible to gain fat even while consuming a ton of excess calories. The only way you would store is from fats since they don't need to undergo lipognisis.

This is exactly my question. I wonder if this is actually true? Maybe in some people? OK myself I'm carb sensitive. I can't really handle over 150-200g carbs a day lol that's why I'm nervous to up it lol

#7 biadno

biadno

• Members
  • 380 posts

Posted 17 April 2015 - 09:37 AM

I seem to be sensitive to fats. I get over 100-120g fat I get fat even with lower carbs. If I keeping fats down, I can eat carbs allllll day

#8 teamasylum86

teamasylum86

• Members
  • 813 posts

Posted 17 April 2015 - 09:57 AM

I guess I'll experiment and keep everyone updated. I'll do low fat medium carbs and high protein. Around 300. I'll play with the carbs.

#9 janoy crevesa

janoy crevesa

• Members
  • 2,587 posts

Posted 17 April 2015 - 02:42 PM

This is exactly my question. I wonder if this is actually true? Maybe in some people? OK myself I'm carb sensitive. I can't really handle over 150-200g carbs a day lol that's why I'm nervous to up it lol

it's studied in cattle. That's why they put estrogen into the implants. They found tren alone made the meat to lean and hard.

#10 teamasylum86

teamasylum86

• Members
  • 813 posts

Posted 17 April 2015 - 02:45 PM

So low fat, medium carbs, high protein and keep estrogen low! Got it.

#11 swim21

swim21

• Members
  • 6,467 posts

Posted 17 April 2015 - 03:02 PM

So low fat, medium carbs, high protein and keep estrogen low! Got it.

Yea this always worked well for me but I've been doing medium fat and lowish carbs lately on it too and it's been good as well.

IME if you do low fat it needs to be low. Like 30g a day or less

#12 dsseven

dsseven

• Members
  • 171 posts

Posted 17 April 2015 - 03:41 PM

Tren treated me better on a high fat, low carb diet. The sweating I got during my exercises while carb loading was crazy. Left the gym drenched every time.

#13 poopypants

poopypants

Anabolic Poo!

• Members
  • 5,159 posts

Posted 17 April 2015 - 03:42 PM

Just cut 32lbs on that exact suggested diet, 325 ramping to 1050 Tren, low test, moderate mast and ai's keeping est to minimum...

And I can post the castle study showing low est is the only way Tren burns fat if needed.
Luuurkin...

#14 teamasylum86

teamasylum86

• Members
  • 813 posts

Posted 17 April 2015 - 03:50 PM

Go for it poop! It'll help people out! Let's keep this tren thread going to get all the info people need to shred the best while on tren.

#15 PZT

PZT

• Members
  • 5,719 posts

Posted 17 April 2015 - 04:32 PM

High fat, Medium Carb, & medium protein

PURUS LABS REP

#16 poopypants

poopypants

Anabolic Poo!

• Members
  • 5,159 posts

Posted 17 April 2015 - 04:53 PM

http://www.ncbi.nlm..../pubmed/3583947

J Anim Sci. 1987 May;64(5):1428-33.

Lipogenesis in adipose tissue from ovariectomized and intact heifers immunized against estradiol and (or) implanted with trenbolone acetate.

St John LC, Ekeren PA, Crouse JD, Schanbacher BD, Smith SB.

Abstract

Forty-two heifers were allotted randomly to six treatment groups: intact controls, intact heifers implanted with trenbolone acetate, ovariectomized heifers, ovariectomized heifers implanted with trenbolone acetate, intact heifers immunized against estradiol and intact heifers immunized against estradiol and implanted with trenbolone acetate. Blood titers of estradiol-17 beta were increased over 100-fold in heifers immunized against estradiol in Freund's complete adjuvant or saline:squalene/arlacel containing Mycobacterium. Lipogenic enzyme activities and acetate incorporation into fatty acids were increased in subcutaneous adipose tissue obtained at slaughter from heifers receiving immunization or the combination of immunization and trenbolone acetate. The increased lipogenic capacity was not reflected in either cell diameter or cells per gram adipose tissue. Ovariectomy in combination with trenbolone acetate caused the lowest activities for all enzymes measured. This treatments also caused the greatest decrease in cell diameter, which resulted in the largest number of cells per gram of adipose tissue. Trenbolone acetate alone had no detectable effect on lipogenesis in the intact heifer, but the combination of ovariectomy and trenbolone acetate caused substantial decreases in enzyme activities, in most cases a significant decrease as compared with ovariectomized heifers. The data suggest that trenbolone acetate is able to depress lipogenesis only when not competing with the effects of circulating estradiol.

PMID: 3583947 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Luuurkin...

#17 poopypants

poopypants

Anabolic Poo!

• Members
  • 5,159 posts

Posted 17 April 2015 - 04:57 PM

Trenbolone acetate alone had no detectable effect on lipogenesis in the intact heifer, but the combination of ovariectomy and trenbolone acetate caused substantial decreases in enzyme activities, in most cases a significant decrease as compared with ovariectomized heifers. The data suggest that trenbolone acetate is able to depress lipogenesis only when not competing with the effects of circulating estradiol.

This is the most important part... taking Tren alone doesn't effect fat loss, only trenbolone in the absence of estrogen had any effect on fat and that effect was substantial.
Luuurkin...

#18 teamasylum86

teamasylum86

• Members
  • 813 posts

Posted 17 April 2015 - 05:23 PM

Well what ai would you guys recommend for this? Letro? Arimidex?

#19 poopypants

poopypants

Anabolic Poo!

• Members
  • 5,159 posts

Posted 17 April 2015 - 05:38 PM

Really depends on your personal preference, response to the compounds and amount of test you plan on using....

I prefer exemestane, but recently have been using anastrozole just due to cost and duration I've been using AI's. I will switch to exem again before coming off ai's at the start of my cruise then drop it altogether to see how cruise test treats me with no AI, don't want an est rebound from non suicidal AI's...

I wouldn't personally use letro unless you tolerate it fairly well.
Luuurkin...

#20 teamasylum86

teamasylum86

• Members
  • 813 posts

Posted 17 April 2015 - 05:45 PM

Yeah I have anastrozole on hand. I'm not too estrogen sensitive in terms of gyno, but I am with bloating and water retention.

#21 teamasylum86

teamasylum86

• Members
  • 813 posts

Posted 17 April 2015 - 06:03 PM

I'll get me some exemestane.

#22 SLR722

SLR722

I'll PCT tomorrow

• Members
  • 2,729 posts
  • LocationThe trencave

Posted 17 April 2015 - 10:41 PM

for me i lose fat more on high fat low carbs.

Tren or no tren. My body isn't too good with high carbs

#23 janoy crevesa

janoy crevesa

• Members
  • 2,587 posts

Posted 17 April 2015 - 10:44 PM

you sure it's just not water retention from the Carbs? That usually gives the illusion of fat.

#24 SLR722

SLR722

I'll PCT tomorrow

• Members
  • 2,729 posts
  • LocationThe trencave

Posted 17 April 2015 - 10:46 PM

Possibly I guess one way to find out I'll expirment with it.

#25 poopypants

poopypants

Anabolic Poo!

• Members
  • 5,159 posts

Posted 17 April 2015 - 10:58 PM

Kill estrogen on Tren and carbs won't turn to fat... but yes you may still hold water but really, should mostly be intramuscular and liver stores with low est.

Same as with anything though, fine tuning your diet to your own body would be necessary, but you could get away with more if est is flattened.

Many have conjected that low est also helps remove many of the Tren sides...

I know, with the exception of running like a freakin furnace 24/7 n some bad bacne, I've experienced zero negative Tren sides sexually, mentally, sleep, anger, prolactin based or otherwise...

I may also just be lucky to react well to Tren.
Luuurkin...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tren, Trenbolone, diet, cutting, AAS

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Alexa (1)