- - - - -

New Products/transdermals From Alpha Gainz

122 replies to this topic

#101 BeauB

BeauB

• Members
  • 2,755 posts

Posted 28 March 2016 - 03:09 PM

I'd be interested to see what the DHEA TD or 1-Andro TD could do alongside your TRT.  I think most people would ascribe any benefit from the 4-Andro to your TRT, though.

That would be great with me - I do want to be honest and let you know that I am currently using my own homebrew DHEA (although I would certainly drop that in a hot second to use another product that is likely to have far greater efficacy).

#102 Nostrum

Nostrum

Head Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • 6,305 posts

Posted 28 March 2016 - 05:00 PM

We'll get you some 1-Andro. You can stack it with your TRT and homebrew DHEA, as long as you can find enough real estate.
  • seabiscuit hogg likes this

#103 Nostrum

Nostrum

Head Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • 6,305 posts

Posted 28 March 2016 - 05:00 PM

PM me your info.

#104 BeauB

BeauB

• Members
  • 2,755 posts

Posted 28 March 2016 - 05:59 PM

PM me your info.

Done.

And, thank you.

#105 dacookiemonsta

dacookiemonsta

• Members
  • 627 posts

Posted 28 March 2016 - 06:32 PM

We'll get you some 1-Andro. You can stack it with your TRT and homebrew DHEA, as long as you can find enough real estate.

Ain't that the truth. 

Tried to run 4 TDs at once.. Once..  Was a fiasco.  Sometimes you just have to rub the lotion on the nutsack and feel the burn ::shrug::. 

#106 BeauB

BeauB

• Members
  • 2,755 posts

Posted 28 March 2016 - 06:55 PM

Well, the pharma-compounded test is a viscous cream based product that usually applied in the clavicle area, since the skin in that area is rather thin and (I've read) a good candidate. That product does not take up too much real estate. Once it dries, I over-apply with a DMSO-based gel mixed with a few other moistening products (I think of it as a sort of sealer).

That leaves the top of the shoulders/top of the back, as well as inside of the arms and ribs area - and I suppose tops of feet and backs of knees are also candidate locations.

The forehead and temple area also have a tremendous number of blood vessels, as do the inner wrists. I've used both, with the compounded pharma product. I would not use that area for anything in a carrier like the Smart Powders carrier. I think I would wind up looking greasy (not a desire of mine).

With a prohormone that needs to undergo conversion, in the past I've primarily used tops of shoulders/top of back, with excess being applied to the inner arms/ribs.

There is certainly adequate area on the buttocks (and gluteal cleft region), but given the muscle and rather thick skin in that area, I have to believe it is not ideal for skin penetration.

I've avoided scrotal application. Although that would certainly seem to be an area where skin penetration would be excellent, I've also read (although I do not recall if that was a study or something anecdotal) that applying something like Androgel to the sack destroys libido. That may have been on Chrisler's forum (I honestly don't recall).

Conversely, I've read that a DHT-based cream, such as Andractim DHT Gel, is intended to be applied to the scrotum; so who knows?

• sinewave3 likes this

#107 seabiscuit hogg

seabiscuit hogg

• Members
  • 2,313 posts

Posted 28 March 2016 - 09:12 PM

I would log the 1-andro and 4-andro in a stack if you still need loggers.

#108 dacookiemonsta

dacookiemonsta

• Members
  • 627 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 01:33 AM

Log whore!

Gonna start calling you Scope Jr. Lol.

At this point I'm not sure 1-andro can convert to anything that touches 1-t but if so it's going to have to be dosed high. Upping the mg/ml was a step in the right direction.

#109 OneBigPump

OneBigPump

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 01:37 AM

Never used any of the anndro hormones. I Only run test, tren, npp, etc. How does 1-andro compare to typical aas, guess I gotta find the a/a ratio

#110 PacificLifter

PacificLifter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 01:42 AM

Never used any of the anndro hormones. I Only run test, tren, npp, etc. How does 1-andro compare to typical aas, guess I gotta find the a/a ratio

it doesn't compare

#111 dacookiemonsta

dacookiemonsta

• Members
  • 627 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 09:06 AM

it doesn't compare

1-andro maybe not but 1-test TD certainly would. I'd really like to find out what the conversation rate is because you should be able to hit a number where enough converts to where it's somewhere in the ballpark. I think people, so far, haven't taken enough to yield great results.  Financially it may not even make sense. 

Dienazone TD, for example, destroyed test/deca/boldenone for me.  Haven't taken tren (ironically since it's closest to tren).

#112 Nostrum

Nostrum

Head Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • 6,305 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 09:58 AM

Well, the pharma-compounded test is a viscous cream based product that usually applied in the clavicle area, since the skin in that area is rather thin and (I've read) a good candidate. That product does not take up too much real estate. Once it dries, I over-apply with a DMSO-based gel mixed with a few other moistening products (I think of it as a sort of sealer).

That leaves the top of the shoulders/top of the back, as well as inside of the arms and ribs area - and I suppose tops of feet and backs of knees are also candidate locations.

The forehead and temple area also have a tremendous number of blood vessels, as do the inner wrists. I've used both, with the compounded pharma product. I would not use that area for anything in a carrier like the Smart Powders carrier. I think I would wind up looking greasy (not a desire of mine).

With a prohormone that needs to undergo conversion, in the past I've primarily used tops of shoulders/top of back, with excess being applied to the inner arms/ribs.

There is certainly adequate area on the buttocks (and gluteal cleft region), but given the muscle and rather thick skin in that area, I have to believe it is not ideal for skin penetration.

I've avoided scrotal application. Although that would certainly seem to be an area where skin penetration would be excellent, I've also read (although I do not recall if that was a study or something anecdotal) that applying something like Androgel to the sack destroys libido. That may have been on Chrisler's forum (I honestly don't recall).

Conversely, I've read that a DHT-based cream, such as Andractim DHT Gel, is intended to be applied to the scrotum; so who knows?

I've used the tops of my feet and shins as well.  If you're down to rub the lotion on your skin, you're in!

#113 Nostrum

Nostrum

Head Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • 6,305 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 09:59 AM

I would log the 1-andro and 4-andro in a stack if you still need loggers.

I'll ask about it.  It sounds interesting to me.  Would that be all you're taking or are you on any kind of TRT?

#114 BeauB

BeauB

• Members
  • 2,755 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 10:32 AM

I've used the tops of my feet and shins as well.  If you're down to rub the lotion on your skin, you're in!

Works for me, or it will soon.

Thanks.
  • Nostrum likes this

#115 seabiscuit hogg

seabiscuit hogg

• Members
  • 2,313 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 12:08 PM

Log whore!
Gonna start calling you Scope Jr. Lol.
At this point I'm not sure 1-andro can convert to anything that touches 1-t but if so it's going to have to be dosed high. Upping the mg/ml was a step in the right direction.

Yeah, I'm a whore lol!

I remember Roberts said something about it not converting to 1-test. Pretty sure from logs it converts into an active.

#116 seabiscuit hogg

seabiscuit hogg

• Members
  • 2,313 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 12:10 PM

I'll ask about it.  It sounds interesting to me.  Would that be all you're taking or are you on any kind of TRT?

I can do it either way or just run 1-andro with a test enanthate base

#117 D-575

D-575

• Members
  • 908 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 03:02 PM

I dunno bro.  I would link you to the study but when you get some time, look up the study.  It's a real one on NIH or one of the accredited journals.

They tested FinaFlex's 1-andro product on athletes and got very positive results.  It's like the only study I've ever seen that used a real supp company's product and tested it's efficacy.

That plus a lot of real world feedback leads me to believe that 1-andro does convert.  The only limiting factor, I would think, is at what dosage you run it at.  However, I've read logs where dudes were gaining strength at the recommended dose.

Out of all the andros, 1-andro and epiandro/androsterone are I think the most beneficial.

Sure, it may not be 1-test or 1-AD but for a two-step conversion compound, it's gotta be the best.

#118 D-575

D-575

• Members
  • 908 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 03:10 PM

Actually, here you go.

http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/24381122

In that one they didn't use Finaflex's 1-andro, but still nonetheless, 1-andro.

Oh and I don't think I need to say this or tell you, but I will anyways.  Please, don't look too much, or at all, into the last couple sentences of that study.  We all know they HAVE to say that for liability sake's.

When used responsibly, PEDs are simply amazing...and won't destroy your vital organs and health.

• sinewave3 likes this

#119 dacookiemonsta

dacookiemonsta

• Members
  • 627 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 03:20 PM

I dunno bro.  I would link you to the study but when you get some time, look up the study.  It's a real one on NIH or one of the accredited journals.

They tested FinaFlex's 1-andro product on athletes and got very positive results.  It's like the only study I've ever seen that used a real supp company's product and tested it's efficacy.

That plus a lot of real world feedback leads me to believe that 1-andro does convert.  The only limiting factor, I would think, is at what dosage you run it at.  However, I've read logs where dudes were gaining strength at the recommended dose.

Out of all the andros, 1-andro and epiandro/androsterone are I think the most beneficial.

Sure, it may not be 1-test or 1-AD but for a two-step conversion compound, it's gotta be the best.

I'm not doubting it converts at some % I'm doubting how high the conversion is. 

If you want to talk real world experience I took 1-ad multiple times..  1-test TD..  M1T..  I've taken this new 1-andro TD. 

Now, as I've mentioned multiple times so far in a few different threads, I definitely think td has its place but if people are overestimating the amount of 1-andro that survives the two step process then they need to dose higher.  The fact it's TD or a two step process really shouldn't matter.

I find it odd you quoted me with this considering one guy bluntly said "it doesn't compare" which is absolutely false of 1-T compared to other steroids IMO and another guy seabiscutt said it doesn't to 1-test. 

To put this in another way people are assuming they shouldn't come near 1-test results because 1.  It's a two step conversation and 2. It's a TD. 

At a high enough dosage neither should be such a factor that people aren't receiving at least somewhere in the same range as 1-T results.  

It reminds me of people with Dienazone saying it did little for them but dosed it at 2ml.  3-3.5ml it was the best non oral I've taken and better than test/trest/deca and I would assume it's the closest I've came to actually pinning tren.  But people never did the math and grasped that Tren's weaker cousin probably needed to be dosed to where after the 30-35% TD penetration was done you were talking MG for MG at least being around where Tren was.

#120 D-575

D-575

• Members
  • 908 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 03:35 PM

Sorry bro,  I wasn't singling you out or anything.  I saw seabiscuitt's too, I just didn't want to multi quote and make it into a long post.  I simply quoted you because yours was on the same page I was replying on.  I just used yours to use as an example for anyone else doubting 1-andro.

And now that I look back, I actually missed the part where you said it would just need to be dosed higher...and I agree with that, as far as the TD goes.  1-andro seems to work just fine orally too though.

And I also agree, this is probably like dienazone where it just has to be dosed higher.  It reminds me of exactly what you just said, where one guys ran it at 1ml and got nothing, ran it again at 2-3ml and BOOM - best cycle ever!  However, TD was actually necessary for dienolone because it has horrible oral BA.

But I do think that being a TD does matter with some compounds though.  Sometimes TDs help the multi-step types like 1-andro because apparently the skin has a lot of hormone converting enzymes for the compound to interact with, hence leading to greater conversion to the target hormone.  I've never actually looked into this but if it is true...then being a TD should matter for some compounds.  Does it matter with 1-andro?  Honestly, I don't think so because clearly from that study, taking it orally will give results.  So with that, why not apply the same concept to it orally and just up the dose the way you would with a topical.

And TDs don't just have to apply to multi-step compounds, it can be applied to any compound that has poor BA and has a MW small enough to be stable and penetrate through the dermis.  But that's another story for another thread.

Again, my apologies on using your quote, it was just for simplicity's sake.  People really don't like it when I post long comments, lol.

But if you don't mind me asking...how did you like 1-andro TD?  And have you ever taken it orally?

#121 dacookiemonsta

dacookiemonsta

• Members
  • 627 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 06:43 PM

Sorry bro,  I wasn't singling you out or anything.  I saw seabiscuitt's too, I just didn't want to multi quote and make it into a long post.  I simply quoted you because yours was on the same page I was replying on.  I just used yours to use as an example for anyone else doubting 1-andro.

And now that I look back, I actually missed the part where you said it would just need to be dosed higher...and I agree with that, as far as the TD goes.  1-andro seems to work just fine orally too though.

And I also agree, this is probably like dienazone where it just has to be dosed higher.  It reminds me of exactly what you just said, where one guys ran it at 1ml and got nothing, ran it again at 2-3ml and BOOM - best cycle ever!  However, TD was actually necessary for dienolone because it has horrible oral BA.

But I do think that being a TD does matter with some compounds though.  Sometimes TDs help the multi-step types like 1-andro because apparently the skin has a lot of hormone converting enzymes for the compound to interact with, hence leading to greater conversion to the target hormone.  I've never actually looked into this but if it is true...then being a TD should matter for some compounds.  Does it matter with 1-andro?  Honestly, I don't think so because clearly from that study, taking it orally will give results.  So with that, why not apply the same concept to it orally and just up the dose the way you would with a topical.

And TDs don't just have to apply to multi-step compounds, it can be applied to any compound that has poor BA and has a MW small enough to be stable and penetrate through the dermis.  But that's another story for another thread.

Again, my apologies on using your quote, it was just for simplicity's sake.  People really don't like it when I post long comments, lol.

But if you don't mind me asking...how did you like 1-andro TD?  And have you ever taken it orally?

No big deal on quoting me.  Maybe we're in the same boat I type over 100 words per minute and kind of just flow and I'm done with a post.  I didn't take any real offense. i just akdsfkj;s;asdfjd;asjasdj. 

Not to go too off topic but I've actually messed around a bit with some other TDs..  Made my own test TD and boldenone TD. Both worked like a charm.  Both obviously had no ester attached to keep the MW weight down. 

I will say one mistake I made with the test TD was jamming more and more powder in there not understanding the fact that even if it holds it doesn't mean the skin can absorb all the powder.  I felt no different from 4-4.5g than 3.  Surface area seemed to be far more important.  Which is kind of one of the drawbacks for TD use..  I spend as much on the topical solution as I do the raw powder on a lot of these per bottle..

I took Alpha Gainz 1-andro TD (not the recent stronger formula) maybe 6 months ago..  There was a bit of a miscommunication on it and Rob basically hooked me up but I took an entire month of it at 1ml a day before I discussed the fact I thought that was underdosed and he had no idea why the hell I was only taking 1ml a day lol. 

At that point I ramped up to 2ml a day and still honestly couldn't feel/notice much.  It certainly didn't remotely touch 1-test at that. Does that mean the new stuff could at 2ml a day?  Quite possibly.  Might take 3ml a day to be the beast some are looking for. Who knows. 

Maybe I'm just misremembering my ol' 1ad 1test days because they were my first cycles and i had them "virgin receptors".  I'm 12 years and about 50 cycles in now so I likely have unfair expectations.  Dzone though.. Man.. 3ml a day had me in beast mode.  I'm going to likely dabble with the tren world sometime in the future at moderate doses to try to feel that again. 

• D-575 likes this

#122 WrkHrdPlyHrd9999

WrkHrdPlyHrd9999

• Members
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 08:30 AM

Will you two get a room? :P

Back OT.....

#123 BeauB

BeauB

• Members
  • 2,755 posts

Posted 04 April 2016 - 10:34 PM

PM me your info.

Nostrum -- I just sent you a related PM.  Please take a look and see if that makes sense.

Beau

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users