• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Real

Real

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 21 June 2015 - 08:45 AM

Hey guys pct wad clomid 50/50/25/25, ultra male rx, tudca, gear support and ultra male rx. My test came back at 206 and it should be 250 according to my doctor. Ive been off for a month and a half. Should I use the ultra male rx or anabolic matrix I have for a week or two in order to boost my test levels back to normal?

#2 commandopat

commandopat

• Members
  • 5,254 posts
  • LocationCali, except when on cycle and then in The Netherlands

Posted 21 June 2015 - 10:18 AM

Were you at 250 before the cycle? What was the cycle?
Exercise--------1RM--------@ Weight
Flat Bench-----395lbs x2---198lbs
Deadlift---------600lbs---- --210lbs
Pull-ups---------52
Pushups--------2020 in 1 set, non-stop, no knees on ground etc, in 2H 8 mins.

#3 Real

Real

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 21 June 2015 - 12:49 PM

Not sure pre cycle, but I'm 24,she said it should b around 250.. super dmz 2.0, tudca, gear support and celery sees extract

#4 alphadrol

alphadrol

• Members
  • 745 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 12:24 PM

Not sure pre cycle, but I'm 24,she said it should b around 250.. super dmz 2.0, tudca, gear support and celery sees extract

250 isn't very high. After my first cycle I came back near 700. There have been bunk SERM going around I think.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
STATS: 6'0 190lbs, 13% BF
Bench 315, Squat 425, Deadlift 450
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#5 booklifter

booklifter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 06:41 PM

Hey guys pct wad clomid 50/50/25/25, ultra male rx, tudca, gear support and ultra male rx. My test came back at 206 and it should be 250 according to my doctor. Ive been off for a month and a half. Should I use the ultra male rx or anabolic matrix I have for a week or two in order to boost my test levels back to normal?

First of all, 206 is not "semi low".  250 is not what it should be, 250 is the absolute bottom end of the tolerable range.  It SHOULD be 700, it NEEDS to be between 250 and 1150.  It is possible if you were tested earlier in the day you'd scrape off 250 but that arbitrary number wouldn't make you any healthier.  It really pisses me off when some ignorant-yet-arrogant doctor thinks if you're even remotely in range then everything must be hunky-dory - especially at age 24, if you were consistently at 250 that would indicate a real problem (just not an acutely/immediately dangerous problem).  If you were 80 years old then you might as well accept riding things out at 250, but you're 24 which means levels should be near their highest and the impact of not treating the problem will be great.

Secondly, we know from http://www.prohormon...-last-bloodwork that you were already hypogonadal.  To differentiate between primary and secondary hypogonadism, did your blood test also include Luteinizing Hormone level?  Other tests may also add relevant information, such as SHBG and estradiol levels to narrow down the source of suppression.

Third, those products aren't going to fix a problem of this magnitude at all, much less in a week or two.  You're already seeing an endo so take advantage of 21st century medicine.  Depending on the detailed picture painted by your complete blood tests (not just test level), your doctor may prescribe clomid (this time from a reliable pharmacy that will give you the real thing) as a first step to see if LH levels and in turn test levels rise, and then whether they stay up after the therapy is discontinued.  You may also get an MRI to rule out a pituitary tumor.  If you have primary hypogonadism and your LH levels are already high, clomid isn't going to help.  In that case you could try stuff like a tocopherol/tocotrienol supplement (such as botanical craft's palm fruit) to make the testes respond better to the existing LH/FSH levels, but depending on the cause it's unlikely any OTC regimen is going to fully compensate for such a severe deficit.  If primary, you may end up stuck on TRT.  Have you sustained direct injury, did the endo measure volume with an orchidometer?

There really are too many questions yet to be answered in order to determine an appropriate treatment.

#6 kins38

kins38

Forum Dickhead

• Members
  • 5,081 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 07:12 PM

This forum doesn't give users the ability to delete posts. Such a simple thing, it really should be an option....Like at any other forum on the internet. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users