Photo
- - - - -

Running A Test C/p And Masteron Cycle... First Injectable Cycle In 4 Years. Would Like Input.

Bulk Test Test C Test P Trest

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#51 diGiTaL!

diGiTaL!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 02:28 PM

Trest/Msten/Mechabol 7 week log 1/26/15 - 03/15/15 (Maybe 8 weeks)

http://www.prohormon...mpound-7-weeks/

#52 janoy crevesa

janoy crevesa

• Members
  • 1,815 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 02:40 PM

K so surprisingly PIP isn't as bad usually I can't walk, getting in and out of my car is a bitch, and my range of motion is limited but I'm fine it's less sore than my test e cycle?!?!... unless it's worse the 2nd day... I like this pinning stuff... My squat went up 15lbs for reps... 190x5 ballsack to floor for 3 sets. Only made it to 3900kcals yesterday. After my lift I passed out for a good 3 hours. My E2 is donezo from the letro, lump is getting smaller once it's gone I'll taper down to .25-.5mg ED and keep it there. Arimidex doesn't really do it for me, I even have stuff from the pharmacy and that stuff is meh.

pip is worse 2nd day. My glute is wrecked right now. That's what happens when you don't pin it for a while :/

#53 diGiTaL!

diGiTaL!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 03:05 PM

#54 commandopat

commandopat

• Members
  • 2,892 posts
  • LocationCali, except when on cycle and then in The Netherlands

Posted 28 July 2015 - 05:59 PM

Oh god, don't tell me that... Time to bust out the heat pad... do you think foam rolling will help?

No but you can go to CVS and grab a box of maxi pads. They help a lot when applied to the painful spot.
  • rotinaj and tiesthatbind like this
Exercise--------1RM--------@ Weight
Flat Bench-----395lbs x2---198lbs
Deadlift---------600lbs---- --210lbs
Pull-ups---------52
Pushups--------2020 in 1 set, non-stop, no knees on ground etc, in 2H 8 mins.

#55 D-575

D-575

• Members
  • 786 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 06:52 PM

Alright, so I'm probably going to catch a lot of heat for this but I gotta know...

What is the deal with the notion that a guy should get to 200+ naturally before touching gear...if his ideal look and goal is to be under it?  I just don't get it.

I'm about 6'2" and ideally, I never want to be over 205 and would love to stay ~10% year round.  I'm not into Mr. Oly type BBing, I'm more of a physique kind of guy as well.  The other thing is, I also love basketball and other sports.  I want to be fast, strong, agile, flexible, light, with peak endurance and stamina.  What is wrong with using a little gear to achieve all this?

AAS don't just help us pack on size and weight.  They also help us in many, many other aspects.  Now, I know a lot of compounds decrease cardio so not all compounds are suited for athletics, but there are some that do definitely help.  Test, EQ, deca, and various DHT-derivatives come to mind.

I want to be as strong as possible, lean/shredded as possible, and have quality size...all able to be squeezed onto my frame while being limited to a certain weight.  Stats @ 6'2" 185-190lbs 10% or under is what I'm looking for.  I wouldn't mind being a little over 200 just as long as my BF and waist are where I want them to be.  To me, BF levels matter more than overall weight itself.  You also have to take into account the ratios and proportions of your anatomy.  Being symmetrical and balanced is important.

We know so many guys that compete within a certain weight class that certainly include <200lbs, and a lot them use...so what's the consensus on this?  MMA fighters, wrestlers, cyclists, etc all run gear.  Fighters are notorious for running cycles because it helps them stay UNDER or at about their weight class while giving them everything else they want.

I just don't get it.  Why tell a guy to get to 200+ naturally before touching gear, when that's not his goal in the first place.  Bulk up to 200+ and then run cycles only to drop down in numbers?  I don't see the logic.  I agree, yes he is small for his height, but look at him.  Most would kill to have his metabolism, I know I would.  He has like the ideal physiology to run gear.  A scorching metabolism that allows him to never gain fat, isn't that what we all want?  Dude can eat fast food all day and sport a 27" waist??  WTF, like that's not "normal".

I also agree, the cycle shouldn't include so many compounds and would be best to keep it simple.  Personally OP, I would go with test/EQ with a good wet kicker.  I'd opt for alpha1, dbol, DMB, msten, SD, whatever...for 4-5 weeks and then cruise.  Adding in an oral here and there, if it works with your schedule and stuff.

#56 commandopat

commandopat

• Members
  • 2,892 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 07:44 PM

My biggest argument would be that If he can't gain enough weight natty to get past 150 then juicing to 170/180 would be a very short lived run. As soon as he gets off his new gains would largely vanish. i think he needs to learn to eat and gain weight natty before going too crazy on cycles. A test cycle is a great way to start. Get some gains and try to maintain them.
Pull-ups---------52

#57 rotinaj

rotinaj

Intuitive cycler/dieter.

• Members
  • 3,163 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 10:19 PM

Alright, so I'm probably going to catch a lot of heat for this but I gotta know...

What is the deal with the notion that a guy should get to 200+ naturally before touching gear...if his ideal look and goal is to be under it?  I just don't get it.

I'm about 6'2" and ideally, I never want to be over 205 and would love to stay ~10% year round.  I'm not into Mr. Oly type BBing, I'm more of a physique kind of guy as well.  The other thing is, I also love basketball and other sports.  I want to be fast, strong, agile, flexible, light, with peak endurance and stamina.  What is wrong with using a little gear to achieve all this?

AAS don't just help us pack on size and weight.  They also help us in many, many other aspects.  Now, I know a lot of compounds decrease cardio so not all compounds are suited for athletics, but there are some that do definitely help.  Test, EQ, deca, and various DHT-derivatives come to mind.

I want to be as strong as possible, lean/shredded as possible, and have quality size...all able to be squeezed onto my frame while being limited to a certain weight.  Stats @ 6'2" 185-190lbs 10% or under is what I'm looking for.  I wouldn't mind being a little over 200 just as long as my BF and waist are where I want them to be.  To me, BF levels matter more than overall weight itself.  You also have to take into account the ratios and proportions of your anatomy.  Being symmetrical and balanced is important.

We know so many guys that compete within a certain weight class that certainly include <200lbs, and a lot them use...so what's the consensus on this?  MMA fighters, wrestlers, cyclists, etc all run gear.  Fighters are notorious for running cycles because it helps them stay UNDER or at about their weight class while giving them everything else they want.

I just don't get it.  Why tell a guy to get to 200+ naturally before touching gear, when that's not his goal in the first place.  Bulk up to 200+ and then run cycles only to drop down in numbers?  I don't see the logic.  I agree, yes he is small for his height, but look at him.  Most would kill to have his metabolism, I know I would.  He has like the ideal physiology to run gear.  A scorching metabolism that allows him to never gain fat, isn't that what we all want?  Dude can eat fast food all day and sport a 27" waist??  WTF, like that's not "normal".

I also agree, the cycle shouldn't include so many compounds and would be best to keep it simple.  Personally OP, I would go with test/EQ with a good wet kicker.  I'd opt for alpha1, dbol, DMB, msten, SD, whatever...for 4-5 weeks and then cruise.  Adding in an oral here and there, if it works with your schedule and stuff.

because he doesn't have the knowledge, consistency, work ethic, or experience that should come before using AAS.

The "frame is too small" sob story is full of sh*t.

The goal of 190lb @ 6'2 is obtainable naturally and using steroids to utimately get to a natural level is impatient and stupid.

I'll I'll give you an example

Your natural genetic limit of development could be 210lb.

You are 150lb.

You want to be 200lb and as fast/strong/agile as possible.

You spend 1 year cycling to get to 200lb. then stop AAS.

In another world, you spent 6+ years getting to 200lb.

Who do you think is stronger or more agile? The guy with 6 years of neural adaptation and time under a bar, or the guy with 1 year of uneducated drug use?

Who do you think will be healthier?

Who do you think will be smarter?

Who do you think wil be wiser?

Who do you think will stay at that condition after the drugs are taken away?

Who do you think will be happier?

There are so many reasons to try and do the things you think you "can't".

Competitor, Personal Sauce Chef, Coach.-"Bro" Food supporter, IIFYM enemy.
I do not advocate AAS to anyone.
Natural is healthier.
Without AAS? You are alive.
Without your health? You will die.

#58 rotinaj

rotinaj

Intuitive cycler/dieter.

• Members
  • 3,163 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 10:25 PM

Hey OP!

You use Jeremy B, Mr. O, as an example.

You think you have a shitty frame for holding lbm.

Jeremy has one of the best bone structures along with great muscle bellies/insertions.. and a great coach aaaaaand years and years of training.

How does it feel to use a SHIT ton of drugs, when you KNOW your body can't support anywhere near the size or shape to be as good as him?

You mention competing.. why compete when you already are telling use what you CANT do? Nothing like using drugs to fail.

You messaged me saying you really "Want my input," then ignore me when I told you not what you wanted to hear, but what you needed to hear.

Real talk.

I can f*cking curl you with veins running up my ass to my feathered glutes, and I'm younger than you.

• Doctor Steuss likes this
Natural is healthier.

#59 swim21

swim21

• Members
  • 5,685 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 10:45 PM

Well rotinaj beat me to it lol.

It's not being a certain weight it's about having the work ethic before slamming your body full of drugs.

I'm young and I use drugs but train and diet harder than almost anyone I know.

Also on the Jeremy B thing...nailed it
  • Doctor Steuss likes this

#60 janoy crevesa

janoy crevesa

• Members
  • 1,815 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 06:28 AM

Rotinaj gives it strait. I see a lot of college students at my gym juice up and talk about their tren cycle and their ph they get, but you see them only use cables and bench and fuck around.
Hell I see some ditch the gym for a month or so them come back.
They use to be bigger than me also. I use to hear them talk shit when I first started learning the ropes. Now they wonder why the fuck I blow them away. My workout is mostly barbell.

Tbh last time I was 150 was when I had been lifting about 2 months.

#61 D-575

D-575

• Members
  • 786 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 04:04 PM

rotinaj, I completely agree with you.

But let me just add a little clarification to my post.  I understand the stats that I want can more than likely be attained without PEDs.  However, there are some things involved with my body chemistry and anatomy that I literally cannot budge through.  The biggest problem for me is how my body holds and expends fat.  I can gain weight like no other, however, cutting has always been my biggest problem.  My body simply will not let go of it.

I have been training since I was 15.  There were some hiatus' that left me totally fcked in every regard to training and how my body looked.  Let's just say life got to the best of me and I had to reevaluate myself.  I do not regret this happening though.  I am sort of glad that it did happen because it opened my eyes to EVERYTHING in my life...EVERYTHING.

Fast forward to now, I am more acknowledged about things than I ever could've imagined.  All the time I spent researching has been extremely helpful.  I loved every minute of it.  But I'm not done, I still continue to research and study because I simply enjoy it.  I guess you can call me a nerd/geek, and I'll gladly take it. :)

I guess what I'm saying is, I'm not trying to "cheat" or be called impatient because of where I want to be.  I'm not using it to gain a short cut.  It's not like that.  There are some aspects with my training and body metabolism that I just cannot get right.  I'm tired man.  I cannot waste my time anymore; I've done enough of this in the past.  I wish I had the kind of knowledge I have now back when I was 18.  I couldn't believe the abundance of simple shit that I wasn't applying to myself that had caused me always to take one step forward and then three steps back; ridiculous.  Couple this with the stress of school and never ending family issues, I was never in a good state of my mind to have let me be able to reach my goals.  I strongly believe your environment and current life situation plays a VITAL role in trying to reach your goals.

Also take note, I have yet to ever run any type of cycle, EVER.  The only "hormonal" stuff I've ever used were cort controlling dhea-derivatives (7-oxo, 7-OH, 5-AT).  I've never even used stano.  Why?  Simple, it's just like you said.  Since I now have more specific and goal related knowledge of what I should be doing, I want to apply them first and see what I can do with the different variations.

It's all an experiment, because after all I am a geek.  I want to make sure I exhaust all my methods and their effectiveness before I aid myself.  Also note, it is so damn tempting to just embark on my first run.  But I want to wait just a little longer and see how carb-cycling, carb back-loading, and keto'ing will all work with my custom modifications to it.  Should they work out well for me and I see my body fat levels decreased, I will then start contemplating my first cycle.  I want it to be perfect.

#62 swim21

swim21

• Members
  • 5,685 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 04:30 PM

You don't need to justify steroid use IMO. If you are going to do it, you are going to do it. And you haven't even used gear so idk what there is to justify.

I'm not going to judge you even if you are using it as a shortcut and don't know what the hell you are doing-Im just going to think you are stupid.

So, in this situation, we are saying it's not something anyone here would reccomend because the base of knowledge isn't there to manipulate body weight without hormones. In the end, do what you want but I'm never going to reccomend gear to someone that's 140lbs natural much less someone who has already used gear.

Edit: I did reccomend gear once to a guy that's about 145-150lbs but he is like 5'4, shredded, has 6 years of training under his belt, and has absolutely amazing structure and he is competing but still doing his first comp natural.
  • D-575 likes this

#63 Doctor Steuss

Doctor Steuss

Drunk With Power

• Super Moderators
  • 6,700 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 04:46 PM

Dude, ive squatted everyday for 3 months straight.. 3 days a week is not alot.

Great googely-moogely, I must have some crap genetics.  After leg day, I can barely climb stairs for the next 4 days (walk like I was very popular in prison).  Can't imagine rocking squats the day after.

-------------------------------

A lot of great info in here.  Thank you all who have contributed.

Edited by Doctor Steuss, 29 July 2015 - 04:51 PM.

Deferential, glad to be of use,

Politic, cautious, and meticulous;

Full of high sentence, but a bit obtuse;

At times, indeed, almost ridiculous---

Almost, at times, the Fool.

--Elliot

#64 Doctor Steuss

Doctor Steuss

Drunk With Power

• Super Moderators
  • 6,700 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 04:55 PM

You mention competing.. why compete when you already are telling use what you CANT do?

Great attitude check.

OP, you need you some CT Fletcher in your life.  We all need a little kick in the ass once in a while... sometimes we need a massive kick in the ass to get us out of stinkin-thinkin.

• diGiTaL! likes this
Deferential, glad to be of use,

Politic, cautious, and meticulous;

Full of high sentence, but a bit obtuse;

At times, indeed, almost ridiculous---

Almost, at times, the Fool.

--Elliot

#65 diGiTaL!

diGiTaL!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 12:56 AM

• Doctor Steuss and janoy crevesa like this

#66 swim21

swim21

• Members
  • 5,685 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 02:04 AM

Not gonna lie dude there are way too many excuses in this thread.

Also, if you are competing "just for fun" then you aren't actually competing cause getting into contest shape is not fun.

At this point though...yea this is just kinda sad. Not to mention rotinaj has 100x the knowledge you do when it comes to this stuff. Books don't mean a lot here.
  • rotinaj likes this

#67 rotinaj

rotinaj

Intuitive cycler/dieter.

• Members
  • 3,163 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 02:09 AM

You're right. My education is nowhere near yours. You study AI. I work and study medicine. I'm working my way into one of the best hospitals on the West coast while you are working toward a desk job based around machines and software.

Now that we are done measuring d*cks, understand my intentions..

Had I been fortunate enough to not have a pair of tits growing from low T and to have the knowledge I have now, I never would have touched AAS.

The moment you use AAS is the moment you bring yourself into a world with the standard set by greater men like Ronnie, Phil, Arnold, Lee, Sadik, Jeremy among others. Now that you are on a level playing field with them, you are forever cast in a shadow of failure until you match or surpass them.

They started competing for the same reason as you, only difference is they are better.

There is a chance, when and/or if you come off AAS, that your natural production of testosterone NEVER returns. If you are man enough to risk that out of impatience, and yes I considered you impatient for not proving even to yourself your natural capabilities, then you will also have to be man to enough to lie about or justify your new permanent medication to your future family.

Good luck.

• diGiTaL! likes this
Natural is healthier.

#68 diGiTaL!

diGiTaL!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 02:22 AM

You're right. My education is nowhere near yours. You study AI. I work and study medicine. I'm working my way into one of the best hospitals on the West coast while you are working toward a desk job based around machines and software.

Now that we are done measuring d*cks, understand my intentions..

Had I been fortunate enough to not have a pair of tits growing from low T and to have the knowledge I have now, I never would have touched AAS.

The moment you use AAS is the moment you bring yourself into a world with the standard set by greater men like Ronnie, Phil, Arnold, Lee, Sadik, Jeremy among others. Now that you are on a level playing field with them, you are forever cast in a shadow of failure until you match or surpass them.

They started competing for the same reason as you, only difference is they are better.

There is a chance, when and/or if you come off AAS, that your natural production of testosterone NEVER returns. If you are man enough to risk that out of impatience, and yes I considered you impatient for not proving even to yourself your natural capabilities, then you will also have to be man to enough to lie about or justify your new permanent medication to your future family.

Good luck.

That's highly unlikely you study medicine and are in a M.D. program considering 10 years. (8 for school, 2 for residency). Let's say you graduated high school at 16, still wouldn't be practicing medicine in a hospital setting as a doctor (or newbie gaining residency for another year at least). But I may be wrong.

I respect your intentions and admire what you have been able to accomplish and hopefully I can gain 100lbs total. And I expect to be surpassed by the men you just listed above, because competition isn't my entire life. And I know the risks and consequences of my test never returning to where they were.

And thank you for wishing me luck. 

With Respect, 

Digital.

#69 rotinaj

rotinaj

Intuitive cycler/dieter.

• Members
  • 3,163 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 02:24 AM

That's highly unlikely you study medicine and are in a M.D. program considering 10 years. (8 for school, 2 for residency). Let's say you graduated high school at 16, still wouldn't be practicing medicine in a hospital setting as a doctor (or newbie gaining residency for another year at least). But I may be wrong.

I respect your intentions and admire what you have been able to accomplish and hopefully I can gain 100lbs total. And I expect to be surpassed by the men you just listed above, because competition isn't my entire life. And I know the risks and consequences of my test never returning to where they were.

And thank you for wishing me luck. 

With Respect, 

Digital.

I said studying not practicing medicine.

If I was a MD at 21 I don't think I would be on Phf.. lol

Natural is healthier.

#70 swim21

swim21

• Members
  • 5,685 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 02:36 AM

I said studying not practicing medicine.
If I was a MD at 21 I don't think I would be on Phf.. lol

That reading comp though lol. I know plenty of people studying med at 21-23.

Honestly this whole thread pretty much outlines the thinking thag most of my friends have that have zero knowledge of AAS and say "imma stick a needle in my ass and get big like Ronnie."

#71 diGiTaL!

diGiTaL!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 02:40 AM

#72 diGiTaL!

diGiTaL!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 02:47 AM

Not gonna lie dude there are way too many excuses in this thread.

Also, if you are competing "just for fun" then you aren't actually competing cause getting into contest shape is not fun.

At this point though...yea this is just kinda sad. Not to mention rotinaj has 100x the knowledge you do when it comes to this stuff. Books don't mean a lot here.

I don't doubt the knowledge of anyone here, in fact I've learned a lot from people here on this forum but it's all a case by case basis. Just like Doctor's don't diagnose problems top down, they go bottom up.

No excuses, just facts I'm sure I could do it naturally, but I no one else really does. 

As the saying goes, "If you ain't cheating, you ain't trying."

#73 tiesthatbind

tiesthatbind

• Members
  • 1,198 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 06:26 AM

Definitely way too much ego in this thread from multiple parties. Bragging just makes you look like a jackass.

The choice to run gear is completely independent on what the person wants out of it. I run gear and don't compete. Who gives a fuck? It really shouldn't matter so long as the person takes a responsible route doing so.
  • sinewave3, Madbrah, D-575 and 2 others like this

#74 swim21

swim21

• Members
  • 5,685 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 07:04 AM

Definitely way too much ego in this thread from multiple parties. Bragging just makes you look like a jackass.

The choice to run gear is completely independent on what the person wants out of it. I run gear and don't compete. Who gives a fuck? It really shouldn't matter so long as the person takes a responsible route doing so.

I think the word responsible is what we are getting hung up on here
  • Looseunitwa likes this

#75 commandopat

commandopat

• Members
  • 2,892 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 07:44 AM

Damn. Some serious elitist dick measuring going on in here.
Of note: asking for people's opinions can be like opening Pandora's box; it can be good or bad. This is in general and not only aimed at the OP or this thread.

None of us who have graduated college and are working care what anyone's GPA is or was, ever. Those who didn't attend college also don't give a shit.

Bragging about robotics/AI is gay unless it's at MIT, in which its cool but you're a douche for bragging.

No one cares what hours anyone works either since it really comes down to whether that person can make time for the gym, or not. Anything else is irrelevant white noise. If they have time for the gym, then they better be able to eat enough to make it worthwhile.

If someone wants to juice they will, responsibly or not. I think the OP has a responsibly cycle now he dropped it down to its most basic form. Time will tell if he learns to eat or not.
Pull-ups---------52

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Bulk, Test, Test C, Test P, Trest

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users