• Please log in to reply
477 replies to this topic

#26 Chris Benoit

Chris Benoit

• Members
  • 3,286 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 13 August 2015 - 05:31 PM

Dude, fuck the peals and just do 1g test. My strength went up tons, sure some of it was orals but I'm sure a gram of test would be great too.

Never ran a Test only cycle. It would be nice to do it just so I could get a feel for it's effectiveness solo, but I'd be so disappointed if I ran a cycle and it sucked again like my last one did... Lol
Meat for the Beast

#27 commandopat

commandopat

• Members
  • 5,254 posts
  • LocationCali, except when on cycle and then in The Netherlands

Posted 13 August 2015 - 08:01 PM

I got the cough from hitting a quad once, about 2-3 weeks in. No shit, it had me sweating and I felt the tingly sensation start and then voila, cough. minute or so and then it slowly dissipated. Weird and it never happened again. No blood from nicking a vein though.

• Chris Benoit likes this
Exercise--------1RM--------@ Weight
Flat Bench-----395lbs x2---198lbs
Deadlift---------600lbs---- --210lbs
Pull-ups---------52
Pushups--------2020 in 1 set, non-stop, no knees on ground etc, in 2H 8 mins.

#28 Chris Benoit

Chris Benoit

• Members
  • 3,286 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 13 August 2015 - 08:22 PM

I got the cough from hitting a quad once, about 2-3 weeks in. No shit, it had me sweating and I felt the tingly sensation start and then voila, cough. minute or so and then it slowly dissipated. Weird and it never happened again. No blood from nicking a vein though.

Other than with the Tren it only happened one other time... Trest Ace in the delt. No blood either time.
Meat for the Beast

#29 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 4,396 posts

Posted 14 August 2015 - 04:11 AM

I agree with Pat......run test only champ. Get it under control and see where it takes you. Enjoy it too......u know u will lol

#30 Chris Benoit

Chris Benoit

• Members
  • 3,286 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 14 August 2015 - 10:20 AM

Not sure there is any controlling my back pumps. Lmao. I fear that I'm eternally cursed in that regard.
Meat for the Beast

#31 commandopat

commandopat

• Members
  • 5,254 posts

Posted 14 August 2015 - 10:25 AM

Not sure there is any controlling my back pumps. Lmao. I fear that I'm eternally cursed in that regard.

I heard cat poop taken at 1 turd ED helped mitigate the sand in the vagina as well as back pumps. It could be bro science though.
Pull-ups---------52

#32 Chris Benoit

Chris Benoit

• Members
  • 3,286 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 14 August 2015 - 10:36 AM

I guess I should find a cat with some kinda bowel disease and give it a colostomy bag the empties right into my mouth.

Seems like the only way...
Meat for the Beast

#33 commandopat

commandopat

• Members
  • 5,254 posts

Posted 14 August 2015 - 11:06 AM

I guess I should find a cat with some kinda bowel disease and give it a colostomy bag the empties right into my mouth.

Seems like the only way...

Would save you $$ by not needing to reheat it.
Pull-ups---------52

#34 Chris Benoit

Chris Benoit

• Members
  • 3,286 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 14 August 2015 - 11:49 AM

Would save you $$ by not needing to reheat it.

I agree. I love saving money, and everyone knows a fresh steamy turd is way more palatable than a cold crusty one.
  • commandopat likes this
Meat for the Beast

#35 Chris Benoit

Chris Benoit

• Members
  • 3,286 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 14 August 2015 - 11:19 PM

Sup fools. Sup brahs.

Went and hit chest / triceps today. Had minimal carbs all day before I went, stretched well, but felt a little tight in the pecs, maybe too soon. Probably should have done chest tomorrow, but I felt recovered even yesterday, so whatever.

Still managed +5lbs on my 5x5s from the last sesh, so that's nice. Positive I'll be hitting +5lbs per week for at least the next 4 weeks. I should be back to doing 5x5s with 315 at that point, which seems to translate to about 315x8ish for me. From that point, I'll hit some NPP and some SD and starting working my reps of 315 up go 12.

That's one of the goals in this blast... 315x12, and then a 1 rep of 405+. We'll see what happens. Even on 875mg of Tren I couldn't get 315 to budge over 7 or 8 reps. I feel like if I can get 315x8 and then add on the SD and NPP, I mean, even just the SD alone, I should be at 315x12 within 4 weeks... Based off past experiences with SD strength gains.

Also want to add some strength to the squats, deads, and other exercises, but the legs I'm gonna focus more on size than strength. I feel like I lost an inch and a half off each thigh since I got food poisoning and went through all that BS, so I'm gonna try and work some more meat back in there.

Uhm...

Haven't banged a hooker for awhile. I feel like it's a pertinent thing to do at the moment, so, yeah.

Gonna hit legs tomorrow.

Weight is still the same.

Stay ogrish.
  • TripleOvertime, nellyson and Looseunitwa like this
Meat for the Beast

#36 Chris Benoit

Chris Benoit

• Members
  • 3,286 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 21 August 2015 - 09:56 PM

Sup brahs.

Haven't updated for a minute, but there hasn't been anything good to post about. Switching up the Test I'm using, the stuff I was running had ungodly PIP for being Test E... PIP for a week, even when I was using it at cruise doses. That, and for whatever reason, for about 2 days after each pin at high doses, I'd feel super shitty, like super fatigued, didn't want to eat, had a hard time doing anything other than just laying there... I suspected maybe that particular Test had something to do with it, and switch to pharma... Haven't had that issue. Kinda thinking maybe I got some kinda tainted Test or something, I dunno. Weird. Anyway, running pharma grade right now and will be switching to something else here shortly.

Hadn't been to the gym for about 5 days, I had felt like crap, and then I had to go out of town for a job interview, so I didn't have a chance to pump iron for a hot minute.

Went and did a quick push / pull session today.

Did mostly light stuff, didn't do 5X5s on bench today, did 5 sets of 12 with lighter weights.

Basically did 2 mini circuits:

Bench / DB Rows / BB shrugs, 5 sets of each

Incline DB Press / Seated Cable Row / Lat Pulldowns, 5 sets of each

I didn't really do a whole lot, just kinda wanted to get in there and pump some blood into the muscles or whatever. Gonna do shoulders / arms on Sunday, legs on Monday, then a chest day based on the 5x5s, and a normal heavier / higher volume back day after that.

Smashed a 32oz chocolate milk post-workout, now smashing some mashed potatoes with a meaty venison & cream of mushroom gravy. Mmm, so snakky.

Weight still the same, actually looks like I lost 2lbs. >:\

Hopefully now that I'm not using that garbage ass Test, I'll get my appetite back and start snackin' 7 thick meals daily again.

If everything goes as planned, I'll be adding in the NPP in about 2 weeks. Starting at 350 per week, and after the first or 2nd week I'll turn it up to 500 for the remainder. SD will probably come in about the 3rd week of the NPP.

• TripleOvertime likes this
Meat for the Beast

#37 TripleOvertime

TripleOvertime

Under Compensating

• Members
  • 4,697 posts

Posted 21 August 2015 - 10:18 PM

RC test giving you the pip? Don't you have a grip load of that from that big order you got a while back?
I do it because i can, i can because i want to, i want to because you said i couldn't.

-Animis representative-
PM me with any questions regarding Omniscienti
Please support the PHF store and purchase Omniscienti there

#38 Chris Benoit

Chris Benoit

• Members
  • 3,286 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 21 August 2015 - 10:41 PM

RC test giving you the pip? Don't you have a grip load of that from that big order you got a while back?

Yep... The batch that I got is pure shit. Literally as much PIP if not more than the T400 I had awhile back. I managed to get rid of some, but I've got a few left... Meh.
Meat for the Beast

#39 TripleOvertime

TripleOvertime

Under Compensating

• Members
  • 4,697 posts

Posted 21 August 2015 - 11:02 PM

So I've heard there was a batch floating around that was causing that issue. Glad I steered clear of that one.
I do it because i can, i can because i want to, i want to because you said i couldn't.

-Animis representative-

#40 Chris Benoit

Chris Benoit

• Members
  • 3,286 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 21 August 2015 - 11:55 PM

Consider yourself lucky. I read about a bad batch, too... Unfortunately I ended up with some of it. *growls*
Meat for the Beast

#41 commandopat

commandopat

• Members
  • 5,254 posts

Posted 21 August 2015 - 11:59 PM

Glad you found some test that isn't fucking you up. That would make pinning an unpleasant prospect, regardless of gains.
Pull-ups---------52

#42 Chris Benoit

Chris Benoit

• Members
  • 3,286 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 25 August 2015 - 11:39 AM

Lil update for ya brahs.

Went and did shoulders / arms yesterday. Felt nice, had a pretty nice pump going. I kinda like this whole hitting bis and tris on the same day thing, makes my arms look like 20% more swole. I also like the idea that my arms get hit twice a week this way.

Basic overview of the routine I hit yesterday:

5 sets of seated DB press - first few were warmup sets.

4 sets of BB military press

4 sets of seated shoulder press (machine, high reps)

4 sets of front plate raises

2 sets of regular DB curls

2 sets of seated incline DB curls

2 sets of seated preacher curls

1 set of standing EZ bar curls

3 sets of single arm cable curls

2 sets of DB hammer curls

3 sets of skullcrushers

7 sets of triceps pushdowns, 4 with the rope and 3 with the upside down v-bar thing.

I was gonna do rear delt DB flys and rear delt cable flys, but I spaced it and left without doing them. Could hardly sleep last night because of it.

Diet was fucked yesterday. Only really ate 4 times all day. Had only eaten twice before I hit the gym around 7. Miraculously, the scale jumped up to 246. +1lb. Yay...

Test definitely doing something as of now. I've been waking up with boners, going to sleep with boners, and have been feverishly thinking about pumping on every decent woman I see.

I don't really have any old prospect women to pump on since I've came back up here, I never go to the bar or do anything social, so... I seriously need to commandeer some kinda hornhole to rage on. #1 priority. Maybe I'll get lucky and the NPP will crush my libido and I won't care. Wouldn't that be nice.
  • TripleOvertime, commandopat and Looseunitwa like this
Meat for the Beast

#43 Chris Benoit

Chris Benoit

• Members
  • 3,286 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 28 August 2015 - 04:08 PM

So... I had a dream last night...

I had gyno lumps in my nipples. I popped them and they went away.

Perhaps this is a sign that I should start using my AI? Lol
  • Looseunitwa likes this
Meat for the Beast

#44 TripleOvertime

TripleOvertime

Under Compensating

• Members
  • 4,697 posts

Posted 28 August 2015 - 04:39 PM

Lulz. It's a sign.

-Animis representative-

#45 Chris Benoit

Chris Benoit

• Members
  • 3,286 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 28 August 2015 - 06:34 PM

Went and killed back today.

Shit was pretty nasty. The Test has me feeling like a machine in the gym. I had to pretty much force myself to leave the place, which was a nice change of pace. Other than my last shoulder / arms session, I'd been pretty lethargic for a hot minute.

Routine:

Bent Over Rows: 5 sets. The highest I've ever went on these was 225, usually for sets of 12ish. I'm a puss, yeah, yeah, I know. I went up to 245, and then 265 today. Not any sort of PR per se, but def the heaviest I've ever tried.

One Arm DB Rows: 5 sets. Did 1 set at 75, and then 4 sets of 12 @ 100lbs. Drives me nuts that this gym only has 100lb dbs.

Lat Pull Machine: 4 sets

I setup a station with a bench to sit on and did basically the hybrid equivalent of cable rows, face pulls, and lat pulls, but with the pulley set high while I was seated so it got my rear delts a bit, but focused mostly on my middle / lower lats. This actually felt pretty good. Did 5, maybe 6 sets of this.

Lat Press Downs: 5 sets.

That was about it. Felt good when I left, still feeling good a few hours later.

Smashed a protein shake, and now unashamedly working a fat bag of Taco Bell right now.

Haven't weighed myself. I feel like I'm smaller than when I started the blast, like really dry, which doesn't make sense. Anyway...
  • TripleOvertime, commandopat and Looseunitwa like this
Meat for the Beast

#46 TripleOvertime

TripleOvertime

Under Compensating

• Members
  • 4,697 posts

Posted 28 August 2015 - 09:55 PM

Profitable big back day. And Taco Bell to seal in the gainz. Nicely done.

-Animis representative-

#47 Chris Benoit

Chris Benoit

• Members
  • 3,286 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 30 August 2015 - 11:01 AM

Bulkin' hard today, boys.

Headed down to the State Fair. They've got a $2 all you can drink milk stand. I'm gonna work at least 2 gallons.

Skipping chest day for all you can drink milk day. Ooooh yeah.
Meat for the Beast

#48 staytrue82

staytrue82

• Members
  • 1,473 posts

Posted 30 August 2015 - 12:20 PM

Thats a steal dude. 2fcking$$

#49 Chris Benoit

Chris Benoit

• Members
  • 3,286 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 30 August 2015 - 01:10 PM

Thats a steal dude. 2fcking$$

It used to be $1 all you can drink milk. They raised the price this year. Scammers...
Meat for the Beast

#50 TripleOvertime

TripleOvertime

Under Compensating

• Members
  • 4,697 posts

Posted 30 August 2015 - 09:09 PM

Fuck yeah. Fair food is the only reason I go to them. Would destroy that milk station myself if I could.
  • Chris Benoit and AllNatural like this

-Animis representative-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users