- - - - -

Skinny Guy Logs Alpha-1 Max

M1T Methyl-1 Testosterone Testosterone ectomorph skinny thin underweight hardgainer

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Ecto4ever

Ecto4ever

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 May 2015 - 12:48 AM

I am going to do a log that you never get to see often because it is so discouraged. I am 24, 5'10" and not even 150lbs at this given moment. I only managed to deadlift 295, bench 225, and parralel squat 225 a few reps, and do both pull ups and dips with 40-60lbs respectively for reps while I was at my peak, which that was just 149lbs.

Your not talking me out of my cycle, and I am not going to write some story about why I insist on doing this cycle. I am not responding to post saying I need calories, been there done that, my metabolism doesn't care.

I am going to weigh myself tomorrow morning on empty stomach after going to the restroom and take some measurements.

Weeks 1-6:

Alpha-1 Max (M1T):

1x20mg morning/night

4-AD (test base):

2x morning/night

5-Alpha Test (DHT):

1x morning/night

Weeks 1-10:

Liv52:

2x morning/night

NAC:

1x600mg morning/night

Milk Thistle:

1x300mg afternoon

Burdock Root:

950mg morning/night

DAA:

1.5g morning/night

L-Dopa:

245mg morning/night

Weeks 7-10:

PCT: TBD

I am leaning towards Torem, haven't purchased any PCT yet.

#2 Creatine

Creatine

• Members
  • 1,974 posts

Posted 23 May 2015 - 06:53 AM

The only thing you should be cycling are some calories. 

Besides the point; since you're going to do it regardless. Grab a PCT before you even start. You never know when you might have to suddenly disc. the run. Don't want to rely on a company to ship it out to you on time either. That's just asking for problems.

Overall my advice is, stick with creatine :) 

#3 Ecto4ever

Ecto4ever

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 May 2015 - 01:40 PM

The only thing you should be cycling are some calories. 

Besides the point; since you're going to do it regardless. Grab a PCT before you even start. You never know when you might have to suddenly disc. the run. Don't want to rely on a company to ship it out to you on time either. That's just asking for problems.

Overall my advice is, stick with creatine :)

I can either get Clomid from someone within 2 days notice, or I can buy Torem. If I really need a PCT fast I am able to get something still.

#4 feenjuice

feenjuice

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 05:54 PM

I'm in. Have you ever run any other phs or aas before? The first cycle is always the best as far as gains go.... Especially if it's legit m1a you'll blow up. Good luck keep us updated. I started at 168 on my first cycle which is considered too skinny to start, 4 years and many cycles/food later I'm at 204. It can be done, just be smart and don't slack on pct.

#5 Ecto4ever

Ecto4ever

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 08:29 PM

First cycle.

My starting weight was 142 but like I said I was not hitting weights for awhile have been doing mostly conditioning for sports. Sports conditioning for about 2 months did no good on my strength since I am getting noobie level doms in the gymand not lifting where I left off before. This cycle hasn't been too strong in the gym for week one. Weighed up 3lbs on the 29th, starting from the first dose the night I posted this tread makes it 3lbs up in 1 week.

If I keep gaining 3lbs each week that would be an 18lb gain over the entire cycle and would bump me to 160 which is a new high

I feel no different on this than without, no change in libido, focus, aggression, drive, etc. Having experimented with many nootropics I am keen on recognizing any mental changes, DAA is the only thing that is bringing about any cognitive differences.

#6 sinewave3

sinewave3

• Members
  • 958 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 11:26 PM

What's your diet like?  

#7 allergy man

allergy man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 03 June 2015 - 01:22 PM

Not enough.

Ecto, I have no issues with you running this, although I view it as a short sighted fix to your issue. I see your reasoning for thinking this is the only option. My only question is how do you expect to hold the new weight if you can't gain naturally? Have you tracked your daily calories/macros? I think the foundation of being able to hold onto this new muscle is going to come from you eating until you're sick and then some and then probably some more if it's as hard for you to gain as you say.

Not meaning to be confrontational I just want to know you're reasoning about this cycle and long term what you hope it will accomplish.

#8 ks_manchester

ks_manchester

• Members
  • 180 posts

Posted 19 June 2015 - 03:10 AM

Funny as fuck.
Load of bollocks.

Do 8 weeks halo - at your weight you'll get loads with this.

M1T at your weight will give you ugly stretch marks and rip your tendons - you're body won't be able to adjust quick enough.

That said 300lb deadlift isn't that bad (140kg) assuming that's 5x5 and not 1RM.

Still... can't wait to see what happens.

Not having your PCT in your hand is just adolescent wankery!

K

#9 Waxonwaxoff13

Waxonwaxoff13

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 12:25 AM

Did you survive OP? How'd it go?

#10 sinewave3

sinewave3

• Members
  • 958 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 10:37 AM

No replies from OP? He dead...

#11 commandopat

commandopat

• Members
  • 2,868 posts
  • LocationCali, except when on cycle and then in The Netherlands

Posted 13 July 2015 - 10:49 AM

Probably. He wasn't going to listen to what he was told anyway.
  • sinewave3 likes this
Exercise--------1RM--------@ Weight
Flat Bench-----395lbs x2---198lbs
Deadlift---------600lbs---- --210lbs
Pull-ups---------52
Pushups--------2020 in 1 set, non-stop, no knees on ground etc, in 2H 8 mins.

#12 allergy man

allergy man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 04:52 PM

He got too swole from all those calories his metabolism doesn't care about. Because steroids are based on magic, not consuming enough calories.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: M1T, Methyl-1 Testosterone, Testosterone, ectomorph, skinny, thin, underweight, hardgainer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users