Estrogen Control And Blood Work

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Sweetlou321

Sweetlou321

• Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 21 July 2015 - 02:03 PM

Ok so ive been using a new source. Had blood work done on 250mg test e split into two 125mg shots on monday/thursday. I was also using .25mg adex on monday and thursday. Libido and what not has been off the whole time. Had blood work done thursday morning before my shot.

Results were:

Total Test :1380

E2: 45

So should I aim to bring my estrogen down to 20-30 or let it just be up some as my test levels are high? Ive read several times on this board the ratio is more important then the numbers when dealing with super physiological levels. I had no sides to warrant the use of the adex besides a touch of bloat. I have gyno and it felt fine and was pain free. I increased the adex to .25mg eod to bring the e2 down and my issues only got worse and my libido completely tanked.

Thanks guys. 

#2 masterchief07

masterchief07

• Members
  • 151 posts

Posted 21 July 2015 - 02:48 PM

I've been struggling with E2 for a while now. Waiting on some bloods to come in myself. I'm on 500 Test E, Mon/Thurs and .25 ADEX EOD.

My question for you is, how's your erection quality? Do you get morning wood? How long have you been on the ADEX? How long have you been on the ADEX at the EOD schedule? ADEX is powerful stuff but it still takes some time to reach optimal blood serum levels. You DO NOT want to crash your E2.

For myself, I know in the past I have changed my doses too often. But I have been on the .25 EOD for a while now. Libido is mediocre, erection quality is soft. and morning wood is existent, but not the throbbing ones I used to get.

With all that in mind, now that you have an idea for how you felt with the ADEX at E3D and an actual number, essentially, you can use that as a baseline. If taking more is making things worse, try less or even come off of it entirely for like a week or so. NOTE: If you crashed your E2, it can take a while to rise again. At that low of a Test dose, you may not even need an AI. But don't expect the results overnight. You have got to be patient. And if you are too low, and you come off entirely, you will eventually pass through your sweet spot. If things start to fall off again, introduce a very low dose at .1mg EOD, or even E3D.

Side note, did you have your prolactin measured?

.: Guide to Understanding the New Celtic Labs Products :: http://tinyurl.com/curkss6 :.

#3 Sweetlou321

Sweetlou321

• Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 21 July 2015 - 03:19 PM

I've been struggling with E2 for a while now. Waiting on some bloods to come in myself. I'm on 500 Test E, Mon/Thurs and .25 ADEX EOD.

My question for you is, how's your erection quality? Do you get morning wood? How long have you been on the ADEX? How long have you been on the ADEX at the EOD schedule? ADEX is powerful stuff but it still takes some time to reach optimal blood serum levels. You DO NOT want to crash your E2.

For myself, I know in the past I have changed my doses too often. But I have been on the .25 EOD for a while now. Libido is mediocre, erection quality is soft. and morning wood is existent, but not the throbbing ones I used to get.

With all that in mind, now that you have an idea for how you felt with the ADEX at E3D and an actual number, essentially, you can use that as a baseline. If taking more is making things worse, try less or even come off of it entirely for like a week or so. NOTE: If you crashed your E2, it can take a while to rise again. At that low of a Test dose, you may not even need an AI. But don't expect the results overnight. You have got to be patient. And if you are too low, and you come off entirely, you will eventually pass through your sweet spot. If things start to fall off again, introduce a very low dose at .1mg EOD, or even E3D.

Side note, did you have your prolactin measured?

Did not have prolactin measured but its never been an issue on past blood work ever. Erection quality is low and soft. No morning wood ever at any dosage and any ai dose or type. I was on the 3.5 day dosage of adex for 2 weeks then upped based on blood work for a week to see if bringing it down helped. It didnt. I had ok libido and wood before I upped it. Not great but functional. I was going to discontinue use entirely as ive never used an ai in the past. I have also considered dropping the test down to true trt doses since I know its decent product. As I use to be a trt patient and always had good results on blood work and in real life with no ai. Thanks for the response man. 

#4 masterchief07

masterchief07

• Members
  • 151 posts

Posted 21 July 2015 - 03:37 PM

Yeah, definitely give that a shot--dropping everything that is. And of course, best of luck dude! Keep us posted.

• Sweetlou321 likes this

.: Guide to Understanding the New Celtic Labs Products :: http://tinyurl.com/curkss6 :.

#5 Sweetlou321

Sweetlou321

• Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 21 July 2015 - 08:36 PM

Yeah, definitely give that a shot--dropping everything that is. And of course, best of luck dude! Keep us posted.

Would you drop test to trt levels too?

#6 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 4,383 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 12:11 AM

I would keep the test same dosage but drop the AI. Once libido and morning wood, throbbing erections hit monitor it from there. Keep it going like this unless sides start to hit.........on the dose you are taking, maybe u just don't need an AI?

Try and grab a balance from that maybe?

#7 masterchief07

masterchief07

• Members
  • 151 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 09:43 AM

Agreed. Keep the test the same and do what loose said. Honestly, from what you mentioned with regard to your TRT experience, you may not need an AI. Its just good to have on hand. But you may not be estro sensitive.

Just note, that coming off the AI, at least initially, may result in a slight estro rebound as the ADEX is stripped from the aromatase enzyme. Its not a suicidal inhibitor like Aromasin. It will normalize again, but a spike may occur.

• Looseunitwa likes this

#8 frank thomas

frank thomas

• Reps
  • 3,571 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 09:50 AM

Ok so ive been using a new source. Had blood work done on 250mg test e split into two 125mg shots on monday/thursday. I was also using .25mg adex on monday and thursday. Libido and what not has been off the whole time. Had blood work done thursday morning before my shot.

Results were:

Total Test :1380

E2: 45

So should I aim to bring my estrogen down to 20-30 or let it just be up some as my test levels are high? Ive read several times on this board the ratio is more important then the numbers when dealing with super physiological levels. I had no sides to warrant the use of the adex besides a touch of bloat. I have gyno and it felt fine and was pain free. I increased the adex to .25mg eod to bring the e2 down and my issues only got worse and my libido completely tanked.

Thanks guys. 

How soon after your last injection did you have the blood test done?

#9 Sweetlou321

Sweetlou321

• Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 09:19 PM

How soon after your last injection did you have the blood test done?

Did shot monday morning and did blood work 3 days later on thursday morning. 

#10 Sweetlou321

Sweetlou321

• Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 09:21 PM

I would keep the test same dosage but drop the AI. Once libido and morning wood, throbbing erections hit monitor it from there. Keep it going like this unless sides start to hit.........on the dose you are taking, maybe u just don't need an AI?

Try and grab a balance from that maybe?

Ok i will try that thanks. Its been some time since ive had those effect in a strong manner however. Just the lower my e the worse it seems. I can say on mast, trest, or dbol my libido and morning wood is great though. To bad I cant run trest or dbol long term due to bp sides. 

• Looseunitwa likes this

#11 Sweetlou321

Sweetlou321

• Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 09:23 PM

Agreed. Keep the test the same and do what loose said. Honestly, from what you mentioned with regard to your TRT experience, you may not need an AI. Its just good to have on hand. But you may not be estro sensitive.

Just note, that coming off the AI, at least initially, may result in a slight estro rebound as the ADEX is stripped from the aromatase enzyme. Its not a suicidal inhibitor like Aromasin. It will normalize again, but a spike may occur.

Never used an ai in the past until I got some bad gyno from dhea plus high dose trt. It wasnt managed properly and got bad. I have never needed an AI on just test however. At least I never got gyno sides from just test. Thanks ill leave it alone for now. I know the adex will rebound some. I expect that. 

#12 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 4,383 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 04:47 AM

Keep us all up to date champ on how you go..........good luck!

#13 Sweetlou321

Sweetlou321

• Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 06:42 AM

Keep us all up to date champ on how you go..........good luck!

thanks! Ive been battling this for over a year now. Id like to just be consistent so I didnt have to worry anymore. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users