• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 packers0415

packers0415

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 08:37 AM

I made a purchase from pure-oils.net on 08-31-2015.  I received 3 emails from pure-oils.net.  The first was on 08-31-205 indicating that the order had been scheduled for shipment and provided a tracking number.  the second & third emails were dated September 3, 2015 indicating that the order has shipped and provided a pure-oils.net reference number.  As of 09-14-2015, the USPS tracking number still indicates that the order is scheduled for shipment - there has been no change in this tracking number status since 09-03-2015.  

I have sent two emails to pure-oils.net requesting info on the status of my order.  I have not received a reply to either email as of 09-14-2015.  

Could someone at PHF or pure-oils.net please advise me of the status of my order??????  My pure-oils.net reference number is GCFSEYDBW .

#2 spinyvegeta

spinyvegeta

PHF Rep

• Reps
  • 7,994 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 09:29 AM

Patience young one. Remember, small company in a small market. It takes up to 10 business days to ship your package out. 10 business days, one of which was a holiday. You might get a tracking number but that doesn't mean it has shipped, just that the tracking for that package has been obtained.

Once again, thank you for your business
  • labelhunter likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users