#1 SLR722

SLR722

I'll PCT tomorrow

• Members
  • 4,183 posts
  • LocationThe trencave

Posted 15 September 2015 - 10:55 AM

I got everything down pack this time.
This run is gonna be an expirment of Peptides vs GH.
Frequently changing dosing and compounds vs. My conventional keep same drug and same dose for extended period of time.

My peptide protocol I started yesterday.
Huperzine A 200mcg 45min before (only am)
100mcg of hex (only am)
100mcg of ghrp2
100mcg of cjc no dac
3x/day

Igf1 lr3 40mcg 30min post workout, food 15min later (50 days on 4wks off)

All on empty stomach, sub q, no food 30min after

Dose 1 am
Dose 2 preworkout
Dose 3 before sleep

Hex 1 week on 1 week off.
To prevent desensitization to it and to other peptides. Also only dosing it once a day in the am after I wake up cause that's when my natural gh will be low. Making my own pulse.

Yesterday was great killed my workout, pump was insane did the igf1 lr3 pre to test out the pump from it. Note don't mix igf1 lr3 with other peptides they got cloudy in slin pin I pined seconds later. Got a good effect but I'm sure they started to break down.

Gear.
Right now and for 2 more weeks
Test e 250mg
T3 50mcg
Asen 25mg 2-3x a wk. Depends on estro
Clen 80mcg going up to 120mcg and back down and off. I add it to kick start stuff.

After those 2wks going to do the following

Epi 45mg 6wks
Test e
500mg 4wks
750mg 4wks
1000mg 2wks
1tc
600mg 4wks
800mg 4wks
1000mg 2wks
Reset
Test e
Skip 2wks
250mg 8wks
Tren a
350mg 2wks
525mg 2wks
700mg 6wks

In those 6wks of tren I may add var at 50-75mg. Also if I get 10mg winny pills I'll add it all through cycle for lower sbhg. May also add tbol on tren at 60-70mg if not var. Will pick when time comes.

T3 will stay at 50mcg
Caber .5mg thus/fri (on tren and 1wk post)
Asen will go up to 25mg ed once I hit 500mg test e till the end of those 2wks of no test e.

Food
About 3200 cals.
~85/250/325 fat/carb/pro.
Diet took me years to get down but now it's under lock and key.

Workouts going back to what worked for me which is high volume light weight to heavy low volume. Every exercise will have that in it. About 6-8 sets average some go up to 10. Reps will 15 in the start and closer to end of exercise goes down to 4-6. About 5-7 exercises a wokrout, depends on body part.

Will be taking ala, cinnamon, chromium, actyle lcar, 5-8g of creatine, aminos, glutamine, turine, fish oil, probiotic, multi, some no bs, saw, lycopene (if prostate acts up), some random herb to help immune system, and hydro protien. (I get a lot of it for free so no I didn't waste money). Only thing I paid for was protien, creatine, and turine.

Yesterdays workout was awesome crazy pump and kept going without being tired, was Hella hungry all day. Hell I'm hungry now lol. Also I'm not as sore as I normally am with a workout like yesterdays. Idk if peptides have something to do with it or not. It's only been a day on them.

Here's the part that's gonna put to rest the peptide vs gh.
Most people who used peptides don't do a run like mine most do cjc no dac and ghrp 2 or 6 or ipam.
My peptide run is a bit diff due to hex and igf1 lr3. Ideally I would do ipam with ghrp2 and cjc no dac and igf1 des pre too but that would make the run too expensive.
Ima prob run out of Peptides about the end of the tren run after 20ish weeks. After I'll start gh 5iu a day do 2iu am, 2iu 30min pre, and 1iu pre bed. Reason being is that I wanna go against my natural peak which are during deep sleep and post workout.
Ima see which one gets over all results and I will be running same gear cycle over right away. Once done with tren back on the test e, 1tc, and epi then into the low test, high tren and same oral protocol.

This will take about 40wks but I'll be able to see what's the better most cost effective thing peptides or gh. I'm in my early 20s so peptides will prob work better for me than you older folks here.
But you'll all get the idea. Can't get bloods so I won't be able to tell you hard gh numbers but I'll be reporting back with results. I will be on igf1 lr3 with the gh if I do notice a big difference when it is dropped from the peptide cycle after 50 days. If it's as good as it should be I will also add some igf1 des pre wokrout with the gh. Of course it would have to be 2 separate injections cause they can degrade each other.

Note may have to use nolva on 1000mg of test e or maybe low dose letro since I'm estro sensitive.

I'll post how my workout went and any changes later just know that I won't be posting about my workout everyday. Imo unless there is a change or something diff I noticed its not worth the report.

I also have some gw left. I'll prob just save for tren for when bp gets high.

Ima be slr722 the pin cushion edition
  • AllNatural likes this

#2 Acerola

Acerola

• Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 11:06 AM

Definitely in on this one. Bad Bitches Beware!

#3 SLR722

SLR722

I'll PCT tomorrow

• Members
  • 4,183 posts
  • LocationThe trencave

Posted 15 September 2015 - 01:10 PM

Already getting numbness in hands and this is the second day. Only did the am shot so far today. These peptides are legit

#4 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 4,395 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 01:20 PM

Holy batman good sir.........this is a log for the gods!

I'm in..........good luck champ, ya gonna kill it!
  • SLR722 likes this

#5 Classic_Man

Classic_Man

• Members
  • 317 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 01:30 PM

Everything under the sun. lol

Curious though.. what exactly are you comparing between GH and peptides? DOMS, Joints, Skin, Sleep, Fullness, Bloating, Fatloss... ect.?

A simple comparison of the two would be best done with one Constant... ie. Testosterone run @ XXXmg for 20 weeks.

With the Variables being Peptides the first half, then GH the second half.

That would show the differences.. but with the variation in drugs, supplements, training, diet ect I don't see how you will be able to compare the two without taking the results of say tren and attributing it to Ipam or something.

#6 bananaking

bananaking

• Members
  • 807 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 01:41 PM

Going balls deep are we now : D?

• SLR722 likes this

#7 SLR722

SLR722

I'll PCT tomorrow

• Members
  • 4,183 posts
  • LocationThe trencave

Posted 15 September 2015 - 03:03 PM

Curious though.. what exactly are you comparing between GH and peptides? DOMS, Joints, Skin, Sleep, Fullness, Bloating, Fatloss... ect.?

A simple comparison of the two would be best done with one Constant... ie. Testosterone run @ XXXmg for 20 weeks.
That would show the differences.. but with the variation in drugs, supplements, training, diet ect I don't see how you will be able to compare the two without taking the results of say tren and attributing it to Ipam or something.

I know what each on of those things do to me on thier own dude. This isn't my first run. Also 10wks of peptides or gh won't show that much according to people who use them. Gotta be longer.

Also ima Re do that whole thing with gh. Keeping everything the same, each done for 20wks.

I'm looking at all the changes that these compounds don't do to me in those combos. I've ran those combos before

#8 Scope75

Scope75

• Members
  • 1,562 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 03:33 PM

In.........

#9 sinewave3

sinewave3

Swollen Member

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 04:01 PM

INteresting...

Sinewave3's New AndroHard log: http://www.prohormon...new-androhard/"

#10 swim21

swim21

• Members
  • 8,105 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 04:01 PM

It is definitley comparable regardless of other drugs. Peptides and growth would be like Alaska vs Mexico in weather difference.

OP, have you considered cjc dac? I found my results to be significantly better with dac than any combo of any other peptides

#11 commandopat

commandopat

• Members
  • 5,254 posts
  • LocationCali, except when on cycle and then in The Netherlands

Posted 15 September 2015 - 04:21 PM

In.
I tried Dac and barely noticed a difference vice no Dac, although it was better, but not like GH, but then we have already discussed this in depth.
Exercise--------1RM--------@ Weight
Flat Bench-----395lbs x2---198lbs
Deadlift---------600lbs---- --210lbs
Pull-ups---------52
Pushups--------2020 in 1 set, non-stop, no knees on ground etc, in 2H 8 mins.

#12 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 4,395 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 05:29 PM

Just to be a piker, I know I know..............but just be safe champ in all this. I am so in and we all know you know your compounds ( always said you should change you avi to Mr Tren lol)

but be safe! I know ya gonna kill it and a massive thanks in advance for logging this. The forum will only grow and benefit!!!

Brojob brojob!
  • Acerola likes this

#13 SLR722

SLR722

I'll PCT tomorrow

• Members
  • 4,183 posts
  • LocationThe trencave

Posted 15 September 2015 - 06:10 PM

Swim nah, I just use the no dac cause it amps the other peptides. Cjc dac is supposed to be a bit diff.

I'll be able to see the diff soon within few month maybe a combo of gh and some peptides would be good. Say
Igf1 des for pre
Igf1 lr3 for post
Gh 3-5x a day

Pat yea we have. I take think it'll be like using asen or nolva as a test booster when you're natty vs jumping on test e 500mg.

Np loose I'm here to learn and teach others from experience. Yea man safety is number 1 for me thats why I always have supports around incase I need them
  • Looseunitwa likes this

#14 Classic_Man

Classic_Man

• Members
  • 317 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 06:30 PM

I know what each on of those things do to me on thier own dude. This isn't my first run. Also 10wks of peptides or gh won't show that much according to people who use them. Gotta be longer.

Also ima Re do that whole thing with gh. Keeping everything the same, each done for 20wks.

I'm looking at all the changes that these compounds don't do to me in those combos. I've ran those combos before

I'm not saying you don't know, I just feel some of the effects could be overshadowed and lead to the choice of a disappointing dose in a simpler future run. Regardless they'll both definitey contribute some benefit.

#15 SLR722

SLR722

I'll PCT tomorrow

• Members
  • 4,183 posts
  • LocationThe trencave

Posted 15 September 2015 - 07:52 PM

That may happen but I'm good with keeping an eye on my body. Also someone else running the same gh will get bloods so I'll know if it's legit or not through others numbers
  • Classic_Man likes this

#16 AllNatural

AllNatural

Awesome Member

• Members
  • 1,125 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 09:23 PM

bbPmct4.gif

• Scope75 and Looseunitwa like this

#17 Scope75

Scope75

• Members
  • 1,562 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 10:08 PM

So tell me why YOU CANT GET BLOODS???
You have everything else lined up for this run but no bloods?
They don't cost much and aren't you friends with 1000 doctors?

#18 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 4,395 posts

Posted 16 September 2015 - 06:57 AM

bbPmct4.gif

Brilliant!!!! Lol
  • AllNatural likes this

#19 SLR722

SLR722

I'll PCT tomorrow

• Members
  • 4,183 posts
  • LocationThe trencave

Posted 18 September 2015 - 01:19 AM

So far results are, insane pumps in gym, growing like crazy up 3lb, endurance is up, hunger through the roof, fullness, vascular as fuck, if I don't eat on time I start to go hypo, getting leaner. I am seeing changes by the day. Also not as sore and workouts hot brutal again and my body temp is running much much hotter.
Getting some separation I never had before. So far I have to say this peptide run with igf1 lr3 is great.

The results I got in the past 4 days are eye opening. I'm only on 250mg test e and t3 50mcg , when they say you need less gear on gh, etc. They not kidding. Everyone of those peptides helps with gh pulse but for igf1 lr3 which is imo in a class on its own. I wish I was able to combine it with des pre but that would he a ton of money
  • commandopat and Looseunitwa like this

#20 SLR722

SLR722

I'll PCT tomorrow

• Members
  • 4,183 posts
  • LocationThe trencave

Posted 19 September 2015 - 11:09 AM

I've also noticed deep sleep now and blood sugar drop. I need more sleep to function too. Hungry 24/7.

#21 AllNatural

AllNatural

Awesome Member

• Members
  • 1,125 posts

Posted 27 October 2015 - 05:14 AM

Any updates? Hows the cycle going?

#22 PZT

PZT

• Members
  • 6,057 posts

Posted 27 October 2015 - 07:44 AM

Were any weights moved?
  • AllNatural likes this

#23 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 4,395 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 05:10 AM

Champ you going ok?

#24 Scope75

Scope75

• Members
  • 1,562 posts

Posted 30 October 2015 - 08:56 AM

He's alive and kicking.
Says he's leaner and more jacked than ever.

SLR sorry for speaking for you just want other to know your good to go.
  • AllNatural likes this

#25 SLR722

SLR722

I'll PCT tomorrow

• Members
  • 4,183 posts
  • LocationThe trencave

Posted 10 November 2015 - 11:17 PM

Yea im good lol I did however abort this plan. Much milder run 500 1tc and 250mg test e and went into a cut about 2 weeks ago. 245lb now. Gotta say peptides and gear work in synergy. Got some great results from the combo. Starting weight 233lb went up to 249lb and now 245lb. Something to add I look leaner at 245lb.

Got told today I look the best I ever have by a friend. He's know me for 8 years.

Peptides I noticed make you hold water, IM or sub q depends on diet. lr3 especially holds water like a mofo.

Switched to letro .25mg e2d. Imo so far works way better than asen or adex.

I'm going full blown cutting now. 60/200/250 f/c/p. Cardio 4x a wk, lifting 6x.

May thrown in tren a when fat loss slows down. May use dnp at some point as well as t3 again.
  • AllNatural likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users