• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 MtnMan

MtnMan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 12:57 PM

I understand that PHF has been having difficulties over the last year at the corporate level however those problems should not pass along to customers. This company offers a great selection of products at very competitive prices so I placed an order. That was over half a month ago. That's over 10 full business days to process the order (# 100073578). After reading many forum posts it seems problems with fulfilling orders have been common well over a year. ITS TIME FOR A REFUND PLEASE for undelivered merchandise that should have arrived long ago according to your shipping policy.

I would try PHF in the future and pass along to gym members how professional PHF can be if this refund is handled promptly.

THANKS IN ADVANCE to the rep or moderator that's willing to help.

#2 Nostrum

Nostrum

Head Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • 6,029 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 01:15 PM

Please PM me your order ID as well as the last 4 digits of the CC used to place your order and the expiration date of that card.

• sinewave3 likes this

I think there is one thing that we can all hopefully agree on:  Religious and/or ideological extremism, in almost every form (except for the quest for teh hyuge), is dangerous.

PHF Supplements Rep
http://www.phfsupplements.com

#3 sinewave3

sinewave3

• Members
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 06:46 PM

Might want to take the card details out of your post and put it in a PM.

Not saying any members would make note of your CC info, but this is a public board, don't have to be a member to view threads, and better safe than sorry...
  • frank thomas likes this

#4 Nostrum

Nostrum

Head Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • 6,029 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 07:33 PM

OP I've hidden your post to protect your private info. I still have access to it and I will take care of your refund shortly.

Thank you for patience.
  • Majora23 and frank thomas like this

I think there is one thing that we can all hopefully agree on:  Religious and/or ideological extremism, in almost every form (except for the quest for teh hyuge), is dangerous.

PHF Supplements Rep

#5 Nostrum

Nostrum

Head Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • 6,029 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 03:39 PM

OP, your refund has been processed.  Your money should be back in you acct. in 2-7 business days.  Sorry you had a bad experience this time.  Please take a minute to find the Private Message function and PM me if you need anything else.

• frank thomas likes this

PHF Supplements Rep

#6 MtnMan

MtnMan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 July 2015 - 04:59 PM

Thanks for your concern sinewave3 but with only the last four cc numbers you cant do much. ANYWAY...

Its July 3rd now someone named Natalie Barton emailed me back on June 16th saying my refund processed, well it never did.

I told her that in a recent email she never replied. Nostrum who has been quick in responding to posts and PM's stated there's a problem with refunds and asked if I wanted store credit. Why would I want that for things that apparently never ship? I've emailed Natalie Barton again today regarding no refund. There may be some good people at this company (Nostrum) however as a whole this company is showing complete disregard for maintaining customer satisfaction, especially to a new customer who could have been a source of new revenue.

#7 videohunter

videohunter

• Members
  • 641 posts

Posted 03 July 2015 - 05:15 PM

Wow

#8 commandopat

commandopat

• Members
  • 3,663 posts
  • LocationCali, except when on cycle and then in The Netherlands

Posted 03 July 2015 - 05:52 PM

I had an issue with the recent sale. Charge on CC was canceled. One of the threads said we would receive calls starting the following day. I received my call. Day after that my cc was charged. Today it shipped. I'd say have a little patience.
  • BBG likes this
Exercise--------1RM--------@ Weight
Flat Bench-----395lbs x2---198lbs
Deadlift---------600lbs---- --210lbs
Pull-ups---------52
Pushups--------2020 in 1 set, non-stop, no knees on ground etc, in 2H 8 mins.

#9 milkhouse

milkhouse

• Members
  • 6,306 posts

Posted 03 July 2015 - 05:53 PM

So Nostrum took over communication with you and still you chose to bump this instead of handling it with Nostrum? You're a class act dude
  • sinewave3, BBG, Mr Taco and 1 other like this
I love you man!

#10 BBG

BBG

Celtico Magnifico

• Reps
  • 3,388 posts

Posted 03 July 2015 - 06:28 PM

This thread is not the place to post your order issues.  I never received a single PM from you MtnMan, we can help you if you PM us.

And if I did received a PM from you, I apologize if I didn't get to it.  I do post up asking people publicly to email me if they haven't had issues resolved and also try to PM every person back to make sure their issues are taken care of.

• Looseunitwa likes this

PHF Supplements Rep

#11 kins38

kins38

Wants MENT BACK!

• Members
  • 2,012 posts

Posted 03 July 2015 - 07:06 PM

I think the problem is people keep making threads like this and monkey see monkey do. I'm not calling you all monkeys but look what you do. 

• Mr Taco likes this

Bring Ment back please. 

#12 milkhouse

milkhouse

• Members
  • 6,306 posts

Posted 03 July 2015 - 07:29 PM

I think the problem is people keep making threads like this and monkey see monkey do. I'm not calling you all monkeys but look what you do.

You just call me a monkey?
  • Mr Taco likes this
I love you man!

#13 Mr Taco

Mr Taco

• Members
  • 1,198 posts

Posted 03 July 2015 - 08:45 PM

I am.

Monkeys.

• milkhouse likes this

#14 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 3,106 posts

Posted 04 July 2015 - 03:51 AM

You just call me a monkey?

Bloody TREE monkey you are Milk.........$20 is $20 lol

I am.

Monkeys.

Banana's for EVERYONE!
  • milkhouse and Mr Taco like this

#15 milkhouse

milkhouse

• Members
  • 6,306 posts

Posted 04 July 2015 - 09:38 AM

Bloody TREE monkey you are Milk.........$20 is $20 lol