- - - - -

New Products/transdermals From Alpha Gainz

79 replies to this topic

#51 dacookiemonsta

dacookiemonsta

• Members
  • 433 posts

Posted 21 September 2015 - 10:28 AM

There are a couple different folks using it at AM in stacks. 

Volvo140G is running 4-andro TD with Triumphalis...new(ish) log.

Motiv8er ran 1-andro TD and Alpha Stano.  I think he underdosed the 1-andro for most of his cycle tho.

quite a few guys have used Alpha Stano in their logs.  One user did discontinue use because it was too potent...he switched to LGI stano-200 (vujade on AM).

With the volume of presales on Alpha Andro, I'm pretty sure there will be quite a few people on the forums using it as soon as it's released.

I'll say this..  I've definitely felt a lot "hotter" since I ran 1-andro at 2ml a day.  I sweat more at the gym and just sitting around the house you can feel the heat coming off me more.  1ml a day it didn't do a thing for me IMO.  But that's hardly a surprise. You told me yourself that it should be ran 2+ml a day (like dzone or trenazone).  You can't run anything half of the suggested dose and expect it to yield great results. 

I'm really just puzzled on the Alpha Stano thing..  I can tell you right now my libido isn't shit on what's suppose to be actual Stanolone ran TD. It was non-existent.  At some point you wish you could actually find out what you are rubbing all over your body.

From talking back and fourth you're actually talking about epiandro which is different obviously than Stanolone even though you used the name in it (which we also discussed may have added to the confusion for simpletons such as myself). 

If an epiandro product was too much for one guy and then I read big flex say how his libido was through the roof on epiandro TD then I feel like I went with the wrong bulk powder to purchase (while still legal) months ago. 

First cycle I've ran in a year and I've gotten solid muscle gains (I'm up to 195 from 180 at the time which was my lowest weight in 3-4 years and a result of some GI issues basically resulting me in not eating properly for a year) but my libido is dog shit.

I may have to purchase 10g of some epiandro and try it TD myself. Suggested TD dose mg/day?

#52 afrothunder

afrothunder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 27 September 2015 - 12:06 AM

I'm currently running 1,200mg of Alpha Stano a day. Gonna add oral trest and dbold soon. It's only day 7, nothing to report so far. I'll start a topic with my results in the reviews section. I've been a long time customer of SoCal Nutrition and I was happy to see someone is still putting out a stano compound.

#53 delsolrob

delsolrob

• Members
  • 353 posts

Posted 28 September 2015 - 02:12 PM

I'm currently running 1,200mg of Alpha Stano a day. Gonna add oral trest and dbold soon. It's only day 7, nothing to report so far. I'll start a topic with my results in the reviews section. I've been a long time customer of SoCal Nutrition and I was happy to see someone is still putting out a stano compound.

1200mg?  that's some intense dosage...most haven't gone above 600mg.

but, please keep us posted on what you think.  

Other news: Androsterone raws are in for testing and we expect results back in 2-3 days.

• frank thomas likes this

Iron-Legion.com

#54 WrkHrdPlyHrd9999

WrkHrdPlyHrd9999

• Members
  • 2,824 posts

Posted 10 November 2015 - 05:01 AM

Any updates?

Any reviews?

#55 dacookiemonsta

dacookiemonsta

• Members
  • 433 posts

Posted 11 November 2015 - 10:49 AM

Rob can correct me if I'm wrong on this but I believe his first batch of Androsterone raws ended up not being Androsterone. 

Rob sent me several bottles of 1-andro but there was a couple issues..  First there was some confusion on the dosage and he sent me a couple bottles and I thought it was suppose to last me a couple months so 1ml a day.  Then he said "hey man you need to dose it at at least 2 ml a day and i did and i could feel it substantially more but by that point of the cycle I was into the heavier hitting portion of my cycle with 2-3 different steroids so who's to say what's doing what. Definitely felt much hotter. My strength was up but..  it was going to be whether I was on 1-andro or not. 

I really admire guys that will sit there and run one specific compound for X amount of weeks or even a couple months alone if they're serious lifters who've been in the game for awhile.  Running a compound solo isn't really worth it to me anymore.  Don't mind throwing in an oral to start or finish with (I still think you can usually ascertain some things it's doing to your body different than the injectables w/ how fast acting they are) but otherwise..  A free bottle to run some mild 4 week oral a month would just sent me back a couple months for me personally. 

#56 labelhunter

labelhunter

Senior Member #1

• Members
  • 1,256 posts

Posted 11 November 2015 - 01:38 PM

https://youtu.be/9vQaVIoEjOM

#57 branniganslaw

branniganslaw

• Members
  • 911 posts

Posted 20 November 2015 - 01:13 PM

would really like to see some more feedback on these - particularly wrt to the testing. Did anyone end up trying the various alpha gains TD products? I want to try them but have not seen any results of testing, logs, or reviews. 

My ph & ancillaries for sale in Canada:

http://www.prohormoneforum.com/classified/81428-ph-ancillaries-sale-canada.html

#58 anab0lix

anab0lix

• Members
  • 3,085 posts

Posted 21 November 2015 - 03:00 PM

4-ad td seems pretty cool. What's the average absorption rate around like 50-70%?

#59 WrkHrdPlyHrd9999

WrkHrdPlyHrd9999

• Members
  • 2,824 posts

Posted 21 November 2015 - 03:39 PM

35-45% is pretty typical for TD's these days. 40% is usually a pretty safe guesstimate.

#60 anab0lix

anab0lix

• Members
  • 3,085 posts

Posted 21 November 2015 - 04:01 PM

Eh yeah that's pretty low..

#61 lanky 1

lanky 1

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 23 November 2015 - 10:34 PM

did the new batch of the  androsterone powder get here yet?..or is it bunk epiandrosterone powder

#62 dacookiemonsta

dacookiemonsta

• Members
  • 433 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 11:26 AM

No clue.  Rob comes and goes from the forums when he gets hella busy.  I hope his recent absence means the last batch came in is legit and he's hella busy. 

I don't know how expensive SALVO is to make but there's definitely a drawback to it. 

I didn't understand that you basically can over saturate it to a point that even though 3-4g of powder dissolve into the liquid it doesn't mean it's all being utilized 100%. 

I use to think they just wanted you to buy an extra bottle and were trying to milk it for all it's worth. But, from my understanding, despite it dissolving into a solution there's still only so many MG that will absorb per square inch or cm or whatever measurement you want to use into your skin. 

I got to the point where I was packing 4.5g of certain powders in the salvo and I didn't feel any different than when I had put around 2.5-3 in a bottle and applied the same amount of ML a day. 

Which kind of sucks because if you are wanting to hit a compound hard you're probably wanting to run 2ml of a product a day so you're going through 2 bottles of salvo a month.. Not terrible..  If you start running two compounds though now you're looking for places to rub 4ml on.. Introduce a 3rd?  Welp..  

::cue banjo music::

Having gone from bachelor who could put salvo on 3x a day to a guy with a preggars gf where I'm very carefully putting it on 2x a day yo ucan definitely notice a difference with certain compounds.  My sex drive was exponentially higher with 3x a day application with an anonymous compound that would directly be responsible for your sex drive and libido.  I have a belief on why that is. 

The 24 hour time release thing is really hard for me to buy.  A couple guys who use to spend a LOT of time on here strongly believed in 3x a day application too that were homebrewers and well respected posters that understood more of this than myself. That's not to say they were automatically correct because I can find guys with knowledge that goes above and beyond on both sides of any argument on this board.. Which is great but a double edged sword sometimes lol. 

• D-575 likes this

#63 branniganslaw

branniganslaw

• Members
  • 911 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 01:00 PM

yeah it's too bad we don't have any updates from Rob on these products. I am wanting to place an order soon but at this point am unusure of all the alpha gains td phs... not sure which ones work/don't work, tested good/bad etc. 

#64 delsolrob

delsolrob

• Members
  • 353 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 03:03 PM

Sorry I've been MIA!

Androsterone: we have been working with suppliers and testing labs to find ANDROSTERONE...two batches have come back as epiandrosterone. We are still working to resolve this, but according to the lab that tested our raws, it's quite common for suppliers to sell epiandro as androsterone. We have also lined up a second lab to ensure its not a testing issue.

all the raws used for the alpha gainz product line have been lab tested...that's why alpha andro has not been released.

There have been quite a few users across the boards that have used AG products in their stacks.
  • branniganslaw and frank thomas like this

Iron-Legion.com

#65 frank thomas

frank thomas

• Reps
  • 2,343 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 04:00 PM

Alpha Gainz is releasing a series of new transdermals based on the Iron Legions Salvo Delivery System

Alpha Gainz product lineup:

1-Andro TD

4-Andro TD (scheduled to be released soon)

Stano TD

Alpha Andro TD (Androsterone) - releasing coming up in a few weeks

DHEA TD

Alpha Stano - epiandrosterone cyclodextrin complex (limited quantities)

Nice job Rob, You're carry on Iron Legion torch well my friend. All look interesting.

"I agree on the patience, it is one quality that is key in anything you desire in life" Happy234

http://phfsupplements.com/

#66 frank thomas

frank thomas

• Reps
  • 2,343 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 04:01 PM

yeah it's too bad we don't have any updates from Rob on these products. I am wanting to place an order soon but at this point am unusure of all the alpha gains td phs... not sure which ones work/don't work, tested good/bad etc. 

Rob is first class guy. I trust him like I trust BA. There will be no short cuts taken with either one of them.

"I agree on the patience, it is one quality that is key in anything you desire in life" Happy234

http://phfsupplements.com/

#67 Biggame

Biggame

• Members
  • 1,193 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 04:19 PM

Too bad Trest raws weren't so expensive. Would love to see AG sell that. Would also like to see 11-KT back as well
  • Acerola likes this

#68 bradray

bradray

• Members
  • 4,635 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 05:24 PM

Chest and shoulders are always my go to spots TD but wonder how scrotum would work?

#69 branniganslaw

branniganslaw

• Members
  • 911 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 05:46 PM

To be clear, I trust Rob as well - have had nothing but positive dealings with him, Socal, IL and AL before them. 

Just had seen a lot of conflicting info on these new PH TDs. Now that Rob has cleared up that everything currently on sale tested good, I have no qualms whatsoever making an order. 

Rob is first class guy. I trust him like I trust BA. There will be no short cuts taken with either one of them.

#70 D-575

D-575

• Members
  • 849 posts

Posted 26 November 2015 - 03:15 PM

I am really just interested in the stano products.  Hard to find any decent feedback for the Alpha Stano and stano TD.  Really interested to know if Alpha Stano is just like what AL put out with Ultra Stano.  Looking for a mood-boosting, clean energy type compound that aids in drive and fat loss.  Most of this can be done with high dose epiandro, but I'm curious if the cyclodextrin complex with Alpha Stano is legit like AL's was.

Also, I make it known on here that I am a huge fan of TDs.  After using CEL's Suppress-C, I was sold on TDs ever since. (still wanting someone to put b-AET out again, *sighs*).  Transdermals definitely have their place.  Better than orals (depending on compound) but less effective than oils.  I'll take that any day.

But I def. applaud Alpha Gainz for coming out with TDs.  Don't really care too much for the 4-AD, but 1-AD, yes.  1-andro is one of the few andros out there that deliver...IF it is legit and dosed properly.  1-AD, from feedback, helps a lot in the strength department.

And I am glad to hear that the guys at AG are taking every possible step to get us legit androsterone.  That shows class and hope it stays.  We've all been wanting some legit androsterone and hopefully we get it.

#71 dacookiemonsta

dacookiemonsta

• Members
  • 433 posts

Posted 26 November 2015 - 06:43 PM

Absolutely.  I was almost about to type out the same thing. 

Lot of people were waiting on Androsterone to order from Rob and when the test came back what it did..  Well.  There's some guys that may have looked the other way (and have).  

I'm pretty sure it's not the first time he's been burnt by this either... A bulk order + shipping + it comes back as something else 2-3 times.. Just crappy..  How about customs decides to just hold on to a package or two while you're at it?

He doesn't give up though.  Nor does BA. Just wish one of these places would get their crap together. 

I've direct sourced from over there before too..  And one of the compounds the person listed was Androsterone but he wouldn't provide any information on it..  Would give me EpiAndro or Stano (or AndroStanolone) as he called it dirt cheap with information galore..  But when I said "what about that Androsterone" guy would basically just ignore it. 

I know another company on here says they have it too or are coming out with it soon and it's going to be sent to PA for testing. Be really fun to see it actually test for 95% purity.  I'm hopeful but not holding my breath...

#72 bradray

bradray

• Members
  • 4,635 posts

Posted 26 November 2015 - 07:14 PM

Would really want to see a second or third party test result sheet

#73 uubiduu

uubiduu

• Members
  • 464 posts

Posted 29 November 2015 - 08:43 AM

Nice job Rob, You're carry on Iron Legion torch well my friend. All look interesting.

will you have a uk reseller for these products?

#74 nick_da_quick808

nick_da_quick808

• Members
  • 105 posts
  • LocationHonolulu, HI

Posted 30 November 2015 - 02:40 AM

If anyone can help me here, I've been looking into 1-andro td and alpha andro td...what are the differences between both? Aren't they the same thing? This is where I'm confused.

#75 D-575

D-575

• Members
  • 849 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 10:02 AM

If anyone can help me here, I've been looking into 1-andro td and alpha andro td...what are the differences between both? Aren't they the same thing? This is where I'm confused.

Nope.

1-andro is the two-step PH to 1-test.

alpha-andro is androsterone.  NOT to be confused with epiandrosterone.

androsterone is the alpha isomer

epiandrosterone is the beta isomer

• sinewave3 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users