• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 Waxonwaxoff13

Waxonwaxoff13

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 July 2015 - 08:38 PM

Hey all!! I'm running my first ph cycle (ran a primobolan cycle once a few years ago). Im currently on day 10 stacking alpha1 max with 4andro and using cycle armor, coq10, hawthorn berries, and fish oil. I have tamoxifen and Eradicate I was planning to use for pct. I'm not seeing much in the way of strength or mass gains though I'm eating clean calories and taking in around 300 grams of protein a day. I weigh about 220 so it shouldn't be for lack of quality diet. Most of the very few logs I could find recorded most of the gains toward the end of week two so I'm a bit early on at day 10. I haven't noticed any real results or sides other than an ache in my lower back reminiscent of my college binge drinking days. I had a blood test done a couple months ago and doc said liver numbers looked good. I'm considering getting cycle support to replace the cycle armor as I'm thinking it might be of higher quality. Maybe I'm just jumping the gun on wondering if I received bunk alpha1max? Any suggestions on the lower back ache? I don't think it's back pump but I'll pick up some taurine tonight just in case... Thanks for any input! I knew going into this cycle that it was going to be on the harsher end of choices but after a couple months I decided to pull the trigger on it.Lemme know if I'm doing something stupid I'm not realizing, I'm here for advice and I promise to weigh it/ follow it. I can't count how many times during my research I read some idiot ask for advice only to ignore everyone saying something terrible like "I know I don't have tamox/clomid but..."

#2 Waxonwaxoff13

Waxonwaxoff13

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 July 2015 - 08:47 PM

Btw I'm 30 years old

#3 staytrue82

staytrue82

• Members
  • 442 posts

Posted 10 July 2015 - 09:47 PM

When are you dosing a1?

#4 Waxonwaxoff13

Waxonwaxoff13

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 July 2015 - 09:52 PM

20mg after I wake up and 20 a couple hours before bed

#5 Waxonwaxoff13

Waxonwaxoff13

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 July 2015 - 10:18 PM

Any thoughts?

#6 IIIlIIllIllllIIIlllIIIlIIl

IIIlIIllIllllIIIlllIIIlIIl

• Validating
  • 2,028 posts

Posted 10 July 2015 - 10:27 PM

Too early to really tell. By week 2-3 you will know for sure. If your lower back is hurting, i'd say it's g2g just based off that though. Lol.
  • Waxonwaxoff13 likes this

#7 Waxonwaxoff13

Waxonwaxoff13

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 July 2015 - 10:50 PM

You know it's funny because I was telling my friend "I hate to say it but I'm a little happy about my back pain". Lol. How do you think the cycle looks? I thought I'd run it like this for four or five weeks and then run the tamox 40/40/20/20 with the Eradicate maybe extending the tamox another week if I go five weeks... And any advice on the back pain it's liveable but it's starting to get a little annoying. Thanks for the responses

#8 IIIlIIllIllllIIIlllIIIlIIl

• Validating
  • 2,028 posts

Posted 11 July 2015 - 06:12 AM

You know it's funny because I was telling my friend "I hate to say it but I'm a little happy about my back pain". Lol. How do you think the cycle looks? I thought I'd run it like this for four or five weeks and then run the tamox 40/40/20/20 with the Eradicate maybe extending the tamox another week if I go five weeks... And any advice on the back pain it's liveable but it's starting to get a little annoying. Thanks for the responses

Lol.

5-10g of taurine/ creatine mono each should help. 

#9 staytrue82

staytrue82

• Members
  • 442 posts

Posted 11 July 2015 - 07:59 AM

Try taking it pwo

#10 Waxonwaxoff13

Waxonwaxoff13

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 11 July 2015 - 11:34 PM

I bumped the 4andro dose up and I'm starting to notice slight back pumps. Kidneys or whatever feel better now at least 😀. Not sure if it's the alpha1 kicking in or just the 4andro... Guess I should know this week lol I'll try it preworkout but when should I take the other dose?

#11 Waxonwaxoff13

Waxonwaxoff13

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 12:19 AM

Day 13 and very minimal effect. Very slight back pumps very slight gains. I've noticed a little better pumps but not much else. I'm wondering if I'm only feeling the 4-andro since I had bumped up the dose a bit. I was expecting more out of the alpha 1/ 4andro stack... Not sure wtf

#12 tiesthatbind

tiesthatbind

• Members
  • 1,229 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 06:13 AM

What's your height and bf? And what's your daily macros? Total protein is only part of it. Also what's your training routine

#13 Black Wind Fire and Steel

Black Wind Fire and Steel

• Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 08:32 AM

Since you are not getting any unmanageable sides why don't you move it up to 60mg? Alpha One has a short half life too, just so you know.

#14 IIIlIIllIllllIIIlllIIIlIIl

• Validating
  • 2,028 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 09:21 AM

40mgs of M1A was stronger than 20mgs of Sdrol for someone I know of. If you're not feeling 40mgs by the end of week 2, i'd say something else is wrong. Maybe your diet, training, sleep, etc. I can't see a clone from BSL being bunk. 

Where did you buy your BSL M1A from (not asking for a source, just curious)? Also, are there any EXP/ MFG Dates and/ or Lot #'s included on the bottle? 

#15 sinewave3

sinewave3

• Members
  • 1,045 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 05:15 PM

^^no effects then it prob came from the bay or a place with prime shipping. Shady, shady sellers on there!!
  • IIIlIIllIllllIIIlllIIIlIIl likes this

#16 IIIlIIllIllllIIIlllIIIlIIl

• Validating
  • 2,028 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 05:28 PM

^^no effects then it prob came from the bay or a place with prime shipping. Shady, shady sellers on there!!

I agree. When in doubt, buy directly from the manufacturer or a well known retailer that they confirmed is legit. 

#17 Waxonwaxoff13

Waxonwaxoff13

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 06:22 PM

I'm new to the forums, am I allowed to post where I got it from (not for source)? I didn't get it from any auction sites but not the manufacturer either. I'm not sure BSL still sells A1m do they? Anyway I am seeing some results I guess so maybe I'm expecting too much. I'm up probably 5 lbs on day 13... Bottle looks right and seal was good, pills the right color and still a couple years before expiration. Btw I'm def not accusing BSL of bunk lol I was just starting to really wonder if the supplement site wasn't honest. I don't want to give them a bad name or hurt their business at all though as I'm not sure and they could very well be g2g. If I bump the dose by one more pill how should I time it? Just one when I wake, one midday, and one toward the end of the day? Thanks for asking your help guys.

#18 IIIlIIllIllllIIIlllIIIlIIl

• Validating
  • 2,028 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 07:16 PM

I'm new to the forums, am I allowed to post where I got it from (not for source)? I didn't get it from any auction sites but not the manufacturer either. I'm not sure BSL still sells A1m do they? Anyway I am seeing some results I guess so maybe I'm expecting too much. I'm up probably 5 lbs on day 13... Bottle looks right and seal was good, pills the right color and still a couple years before expiration. Btw I'm def not accusing BSL of bunk lol I was just starting to really wonder if the supplement site wasn't honest. I don't want to give them a bad name or hurt their business at all though as I'm not sure and they could very well be g2g. If I bump the dose by one more pill how should I time it? Just one when I wake, one midday, and one toward the end of the day? Thanks for asking your help guys.

I'm sure it's fine man. If you're bumping it up to 3 caps, i'd go 2 in the morning and/ or pre workout and the other 1 cap in the afternoon and/ or a couple hours before bed. Really just try to get the two dosages 10-12 hrs apart. Something like 6am 2 caps and 6pm 1 cap would be fine.

#19 Waxonwaxoff13

Waxonwaxoff13

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 09:27 PM

Thanks I'll bump it up... I'll add tudca just for good measure with my cycle armor. Thanks for the help guys. Now I'm paranoid about my nolvadex haha. I think I just need to take a deep breath and maybe dirty up my bulk just a hair. I seem to respond very well to just a little chik fil a or something. Thanks everyone!

#20 Pig Iron

Pig Iron

• Members
  • 658 posts
  • LocationHeart Of Dixie

Posted 15 July 2015 - 03:51 PM

From personal experience I'll agree with the statement above that 40mg M1A is stronger than 20mg Superdrol. I was blown away by day 3 and I've ran many many cycles of many many compounds. If your 2 weeks in and not impressed something is definitely off with the product.
  • D-575 and IIIlIIllIllllIIIlllIIIlIIl like this

#21 Muscle-Addict83

Muscle-Addict83

Celtic Labs Rep

• Reps
  • 2,688 posts

Posted 15 July 2015 - 05:34 PM

What's your height? What's your bodyfat? How many days a week are you training? How many calories above maintenance are you eating?
PHF Rephttp://www.phfsupplements.com<p>

Truenutrition.com discount code:JMS105

#22 spinyvegeta

spinyvegeta

PHF Rep

• Reps
  • 7,822 posts

Posted 15 July 2015 - 05:35 PM

Another satisfied Blackstone Labs customer

#23 tiesthatbind

tiesthatbind

• Members
  • 1,229 posts

Posted 15 July 2015 - 06:29 PM

It's not the product. Less alpha 1 and jumping jacks and more steak and potatoes
  • IIIlIIllIllllIIIlllIIIlIIl likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: First cycle, Review, Alpha1, Help, Advice

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users