Photo
- - - - -

Running A Test C/p And Masteron Cycle... First Injectable Cycle In 4 Years. Would Like Input.

Bulk Test Test C Test P Trest

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#1 diGiTaL!

diGiTaL!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 10:55 PM

Trest/Msten/Mechabol 7 week log 1/26/15 - 03/15/15 (Maybe 8 weeks)

http://www.prohormon...mpound-7-weeks/

#2 swim21

swim21

• Members
  • 5,685 posts

Posted 25 July 2015 - 12:19 AM

Shit dude lol I didn't read the whole wall of text but skimmed some.

Looked at pics and you are deff underestimating bf IMO. I didn't see any pics where I would say you are single digits. Proly 10% was the leanest I saw and honestly at your height you should either be like 4% shreded as all fuck or you need to learn to eat and train first before using gear.

Sitting at 180lbs and 10% at your height should be easily easily doable since you have run stuff before and just recently got off.

Also if you do run anything I wouldn't fuck with time on time off shit. Do your blast and cruise and save your body the hormonal stress.

Also, if you do run stuff, run a bulk cycle cause you need it, throw some test/deca/eq and something like SD/dbol/drol in there. Couple hundred mgs of test and mast isn't gonna cut it most likely for your goals although you should already be 30lbs heavier at the same body fat for what you have run IMO.

A little brutal but that's what I think
  • diGiTaL! and commandopat like this

#3 commandopat

commandopat

• Members
  • 2,892 posts
  • LocationCali, except when on cycle and then in The Netherlands

Posted 25 July 2015 - 12:23 AM

Hard to say. I'm 5'8" and started a test e, SD, hdrol, drol at 202 and am now 220 after 14 weeks with some bloat, not eating for a straight bulk. I expect to drop prob 8 or so? When water and glycogen goes away.
You have a solid build but weigh 30-40lbs less (albeit leaner) at 5'10" after lifting and steroid cycles than I did at 5'8 and all natty.
I don't see you putting on that much weight and keeping it for any length of time. Just my .02 and I could be wrong.
Exercise--------1RM--------@ Weight
Flat Bench-----395lbs x2---198lbs
Deadlift---------600lbs---- --210lbs
Pull-ups---------52
Pushups--------2020 in 1 set, non-stop, no knees on ground etc, in 2H 8 mins.

#4 swim21

swim21

• Members
  • 5,685 posts

Posted 25 July 2015 - 12:24 AM

Oh also ditch the support supps. They are worthless for the most part IMO. Also proviron will shut you down in PCT.

Shit also didn't see your workout plan. IMO if you are only committing 3 days a week to working out you shouldn't be competing or even running gear, much less a full body routine. Break up your muscle groups and hit them 1-2x a week and more for lagging groups. Gym sessions only take 45min if you train with intensity. If you can't do that at least 5 days a week I wouldn't waste time or money on gear.

#5 commandopat

commandopat

• Members
  • 2,892 posts

Posted 25 July 2015 - 12:24 AM

Swim beat me to it. I think you're a bit small/light considering the cycles you've done.
Pull-ups---------52

#6 swim21

swim21

• Members
  • 5,685 posts

Posted 25 July 2015 - 12:29 AM

I'm a little low on sleep so don't take anything I said as being an asshole. Just honest opinion based on what I've seen.

I myself do not have outstanding genetics whatsoever and was 140lbs when I started. Had to eat fucking 5000k worth of food on top of a gallon of whole milk every day for a year to get to 180 and then another year of about the same to get to 220 naturally (minus one hdrol cycle that I didn't even know was hormonal).

#7 SLR722

SLR722

I'll PCT tomorrow

• Members
  • 2,232 posts
  • LocationThe trencave

Posted 25 July 2015 - 01:12 AM

Stakeadrol, carbsadrol, testafood. Bro I'm you're hight started using gear at 210 bf ~14%.

Get bigger natty first you have the test lvls for it.

#8 diGiTaL!

diGiTaL!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 25 July 2015 - 01:53 AM

#9 F2...

F2...

• Members
  • 1,508 posts

Posted 25 July 2015 - 02:15 AM

Injection schedule is split M/W/F... The reason I'm tapering up is so my body can get used to the amount of oil being injected... It went bad 4 years ago, I had bad PIP with enanthate and bad PIP with prop/ace esters...

I bought some BA and Filtered Sterile GSO in case I have to cut the prop esters...

Test C (8 weeks):               240/240/240/240/300/300/240/200 (only using one vial, I have more.)

Test P (10 Weeks):            225/225/225/210/210/210/210/210/150/150

Mast P (5 weeks):              150/190/225/225/200

Trestolone Ace (TD/Oral): 50/50/70/70/70/70

MSten (Weeks 8-10):  10/20/20 Back end. or Front End as well?

The Masteron is for a little bit of hardening and to combat the progesterone sides from Trest... I didn't have a strong DHT last cycle with Trest and I had so much RAGRET.

I'm tapering down considering HPTA won't restart until the exogenous amount of testosterone in your body is at about 70-80mg (Which is what can be maximally produced naturally.... unless you're a freak.)

PCT / Ancillaries:

Damage Control while on cycle... going to buy some more Milk Thistle, Hawthorn Berry, and Saw Palmetto from Walmart or something.

HCG - 500iu wk split into 2 injections... or should I use it during PCT?

Arimidex - Pharm grade and UGL stuff and RChem stuff... .5mg ED (Honestly some of the RChem stuff is stronger than the pharmaceutical Adex I have from the pharmacy.)

Letro - Taper up to 2.5mg then drop Adex then once Gyno is gone taper back down to .25-5mg ED for remainder of cycle

Prami - .25mg twice daily... 

Torem - 60/60

Clomid - 100/100/50/50/25

Nolva  -   0/0/0/0/20/20/10/10

Aromasin - 12.5mg EoD throughout PCT Taper down and stop one week before nolva ends.

Proviron - 25mg Pre-Wo during PCT.

I have everything on hand...

And your usual DAA, Trib, PCT Assist blah blah. and Yea, I take my PCT Seriously (Bloods show it).

The reason I need to start Monday 07/27 is because Time Off = Time On + PCT and I have a Cycle I want to run mid December of Test C/Deca/Mast E kickstart with Dbol and Test Prop.... this will be a 9-10 of Deca and 11-12 of Test C and Prop back end... If I feel ready to compete in March then I'd be dropping the Deca at week 10 adding in Mast Prop Tren Ace for 4-6 weeks during the contest and adding Var in earlier and extending the cycle to 16 weeks... and the time off time on principle again for my 16-20 week Test C/Primo E/NPP cycle in the summer if I decide to compete then... So that's why it's planned that way.

The question is... is it even worth running this cycle with my natural T levels currently? My recovery has been lackluster even though I'm eating and sleeping, but the weight gain is very slow, even though muscle memory should allow me to blow back up. My workout will stay the same 5x5 Full Body 3 days a week except I'll do the final set to failure and a drop set and add some more accessory lifts. It's my last semester of school and it's a tough one and I'll only have time for 3 days a week... well maybe 4 but I won't know until fall semester starts.

PHF Friends! Please tell me how it is... Will I be able to gain 15-25lbs of WEIGHT (not LBM) with my workout, diet and all my other factors and keep 75-80% of it? I haven't run any injectable AAS in 4 years! Or is it a waste of a cycle?

Mixing test c and p? Run one or the other, or blast p for 4 weeks as a kicker. Wouldn't run mast for only 5 weeks personally. Wouldn't touch trest if you have gyno issues. Would run msten for atleast 4 weeks. 20 might work for you, but I barely noticed it at that. I think I was at 30 when I hit my sweet spot, prob my fav oral of all time.

Why are you taking prami?

Ditch the proviron in pct IMO.

Why are you going to try and kill gyno on cycle? Kill it before starting the cycle.

I'm giving my body enough bricks (Food), but my Thyroid is saying fuck you, you don't need that muscle, I'm burning calories for your brain.

Things don't work like that. Eat more

#10 swim21

swim21

• Members
  • 5,685 posts

Posted 25 July 2015 - 02:15 AM

Yea like I said, gotta eat. I was putting down 8000 cals a day for the first two years I started. There were times I threw up I ate so much.

At your height, a 190 stage weight would be ideal. Jeremy was politics and won't win again. Sadik is a much better person to look at and he was about 195 on stage at that height. Guys are getting much, much bigger. Dudes at nationals this past month were well over 200lbs.

Also masteron isn't methylated. Supports aren't worth it. If you take anything take UDCA with orals.

If you aren't recovering then you are doing too much volume. 45min high intensity training 5 days a week is what you need, you aren't training to be a powerlifters so leave the powerlifting training behind.

#11 swim21

swim21

• Members
  • 5,685 posts

Posted 25 July 2015 - 02:18 AM

Also what F2 said

#12 diGiTaL!

diGiTaL!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 25 July 2015 - 02:20 AM

#13 F2...

F2...

• Members
  • 1,508 posts

Posted 25 July 2015 - 02:23 AM

Trestolone is a 19-nor... Prami is a dopamine agonist to battle progesterone sides from the 19-nor? Maybe my research is wrong... but that's what the prami is for.

Yea, Damage Control has TUDCA and NAC in it... Well if you want to be technical, Masteron is methylated since Methasteron (Superdrol) is a Dimethyl... But I could be wrong again.

To put it simple, noone has a fucking clue what trest does yet. Only fact is that it is side effects in a bottle. I would highly recommend you stay away if you have gyno probs

#14 diGiTaL!

diGiTaL!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 25 July 2015 - 02:55 AM

#15 Svartnir

Svartnir

• Members
  • 756 posts

Posted 25 July 2015 - 04:38 AM

The recovery from aas usage is insane, and it is what I missed most when I got off. I could hit whatever I wanted heavy as hell, eat, shower then wait a few hours and the body felt like it was ready for another session. Only 3 times a week on aas is robbing you of about 2 days each week where you can get in some workouts, they don't have to be super heavy. But if you get in some high rep days f.ex. Those 2 days extra will make a difference on gear, provided you eat enough ofc. I am one of those who think 6-7 hours of sleep during the night is sufficient, and seldom sleep anymore than that.

Eat much, train hard enough and gear right... you will get there.

#16 diGiTaL!

diGiTaL!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 25 July 2015 - 05:02 AM

The recovery from aas usage is insane, and it is what I missed most when I got off. I could hit whatever I wanted heavy as hell, eat, shower then wait a few hours and the body felt like it was ready for another session. Only 3 times a week on aas is robbing you of about 2 days each week where you can get in some workouts, they don't have to be super heavy. But if you get in some high rep days f.ex. Those 2 days extra will make a difference on gear, provided you eat enough ofc. I am one of those who think 6-7 hours of sleep during the night is sufficient, and seldom sleep anymore than that.

Yea, I usually do a hybrid, Strength sets for first exercise then high rep accessory work. I decided I'll be doing 3 days a week for the first 3 weeks that way I'm squatting the days I pin and the blood flow should help dissipate the oil and hopefully by the three week mark I'm used to it and will switch to 4 days a week bodypart split. 

#17 F2...

F2...

• Members
  • 1,508 posts

Posted 25 July 2015 - 06:55 AM

Well I'd have to disagree with no one has a clue with what it does... I mean if it is a 19-nor it has similar properties to other 19-nor compounds at least on the way it acts in your body. I mean that's why things are classified the way they are... just like the animal kingdom... or microorganisms... again, maybe my logic is wrong and I could be wrong this whole entire time. Shit maybe I could of been wrong about everything my entire life.

But I've run transdermal trestolone before... Prami works well to combat it and as far as using any 19-Nor stuff like dienolone.. Superdrol combatted progesterone sides very well being a strong DHT. So my assumption is that Masteron will be able to help a bit with Progesterone sides, but I have prami and an AI (all three flavors) as well.

You assuming it shares the same sides as other 19-Nors shows your lack of research on it. If you already know prami keeps sides at bay for you personally then you should be good to go though

#18 swim21

swim21

• Members
  • 5,685 posts

Posted 25 July 2015 - 07:23 AM

This. If you aren't recovering then decrease volume or weight. IME heavy work is important but as a physique competitor it's the exception rather than the rule. Do 3-4 sets of heavy ass squats/deads/presses every 5-10 days depending on your body and do the rest higher rep volume.

I don't personally recover well on AAS at all because muscle recovery isn't the issue for me it's tendon/ligament non vascular tissue so I had to lay off as much heavy work.

#19 diGiTaL!

diGiTaL!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 25 July 2015 - 08:03 AM

This. If you aren't recovering then decrease volume or weight. IME heavy work is important but as a physique competitor it's the exception rather than the rule. Do 3-4 sets of heavy ass squats/deads/presses every 5-10 days depending on your body and do the rest higher rep volume.

I don't personally recover well on AAS at all because muscle recovery isn't the issue for me it's tendon/ligament non vascular tissue so I had to lay off as much heavy work.

I think it's just the full body and squatting 3 days a week personally... But that's all I can manage until about August 20th when finals are over :\

Then I can swap to a 4 day a week body part split.

#20 swim21

swim21

• Members
  • 5,685 posts

Posted 25 July 2015 - 08:12 AM

If you are set on running gear still then I would 100% reccomend changing your plan as far as your goals are concerned.

If you truly do want to compete in a year then I would take about 8 months to hit some bulking stuff. Start at like 500/500 test/deca or test/eq and bump them both 250mg every 4 weeks and swap to the other EQ/deca after 4 months. Rotate in an oral 4 weeks on/4 weeks off. Cruise for a little but after that and hit prep. Eat hard and lift with intensity. If you are only hitting it 4 days a week then hit stuff hard as shit and work week spots 2x a week.

That's only if you want to compete. Otherwise you have heard the advice posted already

#21 diGiTaL!

diGiTaL!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 25 July 2015 - 08:26 AM

#22 staytrue82

staytrue82

• Members
  • 369 posts

Posted 25 July 2015 - 09:44 AM

Dude, ive squatted everyday for 3 months straight.. 3 days a week is not alot. Also agree with pat and slr, im a inch shorter and reaching 190lb natty is completely attainable w/o aas. Why dbol if you get gyno w/o being on cycle?
  • commandopat likes this

#23 commandopat

commandopat

• Members
  • 2,892 posts

Posted 25 July 2015 - 12:00 PM

I plan on running a Test C/ Deca/ Mast E/ Dbol cycle @ 600/400/300 respectively for 13 weeks in December... right after I graduate to so I can dedicate my 110% to bulking. If I feel ready by March, I'll throw in contest stuffs. And I'll be switching to a 5 day spit workout.

Then in May/June is a Test C/ Primo E/ NPP / Tbol @ 300/600-700/400 respectively for a 16-20 week cycle... for a lean bulk/recomp. If I compete in the summer then I'll be throwing in some tren/mast/var during comp time.

But the I believe the contests are in October, March, June, and August. With March and June being the most competitive... I think (have to ask). So if I do compete I want to do it with the most competition so winning will feel that much better :tt2:

Really think you're over thinking this. Bulk for 9 months and see how you look then, and only then worry about which comp you can get ready for. Just seems odd to plan this cycle and next cycle and the cycle thereafter when the overwhelming consensus here is you need to bulk; whether that's 3 or 6 days a week is almost a moot point. It's whatever you can manage at the time. I certainly understand the importance of school.
  • diGiTaL! likes this
Pull-ups---------52

#24 rotinaj

rotinaj

Intuitive cycler/dieter.

• Members
  • 3,163 posts

Posted 25 July 2015 - 06:41 PM

You don't need, nor should you use 14 different drugs for a cycle when you are in the 140s @ 5'10.

As already said, grow naturally first.

You have a pretty shitty training partner ifhe advocates/supports this at your development.

My total test was almost in the 200s when I was 17, yet I managed to bulk from 120lb to nearly 210 in under 2 years before even learning that bodybuilders used AAS..

Competitor, Personal Sauce Chef, Coach.-"Bro" Food supporter, IIFYM enemy.
I do not advocate AAS to anyone.
Natural is healthier.
Without AAS? You are alive.
Without your health? You will die.

#25 janoy crevesa

janoy crevesa

• Members
  • 1,815 posts

Posted 25 July 2015 - 06:50 PM

i go by the guidelines of bodyweight x 20 to bulk, and x12 to cut. Just follow the x20 and youll be g2g i bet. Honestly you dont even need to worry about macros all that much. just have a relative idea on your macros and make right food choices. I only closely count macros on my cuts and that does a number on me mentally after the cut ive seen. causes eating disorders IMO.

although i will add, add this stuff about weight and bodyfat % being thrown around does touch a nerve a bit. Sure anyone can bulk to 190 or 200 naturally, but they arent going to be lean. same with bodyfat %. most people greatly underestimate what they are. people always want to point out weigh and claim they bulked to xxxx without drugs but, 200 pounds kinda chubby could be 165 ripped. weight can be misleading.

also drop the mast and save yourself some money. I dont think it will help any. Same with proviron pct,  and why stack all the serms?

i would also save the trest till you get more to use it fully through a cycle, and with msten, honestly i would just use it at the end when your test cyp is clearing.

but thats what i would do. not saying whats right or wrong.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Bulk, Test, Test C, Test P, Trest

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Alexa (1)