I Think I Am Having Girl Problems

• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

#26 BrianP0523

BrianP0523

• Members
  • 1,358 posts

Posted 16 July 2015 - 09:23 AM

i think maybe looking for faults because i'm a little scared. i definitely like her tho and feel a very obvious uplift when around her.

• Looseunitwa likes this

#27 commandopat

commandopat

• Members
  • 5,254 posts
  • LocationCali, except when on cycle and then in The Netherlands

Posted 16 July 2015 - 10:47 AM

i think maybe looking for faults because i'm a little scared. i definitely like her tho and feel a very obvious uplift when around her.

99% of guys will with a new girl, even if they are happily married. The smart ones know when to walk away despite the temptation.
You may not be married but that doesn't mean walking away in this case isn't the smart thing to do.
Exercise--------1RM--------@ Weight
Flat Bench-----395lbs x2---198lbs
Deadlift---------600lbs---- --210lbs
Pull-ups---------52
Pushups--------2020 in 1 set, non-stop, no knees on ground etc, in 2H 8 mins.

#28 BrianP0523

BrianP0523

• Members
  • 1,358 posts

Posted 16 July 2015 - 11:05 AM

i am not married

#29 ezjax

ezjax

PHF

• Reps
  • 5,566 posts

Posted 16 July 2015 - 12:36 PM

my boy used to clean up at rehab...  these women are fragile and need a shoulder to cry on..  if she is going on dates due to pressure she is weak and insecure...

get in get out get it over with DO NOT GET EMOTIONALLY ATTACHED...

this is an opportunity of a life time to slay some hotties who WILL NOT be around in a few weeks/months...  take it for what it is and stop thinking you need a girlfriend

• SimonBoyle likes this

http://www.phfsupplements.com/

* Ezjax is not a doctor. Please do not view any of his posts as medical advice. Ezjax is a fictional character and does not advocate the use of any illegal substances. Ezjax is not real and all posts are only for enertainment. Use your own discretion and do not blame Ezjax for any of your personal choices in life.

#30 BrianP0523

BrianP0523

• Members
  • 1,358 posts

Posted 16 July 2015 - 01:59 PM

i'm not one of those guys that gets in and out and over it. at least not any more. not sure that i ever was, actually. i am a hopeless romantic. it's pathetic, i know.

#31 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 4,399 posts

Posted 16 July 2015 - 06:34 PM

I think I love you OP ;-)

#32 BrianP0523

BrianP0523

• Members
  • 1,358 posts

Posted 16 July 2015 - 07:00 PM

lol

#33 BrianP0523

BrianP0523

• Members
  • 1,358 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 03:27 PM

still hanging out with her, bros.  her parents are going away monday for a few weeks so things could be escalating quickly.  my new sponsor is really pissing me off.  he has several times given me unsolicited dating advice after i told her that i'd been hanging out with this chick. he even met her! (she's in recovery too)  instead of just coming out and saying he doesn't approve of me dating her, he is telling me how to talk to chicks and that i should be talking to the hot chicks at the gym, and so forth.  i think hitting on chicks at the gym is really tacky.  i don't like dating advice. i know how to talk to women and am having fun hanging out with this chick.  i feel like if he is using this as a weapon against me (which is what it feels like), how can i trust him with my secrets in the stepwork. 

he wants to start the stepwork next week. i don't know if i'm comfortable working the steps with him right now. i'm not sure i'll ever be, to be perfectly honest.  he also said some reallly ignorant and sexist shit about how women in the program recover slower and are really sick, etc.  i'm a very sensitive guy, and have some good women phriends in the program (not just this chick).  i'm wondering whether this is the right guy for me. i picked him because he seemed very black and white, but now i think what i thought was black and white was just sort of lacking compassion.

#34 BeauB

BeauB

• Members
  • 4,925 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 06:16 PM

Just checking: You wouldn't happen to have a video clip of this girl wearing a blue and white striped bathing suit and fiddling around with a banana, would you?
  • sinewave3 and SimonBoyle like this

#35 SimonBoyle

SimonBoyle

Head Rep

• Super Moderators
  • 2,589 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 06:55 PM

Just checking: You wouldn't happen to have a video clip of this girl wearing a blue and white striped bathing suit and fiddling around with a banana, would you?

Hahahahaha😃👍

In front of a BBQ, of course.

#36 BrianP0523

BrianP0523

• Members
  • 1,358 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 07:03 PM

i'll run it by her and see if we can make it happen

#37 BrianP0523

BrianP0523

• Members
  • 1,358 posts

Posted 12 August 2015 - 11:53 AM

things have not been going so well, bros.  she invited me over to spend the night last tuesday and has been emotionally distant ever since.  we did not even have sex, either.  i always find the sickest ones.  fml

#38 commandopat

commandopat

• Members
  • 5,254 posts
  • LocationCali, except when on cycle and then in The Netherlands

Posted 12 August 2015 - 12:03 PM

You seem surprised. Everyone said stay away, you ignored the advice. Hard to come back looking for sympathy.
  • SimonBoyle likes this
Exercise--------1RM--------@ Weight
Flat Bench-----395lbs x2---198lbs
Deadlift---------600lbs---- --210lbs
Pull-ups---------52
Pushups--------2020 in 1 set, non-stop, no knees on ground etc, in 2H 8 mins.

#39 BrianP0523

BrianP0523

• Members
  • 1,358 posts

Posted 12 August 2015 - 12:20 PM

i realize i should not be surprised. i am not looking for any sympathy. just thought i would update you bros.

#40 BeauB

BeauB

• Members
  • 4,925 posts

Posted 12 August 2015 - 08:24 PM

We have all received, and ignored, good advice.

It is a part of the whole deal.

Has she at least called you Captain Kirk?

So far, as bad as its been, it still sounds a lot better than "Play Misty For Me"

#41 BrianP0523

BrianP0523

• Members
  • 1,358 posts

Posted 12 August 2015 - 08:27 PM

i tried to get her to call me Captain but she wasn't having it.  she has been great for my gains, and has led me to pick up the NA step-working guide again, so some positives have come out of it.

#42 BeauB

BeauB

• Members
  • 4,925 posts

Posted 12 August 2015 - 08:32 PM

I suppose she didn't let you carry her like a six pack of beer either, right?

Sorry about there being no Captain Kirk.
  • labelhunter likes this

#43 labelhunter

labelhunter

Senior Member #1

• Members
  • 1,378 posts

Posted 12 August 2015 - 09:51 PM

I suppose she didn't let you carry her like a six pack of beer either, right?

Sorry about there being no Captain Kirk.

Its just six. Normal people drink six....

#44 BeauB

BeauB

• Members
  • 4,925 posts

Posted 12 August 2015 - 10:04 PM

I get that part.

But in the old days, a six pack (in cans) used to come with plastic holders.  To carry them you inserted your thumb into one hole, and put your middle finger in the other hole.  Sort of like making a letter C with you thumb and middle finger.

Sometimes, if they get really tired, you can carry women like that.

#45 BrianP0523

BrianP0523

• Members
  • 1,358 posts

Posted 13 August 2015 - 07:49 AM

lol

#46 SimonBoyle

SimonBoyle

Head Rep

• Super Moderators
  • 2,589 posts

Posted 13 August 2015 - 02:11 PM

I get that part.

But in the old days, a six pack (in cans) used to come with plastic holders. To carry them you inserted your thumb into one hole, and put your middle finger in the other hole. Sort of like making a letter C with you thumb and middle finger.

😀😀😃😃😃😃

#47 labelhunter

labelhunter

Senior Member #1

• Members
  • 1,378 posts

Posted 13 August 2015 - 10:32 PM

I get that part.

But in the old days, a six pack (in cans) used to come with plastic holders.  To carry them you inserted your thumb into one hole, and put your middle finger in the other hole.  Sort of like making a letter C with you thumb and middle finger.

I actually didn't read it right. Sorry... But you get what I was saying also.

#48 BrianP0523

BrianP0523

• Members
  • 1,358 posts

Posted 14 August 2015 - 02:21 AM

i feel sad and relieved all at once, bros.

#49 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 4,399 posts

Posted 14 August 2015 - 03:07 AM

I get that part.

Sorry it's not carry women but pick up women hehehehe

#50 BrianP0523

BrianP0523

• Members
  • 1,358 posts

Posted 30 August 2015 - 01:53 AM

she seems to be hanging out with some other NA guy now. she has been showing up at both my homegroups and told me today that the other guy is being an asshole.  she texted me the other day that she missed me and was sorry how shit went down. like an idiot, i texted her back that i missed her too and a couple of other things.  now, i realize i have made a big mistake.  i deleted her from my phone but i'm not at all comfortable seeing her at meetings. fuck me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users