• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 B1015

B1015

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 07:55 AM

Hey im 21 6' tall and about 160lbs always been on the skinnier side. Let me start off by saying a few years ago i worked out for a while(2-3 years) and had to stop because of certain reason. I recently got back into working out about 6-7 weeks now(i wasnt a couch potato when i wasnt working out) and i want to take prohormones, always thought about taking them but i was too young and i liked the size i was back then. Is it too early for me to start a cycle? Should i wait til ive been working out longer than i have now? I want to take ph to get back to were i was before i stopped. I know a little about ph but not even to know what to buy and other supplements that go with it(ik your not supposed to get alot because it can damage you and not even build strength) if someone knows a good single compound prohomone they can tell me about and maybe 1 or 2 supplements to go with it, nothing unnecessary, itd be greatly appreciated. I already have a good diet(eating for my blood type(B)) and i drink about my body weight in fl oz only thing that needs to change is the amount i eat which leads me to my last question. Will taking ph increase my appetite? Ive never been a big eater so im kinda hoping itl make me eat alot more. Let me know if you can help with any of this and if i forgot something tell me and ill add it

#2 AllNatural

AllNatural

• Members
  • 433 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 08:56 AM

Hey im 21 6' tall and about 160lbs always been on the skinnier side. Let me start off by saying a few years ago i worked out for a while(2-3 years) and had to stop because of certain reason. I recently got back into working out about 6-7 weeks now(i wasnt a couch potato when i wasnt working out) and i want to take prohormones, always thought about taking them but i was too young and i liked the size i was back then. Is it too early for me to start a cycle? Should i wait til ive been working out longer than i have now? I want to take ph to get back to were i was before i stopped. I know a little about ph but not even to know what to buy and other supplements that go with it(ik your not supposed to get alot because it can damage you and not even build strength) if someone knows a good single compound prohomone they can tell me about and maybe 1 or 2 supplements to go with it, nothing unnecessary, itd be greatly appreciated. I already have a good diet(eating for my blood type( :cool:) and i drink about my body weight in fl oz only thing that needs to change is the amount i eat which leads me to my last question. Will taking ph increase my appetite? Ive never been a big eater so im kinda hoping itl make me eat alot more. Let me know if you can help with any of this and if i forgot something tell me and ill add it

First off, you have a long way to go before you are ready for PH's. I assume when you were lifting a few years back your were +160 so If your diet is as good as you claim, you will be gaining size fast and will be back to where you were quickly. Starting PH's now would be a waste as you still have lots of natty potential left. Could you post what your current diet looks like? There are lots of guys here that are very knowledgeable in nutrition that could help optimize your diet for your goals. In the mean time, if you feel serious about getting into the PH game, start researching. Learn about proper PCT, cycle supports, side effects, anything you can find. Keep at it bro!

#3 sinewave3

sinewave3

• Members
  • 1,126 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 09:36 AM

I would also like to encourage you, but second the caution on cycling.

I started out lifting 6' 150lbs. A few years later I was 185lbs natty after only a bit of creatine. I was a hard gainer but after lifting I added a few extra clean meals each day.

If you are a hard gainer get a calorie tracking app and put all your food in for a week. Or post your diet up here for critique. How can you fix your diet if you don't know how many calories you are eating?

After tracking cals for a week or two start increasing them 250-500 a day for week until your weight starts to go up slightly. Keep calories there for a while until you plateau then up them again. That's where I got stuck... Thought I was eating a lot, but was not eating enough for my new size.

Lots of knowledge around here, just ignore anyone who starts ripping on you, lol

#4 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 3,022 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 09:51 AM

OP try steakadrol, chick-pvar and or tun-A677. Everyday for the next year or so. Them gainz will come I promise you champ!

#5 Triton_

Triton_

• Members
  • 362 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 10:09 AM

Hey im 21 6' tall and about 160lbs always been on the skinnier side. Let me start off by saying a few years ago i worked out for a while(2-3 years) and had to stop because of certain reason. I recently got back into working out about 6-7 weeks now(i wasnt a couch potato when i wasnt working out) and i want to take prohormones, always thought about taking them but i was too young and i liked the size i was back then. Is it too early for me to start a cycle? Should i wait til ive been working out longer than i have now? I want to take ph to get back to were i was before i stopped. I know a little about ph but not even to know what to buy and other supplements that go with it(ik your not supposed to get alot because it can damage you and not even build strength) if someone knows a good single compound prohomone they can tell me about and maybe 1 or 2 supplements to go with it, nothing unnecessary, itd be greatly appreciated. I already have a good diet(eating for my blood type(B)) and i drink about my body weight in fl oz only thing that needs to change is the amount i eat which leads me to my last question. Will taking ph increase my appetite? Ive never been a big eater so im kinda hoping itl make me eat alot more. Let me know if you can help with any of this and if i forgot something tell me and ill add it

I would hold off and get a good solid routine going and just eat a lot more food.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Prohormone, Cycle

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users