• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Real

Real

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 06:14 PM

Hey guys, got gyno and just received letro today. 2.5mg caps. I was told to take one 2.5 mg tabs, wait 3 days then take 1/2 (1.25mg) a day for 10 days. But I've read the full 2.5 for a week or 2. Any advice fellas?

#2 bigbumpkin2003

bigbumpkin2003

• Members
  • 5,669 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 09:24 PM

In my honest opinion letro is the absolute worst way to try to treat gyno. So unhealthy and unnecessary.
Raloxifene - 60-80mg / day - there is your answer.

Letro treats gyno by lowering estrogen so low that the tissue can no longer survive as it requires estrogen present at the receptor site to survive and grow. The problem is what about everything else estrogen does that isnt bad?

Raloxifene blocks estrogen receptor in brest tissue more effectively than anything else. It does the same thing - causes the tissue to die - but in a much healthier and Id even say more effective manner. Not to mention it wont make you feel like shit or crush your sex drive.
  • Vick likes this
Very proudly representing LGI !!
.... ... www.LGISupplements.net

Discount Code 25OFF for the 25% off the LGI Site Price. :)

#3 Real

Real

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 02:50 AM

Ok so even if the gyno is strong u would still recommend ral?

#4 Stokr89

Stokr89

• Members
  • 190 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 03:47 AM

In my honest opinion letro is the absolute worst way to try to treat gyno. So unhealthy and unnecessary.
Raloxifene - 60-80mg / day - there is your answer.

Letro treats gyno by lowering estrogen so low that the tissue can no longer survive as it requires estrogen present at the receptor site to survive and grow. The problem is what about everything else estrogen does that isnt bad?

Raloxifene blocks estrogen receptor in brest tissue more effectively than anything else. It does the same thing - causes the tissue to die - but in a much healthier and Id even say more effective manner. Not to mention it wont make you feel like shit or crush your sex drive.

Damn I wish I saw this yesterday...just ordered a shite load of Nolva to continue treat my gyno...

#5 Real

Real

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 06:12 AM

Just purchased raloxifene from [a place on the internets]. Should be here in a few days..holding off on the letro......My Bad!
  • Triton_ likes this

#6 bigbumpkin2003

bigbumpkin2003

• Members
  • 5,669 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 11:09 AM

Letro should be last resort.
Very proudly representing LGI !!
.... ... www.LGISupplements.net

Discount Code 25OFF for the 25% off the LGI Site Price. :)

#7 spinyvegeta

spinyvegeta

PHF Rep

• Reps
  • 8,528 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 11:51 AM

Damn I wish I saw this yesterday...just ordered a shite load of Nolva to continue treat my gyno...

Nolva works great too

#8 Stokr89

Stokr89

• Members
  • 190 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 04:07 PM

Nolva works great too

I've been on Nolva for 9 weeks now..even at 40 mgs for 10 days...gyno still here...and today it's hurting like a mofo

#9 Vick

Vick

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 12:36 PM

Letro will wipe your E2, not good, you should be doing mcgs not mgs.

VIP at TID, former SuperMod at MD

#10 srootone

srootone

EpstaneMan

• Members
  • 4,590 posts

Posted 02 December 2015 - 01:15 AM

Anytime I've had gyno, letro zaps the shit. Period.  You can be 'cautious' all you want with what you choose to treat it and the dose, but when it come's to having titties set in I'd rather ramp down the dose then ramp up.

Hit the letro at 2.5mg ED till gyno has shrunk a great amount. Follow it up with exemestane to prevent estrogen rebound. 

Taking it along side Nolva or Ralox will help speed things up. One can definitely read up and debate which is more effective in what combinations and dosages, but regardless of either one you buy, they both will work. Money spent on either one is not a waste. 

It is always smart to have a SERM, both types of A.I.'s, and caber/primi on hand at all times when using hormones/anabolics.

To start cycling without all your bases covered makes you unprepared, and set up for worry while at the whim of waiting for solutions.

As my dad always says.....be good.  And if you don't be good, be good at being bad. ;)

• Looseunitwa likes this

Don't forget the only person standing in your way is YOU.....

Previous Cycles:
-SD bridge Katanadrol 2.0-

-epi solo-
45/45/45
http://www.anabolicm...d-epistane.html

-stano/mecha/epi stack-
Stano 1,050/1,050/1,050/0/0
Mecha 0/125/150/150/150
Epi 30/45/60/75/75
http://www.prohormon...hred-stack-log/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users