- - - - -

Deca-Methylstenbolone By Warrior Labz

Prohormones Deca Methylstenbolone Steroid Anabolic Warrior Labz Side effects Test booster Prohormone forum

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 aibeck13

aibeck13

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 June 2015 - 06:50 PM

Hey guys. Just started my cycle of deca-sten today! Pretty pumped to see the results. I was wondering if any of you have tried it or anything related to it. Any side effects? Tender nips, testicle/penis shrinkage etc. lol. I Also have cycle armour and ad-3 pct by lacheek nutrition.

#2 nick_da_quick808

nick_da_quick808

• Members
  • 117 posts
  • LocationHonolulu, HI

Posted 05 June 2015 - 03:54 PM

Warrior labz is a crap company. I should know. They're from Hawai'i and based out of here and I'm from here

#3 kins38

kins38

Wants MENT back!

• Members
  • 3,043 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 04:08 PM

Warrior labz?

hawaii-1822_Edit_131218.jpg

Bring Ment back please. 

#4 aibeck13

aibeck13

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 05:30 PM

That's quite satisfying considering the fact that I already started cycling it lmao

#5 nick_da_quick808

nick_da_quick808

• Members
  • 117 posts
  • LocationHonolulu, HI

Posted 06 June 2015 - 12:59 AM

That's quite satisfying considering the fact that I already started cycling it lmao

I'm sorry man. I'd rather help you by being honest and forward about it than feed you lies. Warrior Labz tries to market a lot to people from hawaii but trust me when I say I wouldn't trust someone from here to make a supplementation company that handles hormones. Plus the fact that they rip everyone off with how ridiculous their prices are. It's bs

#6 aibeck13

aibeck13

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 June 2015 - 12:08 PM

Trueee they are very expensive on there website. I got a full cycle package on extremepowernutrition.com for $100. Thought it was a good deal. So what do you mean by warrior labz is shit. Does the prohormone not work ?

#7 nick_da_quick808

nick_da_quick808

• Members
  • 117 posts
  • LocationHonolulu, HI

Posted 07 June 2015 - 10:55 PM

Don't trust them their Purity isn't backed up and the company was created from a regular guy who doesn't have any backup to his products he just started a company with good marketing and this pretty much it. Trusting guys in Hawaii with hormones is the wrong thing to do trust me...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Prohormones, Deca, Methylstenbolone, Steroid, Anabolic, Warrior Labz, Side effects, Test booster, Prohormone forum

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users