• Please log in to reply
477 replies to this topic

#476 commandopat

commandopat

• Members
  • 5,254 posts
  • LocationCali, except when on cycle and then in The Netherlands

Posted 03 February 2016 - 10:36 PM

Tanning beds 2-3x e2w. Pin 1-2x ew roughly 500-1000mcg.
Just kind of pin whatever. Works wuite well.
  • Chris Benoit likes this
Exercise--------1RM--------@ Weight
Flat Bench-----395lbs x2---198lbs
Deadlift---------600lbs---- --210lbs
Pull-ups---------52
Pushups--------2020 in 1 set, non-stop, no knees on ground etc, in 2H 8 mins.

#477 Chris Benoit

Chris Benoit

• Members
  • 3,286 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 03 February 2016 - 11:06 PM

Did the weakest back workout of all time today... It was supposed to be chest day, but my triceps are still a bit blasted from the arm day thing, so I did back instead. Must have been still a bit wrecked from deads and shrugs the other day, I could hardly do anything. Pretty sure I did about half what I would normally do, but it was something at least.

Bent Rows - Bar x 20, 135x20, 185x15, 225x12, 135x20. Lower back was a bit tight from deads the other day, so I just kinda went light and focused on a good stretch and contraction.

DB rows - 1 set... I did 1 freaking set. I just reallllly wasn't feeling it for some reason.

Seated close grip cable row: 3 sets

Lat pulls: 3 sets

Seated pulls / rows on the cable crossover thing: 3 sets.

Considering I did like half as many sets as I'd usually do, and only doing 1 set of DB rows... I walked out of there with my back feeling like it took a whoopin'. Must have been the focus on muscle contraction and stuff Instead of just "pulling" the weight. Still feel like it was half assed, but I'm sure it was good for something.

Chest tomorrow.

Legs on Friday.
  • Looseunitwa likes this
Meat for the Beast

#478 Chris Benoit

Chris Benoit

• Members
  • 3,286 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 04 February 2016 - 11:36 PM

Sup bros. Just finished up chest day. Cooking a little yardbird in some coconut oil w/ a little while wheat pasta right now. Pretty stoked to snack on it. Anywhoo...

Strength sucked. Had what seemed like a pretty good workout, tho. Felt fairly pumped.

Routine of the evening:

Warmup

Flat BB Bench Press x5

Incline DB Press x4

Incline DB Fly x2

Incline Smith Press x3

Standing Cable Fly x1

Chest felt pretty blasted after that. Don't even ask about the minimal sets of flys and stuff. I've been getting mad sore lately. Tits are prolly gonna be screamin' for the next 5 days straight. Love me some screamin' tits, tho.

Squats n'stuff tomorrow...
Meat for the Beast

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users