Preferred Diet While On Tren Acetate

tren Trenbolone diet cutting AAS

196 replies to this topic

#51 teamasylum86

teamasylum86

• Members
  • 779 posts

Posted 19 April 2015 - 12:54 AM

Flip what's your cardio like? How many tines a week do you do it and how long?

#52 teamasylum86

teamasylum86

• Members
  • 779 posts

Posted 19 April 2015 - 01:41 AM

This is an interesting read regarding Tren.
http://www.theironde...trenbolone.html

#53 xflipside

xflipside

• Members
  • 198 posts

Posted 19 April 2015 - 12:40 PM

Flip what's your cardio like? How many tines a week do you do it and how long?

MWF Running, 5 miles, 5 100m sprints

TThSa Cycling 20+ miles, interval sprints

MTThSun Swimming 3000m+, some sprints, some distance

I also do athletic stretching, balance training, and tendon/ligament/fascia recovery on sundays.

#54 WrkHrdPlyHrd9999

WrkHrdPlyHrd9999

• Members
  • 1,539 posts

Posted 19 April 2015 - 01:16 PM

This is an interesting read regarding Tren.
http://www.theironde...trenbolone.html

Very nice info. Thank for sharing

#55 teamasylum86

teamasylum86

• Members
  • 779 posts

Posted 19 April 2015 - 01:42 PM

Yeah that is a lot of cardio lol. I used to do insanity almost everyday! That was my peak cardio conditioning. I'm going to do that again in may at leat 3x a week along with steady paced cardio 2x a week.

#56 teamasylum86

teamasylum86

• Members
  • 779 posts

Posted 19 April 2015 - 02:36 PM

If anyone else has any personal experience with tren and fat burning please post it up! Even bulking On tren post your experience and thoughts up.

#57 poopypants

poopypants

Anabolic Poo!

• Members
  • 4,814 posts

Posted 19 April 2015 - 06:44 PM

well yes. Cutting generally protein should be a lot higher and cutting carbs are lowered preferred for various reasons due to either satiety or less water retention. This calorie in vs calorie out think only truly matters. Manipulating macros can change your appearance for the better but it's not really going to change your fat loss dramatically. Just your water and what not. Cutting on bad foods would be very bad due to just bloat and deficiencies and less satiation and possibly muscle loss due to less protein.

Hopes that makes sense. Just smoked my resin.

bull crap.

I don't need to post any study at all.

SEARCH "ketogenesis" buddy. Have a good read.

Macro sources definitively change the results of your diet.

Iifym and cals in cals out are bull, and while SOME could get away with it, I promise you, you lock those same people into the exact same routine/supplementation/daily habits with the exception of specified macro based diet with insulin timing/macro source timing taken into account through a day and week based on energy expenditure, you would see incredible results.

I'm not getting into this discussion any further other than to say, just cause something CAN be done a certain way, it doesn't automatically make it the best way. And that door swings both ways. ;)
  • D-575 likes this
Luuurkin...

#58 poopypants

poopypants

Anabolic Poo!

• Members
  • 4,814 posts

Posted 19 April 2015 - 06:53 PM

What's the highest tren dose you guys have run per week of tren acetate or tren e?

most tren a 525...

But just switched to tritren... tren no ester/tren a/tren e... and total intake floats between 850-1050... dunno how much of each cause supplier won't divulge blend amount/ratios... But I could guess it's mostly tren e considering the mg/ml is 250.
Luuurkin...

#59 teamasylum86

teamasylum86

• Members
  • 779 posts

Posted 19 April 2015 - 07:35 PM

I was thinking going just a bit higher at 600!

#60 poopypants

poopypants

Anabolic Poo!

• Members
  • 4,814 posts

Posted 19 April 2015 - 08:16 PM

I'd work into it, but sounds like a good solid dose... you are using ace your first run?
Luuurkin...

#61 teamasylum86

teamasylum86

• Members
  • 779 posts

Posted 19 April 2015 - 09:43 PM

I chose acetate for the faster onset and i have read its better for cutting. 

Ive actually started 7 days ago.

Test 250 a week

Tren 630 a week

Adex .5 eod (Just got exemestane it will be in on Tuesday will be doing 12.5-20mg eod)

I have to 20ml vials of dta that have yet to come in and they have both been shipped? i'll run that at 100eod or 50ed which would be better?

I have some DMZ on hand i my use at 30mg ed. 

I also have novolin r i want to run in small dosages post workout to further help with nutrient partitioning. prob 3iu.

t3 is at 40mcg ed.

Diet:

250 carbs

220 protein

36 fat. 

Look good? 

#62 teamasylum86

teamasylum86

• Members
  • 779 posts

Posted 19 April 2015 - 09:44 PM

That tri tren sounds awesome though!

#63 janoy crevesa

janoy crevesa

• Members
  • 1,642 posts

Posted 19 April 2015 - 09:50 PM

bull crap.

Iifym and cals in cals out are bull, and while SOME could get away with it, I promise you, you lock those same people into the exact same routine/supplementation/daily habits with the exception of specified macro based diet with insulin timing/macro source timing taken into account through a day and week based on energy expenditure, you would see incredible results.

I'm not getting into this discussion any further other than to say, just cause something CAN be done a certain way, it doesn't automatically make it the best way. And that door swings both ways. ;)

ill swing your door both ways

#64 janoy crevesa

janoy crevesa

• Members
  • 1,642 posts

Posted 19 April 2015 - 09:51 PM

Why would someone use acetate over tren no ester. Seems better bang for buck.

#65 WrkHrdPlyHrd9999

WrkHrdPlyHrd9999

• Members
  • 1,539 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 04:57 AM

Poopy: You seem to have a lot of experience with Tren. How on earth do you deal with the sleep issues? (Yes, I'm jealous as I can't run it anymore as it destroys me sleep wise).

Team: Your Exemestene might be way too high. The low estrogen may make you feel horrid.

Also-If (when) you experience lethargy during your cycle; you are going to have a difficult time discerning if it's the Tren, the Exemestane, the T3 (it makes some of us lethargic), the insulin, or even the low Test/Tren ratio.

I am not giving you a hard time, I am just offering up some insight from experience. Good luck w your cycle man - it looks wicked. ;)

#66 teamasylum86

teamasylum86

• Members
  • 779 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 08:51 AM

My solution to that, the EC stack ;)

#67 getbiggg16

getbiggg16

• Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 10:48 AM

Overall I was trying to get leaner/recomp with current cycle. I was decently lean before starting Ace (12% ish BF i'd guess)

At the start.... 4k calories and 500-600g carbs daily i was slowly gaining weight and stayed lean (did not gain any fat) but i wasn't getting magically leaner every day I woke up like a lot of people claim on Tren. did that about 4-5 weeks.

I'm now carb cycling (past 2 weeks) with my overall calories below maintenance. Low carb, high fat + protein. High carb days are every 3 days or so with 600g+ carbs on that day. Getting a lot leaner this way. So that is my preference for tren.

I'd love to bulk on tren next time at 5K cals a day. Guessing I wouldn't get too fat lol

#68 janoy crevesa

janoy crevesa

• Members
  • 1,642 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 02:36 PM

bull crap.

I want to ask why you tell me to search ketogenisis. IF you think that it burns body fat any better then you're mistaken. It's not an argument with me. It's an argument with the current data. Also talking about meal timing, that's just not true. Meal timing is only important if you're doing multiple athletic events in a day. Also with the insulin timing, what do you even mean by that? If you're taking about injecting exogenous insulin then yes, macros matter.
  • ShredMN likes this

#69 teamasylum86

teamasylum86

• Members
  • 779 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 12:26 AM

Well let's say you time carbs wrong like eating 50-100g before bed. They would most likely get storedvas fat as the body wouldn't have use for that energy. If you spill over your glycogen stores wouldn't the excess be stored as fat? I've noticed that in myself when I eat more than a certain number of carbs. Like 150ish

#70 teamasylum86

teamasylum86

• Members
  • 779 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 12:34 AM

Overall I was trying to get leaner/recomp with current cycle. I was decently lean before starting Ace (12% ish BF i'd guess)

At the start.... 4k calories and 500-600g carbs daily i was slowly gaining weight and stayed lean (did not gain any fat) but i wasn't getting magically leaner every day I woke up like a lot of people claim on Tren. did that about 4-5 weeks.

I'm now carb cycling (past 2 weeks) with my overall calories below maintenance. Low carb, high fat + protein. High carb days are every 3 days or so with 600g+ carbs on that day. Getting a lot leaner this way. So that is my preference for tren.

I'd love to bulk on tren next time at 5K cals a day. Guessing I wouldn't get too fat lol

When did you start to see the full effect of tren kicking in?

#71 swim21

swim21

• Members
  • 5,106 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 01:49 AM

I want to ask why you tell me to search ketogenisis. IF you think that it burns body fat any better then you're mistaken. It's not an argument with me. It's an argument with the current data. Also talking about meal timing, that's just not true. Meal timing is only important if you're doing multiple athletic events in a day. Also with the insulin timing, what do you even mean by that? If you're taking about injecting exogenous insulin then yes, macros matter.

No that's definitely bullshit. Meal timing and macro timing and food sources definitely do matter. Ask any real bber and they will say IIFYM, as it promoted by most people, is bullshit.

Also, OP tren doesn't burn fat really. No steroids do directly. Caloric deficits burn fat. Clen, T3, DNP, etc all raise your metabolism to help put you in a deficit. That said, I do think tren will aid in keeping fat off through the mechanisms it can help in burning carbs

#72 swim21

swim21

• Members
  • 5,106 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 01:51 AM

Why would someone use acetate over tren no ester. Seems better bang for buck.

Cause no one wants the massive spikes and dips in hormone levels when it comes to base. Not to mention it's harder to make and a lot more painful.

#73 swim21

swim21

• Members
  • 5,106 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 01:53 AM

I chose acetate for the faster onset and i have read its better for cutting.
Ive actually started 7 days ago.
Test 250 a week
Tren 630 a week
Adex .5 eod (Just got exemestane it will be in on Tuesday will be doing 12.5-20mg eod)
I have to 20ml vials of dta that have yet to come in and they have both been shipped? i'll run that at 100eod or 50ed which would be better?
I have some DMZ on hand i my use at 30mg ed.
I also have novolin r i want to run in small dosages post workout to further help with nutrient partitioning. prob 3iu.
t3 is at 40mcg ed.
Diet:
250 carbs
220 protein
36 fat.
Look good?

Damn. Only 2200 cals? That's fucking starvation level right there.

How much do you weigh? 220g protein isn't a whole lot

#74 poopypants

poopypants

Anabolic Poo!

• Members
  • 4,814 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 03:13 AM

Well let's say you time carbs wrong like eating 50-100g before bed. They would most likely get storedvas fat as the body wouldn't have use for that energy. If you spill over your glycogen stores wouldn't the excess be stored as fat? I've noticed that in myself when I eat more than a certain number of carbs. Like 150ish

cause bro, that's just not true! iifym, then you can eat a couple pints of ice cream, 12oz fatty mcfat fat steak n a dozen whole eggs then go dormant for 8-10hours n your fine!

Oh n don't worry simple sugars are EXACTLY the same as steel cut oats, so be sure to use those instead cause insulin doesn't matter unless your injecting exogenous bro.

FML.
  • SLR722 likes this
Luuurkin...

#75 poopypants

poopypants

Anabolic Poo!

• Members
  • 4,814 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 03:23 AM

Poopy: You seem to have a lot of experience with Tren. How on earth do you deal with the sleep issues? (Yes, I'm jealous as I can't run it anymore as it destroys me sleep wise).

Team: Your Exemestene might be way too high. The low estrogen may make you feel horrid.

Also-If (when) you experience lethargy during your cycle; you are going to have a difficult time discerning if it's the Tren, the Exemestane, the T3 (it makes some of us lethargic), the insulin, or even the low Test/Tren ratio.

I am not giving you a hard time, I am just offering up some insight from experience. Good luck w your cycle man - it looks wicked. ;)

I actually have limited experience with Tren...

I ran it 200mg/day in salvo(very effective btw) n just winding down 11 weeks of trena->tritren for my first IM experience with Tren...(Also done trenavar 120/day n trendione in salvo 150->200/day)

But honestly sleep is insane... only time I wake is to toss the covers n I'm right back out... if that... usually just sweat right through the night n gross out the wife when she tries to snuggle, LoL...

I workout @night, last thing, like 2 hours before sleep... not ideal imo, but what I have to do with work and a baby, cause I def ain't a morning person n going the 5am route... but maybe that helps?

Still off days I'm just as deep asleep... don't know what to tell you... dreams are super vivid n sleep is very restful, I can sleep 5 hours or 10 n feel refreshed(again, not ideal, but that's week->weekend for me).

Also, no sex drive hit, not taking caber or the like... only thing I can say is either my way low est n only trt test helps keep Tren sides low, or I just respond very well to the compound in this regard and mentally.
Luuurkin...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tren, Trenbolone, diet, cutting, AAS

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Alexa (1)