12 replies to this topic

#1 Onfirep2sn

Onfirep2sn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 August 2015 - 03:48 PM

Hopefully a quick question;

Got 40 caps of The original DMZ 1 left form a cycle I did a couple years ago. Went to get some more to run another cycle...apparently a lot has changed since I last used, banned now.

Can I run a short cycle with it, maybe 3caps per day for 13 days or 2 for 20days?

And, if I can run a short cycle, would I also run a shorter PCT? Used Tamoxifen before.

Should I just ditch it and find a replacement supp?

Just looking to bring some lagging body parts up, not trying for anything else, just need some help in my "genetically picky" muscles to get balanced.

I'm 170lbs x 5' 11" I ran DMZ 3 times over an 18month period years ago with great results under dr supervision using tamoxifen.

Thanks

#2 commandopat

commandopat

• Members
  • 3,488 posts
  • LocationCali, except when on cycle and then in The Netherlands

Posted 28 August 2015 - 03:51 PM

No point. I doubt the gains would justify the time you'd spend recovering.
  • Methylated88 likes this
Exercise--------1RM--------@ Weight
Flat Bench-----395lbs x2---198lbs
Deadlift---------600lbs---- --210lbs
Pull-ups---------52
Pushups--------2020 in 1 set, non-stop, no knees on ground etc, in 2H 8 mins.

#3 Mr Taco

Mr Taco

• Members
  • 1,197 posts

Posted 28 August 2015 - 03:52 PM

Maybe stack it with something else so you can make it a month long.

In before steakadrol/chickenadrol.

• commandopat and Methylated88 like this

#4 Onfirep2sn

Onfirep2sn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 August 2015 - 03:59 PM

I thought about trying to stack it with another PH but because the compounds are different I think it would have the same effect as just taking it solo.... Or I'd be better off just using something else as recommended, just didn't want to investigate the new market, go with what you know is so much easier! Looks like it's time to start the search for a new PH again

#5 Mr Taco

Mr Taco

• Members
  • 1,197 posts

Posted 28 August 2015 - 04:26 PM

Premade stacks have less of each in them so it makes sense in that way.

Investigating is always a good idea... come on boards like this and tell guys you didn't even feel like looking up options and they're probably going to throw stuff at you.

#6 Onfirep2sn

Onfirep2sn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 August 2015 - 04:42 PM

Before I used DMZ I did a lot of research and consulted my dr, don't like messing around with stuff that can potentially harm you if you don't know what you are doing. That's why I didn't want to start down the path of looking for another product to use. Also that compound had been around for a while so there was much review to consider.

Looks like what's on the market now is all un-methylated, and in theory safer with less possible sides. However, it looks like the quantity of the compounds in them are much less then what appears to be an effective dose when you look at each compound in isolation. Less review on the products themselves since the ban, most seem to be pretty new in that aspect. hopefully I can consult with my dr to fill in the gaps.

Any thoughts on the effectiveness of DMZ 4? It sucks that they are using that name since it really has nothing to do with actual DMZ but a few of the compounds in it have been out for a while and have much review associated with them as being relatively safe and effective.

#7 sinewave3

sinewave3

• Members
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 28 August 2015 - 08:29 PM

Check out the logs on the new SDMZ4
Completely different. Likely milder and less shutdown.

Sdmz4 Could be an ok stack with your supply or you could use your current supply with some trest, either transdermal or oil with maybe a little oral pre work out if you are feeling frisky.

FYI dmz is not banned, just everyone is too scared to make it because it could easily be banned. SDMZ2 has been sold by a lot of places post ban.

#8 Methylated88

Methylated88

• Members
  • 211 posts
  • Locationhome

Posted 28 August 2015 - 09:03 PM

Ive got a bunch of dmz left from previous cycles. Mainly sdmz 2 and liquid from aar. Aar had some powerful stuff. I like to add it into other cycles at a reduced dose because it IS so strong. Within 2 days of starting it, I can feel it.
Keep tudca or udca on habd with a good test base and no matter what you stack with it, you should be good to go. Just remember the word synergy when making decisions. Ramble over.
Follow your heart? "The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?" Jeremiah 17:9

#9 Onfirep2sn

Onfirep2sn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 August 2015 - 01:54 PM

Thanks guys, I was able to find some SDMZ 2. Should I run the SDMZ 2 for 4 weeks then taper off with my DMZ 1 for another 2 weeks. I used some tudca my last cycle because I did see some negative liver results on the previous cycle without it, my last cycles blood work confirmed that it helped significantly.

Last cycle I started my PCT/tamoxifen on week 5 of my 6 week cycle and tapered off (DR recommended) DMZ 2 will be stronger then what I have previously used any recommendation on the PCT side. Also I did not use a test base with any of my previous cycles, just some natural herb/testosterone boosting supplement that I really couldn't tell if it helped or didn't. Not too familiar with them but I've seen a lot of recommendations to use them.

#10 Methylated88

Methylated88

• Members
  • 211 posts
  • Locationhome

Posted 29 August 2015 - 07:48 PM

Using ANY test booster during cycle is a waste. Because the androgens you are introducing to the body are triggering the body to stop producing testosterone altogether. This is why we do a pct. To recover test levels as fast as possible. Save your money and use em during pct. ☺
Follow your heart? "The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?" Jeremiah 17:9

#11 Happy234

Happy234

• Members
  • 3,432 posts

Posted 29 August 2015 - 08:43 PM

any one heard of pulsing?  Its not a bad idea if have a limited about or want to keep sides down a bit.  sure youll get less gains, it was very popular like 8- 10 years ago or so

daa on cycle isnt a waste.  do you need it ?  No  it can bring the boys back though if shunken. hcg is most likely better.  why dont you ask Pa on which is better daa or hcg on cycle and how they work, etc

#12 bradray

bradray

• Members
  • 4,656 posts

Posted 30 August 2015 - 03:59 PM

Dmz is not banned

#13 Methylated88

Methylated88

• Members
  • 211 posts
  • Locationhome

Posted 31 August 2015 - 11:57 AM

an

daa on cycle isnt a waste. do you need it ? No it can bring the boys back though if shunken. hcg is most likely better. why dont you ask Pa on which is better daa or hcg on cycle and how they work, etc

Ive never seen any studies that back up anything you said here. Id love to be proven wrong however, as I have a ton of daa laying about. And I think PA is mia at the moment.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: DMZ, cycle

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users