iron legion xi-kt

• Please log in to reply
137 replies to this topic

#1 Acerola

Acerola

• Members
  • 799 posts

Posted 13 September 2015 - 06:25 PM

Locked and Loaded with two different batches of XI-KT headed my way, I am excited to say the least. Iron Legion's XI-KT is my favorite product to date and if this upcoming cycle is anything like my last, it will push my physique and athletic prowess to a whole new place.

Last time, I ran 2ml for 6 weeks in a keto style diet plan. This time around I'll be mainly low carbing without as strict a keto focus though I may go that route depending. I loved the strength gains I got during my first time so I am somewhat curious about seeing how some days of low/medium/higher carbs could positively affect that.

I am planning to run 2ml for 8 weeks this time. Last time I did not want the cycle to end and my mild experience leads me to feel safe extending things a bit as long as I am feeling the vibes.

Last time I didn't use cycle support and did an OTC PCT of DAA and LGI Rehab. This time I'll be using Damage Control on and throughout PCT, I have Exemestane on hand, and I will most likely do a more extensive PCT involving Nolva, DAA and LGI Rehab.

I had been toying with running Triumphalis with an untested topical 11-oxo product called 11 Oxoderm before the XI came back into my life. As it stands now, I do not think I will be using the Triumphalis at all in this current set up. 

Cycle Layout:

XI-KT

2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2

Damage Control LGI (through cycle and PCT)

PCT:

Nolva

20/20/20/20/20

LGI Damage Control

DAA

General Purpose:

Fully Loaded LGI

Anabolic Competition by Muscle Feast

Kre-alkalyn

EC/Keto/T3

Ashwaganda

Cissus 

Holy Basil

Green Vibrance 

Tadalafil 

Exemestane (just on hand)

Starting Stats:

32 Years of Age

5'11'' 232 

Nudez to Follow?

#2 NY Muscle

NY Muscle

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 02:05 PM

Where did you order from? I tried to order a few bottles but could never get the web site to complete the order. I am in the US and I tried to order from phfsupplements. I ended up buying Platinum Nutraceuticals 11-Oxoderm from another site to hold me over since it is more or less or can be used more or less to get the same results but I did want to try x1-kt. You said you tried an 11-oxo product? Did not like it?

Also Since you diet and supp stack looks so solid, I wonder if you even need any other sups such as x1-kt? Are you using it for the hopes in reduction of visceral fat? Ketogenic diets by itself is well known for that. But it seems your previous trial with x1-kt you got some decent strentgh gains - how was the fat/belly fat loss?

#3 Acerola

Acerola

• Members
  • 799 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 03:57 PM

So, the 11-Oxo product I mentioned was in fact 11 Oxoderm by PN. I was excited to try it. I was hoping it was just like the XI-KT I know and love..

All I can say regarding my quest for the XI is that it had been on-going for quite sometime and then poof, it just appeared before my eyes. 

XI-KT is a fabulous product. I saw incredible results with it. I made a full review on here and also on Supplement Reviews.com. 

Fat loss was phenomenal my first go around.

#4 Acerola

Acerola

• Members
  • 799 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 04:07 PM

Day 1

Applied my first 2ML dosage of the XI-KT. I actually really like the smell. Maybe it just reminds me of the gains. Last time, I took most of my dosages earlier in the day then this but I almost felt a distinct energy/mood shift from the dose. No real issue with application though 2ML is a pretty decent amount of liquid to get on the skin. First time around I had used the dropper but I've read a few anecdotes suggesting they were improperly marked. This time around I am using an oral syringe and applying to chest/neck/forearms. Still dries fairly quickly and mostly without a residue. 

I ended up working Legs this afternoon prior to applying the XI. Kind of a quick, break neck kind of session. Very short rest times. I didn't really focus on excessive strength or volume because I really want to keep hammering away at the HIIT as I think ultimately that will be more useful for my current goals.

The gym was absolutely swamped with youngins. God I hate the bros but the fitness goddesses make it all worth while. 

Legz

Squat

2 x 12 @ 95, 135

6 x 5 @ 185, 225, 225, 225, 225, 225

Leg Press

3 x 10 @ 12 Plates

Lunge

4 x 8 @ 95

Leg Extension

4 x 12 @ 90

Seated Calf Raise

6 x 12 @ 3 Plates, 3 Plates, 3 Plates, 5 Plates, 5 Plates, 5 Plates

Seated Hamstring Curl

4 x 20 @ 50

#5 sinewave3

sinewave3

• Members
  • 1,385 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 04:12 PM

In!!!!
Hope someone brings back Xi-kt
11oxo derm sounds cool, but prob not quite the same. Have not seen much feedback on it either.

Sinewave3's Road To Recovery log: http://www.prohormon...ad-to-recovery/

#6 Acerola

Acerola

• Members
  • 799 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 04:14 PM

In!!!!
Hope someone brings back Xi-kt
11oxo derm sounds cool, but prob not quite the same. Have not seen much feedback on it either.

Yeah, its a little bizarre how little info I could find on that stuff. Just the two sponsored logs on AM. I am partially hoping this log might drum up some support for a comeback batch, even if only so I can buy all of it and complete my transformation into the Terminator. 

#7 NY Muscle

NY Muscle

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 04:52 PM

From the research I did it seems 11 oxo would work just fine as it converts to 11 keto and for that reason has a much larger dose/MG per ml.

Acerola - I'm not sure if I read your last post correctly, did you say you indeed did use an 11 oxo topical product and if so what were your results?

#8 Acerola

Acerola

• Members
  • 799 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 05:41 PM

I have never ran an 11-Oxo topical or oral product. I used XI-KT about a year and a half ago and loved it. I was crushed to learn it had gone underground. 

#9 NY Muscle

NY Muscle

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 07:41 PM

Yeah I'm excited to try x1-kt. It worked well for you last time around? Lost a lot of fat around your mid section?

#10 Acerola

Acerola

• Members
  • 799 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 08:30 PM

Day 1.2

Needed to release a little more pressure, was pleased to be greeted with furious pumps as the first sign of activity and only within a couple of hours of my first dose of XI-KT.  Nice little blast session to get the heart elevated. To NY Muscle, yes XI-KT sheds fat like nothing else I have personally used. My results were and expect to be stellar.

Pump

Dips

3 x 12 (BW)

BB Bench

3 x 12 @ 95

Drag Curls

5 x 12 @ 45, 65, 75, 80, 80

11 Minutes HIIT Cycling

11 Minutes Moderate Intensity Cycling

#11 NY Muscle

NY Muscle

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 07:38 AM

Looking forward to your updates. So where do you apply it? inner elbows, very vascular areas etc or is it also good to rub on stomach sorta "spot reduce" application. Or that isn't needed as long as it gets into the bloodstream via the skin anywhere on the body?

#12 Acerola

Acerola

• Members
  • 799 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 07:53 AM

Last time, I applied every dosage to my upper chest, clavicle, traps, shoulders and maybe a bit on my wrist/forearms. I'm shooting for roughly the same this time around. I personally do not believe you would want to apply to stomach because of difficulty absorbing through fat and lack of androgen receptors (could be broscience fwiw). Very vascular areas with thin skin are probably best. 

#13 NY Muscle

NY Muscle

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 10:37 AM

Great! I will be starting next week on XI-KT as well, thanks for the info, keep us updated.

#14 Acerola

Acerola

• Members
  • 799 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 04:16 PM

Day 2

Didn't seem to notice the same massive swole pump I felt from my excessive second session last night, perhaps ashwaganda, which I also took around the time of the XI-KT yesterday also promotes blood flow and pump. I'll be keeping an eye on that.  I am definitely feeling good about the way I look. Definitely filled out nicely and seeing some improved definition as a result of the increased cardio lately. Really excited to see where the XI pushes my physique.

My session was a little all over the place due to the gym being crowded and me being impatient.  Rest periods were kept short so I felt good about the intensity nonetheless. 

Back

Rear Delt Row Machine

20 @ 70

12 @ 130

I had wanted to start with heavy Yates Rows, so when I saw that station open, I shifted over to that..

Yates Row

6 x 5 @ 135, 185, 225, 275, 315, 365

3 @ 415 (These were tough and I definitely used some body english)

5 x 5 @ 315

Lat Pull Down (medium grip, arms tucked)

5 x 20 @ 50, 100, 120, 140, 160 

Rack Pull

6 x 5 @ 135, 225, 315, 315, 315

3 x 1 @ 405, 495, 495

DB Row

4 x 10 @ 80

Rear Delt Row Machine

4 x 12 @ 150

BB Shrug (With Pause at Top)

4 x 12 @ 135, 225, 225, 225

Standing Cable Crunch

4 x 10 @ 120

Ab Wheel

5 x 10 (BW)

22 Minutes LISS Cycling

• Looseunitwa likes this

#15 D-575

D-575

• Members
  • 901 posts

Posted 16 September 2015 - 11:15 AM

In on this.  Enjoyed your dianodrol log very much so looking forward to this one.

btw, I am super jelly right now.  I have been wanting some XI-KT for theeeee longest time now.  And if you got it from where/who I think you did, man I am sooo jelly.

#16 Acerola

Acerola

• Members
  • 799 posts

Posted 16 September 2015 - 08:23 PM

Day 3

Didn't think I'd be able to manage training today due to my class schedule but I decided to bust out an evening session after dinner. Not my finest effort but in keeping with many later in the day sessions recently, the busy, crowded nature of my university athletic complex definitely lit a fire under me. It's kind of comical to be honest. Something about a bunch of younger dudes standing around, mean mugging, doing endless bicep curls and trying to bench way more then they should really grinds my gears and gets me all worked up. I welcome the controlled aggression. It always seems to drive me to greater heights. This session was conducted at lightning speed with all rest periods kept to a bare minimum. Almost felt like a cardio session. Heart was definitely racing. 

Shoulders

Single Arm DB Military Press 

20 @ 20

12 @ 50

6 x 5 @ 70, 80, 80, 80, 80

Rear Delt Fly Machine

4 x 12 @ 60, 70, 70, 70\

Explosive Upright Cable Row

4 x 12 @ 100

Rear Delt Cable Crossover 

4 x 12 @ 50, 60, 70, 70 

16 Minutes HIIT Cycling (10/20)

7 Minutes Medium Intensity Pedal Pushing and Fitness Bunny Starin'

To D-575, thanks for the support! I didn't see this one coming to be entirely honest. In the last couple of weeks XI seemed to pop up right under my nose. Stay vigilant and I'm sure you too will claim some. I wonder if one of our British homies wouldn't mind sending some over... food for thought ;)

#17 Acerola

Acerola

• Members
  • 799 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 05:03 PM

Day 4 REST

Day 5: "Murder Death Kill"

So today was a huge day up here in Catamount Country as we received a somewhat near overhaul of our athletic complex, this was somewhat of a drag at first as I totally forgot about the renovation and totally took my pre and headed to workout only to have to return home, fortunately once I made it back I was welcomed to a variety of new machines and such. Most definitely pumped me up. 

Supplementation wise, I decided for no particular reason at all to experiment with taking a Clen/Keto dose at bed time. Tried clen 40mcg combined with a typical for me 2mg keto dose. I fell asleep fairly easily though my sleep was interrupted a couple of times more then usual and I did sort of find myself restless in the twilight hours. Not horrible but not something I'd play with on the night before productive days. I never really had issue with daytime clen dosing so it was really just an experiment.

I did notice that potenially the clen or maybe the T3 which I have ramped up from 12.5 to 60mcg RC caused me to absolutely pour sweat during my lifting session and cardio. Very noticeable and definitely welcome. My heart rate also felt increased, again most likely related to clen/t3. I haven't checked BP but probably will start to. I don't think I will go over 60mcg T3 or 120 mcg Clen regardless of current potency.

My session itself was not particularly potent in the strength department but I worked some great pump and exhaustion stuff. I am noticing a bit of increased vascularity through my neck, shoulders and arms. Big blue veins coming out to play, can't imagine where I will be 2 weeks from now when the XI really kicks in. In my experience last time, week 3-6 was where the magic happened. I definitely feel big and fairly cut relative to my body standards over the last couple of years. Again, really pumped about where this glorious androgen is taking me. 

Chest

BB Bench 

2 x 25 @ 45, 95 

15 @ 135

2 x 8 @ 185, 225

3 @ 245

3 x 12 @ 185

Dips

BW x 5

+10 x 5

+20 5 x 5 

New Cybex Chest Press Machine (damn I liked this new piece. Really good isolation on pec, tremendous pumps)

5 x 12 @ 110, 110, 130, 130, 150 

Incline DB Press

4 x 12 @ 40, 45, 50, 50

Cable Fly Constant Tension Drop Set Rotations

4 x 8, 12, 16 @ 15, 10, 5 repeated 4 times without break 

Tricep Pressdown (V Bar)

20 @ 50 

4 x 12 @ 62 

Straight Bar Curl

4 x 30 @ 30

Revere Straight Bar Curl 

2 x 30 @ 30

Farmers Carry (These got pretty brutal arm pump by this point was phenomenal)

8 x 40 Yards with 70lb DBs

Finished with Tabata/LISS. It's funny because I realized that I had been doing the wrong tempo for HIIT Tabata, instead of doing 20s Burst 10s Recovery I was doing the opposite. No wonder it felt easier lol. 20 Seconds of Sprint with only 10 to recover is no joke. My lungs were burning by the 3rd interval as promised. Legs were wobbly like jello by the end, a good sign.

13 Minutes Tabata Cycling 20/10 

13 Minutes Moderate Intensity Cycling 

#18 NY Muscle

NY Muscle

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 06:07 PM

Do people avoid using X1-kt late in the day or it doesn't have any effect on sleep?

#19 Acerola

Acerola

• Members
  • 799 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 06:35 PM

I've heard it affects some people like that, the latest dose I've personally taken was probably 5 or 6 PM and I never had that issue.

• NY Muscle likes this

#20 Acerola

Acerola

• Members
  • 799 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 11:26 AM

Day 6

Had wanted to train Legs but my ankle was feeling a little sore so I decided to hit my back again and utilize some of the new machinery at my gym. All in all I am very impressed with these latest Cybex pieces. It's taking me a little getting used to what weights to use and such but the range of motion on all of them seems really well thought out.

I decided to try using Clen again late in the day. This time I took 100mcg around 8PM last night. By 12 or 1 when I laid down for sleep, I felt a little restless but Keto seemed to help me fall asleep and I didn't have issue with waking up at all. I seem to be one of those people who tolerates this particular batch of clen well. It's interesting because I just ordered from another RC source so I am curious to see if there will be any differences. As it is, I've never really had cramping or excessive shaking with doses up to 160 mcg of my current batch. 

Additionally, I added in Dermacrine last night. I won't be using it throughout the cycle but I figured I may as well utilize what I have leftover from my last run. 

My weight has been set at 236 for quite a while though last week I did weigh in at 232 after starting my HIIT protocol. I was pleased to see the scale at 231 this morning. I'll credit the synergy between the XI-KT/T3/Clen/Keto. Yesterday overall between the T3/Clen, my heart was racing. I am definitely leaning out. Can already tell a difference. The weight drop was a little surprising given that I cheated fairly hard last night. I guess the supplementation plus brutal workout schedule is doing something. 

Back 

Dual Hand Lat Pull Down (This is a new machine. I loved how this felt. Great pumps in rear delts and upper back.)

3 x 12 @ 60, 90, 120

3 x 8 @ 120

BB Shrug (Smith)

20 @ 95

2 x 12 @ 135, 185

4 x 8 @ 225

Yates Row (Smith)

4 x 10 @ 225 

FacePull (On new pulley system. The weights feel much heavier relative to the old machine)

4 x 12 @ 40, 55, 62

Dual Handle Low Pulley Horizontal Row (New Machine, loved how it felt)

6 x 8 @ 60, 90, 120, 120, 120, 120

Straight Arm Ab Isolation Machine (This is a new machine as well. Awkward at first, great abdominal pump overall)

5 x 12 @ 80, 110, 130, 150, 150

Hugging Roller Ab Isolation Machine (Another new Ab machine. A little redundant but good isolation)

5 x 12 @ 120, 120, 150, 150, 150 

Standing Cable Crunch

4 x 12 @ 40, 55, 55, 55

Farmers Carry (Loving these. Really want to add them into every session)

8 x 40 Yards @ 70 lb DBs

9 Minutes Tabata HIIT Cycling 20/10

9 Minutes Medium Intensity Cycling 

#21 Acerola

Acerola

• Members
  • 799 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 05:27 PM

Day 6.2 No Rest for the Wicked

I'm taking full advantage of any and all extra time that I can find to train. I am fortunate to live 30 seconds away from my facilities and I am putting them to good use. 

Clen/T3 had me again absolutely drenched this evening. I welcome the perspiration though I am going to have to keep that man musk in check. 

Decided to chase a massive swollen pump and by golly, I achieved it. I think it might be safe to say at just about a week in, the endurance/recovery aspect of the XI is beginning to show it self. My intra set recovery and overall grit/aggression/endurance definitely feel improved.

Arms

Skull Crusher

15 @ 45

12 @ 65

4 x 8 @ 85, 85, 95, 95

Hammer Bar Preacher Curl

5 x 8 @ 20, 40, 40, 40, 40

Arm Extension Machine (New Cybex Piece. Not my favorite but decent isolation)

5 x 8 @ 90, 110, 130, 150

V Bar Curl

4 x 15 @ 40, 40, 40, 40

Rope Pulldown

4 x 15 @ 40, 40, 40, 40

Cable Curl

4 x 15 @ 20, 20, 20, 20

15 Minutes Moderate Elliptical

5 Minutes Cycling Cool Down

• Looseunitwa likes this

#22 NY Muscle

NY Muscle

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 05:53 PM

Great updates.

#23 Acerola

Acerola

• Members
  • 799 posts

Posted 20 September 2015 - 10:43 AM

Day 7

Contemplated taking today off but of course I trashed that idea about as quick as it arose. Popped some advil and got on with it. Set out with one simple goal: work better then the bench marks I set last week. It ended up being a pretty easy task with better weight or reps on everything aside from lunges. All in all I felt great about my efforts. Fortunately the advil helped my foot/ankle stability which is what had me thinking about rest in the first place. 

Absolutely drenched. I took 30 mcg T3 along with my Fully Loaded. 

Squat

2 x 10 @ 95, 135

6 x 5 @ 205, 245, 245, 245, 245, 245

Leg Press

6 x 12 @ 8 Plates, 8, 8, 14, 14, 14

Lunge--> Ankle stability wasn't feeling great so I stopped this one

2 x 5 @ 95, 135 

Leg Extension

5 x 12 @ 110

Hamstring Curl

4 x 20 @ 70

Standing Calf Raise--> wanted to go until I failed within a rep range of 10, 365 felt like it might destroy the machine so I didn't get there.. Next time will try in squat rack as opposed to smith machine

6 x 10 @ 135, 185, 225, 275, 315, 365

Seated Calf Raise

3 x 8 @ 5 Plates 

33 Minutes LISS Cycling 

#24 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 3,572 posts

Posted 20 September 2015 - 11:03 AM

Your leaning out effect...............is it easy for you to distinguish whats working? By that I mean is the effect attributed to the clen or XI? Because I would have thought something like clen would over shadow XI greatly?

#25 Acerola

Acerola

• Members
  • 799 posts

Posted 20 September 2015 - 11:24 AM

I personally think XI-KT will have a much greater leaning out effect then clen. My first run, with ECA, a good deficit, keto diet, plus some cardio, I shed a ton of fat/weight. These effects got dramatic from Week 3 on.

I've only previously ran clen for about 2 weeks or so at a time and only dropped maybe 3-5 pounds. I don't really like it that much as a stim and my appetite seems to surge on it so it hasn't been my favorite cutting compound. I'm mainly utilizing now for experimentation purposes. 

That said, this clen might be under dosed. New batch should arrive this week to give me some comparison.. 

• Looseunitwa likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: iron legion, xi-kt

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Alexa (1)