Photo
- - - - -

First Aas. Test E, Hdrol, Necrobomb, 600+Dl.... Keto Diet.

• Please log in to reply
721 replies to this topic

#26 commandopat

commandopat

• Members
  • 5,254 posts
  • LocationCali, except when on cycle and then in The Netherlands

Posted 26 April 2015 - 10:28 AM

Stick with exem. I'd dose the shit out of Aegis while on SD, it's the strongest shit out there lol.

Haha, I hear you.
Exercise--------1RM--------@ Weight
Flat Bench-----395lbs x2---198lbs
Deadlift---------600lbs---- --210lbs
Pull-ups---------52
Pushups--------2020 in 1 set, non-stop, no knees on ground etc, in 2H 8 mins.

#27 commandopat

commandopat

• Members
  • 5,254 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 02:24 PM

27ga, 1/2" in the delt, zero pain. Hopefully the 1/2" is long enough. Interestingly enough it actually hurt less than the subq ghrp/ipam.

Anyway, serious note - should I consider doubling up for the first week to get peak levels higher, or does it not really matter considering the half life of test e is relatively long? I guess it was just so painless I wouldn't mind doing it again..right meow.

Fuck, I'm going to have a problem coming off lol.

• milkhouse and Looseunitwa like this
Pull-ups---------52

#28 poopypants

poopypants

Anabolic Poo!

• Members
  • 5,168 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 01:36 AM

Just wait till you start hitting veins, nerves and getting warm hard lumps that kill for days...

Then you'll start to see why guys like long esters... lol.

I'm still on my first IM run n dosing eod (14 weeks)... Can't wait to cruise n dose twice a week...

Gonna look for more long ester compounds got future cycles...
Luuurkin...

#29 poopypants

poopypants

Anabolic Poo!

• Members
  • 5,168 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 01:37 AM

N front loading works well, double the dose your first few pins....
  • Chris Benoit likes this
Luuurkin...

#30 commandopat

commandopat

• Members
  • 5,254 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 09:09 AM

Definitely some PIP on my shoulder but nothing unbearable. I hear you on dosing less. I was taking peps 2x ED and even subq I was getting frustrated. I dropped those for now and may start again later when I forget how frustrating it was lol.
Pull-ups---------52

#31 Chris Benoit

Chris Benoit

• Members
  • 3,286 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 27 April 2015 - 11:03 AM

I usually do 5/8ths in my delts. I've never had PIP other than if I pin before bed, sometimes it hurts a bit if I sleep on my side with my arm in a certain position, And I've put up to 2ml in my shoulder. Even 100ml Test Prop + 100ml Tren Ace in my delts doesn't give me any grief. My quads, however, have been incapacitated for days with even .5ml Test E and some Tren Ace.

I've probably pinned like 250 times since I started pinning and I have yet to run into any kinda "warm hard lumps" or complications other than PIP in my quads that damn near caused my leg to give out when walking.

I wouldn't worry about veins in your glutes if you are pinning in the right spot, sometimes I get blood leakage when I pin delts, sometimes I don't, nothing that concerns me.

The vascularity of your legs are a whole different story, though. Luckily(unluckily) I am suuuper pasty white, and I can see every vein in my quads that are anywhere near the surface, so those are easy to navigate around. I've found about 3 spots on on the quads that are almost painless and don't bleed. I much prefer the area about 6 inches down from the hip and about 2 inches off to the outside from center.
  • commandopat likes this
Meat for the Beast

#32 Chris Benoit

Chris Benoit

• Members
  • 3,286 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 27 April 2015 - 11:04 AM

Oh, and... Double dose your first few pins? Yes.

Realistically, double dose all your pins. Bwahaha hahaha hahahaha
  • poopypants likes this
Meat for the Beast

#33 commandopat

commandopat

• Members
  • 5,254 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 11:39 AM

Haha, thanks Chris. It was a little sore last night but I survived :)
I may pin again today but probably in the glute... Although that would be a 25ga so less excited about that. Thurs I'll do 2ml in the right shoulder. I think I might as well order more test. Going to run out sooner than I thought lol
Pull-ups---------52

#34 Chris Benoit

Chris Benoit

• Members
  • 3,286 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 27 April 2015 - 12:22 PM

I use 25s for everything including delts. They're fine. Don't hurt the bum at all. Maaaayyybe a little prick when ya break skin, but no worse than a pinch.

I'd work your way up to 2ml in the delts in increments. I've heard some people can't take over .5?!
Meat for the Beast

#35 commandopat

commandopat

• Members
  • 5,254 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 12:52 PM

I use 25s for everything including delts. They're fine. Don't hurt the bum at all. Maaaayyybe a little prick when ya break skin, but no worse than a pinch.

I'd work your way up to 2ml in the delts in increments. I've heard some people can't take over .5?!

Yeah, I think I'll do 2ml in glutes only. Will go back to delts on Sunday for 1 ml. No need to front load more than 1g in the first week, I hope.
Pull-ups---------52

#36 poopypants

poopypants

Anabolic Poo!

• Members
  • 5,168 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 01:09 PM

I've bled plenty from glutes/vent glute, Chris... Got the cough from it twice now too(in one week! Opposite cheeks), even though I aspirated nothing both times... but I've heard veins shouldn't be a huge problem in glutes from other guys too... dunno what's up with my shrinking rear end...

Where abouts you sticking? I usually aim for vent glute, sometimes hitting upper outter portion of glutes...

Is stabbing right in the big meaty part ideal? I'd just be worried about hitting nerves in a big muscle n how uncomfortable sitting on 2-3cc of oil would be at work... vent glute goes out back n to the side in the chair n isn't so bad.
Luuurkin...

#37 poopypants

poopypants

Anabolic Poo!

• Members
  • 5,168 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 01:12 PM

Yeah, I think I'll do 2ml in glutes only. Will go back to delts on Sunday for 1 ml. No need to front load more than 1g in the first week, I hope.

I'd do 750 week 2, so just double up the first pin of week 2, second pin and on just 1cc as planned.
Luuurkin...

#38 commandopat

commandopat

• Members
  • 5,254 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 01:18 PM

I'd do 750 week 2, so just double up the first pin of week 2, second pin and on just 1cc as planned.

Sounds good.
Pull-ups---------52

#39 commandopat

commandopat

• Members
  • 5,254 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 01:19 PM

I've bled plenty from glutes/vent glute, Chris... Got the cough from it twice now too(in one week! Opposite cheeks), even though I aspirated nothing both times... but I've heard veins shouldn't be a huge problem in glutes from other guys too... dunno what's up with my shrinking rear end...

Where abouts you sticking? I usually aim for vent glute, sometimes hitting upper outter portion of glutes...

Is stabbing right in the big meaty part ideal? I'd just be worried about hitting nerves in a big muscle n how uncomfortable sitting on 2-3cc of oil would be at work... vent glute goes out back n to the side in the chair n isn't so bad.

Need to do some proper research on best place to stab. Blood is one thing, nerve is a whole other beast I'd rather not anger.
Pull-ups---------52

#40 Chris Benoit

Chris Benoit

• Members
  • 3,286 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 27 April 2015 - 02:22 PM

You're right, when I was still using Tren, I got the cough a few times from glutes... Is that what you're using right now?

I've never tried VGs.

Upper right quadrant of the ass cheek is ideal for glutes. I've done 3ml and sat in a chair all day, not too bad. Lol

Meat for the Beast

#41 poopypants

poopypants

Anabolic Poo!

• Members
  • 5,168 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 02:45 PM

You're right, when I was still using Tren, I got the cough a few times from glutes... Is that what you're using right now?

I've never tried VGs.

Upper right quadrant of the ass cheek is ideal for glutes. I've done 3ml and sat in a chair all day, not too bad. Lol

yup... just finishing up week 12 of Tren n didn't have the cough the whole time until last week n got it twice... first time was friggin intense, second time was bearable.

I might have the wife poke me in the bum a couple times once I start my cruise next week n only have to push .5cc... see how she does n if good, have her help with the next blast... vent glute is hard enough to hit on my own...
Luuurkin...

#42 Chris Benoit

Chris Benoit

• Members
  • 3,286 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 27 April 2015 - 02:59 PM

Use a body mirror... Helps a lot.

How did the Tren 

yup... just finishing up week 12 of Tren n didn't have the cough the whole time until last week n got it twice... first time was friggin intense, second time was bearable.

I might have the wife poke me in the bum a couple times once I start my cruise next week n only have to push .5cc... see how she does n if good, have her help with the next blast... vent glute is hard enough to hit on my own...

Use a body mirror for bum shots. Helps quite a bit.

How did you like the Tren?

I just finished up 10 weeks of mine, the majority of it at 875/wk and it flat out completely sucked ass. Most useless thing I've ever done in my life.

I would get the cough maybe once a week. I kinda liked it. Lol

Meat for the Beast

#43 commandopat

commandopat

• Members
  • 5,254 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 03:05 PM

^ liked the cough...? Weirdo. Yeah, I can't say I was too excited about trying tren after your log. Maybe having more test would have been better?

Pull-ups---------52

#44 poopypants

poopypants

Anabolic Poo!

• Members
  • 5,168 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 03:24 PM

Use a body mirror... Helps a lot.

How did the Tren

Use a body mirror for bum shots. Helps quite a bit.

How did you like the Tren?

I just finished up 10 weeks of mine, the majority of it at 875/wk and it flat out completely sucked ass. Most useless thing I've ever done in my life.

I would get the cough maybe once a week. I kinda liked it. Lol

I used it for cutting...

Check it....
http://www.prohormon...ress/?p=1431949

I like it, a LOT... But I too ran a pretty high dose n wonder what's all the fuss about re: tren sides n crazies...

Want to try it in a bulk now too n see how it does, but it certainly was beneficial in my cut.
Luuurkin...

#45 poopypants

poopypants

Anabolic Poo!

• Members
  • 5,168 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 03:27 PM

^ liked the cough...? Weirdo. Yeah, I can't say I was too excited about trying tren after your log. Maybe having more test would have been better?

Tren probably has to be the most widely varied compound re: results and sides, person to person, that I've ever read about...

Only thing I would say is, go into it looking to have fun, but respect the potential...
Luuurkin...

#46 Chris Benoit

Chris Benoit

• Members
  • 3,286 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 27 April 2015 - 04:28 PM

I'd prolly try it again on a cut, but as for bulking... Maybe high test / low tren, instead of the opposite since I didn't have much sides.

I gained like 2lbs in the 10 weeks I ran the Tren, 8 of the weeks eating over 5000 calories, and I'm pretty goddamn sure the 2lbs I gained were fat. Didn't get noticeably bigger or stronger really. Pretty sure I would have gotten better overall gains from like 500 Test. Hell, I made more gains on my last cruise @ 250 and I was only training like half as hard... Da fuq?
Meat for the Beast

#47 commandopat

commandopat

• Members
  • 5,254 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 05:29 PM

Well, glutes went well, just 1 ml. Will do 2 on the left side Thurs. Here's an interesting issue though, how the hell do you get the test out of the vial? I used a 3ml, 27 ga (thought it was 25 but I was wrong) needle, figured that since I was taking out 1ml test, I would push about 1.5ml air in. I'll be damned if I couldn't really get the air in, and I sure as hell had a very hard time getting the juice out. I had warned it up in hot water before. That didn't work, so I used a hair dryer...still no love. I can't imagine having to draw 2ml. I also can't say I liked the angle of having to twist to pin myself but ass naked (pics available upon request), but hey, it worked.

And I am ordering another 3 vials...'cus I wants to damn it :)

• poopypants and Chris Benoit like this
Pull-ups---------52

#48 commandopat

commandopat

• Members
  • 5,254 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 05:34 PM

I used it for cutting...

Check it....
http://www.prohormon...ress/?p=1431949

I like it, a LOT... But I too ran a pretty high dose n wonder what's all the fuss about re: tren sides n crazies...

Want to try it in a bulk now too n see how it does, but it certainly was beneficial in my cut.

Damn, great results. Sucks to hear about the acne though. Do you know whether that was the Tren or the Test? I'm loving the melanotan as well. Of course the depressing thing is the tan will go away quite quickly if you stop taking it.

Pull-ups---------52

#49 Chris Benoit

Chris Benoit

• Members
  • 3,286 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 27 April 2015 - 06:07 PM

Well, glutes went well, just 1 ml. Will do 2 on the left side Thurs. Here's an interesting issue though, how the hell do you get the test out of the vial? I used a 3ml, 27 ga (thought it was 25 but I was wrong) needle, figured that since I was taking out 1ml test, I would push about 1.5ml air in. I'll be damned if I couldn't really get the air in, and I sure as hell had a very hard time getting the juice out. I had warned it up in hot water before. That didn't work, so I used a hair dryer...still no love. I can't imagine having to draw 2ml. I also can't say I liked the angle of having to twist to pin myself but ass naked (pics available upon request), but hey, it worked.

And I am ordering another 3 vials...'cus I wants to damn it :)

I use a body mirror to pin my ass so I don't have to twist.. I always get these weird cramps in my side. I do it one handed. Awkward, but you get used to it.

I just push the air in and draw slow. It takes like 1-2 minutes to fill 2 or so ml with a 25g. I never bother heating it up or anything.

Meat for the Beast

#50 commandopat

commandopat

• Members
  • 5,254 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 06:31 PM

I use a body mirror to pin my ass so I don't have to twist.. I always get these weird cramps in my side. I do it one handed. Awkward, but you get used to it.

I just push the air in and draw slow. It takes like 1-2 minutes to fill 2 or so ml with a 25g. I never bother heating it up or anything.

I had a huge mirror too but still have to rotate a little. Didn't realize 1-2 mins for a 25ga was normal. Mine was 27ga so I guess I just need to be more patient. Peps are a lot easier lol
  • Chris Benoit likes this
Pull-ups---------52

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users