• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 cubs1987

cubs1987

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 11:09 AM

Hola guys... I am looking to run a recomp/athletic cycle here this summer- I had seen this mentioned on another forum and sounds like could definitely cut up on this. Below is what I am thinking. Thoughts?

8 Week Cycle:

Alpha-Stano (Epiando Cyclodextrin) - 150mg x 3 ED
Dermacrine- 5 pumps ED
S4 - 50mg ED
TUDCA
Advanced Cycle Support

PCT:

Nolva 20/20/10/10
Sustain Alpha

#2 Acerola

Acerola

• Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 12:16 PM

I've never messed with S4 because of the potential vision sides, that said, your setup looks pretty well thought out to me.

I am currently using Dermacrine and really enjoying it. It seems like at 5 pumps a day, the bottle will last 23 days exactly, just as an fyi in case you only planned on grabbing two.. 

Do you have a specific diet or training protocol in mind?

#3 cubs1987

cubs1987

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 12:37 PM

I was waivering as well and the vision sides are temporary... and it seems its non-supressive (which I am looking for) with the main side being the brightness of lights, etc.

I was looking for more of a cutting SARM and this fit the bill- I was trying to decide between S4 and GW-501516 and decided on S4 in light of the cancer literature on GW.  

I eat a pretty lean diet as is, but I will be trying to dial it in as far as meal frequency and tracking calories.  I will be upping my game training wise though. Right now I have just been doing crossfit and Oly lifting, but I will be doing a combo of Crossfit, Olympic Lifting, HIIT cardio and some traditional lifting to round out my body parts.

#4 delsolrob

delsolrob

• Members
  • 350 posts

Posted 24 August 2015 - 01:07 PM

hey bud, did you ever run this?

Iron-Legion.com

#5 cubs1987

cubs1987

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 24 August 2015 - 01:10 PM

I didn't end up running this actually... due to vacation timing and a wedding I did a light 11-kt run. I plan on running this mid-late october

• delsolrob likes this

#6 delsolrob

delsolrob

• Members
  • 350 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 01:44 PM

cool!  I curious for feedback on the alpha stano ;)

Iron-Legion.com

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: S4, Epiandro, Dermacrine, Alpha-Stano, Andarine, Cycle, PCT

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users