• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 BigTwinjc

BigTwinjc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 July 2015 - 05:35 AM

I was wondering if anyone has ever tried Thunderbolt by Antaeus Labs & what they thought about it?

The product sounds for interesting and I love any product that helps create a pump & brings out the vascularity.  Thanks!

#2 frank thomas

frank thomas

• Reps
  • 2,271 posts

Posted 17 July 2015 - 05:44 AM

I been using it since it came out. If you expecting the dramatic pumps you get from NOs, you will probably be disappointed. It's more subtle and seems to take a little longer getting in your system. But in saying all that, I think the affect of Thunderbolt or the pump is much more deeper. You feel solid long after your workout. Not pumped up like you're going to burst, but just solid.

I still use it every workout day.

#3 commandopat

commandopat

• Members
  • 3,199 posts
  • LocationCali, except when on cycle and then in The Netherlands

Posted 17 July 2015 - 07:28 AM

I been using it since it came out. If you expecting the dramatic pumps you get from NOs, you will probably be disappointed. It's more subtle and seems to take a little longer getting in your system. But in saying all that, I think the affect of Thunderbolt or the pump is much more deeper. You feel solid long after your workout. Not pumped up like you're going to burst, but just solid.

Interesting.
Exercise--------1RM--------@ Weight
Flat Bench-----395lbs x2---198lbs
Deadlift---------600lbs---- --210lbs
Pull-ups---------52
Pushups--------2020 in 1 set, non-stop, no knees on ground etc, in 2H 8 mins.

#4 BigTwinjc

BigTwinjc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 July 2015 - 02:48 PM

Thanks for the input.  I will definitely give it a try, sounds pretty good. 

#5 dANIMAL11

dANIMAL11

Antaeus Labs Rep

• Members
  • 4,849 posts

Posted 21 July 2015 - 06:24 PM

its currently being reformulated.  will be a new version coming soon, from what I have been told. Its a fantastic pump product, and can be stacked also, just be careful not to overdo it when stacking. 

Antaeus Labs Rep

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Thunderbolt, Antaeus labs, pump

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users