- - - - -

Gateway Error: The Configuration With Processor Is Invalid. Call Merchant Service Provider.

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 conductingCHAOS

conductingCHAOS

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 12:16 PM

I tried to place an order on PHF store today and upon checkout kept receiving an error :

"Gateway Error: the configuration with processor is invalid. Call Merchant Service Provider."

Sounds like a problem on their end. Would like to know when it will be resolved so I can submit my order.

#2 Nostrum

Nostrum

• Banned
  • 6,935 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 12:22 PM

I'll see what I can see...

#3 conductingCHAOS

conductingCHAOS

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 01:20 PM

From Authorize.net :

"The error message, "Invalid configuration with processor," indicates a setup issue with your Payment Processor. Transactions are not processed because the identifying information given to Authorize.Net during setup of your account does not match the account information stored at the Payment Processor. Another possibility is that your Payment Processor account is currently inactive.

This issue may be corrected by contacting your Merchant Service Provider (MSP). They can check with the Payment Processor to verify your account status and correct identifying configuration numbers for your merchant account.

Please contact your Merchant Service Provider to resolve this issue. If you are uncertain about who your MSP is or do not have their contact information, locate your monthly merchant statement, which lists which funds were deposited. The statement should include your MSP's contact information."

#4 conductingCHAOS

conductingCHAOS

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 01:24 PM

For the record I tried to pay using Mastercard. I know another web store I frequent that uses Authorize.net for payment stopped accepting Mastercard. I emailed them about it and they said their payment processor stopped using them and they were looking for a new one so maybe this is related.

#5 conductingCHAOS

conductingCHAOS

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 July 2015 - 11:59 AM

Ok so is anyone else having this issue or just me?

#6 Massiker

Massiker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 August 2015 - 09:30 AM

I am - same thing.  No way to contact them.  Just want to buy something but my computer tells me it is unsafe.

#7 Nostrum

Nostrum

• Banned
  • 6,935 posts

Posted 13 August 2015 - 09:38 AM

This thread is pretty old... I was under the impression the issue was resolved... Is anyone else still having problems?

I know on my phone it thinks there's something up with the security certificate but my laptop's been fine...

#8 Massiker

Massiker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 August 2015 - 09:48 AM

I can't even log in to the store - it says attackers might be trying to steal my information. NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID

#9 Nostrum

Nostrum

• Banned
  • 6,935 posts

Posted 13 August 2015 - 10:40 AM

You must be on a mobile platform.  For some reason the security certificate is coming up as expired on mobile devices.  It's not, though. You can either bypass the warning and access from your current device or access from a desktop device.  

#10 Massiker

Massiker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 August 2015 - 10:54 AM

My Ipad fails when I click the final "place order".  My desktop warns me, allows me to bypass and continue unsafely, and lets me get all the way to the final step but when I click "place order" it fails as well.

#11 Massiker

Massiker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 August 2015 - 10:54 AM

Thanks for your help - wish I could just order by phone.

#12 Nostrum

Nostrum

• Banned
  • 6,935 posts

Posted 13 August 2015 - 11:18 AM

My Ipad fails when I click the final "place order".  My desktop warns me, allows me to bypass and continue unsafely, and lets me get all the way to the final step but when I click "place order" it fails as well.

This is within the last day or two that the Desktop wasn't working?  We were also having a problem with the CC auth. but that should be all fixed.  Try it one more time on your Desktop and let us know what happens.  I'll take it from there.

#13 Massiker

Massiker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 August 2015 - 11:24 AM

Just tried desktop - I check the "agree to terms" and click place order and a window pops up saying, "Gateway error: This transaction cannot be accepted."  

#14 Nostrum

Nostrum

• Banned
  • 6,935 posts

Posted 13 August 2015 - 12:41 PM

Any chance you can PM me a screen shot I can send to my boss.  Also, include what you were trying to order and I'll see if we can get you manually processed.

• frank thomas likes this

#15 vujade

vujade

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 September 2015 - 07:00 PM

getting a gateway error every time i try to purchase from my home computer

using a mac running the least OS X and safari.

and can't even get into the store from my work computer.. windows says that the

site is unsafe and a hacker can steal my credit card info

@Nostrum

#16 Nostrum

Nostrum

• Banned
  • 6,935 posts

Posted 08 September 2015 - 09:38 PM

@yunoPMme?

#17 conductingCHAOS

conductingCHAOS

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 September 2015 - 06:55 AM

yeah the credit card auth isnt fixed and hasnt been at any time since I originally posted this topic.

#18 Nostrum

Nostrum

• Banned
  • 6,935 posts

Posted 10 September 2015 - 07:37 AM

What's strange is that there are orders getting through.  I'll try to keep after the higher-ups about it.

#19 CaptainPhil

CaptainPhil

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 13 September 2015 - 12:59 PM

Just tried to place an order and received the message:

Gateway error: This transaction cannot be accepted

#20 CaptainPhil

CaptainPhil

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 06:02 PM

I called Authorize.net today and they said the website's certificate needs to be updated and that someone from the PHF store should call them to address this, the help line is open 24/7.

#21 darmok

darmok

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 12:22 PM

Figured I'd chime in because this "Gateway Error" happened to me awhile back too when I tried to check out.  There was no way around it so I had to order from somewhere else.  Hope it's resolved soon.

• CaptainPhil likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users