7 replies to this topic

#1 MiltonMount

MiltonMount

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 10:46 AM

Hi there,

I'm 23m, 190lbs, been training for about 4 years and looking to step things up a bit as my nutrition and training are going smoothly these days.

Just got my first stack of Epistane, Clomadex, and Milk Thistle. As this is my first time doing anything like this I don't want to go to heavy, and from my research I've seen most recommend doing a 20/20/30/30 cyc of epi. However the ones that I've been sent are 20mg capsules, so should I just stick to 20/20/20/20 or will 20/20/40/40 be fine for a beginner? And if I'm only taking it once a day, when should i be taking it?

Also will I need anything else with this stack or is there anything special I should be doing that you guys recommend?

Many thanks in advance for your help.

#2 Chris Benoit

Chris Benoit

• Members
  • 1,883 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 26 August 2015 - 12:16 PM

Run it at 40mg for 5, or better yet, 6 weeks.
Meat for the Beast

#3 staytrue82

staytrue82

• Members
  • 495 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 02:06 PM

Look into getting some tudca, milk thistle is not going to do much if anything. Epi was my first/best run youll enjoy it.
  • MiltonMount likes this

#4 MiltonMount

MiltonMount

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 02:09 PM

Look into getting some tudca, milk thistle is not going to do much if anything. Epi was my first/best run youll enjoy it.

Cheers man. Do you think taking 20mg a day for the whole 4 weeks is enough, or should i push it up to 40mg per day in the 3rd and 4th week?

#5 sinewave3

sinewave3

• Members
  • 1,080 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 04:10 PM

Never heard of Clomidex - make sure it is real clomiphene citrate or get another actual SERM before you start.

Companies have a bad habit of naming crappy OTC stuff like SERMs to try and fool you...

#6 staytrue82

staytrue82

• Members
  • 495 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 06:47 PM

Cheers man. Do you think taking 20mg a day for the whole 4 weeks is enough, or should i push it up to 40mg per day in the 3rd and 4th week?

Personally I would acquire more epi and run it at 40mg for at least 6 weeks, 4 weeks @20mg is not alot, takes a few weeks to feel epi kick in.
  • Chris Benoit likes this

#7 RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

PHF REP/MOD

• Super Moderators
  • 4,552 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 11:18 PM

The advice is good here, 30-40mg is the sweet spot, run it right through 5-6 weeks at that amount.

I dont know what brand you got, but I hope its not a shit brand, most of the good ones(copies) were 10mg like the original Epistane.

#8 BigBenchSmallChest

BigBenchSmallChest

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 02:47 PM

If you want to follow an Epi Log, check mine out, starter today - will be updating every day.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Epistane, Clomadex, firsttime, help

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Alexa (1)