The Path To Super Saiyan!

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#26 swim21

swim21

• Members
  • 8,105 posts

Posted 13 September 2015 - 09:26 PM

That much protein at your size, even with this much gear is going to result in gluconeogenesis and digestion issues.
You would be better off increasing your carbohydrate intake to benefit from a better insulin response.
Carbs are protein sparing.. too much protein turns to carbs and then spares the rest of the protein at the cost of digestion and your wallet.
If you like spending more and enjoy higher protein go for it, but it is unneeded.

Gluconeogensis only occurs in a state of carbohydrate deprivation. So essentially when you are in ketosis. It's rare in humans and definitely won't happen with that level of carb intake.

#27 Classic_Man

Classic_Man

• Members
  • 317 posts

Posted 13 September 2015 - 09:46 PM

Gluconeogensis only occurs in a state of carbohydrate deprivation. So essentially when you are in ketosis. It's rare in humans and definitely won't happen with that level of carb intake.

Then the latter is the conversion to triglycerides and stored as adipose tissue or excreted.
So it's either unnecessary or wasteful.

#28 swim21

swim21

• Members
  • 8,105 posts

Posted 13 September 2015 - 10:09 PM

Then the latter is the conversion to triglycerides and stored as adipose tissue or excreted.
So it's either unnecessary or wasteful.

Any extra calories will be converted to adipose tissue be it carbs, fat, or protein. If I was going to have an excess of the 3, I would take the protein because it's going to be the last to convert and be stored as fat compared to the other two.

His protein is a little high but so are the carbs. Ultimately, OP, it comes down to your metabolism. If you can handle the carbs without the bloating then do it. I don't think I could personally so I would opt for more really good fat sources or protein

#29 alphadrol

alphadrol

• Members
  • 745 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 04:04 PM

Week #1, Day #1

Today's workouts went decent. I didn't have enough stamina to do abs after my GVT, even though I wanted to.

Finished GVT and accessories covered in sweat. Took about 1h 40 mins total. Might do some light ab-work tonight.

375mg test-e and 20mg SD today. I don't feel any different of course. Excited for it to kick in.

It hasnt been much fun hitting my macros. Today I aimed for 300g protein, 500g carbs and 4k calories total. I have 1200 calories worth of rice left to somehow eat by tonight to meet my goals.

Weight: 175lbs

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
STATS: 6'0 190lbs, 13% BF
Bench 315, Squat 425, Deadlift 450
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#30 alphadrol

alphadrol

• Members
  • 745 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 05:23 PM

Week #1 Recap

Weight: 185lbs (+10 lbs)

Strength has increased slightly (~10%), but endurance has increased more. Superdrol sure hasn't made me feel great, the first few days I felt a bit hungover and now I'm tired all the time. Blood pressure is around 135-140/80 throughout the day. Not great, but for 20mg SD and 750mg test I'm sure it could be worse.

Heart rate has been a bit high, around 75 resting and as high as 175 during an intense work out.

Average macros:

4100 calories

500-600g carbs (mostly rice and oats)

265g protein (a lil on the lower side than I wanted)

The rest in good fats from nuts and fish.

I've opted to shorten the duration of my SD kickstart to 3 weeks, to give myself more recovery time before the halodrol and so I can get my energy back!

• Triton_ likes this

#31 SmashAdams

SmashAdams

• Members
  • 197 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 07:55 PM

6' 174...3 plate bench. Are you serious? damn...

Your cycle will fail though, nowhere in there do I see anything about how much hair spray you're going to use.

#32 feenjuice

feenjuice

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 20 September 2015 - 01:05 PM

Week #1 Recap

Weight: 185lbs (+10 lbs)

Strength has increased slightly (~10%), but endurance has increased more. Superdrol sure hasn't made me feel great, the first few days I felt a bit hungover and now I'm tired all the time. Blood pressure is around 135-140/80 throughout the day. Not great, but for 20mg SD and 750mg test I'm sure it could be worse.

Heart rate has been a bit high, around 75 resting and as high as 175 during an intense work out.

Average macros:
4100 calories
500-600g carbs (mostly rice and oats)
265g protein (a lil on the lower side than I wanted)
The rest in good fats from nuts and fish.

I've opted to shorten the duration of my SD kickstart to 3 weeks, to give myself more recovery time before the halodrol and so I can get my energy back!

That's fricken awesome man. Think you could put up any pics? Ten pound weeks are the most fun weeks lol. And what brand SD are you using?

#33 alphadrol

alphadrol

• Members
  • 745 posts

Posted 20 September 2015 - 01:52 PM

That's fricken awesome man. Think you could put up any pics? Ten pound weeks are the most fun weeks lol. And what brand SD are you using?

It's LGI SD-10, and I don't look any different just chubbier. I'm considering dropping the calories a few hundred. Definitely got more chub on the tummy which is bothering me. I'm "bloated" everywhere (Glycogen & Water).

Ordered a blood pressure monitor too cuz hot flashes started yesterday. Hate those.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users