IML Iron Mag Labs Deca-Drol

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 CMANavy

CMANavy

• Members
  • 254 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 11:00 AM

Broke into my stash for a quick 4 week run of IML Deca-Drol. I just started at cut/prep.

Running
3 caps 75mg day OD Deca
5 Caps Ageaus
200mg TestC/wk (TRT)
1mg ADex/wk

Started last week and moving into week 2. I feel good, liver feels great, hardness started 3 days in and feel fuller. Should be a great cycle.

Macros:
250g Protien
310g Carbs
85g Fat

Currently: 6'4", 282, 35yo

Goal weight: Sub 260 by October 1,

Split: 5 on, 2 off
Legs
Chest
Back
Shoulders
Arms
Cardio, 1 35 MEd/High intensity, 2 20min steady state.

#2 shadowsyl2012

shadowsyl2012

• Members
  • 3,945 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 01:54 PM

Interesting to see a log on a moderate dose of lmg solo, its been a while since i was reading explicitly on it... But isn't the suggested cycle length 6 weeks for lmg?

#3 D-575

D-575

• Members
  • 710 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 04:20 PM

YES.  Finally, a solo LMG log - aside from the TRT, but either way I'm in.

I was hoping you'd be doing it for at least 6 weeks too but I'll take whatever.  Always been interested in seeing what lmg can do.

I've read logs where some bumped it up to 100mg and still produced gains and felt good.

And I want to make sure I read this correct, you're running this while cutting?  BRILLIANT!  They say gear shines the best when cutting.  Have always been wanting to know and see what a "bulker" can do on a cut.  Some may say you're wasting it but I disagree.  I feel like they can help alleviate the lack of fullness that a cut sometimes leads to.  Example.  I've been very eager to know what alpha1 would do on a cut.

Good luck man.

Oh and I'm super jelly because Deca-Drol was the clone I really wanted for lmg.

#4 janoy crevesa

janoy crevesa

• Members
  • 1,735 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 05:32 PM

Will be disappointed. Don't expect too much.

#5 D-575

D-575

• Members
  • 710 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 07:18 PM

Don't rain on his parade janoy.  A lot of guys say don't waste your time under 75mg, which is why I threw out about bumping up to 100mg.

OP, if you have the means to do so, extend it to 6+ weeks and don't drop below 75mg.  This is primarily the overall consensus.

#6 labelhunter

labelhunter

Senior Member #1

• Members
  • 1,134 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 10:34 PM

Your posts lately have been disappointing. Too cool for school..

#7 bigflex0

bigflex0

• Members
  • 330 posts

Posted 06 August 2015 - 05:55 AM

I would not be so quick to dismiss the dose. Not everyone requires high amounts to see results. He is cutting and all he needs this to do is help preserve muscle while eating below maintenance. The dose required to do this can be lower than what you need to grow new muscle tissue. I fail to see how deca-drol at 75mg would be worthless. Heck I would use 25-50 versus 0 in a cut.

• D-575 likes this

#8 CMANavy

CMANavy

• Members
  • 254 posts

Posted 06 August 2015 - 09:38 AM

I could run higher, I have several bottles stashed. But I don't feel like running high and harsh. My last run was 3 compounds stacked and ran high and it took a long time for my liver enzymes to come back to normal. And I felt like shit from it too. 6 weeks total is possible, but I have another round of blood work for my doctor in 2.5 month and need to be somewhat normal at that time.

#9 D-575

D-575

• Members
  • 710 posts

Posted 06 August 2015 - 11:49 AM

bigflex,

You're right, he's cutting, 75mg should be plenty.  Anything more than that might cause him too blow up too much, even on a cut.

#10 labelhunter

labelhunter

Senior Member #1

• Members
  • 1,134 posts

Posted 06 August 2015 - 08:34 PM

LMG made me strong. I like the stuff. Sorry if my humor wasn't picked up...

#11 CMANavy

CMANavy

• Members
  • 254 posts

Posted 07 August 2015 - 08:41 PM

Shoulder injury is hampering my chest workout, but I still have an Insane pump half way through. Wish I bought more of this when I could, 150 would be off the chain.
  • D-575 likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: IML, Iron Mag Labs, Deca-Drol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users