• Please log in to reply
477 replies to this topic

#1 Chris Benoit

Chris Benoit

• Members
  • 3,286 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 03 August 2015 - 02:19 PM

Sup brahs? Haven't strung myself up from a weight machine yet, so I figure I should probably start blastin' on some roids again.

Gonna do a little something like this:

Test E @ 750, wks 1-16
NPP @ 500, wks 6-16
SD @ 15, wks 6-12(or 8-12 or maybe 10-14)

Goals: Get teh ogre, get teh mass, get teh strong.

Current weight: Somewhere around 245. Lost a ton of weight a few months back from a NASTY case of food poisoning, then had some teeth yanked. Took me like a month just to be able to eat halfway normally again.

Currently on about maintenance cals, gonna bump it up about 500 in a week or so, another 500 around week 5, and when the NPP starts kicking I'll probably be around 4,500 cals a day. Will run about 5,200 cals for the 4 weeks I'm on the SD. Will adjust accordingly after that, and throughout depending on what's happening.

Frontloading Test E @ 1G for the first 2 weeks, then down to 750. Took 500mg in my left cheek a few days ago, just poked 500mg in the other cheek just now. Reason for frontloading: I have a buncha Test I wanna use up. I figure y ta fuq not.

... AND SO BEGINS THE OGRE'S QUEST
  • commandopat likes this
Meat for the Beast

#2 staytrue82

staytrue82

• Members
  • 1,473 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 03:29 PM

Yes.
  • Chris Benoit likes this

#3 nellyson

nellyson

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 05:34 PM

In

#4 commandopat

commandopat

• Members
  • 5,254 posts
  • LocationCali, except when on cycle and then in The Netherlands

Posted 03 August 2015 - 07:22 PM

You should do SD 3-6 and 13-16.
You'll need it to wash the taste of seasoned cat turds from your mouth ;) lol
  • Chris Benoit and Looseunitwa like this
Exercise--------1RM--------@ Weight
Flat Bench-----395lbs x2---198lbs
Deadlift---------600lbs---- --210lbs
Pull-ups---------52
Pushups--------2020 in 1 set, non-stop, no knees on ground etc, in 2H 8 mins.

#5 TripleOvertime

TripleOvertime

Under Compensating

• Members
  • 4,697 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 07:36 PM

Always down to follow your random, crazy stunts you manage to get yourself in and out of.
I do it because i can, i can because i want to, i want to because you said i couldn't.

-Animis representative-
PM me with any questions regarding Omniscienti
Please support the PHF store and purchase Omniscienti there

#6 biadno

biadno

• Members
  • 387 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 08:58 PM

In. God doesn't even know where this shit is headed.
  • Chris Benoit and Looseunitwa like this

#7 Chris Benoit

Chris Benoit

• Members
  • 3,286 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 03 August 2015 - 10:12 PM

You should do SD 3-6 and 13-16.
You'll need it to wash the taste of seasoned cat turds from your mouth ;) lol

How about we go back to that bet being for a few beers. Lmao
  • commandopat likes this
Meat for the Beast

#8 commandopat

commandopat

• Members
  • 5,254 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 12:18 AM

How about we go back to that bet being for a few beers. Lmao

I don't always drink Dos Equis, but when I do, it's because you paid for them :) lol
  • Chris Benoit and AllNatural like this
Pull-ups---------52

#9 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 4,395 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 12:31 AM

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet. Good to see you a logging again, can't wait for the hookers to arrive yeh yeh!

Srsly........good luck champ!

#10 Newb5

Newb5

• Members
  • 9,433 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 12:51 AM

that much test, npp and sd damn should be insane bulking.
<p class="bbc_center"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.facebook.../PHFSupplements">PHF Supplements</a></p>
<br><br><p>Supps for sale within Canada.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Anything I say is my opinion and purely fuctional and nothing more.

#11 Chris Benoit

Chris Benoit

• Members
  • 3,286 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 08 August 2015 - 02:16 AM

Sup there bros.

Ass still sore from the first two "frontloading" pins of Test E. Some miserable stuff I have, I tell ya. Anywhoo...

Went to do back and biceps a few days ago, drank a solid 8-10oz of strong coffee beforehand, and gave a guzzle to some liquid Trest. Now, the liquid Trest I'd been using got warm and cold a few times, kinda clumped up, but still got used until the bottle was like 3/4 empty. What seems to reside at the bottom appears to be much thicker and cloudier. I'd used 60mg of this concoction before and the pumps were sick, didn't really have any issues, so I went ahead and dosed the 60mg equivalent of the liquid. Move ahead 40 minutes and I'm at the gym feeling like I did half a gram of blow in the bathroom, and could barely even workout. I only managed to do 3 exercises... One arm DB rows, crappy weird cybex machine thing pulldowns, and standing cable rope curls. The DBs at this crappy gym only go up to 100lbs, so lets just say the rows were done with high reps. Felt like absolute crap. Don't know if it was the coffee, the Trest, both, or some other contributing factor, but I felt like crap so I left.

Still managed to wake up with next morning with tight biceps, and I could feel a pleasant soreness throughout the majority of my back muscles. Back is actually still sore today, like 3 days later. Hmmm.

Went in today and did chest, light shoulders, and arms. Went no coffee and 30mg Trest PWO. Had a genuinely good feeling workout, didn't do anything crazy, but the pump I had was great. I rarely ever combine tris and bis, so the combo of chest / tris / bis / and shoulders gave me the best pump I've had in quite awhile. May have been the workout, may have been from upping the Test a week and a half ago or whatever, but whatever the deal was, it was the most swole I've looked since before I got food poisoning and all that crap.

Workout was simple and fairly quick:

Flat BB Bench - warmup stuff, 5x5s - Just started these again. Made tremendous gains in regards to benching heavier weight using these at the beginning of my last cycle. Started somewhat low, and gonna see how many weeks I can keep stacking on 5lbs to the 5x5s. If I can manage 5lbs a week for the first 6 weeks, I'll be back to about where I was during the last peak of my last cycle, and the NPP and SD haven't even started working their magic yet. Hoping to be able to finally get 405 this time around, if not more.

Incline DB Bench - 4 sets of 15. I've always used light weights and high reps with these since they kinda hurt my shoulder, but I've recently just started to go heavier with them. My incline DB bench is mad weak compared to my BB bench. Gonna try and get the 100lb DBs for sets of 15 here soon. Not far off.

Seated Shoulder Press - This usually murders me. Went light weight, sets of 15 reps for 5 sets, with one more thrown in later in the middle of a tricep dropset thing for good measure.

Triceps: Superset dropset thing with tricep pushdown attachment on one side and the rope on the other. Probably did 6 sets of each one.

Biceps: DB hammer curl dropsets, regular DB curls, cable rope curls.

It was a quicky, I was in and out in an hour and feel like I got a decent workout. Ate just a ton of food afterwards. Still snacking away. About to work a Fage greek yogurt thing and pass out. Plain, 20g of protein. I'm a real pile of garbage so I'm gonna sprinkle a little sugar on top. 

Hoping to go tomorrow and do some deads, shrugs, and either legs or ab stuff.

Stay ogrish.

• TripleOvertime and Looseunitwa like this
Meat for the Beast

#12 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 4,395 posts

Posted 08 August 2015 - 05:38 AM

The beginning of good things to come...............the beast is awakening!

#13 Chris Benoit

Chris Benoit

• Members
  • 3,286 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 09 August 2015 - 11:05 PM

Buenas, hombres.

Been pretty lazy for the last few days. Napping like a boss, snacking pizzas and rhubarb pies. Venison swiss steak. Ya know. Boss snakkin'. Watching my kid all day is exhausting. Little fool drains me harder than a full day of labor.

Anywhoo. Pinned another 500mg in the ol' booty a bit ago, chugged down some Trest, now I'm at the gym.

Doing deads / shrugs / upright rows, and a few other odds and ends. Haven't done deads honestly for a few months, so I figure it's about goddamn time to get back to them. Working 5x5s with the trap bar right now. Prolly use this piece for a few weeks and then migrate back to the BB, probably trap bar one sesh, straight BB the next. Managed a weak PR of 505 a few months ago, gonna try and get that back(should be easy as poopin' after a cup of morning joe) and then work my way up to 585. Experimented with a few different types of routines, but I plan on sticking out 5x5s for the next 8 weeks, trying to add 10lbs a week until I slow down.

Weight is still the same. Not gonna lie, been eating a lot of shitty food. I just can't fathom the thought of rice and boiled chicken or tilapia at the moment. Ahh well, add in enough roids and hopefully I won't just get fat. :)
Meat for the Beast

#14 commandopat

commandopat

• Members
  • 5,254 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 11:44 PM

I've read that 5x5s are pretty horrible for deadlifts because of the beating your back takes. The volume and heavy eight is too much, and that a light weight for reps or vice versa is preferred. Could be wrong though.
Pull-ups---------52

#15 Chris Benoit

Chris Benoit

• Members
  • 3,286 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 10 August 2015 - 12:14 AM

I've read that 5x5s are pretty horrible for deadlifts because of the beating your back takes. The volume and heavy eight is too much, and that a light weight for reps or vice versa is preferred. Could be wrong though.

Hmm... I'll hafta look into it. Before I would warmup, and do sets of 2s until it got heavy. Seemed to work. Maybe I should just go back to that?
Meat for the Beast

#16 commandopat

commandopat

• Members
  • 5,254 posts

Posted 10 August 2015 - 12:57 AM

Hmm... I'll hafta look into it. Before I would warmup, and do sets of 2s until it got heavy. Seemed to work. Maybe I should just go back to that?

I would. It'll probably help you set some more PRs without overtraining too much, especially getting back into it.
Pull-ups---------52

#17 Chris Benoit

Chris Benoit

• Members
  • 3,286 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 10 August 2015 - 02:17 AM

I guess I'll just save the 5x5s for my flat bench routine. :P
Meat for the Beast

#18 Chris Benoit

Chris Benoit

• Members
  • 3,286 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 10 August 2015 - 10:57 PM

Update:

My ass and traps are sore as shit.

/rant
Meat for the Beast

#19 Chris Benoit

Chris Benoit

• Members
  • 3,286 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 13 August 2015 - 11:55 AM

Went and did back and biceps this evening. For some reason, after doing like 3 sets I already had back pumps akin to deadlifts during the 4th week of SD or Epi or something. I don't know if it's because I did deads like 3 days ago, or if the Test is kicking in and giving me pumps, or what. Any y'all fools get back pumps off Test alone?!

The pumps totally crippled my workout, I literally couldn't even hardly tolerate doing bicep stuff at the end.

Still had an *alright* workout, but cut out some reps and exercises because I just couldn't stand it.

Did:

4 sets of single arm DB rows combined with 4 sets of bent over BB rows, alternating.

2 sets of seated cable rows. 

By this time, the pumps were incredible. I tried foam rolling like 3 times and it didn't do shit. Said frigg it, and moved onto biceps.

4 sets of DB hammer curls

3 sets of standing, but concentrated "time under tension" style DB curls

3 sets of cable rope curls

... done.

I didn't even do any lat pulls or anything of that nature, and I would have liked to have done 1 more set each of DB and BB rows, double the cable rows, and some lat pull stuff, but I just... I just couldn't goddamn do it. Pumps were freaking murderous for whatever god forsaken reason.

Snacked pretty hard after the gym.

Just had a mini tub of Fage Greek Yogurt w/20g protein, about 20oz of skim milk, 1/3 bag of chips and some salsa.

Must sleep now...

Oh, weight still chillin' bout 245. I needs ta put on some pounds. Feeling super emaciated...

Meat for the Beast

#20 Chris Benoit

Chris Benoit

• Members
  • 3,286 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 13 August 2015 - 11:56 AM

... Tried to send that last night, but there was a lightning storm that took out the goddamn phone lines for a bit. DSL. Meh.

Meat for the Beast

#21 commandopat

commandopat

• Members
  • 5,254 posts

Posted 13 August 2015 - 12:49 PM

You always have bag back pumps. I was on 500 test, 20 SD and was deadlifting and squatting weekly with little issues. I couldn't wash dishes though! Lol
Pull-ups---------52

#22 Chris Benoit

Chris Benoit

• Members
  • 3,286 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 13 August 2015 - 01:59 PM

Yeah, I dunno what the deal is. I can just look at some roids and my back starts to hurt. So annoying. Thinking about it makes me wanna skip the NPP and SD just so I can actually do squats and deads on a cycle for the first time in my life. I'm not a puss, either. I don't know why the hell I get back pumps so bad. During the oral portion of my last cycle, I had to have other people put my shoes on for me when I wasn't alone. Using taurine and stuff, too. Soooo annoying.
Meat for the Beast

#23 Chris Benoit

Chris Benoit

• Members
  • 3,286 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 13 August 2015 - 02:01 PM

I remember once on my last blast, while I was stacking SD and DMZ, I went to do some deads... I managed 10 reps of 135 as a warmup and it literally felt like my back was gonna explode. Tried foam rolling and every other suggestion I've seen, nothing helps. Goddamnit.
Meat for the Beast

#24 commandopat

commandopat

• Members
  • 5,254 posts

Posted 13 August 2015 - 02:35 PM

Dude, fuck the orals and just do 1g test. My strength went up tons, sure some of it was orals but I'm sure a gram of test would be great too.

Pull-ups---------52

#25 Chris Benoit

Chris Benoit

• Members
  • 3,286 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 13 August 2015 - 05:30 PM

Oh man... My ass has been killing me from blasting 500mg shots of the crappy Test I have, so I decided to give the buttocks a break. I had one spare vial of pharma Test, so I decided to pump 2mls into my right quad. For whatever reason, I got "the cough" worse than I ever did with Tren, or with anything before. Aspirated and everything. Like 90 degrees and insanely humid here, too. Just laying on the sofa half naked, struggling to breathe, dripping with sweat. That freakin' sucked.

Struggle is real over here, brahs.
  • staytrue82 likes this
Meat for the Beast

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users