• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 dacookiemonsta

dacookiemonsta

Blood Disciple

• Members
  • 1,611 posts

Posted 21 September 2015 - 11:43 AM

I ran a log last year including test base TD, dzone, I think triumph, oh and definitely dbol to start. 

Last year I think I started around 190ish and got up to 207 at my peak.  Ran it 16 weeks.

Due to some major GI issues the last year I haven't ran an oral.. I haven't really been hungry...  IMO an extreme candida overgrowth but that's a whole other story. 

I was really really thrilled about last year's cycle.  Like I just mentioned I know it's debated whether test base TD can be effectively ran with salvo.  I had energy.. I had an awesome libido..  Felt great the majority of the cycle.  Needed to likely give blood once midway through which kind of wore on me towards the last few weeks of my cycle. 

This year I've switched it up a bit.  I was able to acquire some boldenone base to run with my test.  Again, I know there's controversy whether this works, but some guys that are definitely smarter than myself and the majority of the people who may read this swore that other base powders can work and here i am. 

The boldenone hasn't really been ran for me for anything besides dealing with tendinitis issues that seem to very aggressively flare up for me when I'm on test.  Within a matter of a week I went from having no elbow discomfort for a year to feeling like my elbow was being sliced with 25 lbs on each side doing skullcrushers. I suppose it could be mental or a coincidence. 

Then I got off my lazy ass and mixed my boldenone base with a TD solution and low and behold the elbow discomfort has been gone since. I realize some people are thinking "i dont see how it would bother him that quickly or how he would feel relief that quickly" but it is what it is. 

I kind of just.. ate anything and everything my first 5 weeks.  I guess I let the dbol "bulk" thing get to me.  I'm talking 2 bowls of ice cream a night.. Unhealthy ass cereal my preggars gf loves that's a combination of cocopuffs, marshmallows, and cinnamon toast crunch.  Chocolate milk.  Chips..  Pretzels..  Pretty much like an obese 13 year old who lives in his grandmother's basement. 

I'm now kind of coming to the "leaning" phase of my cycle.  I'm 6 weeks approximately now.  The pictures I have are from last week.  Basically the end of my "dirty bulk" portion.  I am not lean in them. 

Plan is to really hammer down on the nutrition the rest of the cycle (well 5-6 days a week anyways). I'm really planning on limiting my carbs and only doing moderate cardio.  I do not enjoy going low on carbs.  My body doesn't handle it.  But I'm still trying to get rid of what I believe is esophageal candidiasis. I don't want to dive too deep into that side story but it's something I've been dealing with now for about 18 months. 

Let's get back to the cycle..  I started at 180.  I got some gym scale pics for anybody who might doubt this.  Right now (I weighed in yesterday doing biceps).  I've managed to hit back up to 195. This hasn't been with what I consider consistent enough protein consumption to maximize what I'm on quite frankly.  But, again, it's time to start cooking 8 boneless chicken breasts or 10 tilapia etc. etc. etc. and throw it down every 2-3 hours regardless. 

Here's some pictures to at least give an idea of where I'm coming in at at the end of my dbol portion of the cycle.  The lighting isn't great but I'm not 16 trying to impress some bitch with a facebook selfie so it is what it is. 

Also to layout my current TD regimen:

TNE:  450-500mg a week
Bold base: About the same.  I don't expect muscle gains from this frankly.  I know it's underdosed and I may ramp this up at some point but I only have so many areas of skin to lather this stuff on and I don't want to be going through a bottle of salvo every week.  This really is to prevent the kind of joint discomfort I had last time around and it's worked wonders so far. 
"Androstanolone": Again about the same.  It's hard to give exact numbers on these. 

I was also running 1-andro for the first 3.5 weeks of my cycle at 1ml.. Which was underdosed and yielded little.  Then I doubled to 2ml a day to see how it went and I could definitely feel strength gains, i've been running a lot hotter, and you could just feel the compound more in general but that only lasted me a little over 2 weeks and I haven't repurchased.  May hop back on it (only been off of it a couple days) but had some decisions I had to make $ wise and, again, it's been fun to try to guinea pig running 4-5 different TD compounds to see what kind of gains you can make needle free but at this point it's kind of been a hassle too. 

I take fish oils and tudca as my main "support supplements".  I actually cap tudca myself.  I take curcumin (turmeric extract), dopa mucuna 98%, taurine, l-theanine..  all capped myself. 

I'll start posting up to date gym sessions as they come.  I generally do a muscle a day.  4-5 exercises 4-5 sets per exercise 12/10/8/6/6 format.  Have done that for years.  I rarely deviate from it. 

Here's some pics of my fatass including a couple horrible fail wanna be pose pictures.  You can tell I've never done a bodybuilding show lol. 

Attached Files

• Scope75 likes this

Vicious Labs: use coupon code "chocolatechip" for 10% off at viciouslabs.net

#2 Scope75

Scope75

• Members
  • 1,562 posts

Posted 21 September 2015 - 12:34 PM

In........

#3 Triton_

Triton_

• Members
  • 1,433 posts

Posted 21 September 2015 - 03:17 PM

I kind of just.. ate anything and everything my first 5 weeks.  I guess I let the dbol "bulk" thing get to me.  I'm talking 2 bowls of ice cream a night.. Unhealthy ass cereal my preggars gf loves that's a combination of cocopuffs, marshmallows, and cinnamon toast crunch.  Chocolate milk.  Chips..  Pretzels..  Pretty much like an obese 13 year old who lives in his grandmother's basement. 
I'm now kind of coming to the "leaning" phase of my cycle.  I'm 6 weeks approximately now.  The pictures I have are from last week.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with chocolate milk ;)

#4 Triton_

Triton_

• Members
  • 1,433 posts

Posted 21 September 2015 - 03:22 PM

Which 4-5 compounds did you have in mind?

#5 dacookiemonsta

dacookiemonsta

Blood Disciple

• Members
  • 1,611 posts

Posted 21 September 2015 - 04:08 PM

Thus far different things I've included have been:

Test base

Boldenone Base

AndroStanolone

1-Andro

And if I'm unable to continue my 1-Andro I'm going to run trest TD. 

It's been interesting last couple years trying the "TD" way.

It's gotten to the point this is probably my last rodeo with it minus maybe 1 compound per cycle.  Dzone was just amazing...  Hell I felt great on some of PP's TD's...  But.. those things had been tested too..  So..  It is what it is. 

Obviously some compounds work TD.  And last year I felt great on test TD.  I was taking it 3x a day which I feel might be a necessity because I'm really just questioning despite the time release if it's your only form of test how often should you be applying it to keep test levels up to par for anabolic gains..

• Scope75 and Triton_ like this

#6 Scope75

Scope75

• Members
  • 1,562 posts

Posted 21 September 2015 - 10:49 PM

Now that I had/took the time to read your post this run would be interesting.
Not sure how absorption rates will be but I know 400-500 test and bold is legit as an oil.

Oh and I wish my fat ass look as good as yours.
No matter what if your diet and training are on point and even the slightest bit of compound makes it to your blood you'll be killing shit.
Your base is legit so nothing but quality gains will be made.

#7 Triton_

Triton_

• Members
  • 1,433 posts

Posted 21 September 2015 - 11:02 PM

Thus far different things I've included have been:

Test base
Boldenone Base

AndroStanolone
1-Andro
And if I'm unable to continue my 1-Andro I'm going to run trest TD. 
It's been interesting last couple years trying the "TD" way.
It's gotten to the point this is probably my last rodeo with it minus maybe 1 compound per cycle.  Dzone was just amazing...  Hell I felt great on some of PP's TD's...  But.. those things had been tested too..  So..  It is what it is. 
Obviously some compounds work TD.  And last year I felt great on test TD.  I was taking it 3x a day which I feel might be a necessity because I'm really just questioning despite the time release if it's your only form of test how often should you be applying it to keep test levels up to par for anabolic gains..

My bad, read it wrong.

#8 dacookiemonsta

dacookiemonsta

Blood Disciple

• Members
  • 1,611 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 06:24 PM

Hit up back today.  My strength gains have been nice on cycle.  I started with wide grip pullups.  Did my own bodyweight 15x. 

Added a 25 12x.  45 8x.  55 6x. 

On the first 3 sets I go above and beyond getting my chin at least an inch above the bar.  I'd say closer to two.  Last couple sets are a bit more difficult but I'm still getting a full range of motion I'm just not going above it like I like. I definitely focus on lowering myself for at least a one one thousand count. 

Burned out afterwards with a couple light lat pulldown sets.  Then a couple row machines...  First inner grip to target my inner back then outer grip with the seat moved down a bit to really target the upper portion.  Then I did upright rows with the rope..  My main aim on these is to make sure I get my elbows pulled outwards as soon as possible and when I get to the portion of the row I'm completely contracted I kind of do a double squeeze on them. 

On the logs I'm really going to discuss core lifts more in depth and kind of fly by the other ones.  I get seated inner grip row is a staple of some workouts but at the end of the day every one of these machines are done differently and telling somebody i did a 45 and 25 today doesn't necessarily mean that much..  But if you tell people you squat 315, bench 345, etc. etc. it's more universal IMO. 

Today I mainly focused on my wide grip pullups.  I'll probably include some dumbell rows next week.  Was in a bit of a hurry today. 

• Acerola and Triton_ like this

#9 Acerola

Acerola

• Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 08:26 PM

Nice detail, I'm excited to take the ride with DaCookieMonsta! Crush it!

#10 sinewave3

sinewave3

Swollen Member

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 08:34 PM

In!

Don't know why transdermals don't get more respect. I do know that the trest sells out fast though!

Ps looking great at 195, nice base to start. 195-6 was my heaviest, but plan on cracking 2 bills one day.
Sinewave3's New AndroHard log: http://www.prohormon...new-androhard/"

#11 Scope75

Scope75

• Members
  • 1,562 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 09:09 PM

In!

Don't know why transdermals don't get more respect. I do know that the trest sells out fast though!

Ps looking great at 195, nice base to start. 195-6 was my heaviest, but plan on cracking 2 bills one day.

Just come eat with me for a week lol.
200-205 guarantied.

#12 dacookiemonsta

dacookiemonsta

Blood Disciple

• Members
  • 1,611 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 10:35 PM

In!

I'd say price really.  I mean certain compounds like dzone were affordable but somewhat costly to run at what was an effective dosage..  Dzone is my favorite thing ever taken.  

Trest, though, I mean if you want to run it at 2ml a day thats $160 a month right ($80/bottle)? Just running it solo?  

What can you do though?  You are literally wasting 66% of the product by using it TD..  Boardadmin shouldn't have to magically eat that cost. 

I'll also concede now that I'm in a relationship going back about 18 months and have a baby girl on the way it's extremely nerve wracking making sure I minimize my contact w/ my girl after putting this stuff on.  It's always in the back of my head even an hour later.  

I'll probably move to the dark side next cycle 1.  For lowering the risk of transferring product and 2.  $.  Just way cheaper right now.  I thought by doing a little bit of buying direct I could minimize the $ issue but quite frankly I don't know what the hell is legit or not right now and I'm pretty sure at least one compound isn't or it needs to be dosed differently.

Some of these new products by Rob at SOCAL, though, will definitely be worth a gander...  Have no problem running 1 td at a time again in the future.

I also have a couple gram of trenavar just hanging around.  It may find itself in a bottle of salvo too  :scooter:

• Triton_ likes this

#13 dacookiemonsta

dacookiemonsta

Blood Disciple

• Members
  • 1,611 posts

Posted 27 September 2015 - 03:09 PM

Did chest today.  Weight is up to 197 so the transition from hormones seems to be kicking in a bit.  I'd like to end up around 205 before my post cycle loss.  

Started flat bench.  Did 225x12.  245x10 285x9 315x4.  Just kinda felt alpha in there today. 

Went over to incline bench.  Did 185x12, 195x10, 205x8, 215x6

Dumbell flies. 

Decline cable flies. 

Smith machine reverse grip incline press.  

Easily best chest workout I've had in a year.  Could have stayed in there and done another couple exercise or 3 but my pregnant girlfriend was SO over walking on the treadmill the last 15 minutes of chest day. 

• Chris Benoit and Looseunitwa like this

#14 dacookiemonsta

dacookiemonsta

Blood Disciple

• Members
  • 1,611 posts

Posted 28 September 2015 - 12:24 PM

Gonna hit back today.  Feel like it's time to throw in some alpha dumbell rows into the mix.  I don't do them too much honestly.  I'd rather do a machine row or even a cable row with less weight where I feel like I get a better range of motion and can kind of hold it there for a half second. 

In the last few years, whether this be from a combination of things and coincidence or what I'm going to speculate, for me personally my back has developed much more by using less weight and getting full range and contraction on every single back exercise i do. 

Now I'm not going to sit here and saying on the last couple reps on the last set I'm not swinging a bit on something like lat pulldowns because that'd make me a liar. 

But I go lighter on them than I went 6-8 years ago and I kind of do this double pump action on the contraction downward where I squeeze it twice..  And my range of motion on pullups and my ability to pull my chin nearly 2 inches over the bar is kind of crazy to me.  I could barely get my chin above the bar 5 years ago even though I was doing the same weight. 

I'm at a new gym that doesn't have weight lifting belts which, frankly, sucks balls.  So I'm going to have to buy one. I refuse to squat remotely heavy without a belt and I really like to buy belts with the longer size loops so I can loop that inside the weight to flush it against my body instead of using chains..  I hate chains on pullups because, in my experience, they start to swing. 

Get it flush to the body and it's not a problem. 

Now my gains have been there so far.  I've been pretty thrilled about it.  Like I've said before this battle with the candida issue has just been a debacle but I refuse to call it a "nightmare" when I have a close friend who's been fighting cancer the last couple years..  A hell of an inconvenience?  Yes but it's not life threatening and i have my first baby girl on the way so whatever. 

I will say this..  And I don't know what to attest it to because it could be 100% psychological.  For the first time ever I'm in a 12 month+ relationship with a woman I'm going to marry, she's 6 months pregnant, I "could" have sex whenever I want it, and I'm not a thirsty hornball at the bars just trying to stick my dick in anything thats wet..  But my sex drive..  Is non-existent.  I've woken up with morning wood a couple times the last couple weeks but..  Besides that..  

Which brings me back to the topic of how well does TD test work if you've ran higher dosages..  How frequently should you be putting it on?  I had one friend apply once a day and he didn't feel crap.  He ramped it up to twice a day and texted me saying his girlfriend couldn't keep him off her and he was now a walking hardon. 

I'm thinking something like that needs to be applied 2-3 times a day overlapping personally.  That's how I ran it last year..  But I didn't have any risk of transferring it because I was single and I was running mainly that and dzone..  Now im running around throwing 5ml of liquid on me and trying not to touch my girl for x amount of time. 

To put this another way say you dropped 4m of TNE in a topical carrier and you applied 1 ml which would be roughly 133mg. 

If that 133MG is released into the bloodstream over 24 hours (which I don't really buy) would you try to say 5g is getting released every hour and being cleared fairly quickly?  Like 20-30 minutes? Let's say it's even actually around 8 hours the topical actually actively releases.. 16mg per hour into the bloodstream being released? 

I know for a fact topicals can be freaking badass.  Dzone was amazing and my favorite compound ever.  I still have a very very very basic understanding how the time release delay actually results in how much active MG is in the bloodstream and for how long. 

If some guys want to make me feel like a jackass with science facts all up and down feel free.  

#15 staytrue82

staytrue82

• Members
  • 1,473 posts

Posted 28 September 2015 - 03:15 PM

Transdermally speaking I would replace the test with trest just bc mg per mg trest is a whole lot stronger and I got good results with transdermal trest esp libido wise.

#16 dacookiemonsta

dacookiemonsta

Blood Disciple

• Members
  • 1,611 posts

Posted 04 October 2015 - 09:44 PM

Gonna update this some next week... I mean.. today was biceps.. triceps.. I did tricep exercises blah blah blah. 

Like I've mentioned before beyond a few specific core exercises I don't get too hung up on shit like PRs.  

I'll post some more pics either this week or next.  Probably next.  I prefer to give a few weeks in between pic updates. Doesn't make sense to me to go day by day or even every week personally. 

The gym sessions have been good.  My energy was definitely there today.  I'm not going to lie to you guys.  And I love her to death. But having your pregnant girlfriend come with you to the gym and do half your workout then go hop on a treadmill to walk until she looks pissy enough to cut your balls off is a good way not to get the super alpha 90 minute workout in. 

But I've been getting just as sore and making just as many games as my old 3-4 minute minimum rest period gym sessions where 3-4 exercises "was" the plan but then a 5th and then a 6th... Sometimes a 7th.  So it's a bit of a give and take. 

I haven't really been super alpha in there and frankly at my age I don't like to act that way anyways but I definitely feel energy and a sense of purpose.  Just get my shit done.  Need to get some new headphones though..  

Back in the day I'd list skullcrusher weight as one of my benchmark things but all the bars at this gym are fubar.  Either wider than your typical bar where the bend is or the super narrow grip ones.  So I do 4-5 sets of tricep pushdowns on the skullcrusher shaped bar on the cables (which is never enough) just to try to get fatigued a bit then do them with the uncomfortable ass narrow grip that rape my wrists... Those are the preweighted ones. 

I don't really get it.  Only gym I've ever been to (it's a chain of them actually) that doesn't have a normal bar.  I like going behind the head on skullcrushers to get a deeper extension by moving my elbow more towards my forward before the start of the exercise and I can't do them with this grip.  My gf and her gogo gadget arms can. Great for her.  

#17 dacookiemonsta

dacookiemonsta

Blood Disciple

• Members
  • 1,611 posts

Posted 15 October 2015 - 12:54 PM

What's the deal with uploading pictures?  Each time I uploaded one it lowered my available MB space and now I'm to the point where I can't even throw a single picture on here?  

I assumed that MB data limit was per post but it doesn't seem to be.  I want to update this with some pictures. 

#18 dacookiemonsta

dacookiemonsta

Blood Disciple

• Members
  • 1,611 posts

Posted 15 October 2015 - 09:18 PM

I'll hit this up with an update for the .6 people that are following it.  

Hit shoulders today.  I didn't realize how much a year off cycle had really thrown me back but I'd say I'm finally starting to get back into the alpha male can't leave the weight room mindset again. 

My sex drive is still messed up but I woke up with morning wood so that's a plus.  I'm taking aromasin and prami both right now trying to figure out if this is estro related or prolactin. 

Next time I do this shit I'm going to have the time and money to get bloods done.  This is just absurd as I get older.  

I'm still running 1-andro TD from alphagainz.  I have maybe a week left?  I'd say this..  I think it's a good compound but it needs to be run at 2-3 ml a day. 

Rob hooked me up with a couple bottles but I ran the first month at a ML a day for whatever the fuck reason and did not feel much. 

I'm also going to say this on the TD topic and I've already echoed this once..  I get less is more with how many grams of product you can fit into the solution.  

I also don't agree with once a day application.  I don't believe the time release is really 24 hours on that.  I just don't.  Regardless I don't see how there would ever be a negative of split dosing it instead and yes you need to rotate areas. 

I got into a mess here where I basically was throwing on 6-8ml of different TDs a day and it finally came together for me much better when I figured out the best way to rotate it. 

I strongly strongly believe even with topic applicators regardless of claims it needs to be twice a day and all because you get x amount of grams in that solution does not mean that if you apply 1ml of that solution at the higher concentration all that is penetrating the skin.  Some guys warned me of this multiple times but I didn't grasp it. I've toyed around with it enough now to understand.  

Moving onto my actual gym session I hit up shoulders today.  Quite frankly I don't know the name of the first exercise I did today. The target muscle is my front delts.. I go to the smith machine..  I'm about 2-3 feet further back than a normal press doing a narrow grip and keeping my elbows in and I press it up..  The focus being hitting the front delts.  I actually love this exercise. I've never really gotten much out of front delt raises personally. Don't care for them that much. 

I did the rear delt exercise I mentioned specifically and showed some pictures of in the "read deltoid" thread.  Did like 5-6 sets of these pyramiding and then did a couple lighter sets..  So I actually tried to fatigue my front and rear delts first today before doing dumbell shoulder presses because I don't love going too heavy on these. 

I moved on to dumbell shoulder press third.  And I tried to start light light light. 

Did.. 50s x 15. 60sx 12. 70sx12.  So I'm "ok this is getting silly".  Did 80s x 10.  Then 90s x 5. On the 80s.. I could have probably done 2 more frankly.  On the 90s..  At least 1 more.. Probably 2.. But I don't push it on these.. Especially with my girlfriend spotting me.. Actually she does a hell of a job and I've never had a problem because she knows exactly where I need any assistance on an exercise..  I just don't want to risk a shoulder tear on these so it's probably the #1 exercise in the gym I'm o.c.d. on form on. 

After these I did some lateral raises and some real light front raises with my chest on an inclined bench..  

I was very happy to see the scale today and finally hit the 200 mark.  It's been a year since I've seen that number.  So it feels good.  And I'm really only about halfway through (not quite) so if I can somehow get up to 208-210 it'd be a very successful cycle. It's a bit more "bulky" than I usually go diet wise but it is what it is.  I'm just thrilled to be hungry frankly. 

I've rotated out a couple compounds and when I got off the dbol I also threw in trest into the mix.  I definitely agree with people on the bloat thing.  It's not awful but I can certainly tell I've got more retention in the gut than normal..  Dbol doesn't bloat me like this.

On a different note I've got a bottle of Dianadrol staring at me.  I've also got a couple bottles of M1-T Oxime heading my way.  I'm strongly considering running both compounds at the same time and overlapping them a couple weeks. I'll go get my liver enzymes checked if i do this but I'm on tudca and have never really had issues and I've drank on stuff like a fish and I drink like once a month now... 

"If" I did that I'd run 45mg of dianadrol a day along with 15mg of M1t-oxime.  Frankly, from all reports I've seen, neither seems to be particularly liver toxic at those levels.. We'll see if I end up doing it and/or regretting it.  I doubt it'd be as toxic as some of the dimethyls the last couple years...  I will get my bloodwork done halfway through if I go that route though.  

I've frequently ran a second oral with actual dbol (I really enjoyed mechabol with it.. leaned me out like a mofo) so I just don't foresee this as being a big deal.  But we'll see. If it's not that toxic and I do feel great maybe it's something other guys will like down the road?  Who knows. 

Anyways I'll throw some pictures up in a bit.  I guess i have to upload them to a website then post the link from here on out.  A bit more of a pain in the ass but whatever.  I think you can tell I've gained some mass.

Also my bench back up to 315 on my last set the other day for the first time in about 9 months.. 5x I think.  I didn't go for a 6th. 12/10/8/6/6 scheme..  And my squat is back to 315x 6 dropping that ass below parallel at times..  So my core exercise strength gains have me back to where I was a year ago and, again, I'm only halfway through my cycle.. So. We shall see what's to come.   

#19 dacookiemonsta

dacookiemonsta

Blood Disciple

• Members
  • 1,611 posts

Posted 15 October 2015 - 09:30 PM

Couple notes..  Obviously I'm not a bodybuilder and my "posing" sucks.  My left pectoral has always been shaped differently from my right like that.  Not sure if it's somehow related to scoliosis/spine issues I have that messes with my sternum.  That's my best guess..  Very frustrating to look at. 

#20 dacookiemonsta

dacookiemonsta

Blood Disciple

• Members
  • 1,611 posts

Posted 15 October 2015 - 09:45 PM

#21 Scope75

Scope75

• Members
  • 1,562 posts

Posted 16 October 2015 - 07:55 AM

Didn't take the time to read the post missed but your looking good bro and I'd like to swap uppers with you because that's what I lack the most.

#22 dacookiemonsta

dacookiemonsta

Blood Disciple

• Members
  • 1,611 posts

Posted 27 November 2015 - 01:19 AM

Am I overlooking an easy way to delete this thread?  If not would a mod delete it for me please? 

The cycle is over and I didn't keep up with it.  I'd rather get it taken down if possible.  

Thanks. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users