Equipoise bold aas Steroid cycle cutting cycle

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#1 teamasylum86

teamasylum86

• Members
  • 808 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 12:24 PM

Who has used EQ and what were your results like from it. I'm thinking about running it at 500 a week for 15 to 20 weeks. What are the benefits of using it on a cut?

#2 commandopat

commandopat

• Members
  • 2,916 posts
  • LocationCali, except when on cycle and then in The Netherlands

Posted 19 August 2015 - 03:11 PM

Why say you're interested in running something when you don't know what it'll do?
  • alphadrol likes this
Exercise--------1RM--------@ Weight
Flat Bench-----395lbs x2---198lbs
Deadlift---------600lbs---- --210lbs
Pull-ups---------52
Pushups--------2020 in 1 set, non-stop, no knees on ground etc, in 2H 8 mins.

#3 D-575

D-575

• Members
  • 792 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 03:37 PM

^ Just a guess, but I believe that is why he's asking.

I'm sure he's read up on it and everything, he's just trying to get real world feedback now.

OP, I've never ran EQ, however, I don't think I've ever found anyone that didn't like it during their run with it.

Slow and steady is pretty much the name of the game with EQ.  Around 800mg/week for no less than 12 weeks is the overall consensus for it.  It can def. be used on a cut and be highly favorable for keeping you full but not overly "wet".

It does aromatize so obv have your AI on deck.  Also the gains from it are very manageable coming off.  Since it doesn't produce rapid gains, the results you get from it are kept easily as long as your training and diet are on point of course.

Test/EQ with a nice dry oral (epi or proto) along with perhaps 11-oxo would be an awesome cut or recomp.

#4 teamasylum86

teamasylum86

• Members
  • 808 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 04:30 PM

Yeah I was just looking for people's real world experience from running eq. The only thing that concerns me is how long it stays in your system. I don't like thst it can be for months. 

#5 Scope75

Scope75

• Members
  • 1,486 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 04:44 PM

Look into Bold C then.

#6 teamasylum86

teamasylum86

• Members
  • 808 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 05:01 PM

Wait that's a great idea!

#7 sinewave3

sinewave3

• Members
  • 1,016 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 05:11 PM

Bold cyp is on my want to try list, too.

#8 Scope75

Scope75

• Members
  • 1,486 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 05:13 PM

It's on deck....

#9 Mr.50

Mr.50

• Members
  • 722 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 05:26 PM

It's on deck....

Need it!
Mr.50

#10 Scope75

Scope75

• Members
  • 1,486 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 05:31 PM

Need it!

Source it....

#11 SLR722

SLR722

I'll PCT tomorrow

• Members
  • 2,286 posts
  • LocationThe trencave

Posted 19 August 2015 - 05:39 PM

Eq is gonna be slow quality muscle, painless injection, it's gonna fill you out, give you good pumps, for some added hunger and increased rbc. Makes you vascular toom

500mg imo is too low I ran 750 and upped to 900mg. Imo 900+ is where it's at. I'd even try 1200 but I can't have something in my system that long anymore. Detection time of about a year or so is too long for my taste.

#12 Scope75

Scope75

• Members
  • 1,486 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 05:46 PM

This must be the run shit as HIGH as POSSIBLE forum.
Just run everything at a gram a week minumum and you'll be golden. Lol
  • commandopat likes this

#13 SLR722

SLR722

I'll PCT tomorrow

• Members
  • 2,286 posts
  • LocationThe trencave

Posted 19 August 2015 - 06:01 PM

Lmao dude eq is mild as fuck. But yea i do advocate for high tren and eq. But that's bout it for me as far as high doses

#14 Scope75

Scope75

• Members
  • 1,486 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 07:09 PM

So MILD means run it HIGH?? Lol
Now I haven't ran it so this is just my thinking on it and mild to me means run it at a mild dose along side something else so the 2-3 drugs work together making it a nice smooth run.

#15 commandopat

commandopat

• Members
  • 2,916 posts
  • LocationCali, except when on cycle and then in The Netherlands

Posted 19 August 2015 - 07:16 PM

So MILD means run it HIGH?? Lol
Now I haven't ran it so this is just my thinking on it and mild to me means run it at a mild dose along side something else so the 2-3 drugs work together making it a nice smooth run.

Mild drug means you need more to have it provide the same results. Like Stano - no one runs it at 400 and expects anything of note.
  • SLR722 likes this
Exercise--------1RM--------@ Weight
Flat Bench-----395lbs x2---198lbs
Deadlift---------600lbs---- --210lbs
Pull-ups---------52
Pushups--------2020 in 1 set, non-stop, no knees on ground etc, in 2H 8 mins.

#16 SLR722

SLR722

I'll PCT tomorrow

• Members
  • 2,286 posts
  • LocationThe trencave

Posted 19 August 2015 - 07:29 PM

Mild drug means you need more to have it provide the same results. Like Stano - no one runs it at 400 and expects anything of note.

Pretty much this.

EQ doesn't have many sides or many gains. Compared to other aas. However it's keepable gains and safe for you. Only problem is the super long ester.

I advocate for high tren cause well I need to go to tren anonymous hahaha. I just love it's result at 700mg but I wouldn't recommend that to a newbie or someone who's of normal hight and not 200+lb with few years of training and gear use

#17 Scope75

Scope75

• Members
  • 1,486 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 07:49 PM

Exactly it's not a rapid gainer so just running it high trying to make it one seems like a waste.
That's why I'd run it along side somtheing else at 600-800mg. Get the Bold effects and let the other drugs bring the GAINZ.
Like I said I haven't ran it and this is just my theory and how I plan to use it.

#18 grenadine

grenadine

Celltechhardcorezzz

• Members
  • 652 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 08:42 PM

Ran up to 1200. 800 is my sweet spot. Probably won't go over 600 again due to blood pressure. Made me look awesome but have lobster colored skin.

#19 TheMyth89

TheMyth89

Test is BEST!

• Members
  • 5,047 posts
  • LocationIn The Gym!

Posted 19 August 2015 - 08:51 PM

Who has used EQ and what were your results like from it. I'm thinking about running it at 500 a week for 15 to 20 weeks. What are the benefits of using it on a cut?

I have.

I've done 600mg eq with 600mg deca and 750mg test where I kicked with superdrol and ended with tbol

I've ran it at 1000mg with test-e at 1250mg and liked it.

If I WERE you, I'd run 600mg a week for a MIN of 15 weeks but more like 18-20 weeks.

Pro's: vascularity, endurance, lean mass, hunger for some people but not so much for me.

Con's: Blood pressure, thicker blood, would be wise to donate every 10-12 weeks regardless of compounds  but especially while on EQ.  

For me it stacks nicely with Test-E and Deca and I love it with Test-e / Tren-e and then add in EQ and that is a whole other world of gains.

Need advice on training, cycle layouts, general supplements, diet or just have a general question? Just send me a PM!

B.S. in Nutrition / Exercise / Health Sciences.

B.S. in Nutrition / Health Sciences and Dietetics.

Minor in Gerontology.

#20 SLR722

SLR722

I'll PCT tomorrow

• Members
  • 2,286 posts
  • LocationThe trencave

Posted 19 August 2015 - 09:35 PM

Exactly it's not a rapid gainer so just running it high trying to make it one seems like a waste.
That's why I'd run it along side somtheing else at 600-800mg. Get the Bold effects and let the other drugs bring the GAINZ.
Like I said I haven't ran it and this is just my theory and how I plan to use it.

You make better gains running 1 compound at an effect dose than running 4 at low doses. EQ is effective at 800mg+. No one raves about it at 400-600. They do however at 900, 1200, 1600.

Every drug has an effective dose. And it's also diff for most. I'm a beliver of you want to run every compound at max effective dose. For me that's 20mg of sd I know for most it's 30mg. Diff bodies react diff. Same with eq, tren, etc

#21 jackmeoff

jackmeoff

• Members
  • 1,479 posts

Posted 20 August 2015 - 11:20 AM

I'm only 2 weeks on 600 mg stacked with a shit load of test and deca . Don't notice much so far.

I don't have high hopes though. On paper it's pretty weak

#22 SLR722

SLR722

I'll PCT tomorrow

• Members
  • 2,286 posts
  • LocationThe trencave

Posted 20 August 2015 - 11:25 AM

In reality its pretty weak too. You won't notice much since you're on deca. It's like a drier less sides deca

#23 rotinaj

rotinaj

Intuitive cycler/dieter.

• Members
  • 3,163 posts

Posted 20 August 2015 - 02:26 PM

I used it. A lot of it.

It makes you look better and better the longer and more you use it.

HOWEVER. Donate RBC, whole blood, as often as possible when pressing doses.

3.2g's had me with polycythemia/high rbc to where my face was red and my moderate cardio's BPM was around 220(worst in my life).. great drug but very dangerous if abused. The half life makes it last months past the discontinuation of usage at higher doses as well.

If you are running it for it to be "mild" use something else like test. A fair dose of test for a mild anabolic response is better than a lot of EQ for the same mild response.

If you want mild, why even use AAS? I'm not saying run everything at high doses, but rather if you want weaker results simply use the basic hormone..(test) that your body makes. No need to throw other drugs in the equation.

Here's a secret.

If you gain 5lb LBM on Test, and 5lb LBM on EQ... after you come off, that 5lb is still 5lb and it looks the same regardless.

• Doctor Steuss likes this
Competitor, Personal Sauce Chef, Coach.-"Bro" Food supporter, IIFYM enemy.
I do not advocate AAS to anyone.
Natural is healthier.
Without AAS? You are alive.
Without your health? You will die.

#24 SLR722

SLR722

I'll PCT tomorrow

• Members
  • 2,286 posts
  • LocationThe trencave

Posted 20 August 2015 - 02:32 PM

Want the fullness effect of eq without the extra water test give me? Also 3.2g is insane.

#25 rotinaj

rotinaj

Intuitive cycler/dieter.

• Members
  • 3,163 posts

Posted 20 August 2015 - 04:05 PM

Want the fullness effect of eq without the extra water test give me? Also 3.2g is insane.

Proper balance of sodium/potassium along with estrogen control will give you that.

3.2 wasn't that much.. I had mine made at 600/ml and was only pinning 2ml m/w/f.. could of gone higher but I was already beign reckless and didnt want it in my system much longer.

Tell me, by whatever lab or bro-science, how does eq fill out your muscle's better than the usage of testosterone?

Competitor, Personal Sauce Chef, Coach.-"Bro" Food supporter, IIFYM enemy.
I do not advocate AAS to anyone.
Natural is healthier.
Without AAS? You are alive.
Without your health? You will die.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Equipoise, bold, aas, Steroid, cycle, cutting cycle

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Alexa (1)