7 replies to this topic

#1 Nostrum

Nostrum

Head Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • 6,248 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 03:48 PM

None, no one's, not any kind.  

It doesn't matter who the R-chem company sponsors or if there's are a little different from anyone else's.

It doesn't matter what the R-chem is suspended in or in solution with...

If it is a research chemical, you can not buy sell or trade it in the classifieds.

#2 Mr Taco

Mr Taco

• Members
  • 1,214 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 04:06 PM

I'm assuming this includes all forms of trest? Does that go for requests as well?

#3 Muscle-Addict83

Muscle-Addict83

Celtic Labs Rep

• Reps
  • 2,907 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 04:09 PM

Absolutely includes that.

PHF Rephttp://www.phfsupplements.com<p>

Truenutrition.com discount code:JMS105

#4 Nostrum

Nostrum

Head Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • 6,248 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 06:18 PM

I'm assuming this includes all forms of trest? Does that go for requests as well?

If the Trest was sold for research purposes it cannot be bought/sold/traded in the classifieds here. If it was sold as a supp. it's OK. I'm giving as many cases as possible the benefit of the doubt on that last part.
  • frank thomas, Wesleyinman and IIIlIIllIllllIIIlllIIIlIIl like this

#5 Nostrum

Nostrum

Head Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • 6,248 posts

Posted 28 December 2015 - 10:22 AM

I just wanna give this a little bump for anyone who missed it.

#6 villie

villie

• Members
  • 422 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 09:56 PM

Trest is trest though no matter what it is sold for. All the Celtic labs products are not allowed to be traded in classified then right? suggested use is research purposes only

#7 Nostrum

Nostrum

Head Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • 6,248 posts

Posted 31 March 2016 - 11:00 AM

The Celtic products were, at one time, sold through supplement retailers.  In an effort to provide as much latitude as reasonably possible, the mod team gives the benefit of the doubt to individuals buying/selling/trading those products and assumes that the products in question were bought, legally, as supplements and are being traded as such.  Furthermore, that's only applicable to products that are not currently scheduled as illegal drugs.

#8 Nostrum

Nostrum

Head Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • 6,248 posts

Posted 31 March 2016 - 11:05 AM

Bear in mind, the mod team and administration wants an active forum and a healthy classifieds section contributes to that.  We don't restrict items flippantly.  In terms of crossing the line of liability, BA kind of tap dances on a high wire so that we can have access to things we otherwise might not.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users