Photo
- - - - -

First Aas. Test E, Hdrol, Necrobomb, 600+Dl.... Keto Diet.

• Please log in to reply
721 replies to this topic

#701 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 4,395 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 03:23 AM

I ran sdmz2 a couple years back...........did not like it. Death warmed up for me lol

If you have Dimethabold I'd use that. Or to be honest, I wouldn't really run a oral, I'd be wanting to see what the tren does first maybe ?
  • commandopat likes this

#702 frank thomas

frank thomas

• Reps
  • 3,571 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 08:21 AM

Back to the gym today for arms. Thought I'd change it up and did Spiny's arm workout. Well, 2/3 of it. Decent pump but wasn't a fan of so many exercises and switching between Bi's and tri's each exercise. I much prefer doing 3-4 exercises for 5 or 6 working sets for each muscle group.
Either way it was good to mix it up.
Will weigh in tomorrow. Really hoping my caber gets here soon cus I wanna run the tren train.

I'm also thinking of throwing an oral in, SDMZ2 or 3 maybe? Haven't run either. I have the original AL Mechabol which gives the most absurdly painful pumps which could be cool too.
So many options. Triumph..? Haven't run that before. Open to recommendations... You name it and I may still have them bottles laying around... Empty of course...

You can run the tren without caber and be fine. I wouldn't drop anything like caber in to the run until the first signs gyno or blood test show you are getting out of whack.

• commandopat likes this

#703 commandopat

commandopat

• Members
  • 5,254 posts
  • LocationCali, except when on cycle and then in The Netherlands

Posted 01 December 2015 - 08:55 AM

You can run the tren without caber and be fine. I wouldn't drop anything like caber in to the run until the first signs gyno or blood test show you are getting out of whack.

Really? Most of what I'd read said don't run it without caber, just in case. I tend to run AIs slightly on the high side just to be sure gyno doesn't creep up on me. Although 350 tren a isn't a lot I'm still a little scurred to run it without caber, the last thing I want is leaky nipples.
  • frank thomas likes this
Exercise--------1RM--------@ Weight
Flat Bench-----395lbs x2---198lbs
Deadlift---------600lbs---- --210lbs
Pull-ups---------52
Pushups--------2020 in 1 set, non-stop, no knees on ground etc, in 2H 8 mins.

#704 commandopat

commandopat

• Members
  • 5,254 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 08:57 AM

I ran sdmz2 a couple years back...........did not like it. Death warmed up for me lol

If you have Dimethabold I'd use that. Or to be honest, I wouldn't really run a oral, I'd be wanting to see what the tren does first maybe ?

I guess I could wait. God.. You never let me do what I wanna! Haha
SD doesn't bother me except for lethargy so I suspect sdmz 2 would be ok as long as I kept test up enough.
Pull-ups---------52

#705 staytrue82

staytrue82

• Members
  • 1,473 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 01:35 PM

Tren+dmz+msten would be some gnarly strength gains.
  • commandopat likes this

#706 commandopat

commandopat

• Members
  • 5,254 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 01:36 PM

Wrong thread, not sure why I updated this one. Tren train will be in my other thread lol
Pull-ups---------52

#707 frank thomas

frank thomas

• Reps
  • 3,571 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 03:17 PM

Really? Most of what I'd read said don't run it without caber, just in case. I tend to run AIs slightly on the high side just to be sure gyno doesn't creep up on me. Although 350 tren a isn't a lot I'm still a little scurred to run it without caber, the last thing I want is leaky nipples.

Don't believe everything read. Seriously, I've been running tren for on and off for thirty years with minimal problems.

From William Llewellyn's Book:

This is what I wrote in ANABOLICS. I have not been associating elevated prolactin in AAS users with 19-nor based-AAS or AAS with progestational activity. I personally think some of the confusion here comes from the simple similarity between the words progestin and prolactin.

"High prolactin levels (as would be associated with the need for cabergoline) are sometimes documented in steroid-using athletes. We do know that estrogen plays a stimulatory role here, and likely is the key to increasing prolactin secretion in males.658 659 660 Other studies, however, show suppressive actions toward prolactin from other hormones including androgens.661 This is perhaps why an actual hormonal imbalance, and not necessarily high estrogen, may be the cause of lactating gynecomastia. Scanning the medical books, there are few studies even looking at prolactin levels and steroid use, and those few are relatively inconclusive. One study analyzed the effects of testosterone enanthate and propionate in men and noted a significant prolactin increase 4 days after injection.662 Yet another noted a 7-fold increase in estrogen (to values typical for women) in 5 power athletes self-administering testosterone and other steroids, yet no consistent effect on prolactin secretion.663 A third self-administration study with athletes,664 and a fourth clinical with nandrolone,665 failed to show an increase in prolactin levels."
: http://www.anabolic....ex-cabergoline/

• commandopat likes this

#708 frank thomas

frank thomas

• Reps
  • 3,571 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 03:23 PM

http://www.anabolic....bolone-acetate/

"

Side Effects (Estrogenic): Trenbolone is not aromatized by the body, and is not measurably estrogenic. It is of note, however, that this steroid displays significant binding affinity for the progesterone receptor (slightly stronger than progesterone itself ).505 506 The side effects associated with progesterone are similar to those of estrogen, including negative feedback inhibition of testosterone production and enhanced rate of fat storage. Progestins also augment the stimulatory effect of estrogens on mammary tissue growth. There appears to be a strong synergy between these two hormones here, such that gynecomastia might even occur with the help of progestins, without excessive estrogen levels. The use of an anti-estrogen, which inhibits the estrogenic component of this disorder, is often sufficient to mitigate gynecomastia caused by progestational anabolic/androgenic steroids. Note that progestational side effects are more common when trenbolone is being taken with other aromatizable steroids.

and:

• commandopat likes this

#709 commandopat

commandopat

• Members
  • 5,254 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 04:04 PM

Great info Frank, thank you. So you think I should be able to get away with simply bumping up my Nolva some. I'd read that before but it seems far more people swear by the need for Caber. Looks like I'll start Tren this week..
Oh giggidy....
Pull-ups---------52

#710 frank thomas

frank thomas

• Reps
  • 3,571 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 04:17 PM

It's up to you. Run the nolva and have the caber on hand. The Tren may react different with you obviously but if you are running nolva you SHOULD be okay. If not at any first signs of boobies drop the caber in.

Note that progestational side effects are more common when trenbolone is being taken with other aromatizable steroids.

http://www.anabolic....lan-trenbolone/

#711 commandopat

commandopat

• Members
  • 5,254 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 04:27 PM

I'll be on 350 or so test e and 350 dta, so I'll definitely run nolva on the high side, at least until the caber shows up and then I'll drop back to 12.5mg EOD or so.
Thanks Frank.
  • frank thomas likes this
Pull-ups---------52

#712 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 4,395 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 05:27 PM

Hey Pat, if I'm correct you run nolva as ur AI instead of the usual Adex, exem?
At what dosage and how often? And why?

#713 commandopat

commandopat

• Members
  • 5,254 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 05:50 PM

It's what I used for my first cycles in 2012 because that's what people preached then. I have exem on hand and will take one ml now and then (every week or so) for good measure, but normally run 12.5mg nolva EOD, sometimes ED depending how my nipples feel/look. I always err on the side of caution and have never had issues. I don't understand how some let their nipples go and get gyno.
  • Looseunitwa likes this
Pull-ups---------52

#714 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 4,395 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 05:59 PM

Yeah I'm with you on this one. I always run an AI at the beginning of cycle, don't won't to be a 47 year old with man boobs, too many of us around as it is lol
  • commandopat likes this

#715 Chris Benoit

Chris Benoit

• Members
  • 3,286 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 01 December 2015 - 06:30 PM

Back to the gym today for arms. Thought I'd change it up and did Spiny's arm workout. Well, 2/3 of it. Decent pump but wasn't a fan of so many exercises and switching between Bi's and tri's each exercise. I much prefer doing 3-4 exercises for 5 or 6 working sets for each muscle group.
Either way it was good to mix it up.
Will weigh in tomorrow. Really hoping my caber gets here soon cus I wanna run the tren train.

I'm also thinking of throwing an oral in, SDMZ2 or 3 maybe? Haven't run either. I have the original AL Mechabol which gives the most absurdly painful pumps which could be cool too.
So many options. Triumph..? Haven't run that before. Open to recommendations... You name it and I may still have them bottles laying around... Empty of course...

Have fun with that Tren... And, yeah, SDMZ3... Lots of it. Don't even worry about the pumps. >:]
  • commandopat likes this
Meat for the Beast

#716 Chris Benoit

Chris Benoit

• Members
  • 3,286 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 01 December 2015 - 06:33 PM

On a serious note, have you ran M-Sten yet? I can't remember...
  • commandopat likes this
Meat for the Beast

#717 getbiggg16

getbiggg16

• Members
  • 526 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 07:37 PM

SDMZ 2.0 is the shit. I remember I got crazy strong running 2 a day (20mg msten and 20dmz iirc)

• commandopat likes this

#718 commandopat

commandopat

• Members
  • 5,254 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 08:46 PM

On a serious note, have you ran M-Sten yet? I can't remember...

I did but saw very few results. I hadn't tweaked my diet quite as well yet but was not impressed.
Pull-ups---------52

#719 commandopat

commandopat

• Members
  • 5,254 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 08:47 PM

I think SDMZ 2 or 3 could be a great addition even at a lower dose. I'll wait until I see what Tren does though :)
Pull-ups---------52

#720 getbiggg16

getbiggg16

• Members
  • 526 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 11:00 PM

SDMZ 2.0 is the shit. I remember I got crazy strong running 2 a day (20mg msten and 20dmz iirc)

Actually just realized I also added 15mg dmz on top of that. Ran it with test. 20mg msten, 35mg dmz

• commandopat likes this

#721 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 4,395 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 11:40 PM

I think SDMZ 2 or 3 could be a great addition even at a lower dose. I'll wait until I see what Tren does though :)

I also reckon that with you hardly get any sides on anything you run, by 2-3 weeks in, your tren will hit the 700mg a week lol prob 1000mg.............hooked you will get.

And yes I will be living my tren life thru u lol

#722 commandopat

commandopat

• Members
  • 5,254 posts

Posted 02 December 2015 - 12:04 AM

I also reckon that with you hardly get any sides on anything you run, by 2-3 weeks in, your tren will hit the 700mg a week lol prob 1000mg.............hooked you will get.

And yes I will be living my tren life thru u lol

I've been lucky for the most part. Hdrol gave me pretty noticeable back pumps though, and SD was horrible on lethargy until the trest or test kicked in. Other than that I'm ok, but then I'm still relatively young too - 32.

I only have 40ml of Tren so I won't be doing anything too crazy, but I'll let you know how it treats me!

How's your cycle coming along?
Pull-ups---------52

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users