Experiences With Noopept

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 somedude17

somedude17

• Members
  • 643 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 07:56 AM

Been using it for a couple weeks. I was using 10mg 2x/day, upped it to 20mg 2x/day this week. What should I notice/ how long to notice any effects? so far nothing to speak of

#2 sinewave3

sinewave3

• Members
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 08:46 AM

Makes me feel calm yet focused.

10 mg is too low for me but 20-30 was good. Stacks great with stims because the calmness takes the stim "edge" off a bit.

30 mg npept feels like 750 mg aniracetam. I am generally pretty high strung so the "calming" nootropics like these treat me pretty well.

#3 labelhunter

labelhunter

Senior Member #1

• Members
  • 1,197 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 09:50 AM

The best one I have found is Phenylpiracetam. Stim effect and focus. Noopept was ok. Had to take it for a week or so to really feel it while working.

#4 Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed

• Members
  • 283 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 01:01 PM

i picked some up but havent used much yet. cant be sure ive noticed anything when i did. also, ive been reading that the half life is something like 15 minutes.....

#5 sinewave3

sinewave3

• Members
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 04:16 PM

Not sure about he half life... Felt effects for maybe 3 -4 hours or so? It's been awhile.

Phenylpiracetam Is nice, kinda the opposite. Stim like energy with focus instead of the calm focus.
  • labelhunter likes this

#6 Acerola

Acerola

• Members
  • 358 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 04:20 PM

I had really high hopes for aniracetam after reading so many positive reviews regarding things like ease of communication, vocal fluidity, creativity ect. 

I'm not sure if it was my batch (isn't that always the case) or what but I didn't feel anything at all though bigger doses seemed to make me drowsy. I am still going to experiment but my enthusiasm is definitely waned. 

Noopept in theory I always really enjoyed. I say that because I always personally considered that a big part of what makes LGI Fully Loaded such a great and consistent pre workout. My impression may not match up with the reality.

Anecdotally I thought I had read noopept needed to be dosed daily to really see results. I still want to pick some up one of these days to try..  

#7 WrkHrdPlyHrd9999

WrkHrdPlyHrd9999

• Members
  • 2,295 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 05:47 PM

i picked some up but havent used much yet. cant be sure ive noticed anything when i did. also, ive been reading that the half life is something like 15 minutes.....

Not sure about he half life... Felt effects for maybe 3 -4 hours or so? It's been awhile.

Phenylpiracetam Is nice, kinda the opposite. Stim like energy with focus instead of the calm focus.

Remember, the half life listed for any substance does not take into account what the active metabolites' half lives are as well as many of these supplements/drugs are pro-drugs that convert into other potent derivatives.

Perfect example: Adrafinil has ~1-3 hr half life. However; it's metabolized into Modafinil/Provigil, the widely known, highly effective anti-narcolepsy medication which has a half life of ~12-15 hours.

My point is ask anyone that has used Adrafinil - the therapeutic benefits last every bit of 7-9 hours (not 1-3 hours).
  • Mr. Ed likes this

#8 labelhunter

labelhunter

Senior Member #1

• Members
  • 1,197 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 07:24 PM

Also remember that more is not always better with these things. Most, yes you have to take everyday. Phenylpiracetam you do not and its great before a test, interview, baseball game, whatever.
  • Acerola likes this

#9 Triton_

Triton_

• Members
  • 257 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 02:47 PM

Looking at trying some of LgI n Pept 10... Does Their website end with .com or .net, there are 2 of them.

#10 sinewave3

sinewave3

• Members
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 03:33 PM

Looking at trying some of LgI n Pept 10... Does Their website end with .com or .net, there are 2 of them.

Lots of places have LGI Npept still, it's not a PH or anything. I got my last batch at lockout.

#11 bigead

bigead

• Members
  • 175 posts

Posted 16 September 2015 - 11:32 AM

I never got much from noopept, ani, oxy or any of the recetams. I have been using selenk sub q with good effect.

#12 labelhunter

labelhunter

Senior Member #1

• Members
  • 1,197 posts

Posted 16 September 2015 - 02:15 PM

Newstar has all the nootropics you need. I think the code is REDDIT10 or something like that. They even have the military one. I havnt tried it though.
  • sinewave3 and Triton_ like this

#13 Triton_

Triton_

• Members
  • 257 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 09:27 PM

Newstar has all the nootropics you need. I think the code is REDDIT10 or something like that. They even have the military one. I havnt tried it though.

Mine will be here tomorrow around noon, I'll let you guys now how it goes this weekend

#14 Triton_

Triton_

• Members
  • 257 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 09:28 PM

Know*

#15 somedude17

somedude17

• Members
  • 643 posts

Posted 20 September 2015 - 06:18 AM

yeah, decided to call mine quits. after a month, never felt anything (up to 40mg/day), not worth dealing with the taste of the solution. might try from another supplier in the future

#16 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 2,656 posts

Posted 20 September 2015 - 10:48 AM

So most of you guys take this pwo?

#17 Triton_

Triton_

• Members
  • 257 posts

Posted 20 September 2015 - 11:53 AM

I've taken it PWO, 30mgs, was meh.. Could notice a difference but not worth it imo.
  • Looseunitwa likes this

#18 sinewave3

sinewave3

• Members
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 20 September 2015 - 06:33 PM

Take it before big meetings at work, certification exams, or when I need to research intently.

Saw that it is in a few pre workout formulas and that sounds kinda interesting, but haven't tried it like that.
  • Looseunitwa likes this

#19 labelhunter

labelhunter

Senior Member #1

• Members
  • 1,197 posts

Posted 29 September 2015 - 09:42 AM

I am thinking of picking up some bromantane from newstar. Anyone try it?

https://en.wikipedia...wiki/Bromantane

#20 Acerola

Acerola

• Members
  • 358 posts

Posted 29 September 2015 - 09:48 AM

Hadn't but the description certainly piques my interest.  

Reminds me a bit of the effects I've heard anecdotally from a friend regarding Kratom. I had only used it as a sleep aid, he seems to enjoy using it before doing intense programming stuff. I guess with Kratom the effects are dose dependent. I wonder if that's also true for this Bromantane.

#21 brymaster

brymaster

• Members
  • 2,945 posts

Posted 29 September 2015 - 10:59 AM

Bromantane is touched on here

Also remember that more is not always better with these things. Most, yes you have to take everyday. Phenylpiracetam you do not and its great before a test, interview, baseball game, whatever.

Yeah it's good Eod. When I took it everyday I started to notice blurry vision as a side I'm certain.
Contributor @ www.totalflexblog.com
blog.priceplow.com

Antaeus Rep

#22 Acerola

Acerola

• Members
  • 358 posts

Posted 29 September 2015 - 11:12 AM

I haven't scoured the earth but a basic google search for newstar nootropics isn't turning up anything. Point me in the right direction?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users