• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Pops

Pops

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 05 September 2015 - 01:16 AM

What's up guys. I have ran several cycles in the past but mostly to either bulk up or cut. I'm coming off an injury and my goals have changed to focusing more on strength. I was thinking of running an epistane/ultradrol stack (12/12/12/12, 20/20/20/20, nolva, ai, torem). Would that help me get my strength back to where it was by the end of the cycle? (I have been out for 6 weeks and focus on powerlifting). Or what would be an ideal stack for strength gains?

#2 Pops

Pops

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 05 September 2015 - 01:15 AM

What's up guys. I have ran several cycles in the past but mostly to either bulk up or cut. I'm coming off an injury and my goals have changed to focusing more on strength. I was thinking of running an epistane/ultradrol stack (12/12/12/12, 20/20/20/20, nolva, ai, torem). Would that help me get my strength back to where it was by the end of the cycle? (I have been out for 6 weeks and focus on powerlifting). Or what would be an ideal stack for strength gains?

#3 Chris Benoit

Chris Benoit

• Members
  • 2,044 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 05 September 2015 - 01:35 AM

12mg of Ultradrol and 20 of Epi?

20mg is a useless dose of Epi. Use at least 30, and it shines best in 5-6 week cycles.

That being said, even without stacking, Ultradrol OR Epi should give you nice strength gains. I'd run either the Ultradrol @ 20-30 for 4 weeks, or the Epi @ 40-50ish for 6 weeks.

If you're gonna stack, run the Epi @ 40 for 6 weeks, and the Ultradrol @ 12 for the first 4. Seems legit...
Meat for the Beast

#4 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 3,045 posts

Posted 05 September 2015 - 02:29 AM

Dimethabold!
  • Majora23 likes this

#5 Scope75

Scope75

• Members
  • 1,520 posts

Posted 05 September 2015 - 07:20 AM

Food and Time.....

You should try it out.

#6 SimonBoyle

SimonBoyle

• Members
  • 1,822 posts
  • LocationGlasgow, UK

Posted 05 September 2015 - 09:07 AM

what kind of injury? epi wrecks joints, so may be a factor.

#7 Pops

Pops

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 05 September 2015 - 10:06 AM

Broke two toes. A 45 lbs steel plate slipped out of my hand when I was reracking some weight. Chris, thanks I may try that out. Also has anyone ever heard of or used any shark labz pH's?
  • Chris Benoit likes this

#8 frank thomas

frank thomas

• Reps
  • 2,366 posts

Posted 05 September 2015 - 10:26 AM

Broke two toes. A 45 lbs steel plate slipped out of my hand when I was reracking some weight. Chris, thanks I may try that out. Also has anyone ever heard of or used any shark labz pH's?

I did the same thing (very long time ago). I was squatting and was pulling the 45 off and it slipped through my sweaty hands. I keep training.

"I agree on the patience, it is one quality that is key in anything you desire in life" Happy234

http://phfsupplements.com/

#9 Pops

Pops

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 05 September 2015 - 10:46 AM

Did you keep squatting?

#10 frank thomas

frank thomas

• Reps
  • 2,366 posts

Posted 05 September 2015 - 10:58 AM

Yup. I was a madman when I was young. Today, I would have cried like a baby! lol

"I agree on the patience, it is one quality that is key in anything you desire in life" Happy234

#11 Pops

Pops

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 05 September 2015 - 11:35 AM

How long til you were back squatting and deadlifting? How long til your strength came back?

#12 frank thomas

frank thomas

• Reps
  • 2,366 posts

Posted 05 September 2015 - 11:50 AM

How long til you were back squatting and deadlifting? How long til your strength came back?

From what I recall (this was 1988 or 89), I just took a few days off and tried to do movements that didn't hurt it. Specifics, those are blurred in the past.

#13 Pops

Pops

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 05 September 2015 - 03:16 PM

From what I recall (this was 1988 or 89), I just took a few days off and tried to do movements that didn't hurt it. Specifics, those are blurred in the past.

Right on thanks man!
  • frank thomas likes this

#14 SimonBoyle

SimonBoyle

• Members
  • 1,822 posts
  • LocationGlasgow, UK

Posted 06 September 2015 - 08:05 AM

was everything in black and white back then? :sad:

#15 SimonBoyle

SimonBoyle

• Members
  • 1,822 posts
  • LocationGlasgow, UK

Posted 06 September 2015 - 08:06 AM

uk company, new, have a decent rep over here, but new guy in a well established market.

#16 frank thomas

frank thomas

• Reps
  • 2,366 posts

Posted 06 September 2015 - 08:08 AM

was everything in black and white back then? :sad:

lol. There still are. Damn LSD!

• SimonBoyle likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Epistane, Strength, Ultradrol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users