• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#1 Grumpy1

Grumpy1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 September 2015 - 04:18 PM

I ordered from pure-oils on aug 28. On sept 3 an email was sent to me stating a shipment order was placed with usps

Order has not been received, when trying to track it just says shipment receipt generated on sept 3.

I've tried to get in contact pure oils with two emails but am only getting a computerized acknowledgement saying email received.

Can a rep contact me with some help? 

Thanks

#2 Triton_

Triton_

• Members
  • 334 posts

Posted 21 September 2015 - 05:49 PM

PM Nostrum or Frank Thomas, there has been some delays but they will take care of you.

#3 ShredMN

ShredMN

• Members
  • 459 posts

Posted 21 September 2015 - 08:24 PM

Same deal here. I really don't understand the delays. This has been going on for about a year now.

#4 Triton_

Triton_

• Members
  • 334 posts

Posted 21 September 2015 - 10:52 PM

there was something in another thread where there was a glitch or something in the new software causing the orders to get backed up. Don't quote me

#5 Scope75

Scope75

• Members
  • 1,520 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 03:15 AM

Sounds like your better off ordering overseas with PO shipping times I'm been reading about and hell it seem PO just send out pip in a bottle so why waste your money and time waiting for the pip to show up.
Or find a good domestic source and have your gear in less than a week from time of order to TD.

#6 ShredMN

ShredMN

• Members
  • 459 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 10:47 AM

Overseas, in my experience, is still quicker.

#7 grenadine

grenadine

Celltechhardcorezzz

• Members
  • 706 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 03:49 PM

Sounds like your better off ordering overseas with PO shipping times I'm been reading about and hell it seem PO just send out pip in a bottle so why waste your money and time waiting for the pip to show up.
Or find a good domestic source and have your gear in less than a week from time of order to TD.

Idk about the pip. I think most complaining about it are just IM virgins. Desoxy and dien never gave me any more pip than tren ace. And I don't even really consider it pip. Just a little sore for an hour after injection.

The shipping times however are a disappointment and I'm VERY close to pure oils. It has kept me from making a LARGE order of trest ace. Love that shit. It almost seems to me like phf has basically given up. I used to look forward to all the new interesting compounds they would come out with but since the ban hit it feels like everything went downhill. I understand that sometimes it can be hard to get shit through customs but come on, how many domestic ugls run out of gear like that? And ugls also have more compounds to keep in stock.
  • RoadBlocK likes this

#8 Nostrum

Nostrum

Head Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • 5,957 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 06:49 PM

With all due respect, we're pretty much the only ones who haven't given up. Yeah... A bill that finally finally actually banned Prohormones fucked us up pretty bad... You know what PHF stands for right?  This is like criticizing a beer company after prohibition.

UGLs don't offer the incredibly popular products we do because getting raws on this stuff is not the cake walk getting regular AAS raws is. 

That said, yes the current TA time sucks balls.  I have been working with BA, Mrs. BA and the rest of the staff as well as a new operations manager (like brand new; started this week) to try to get that tightened up.  That doesn't mean we're gonna turn into amazon prime.  A little patience will still be needed to get the best quality, rare, niche products at a fraction of what a UGL would charge for a product with raws this expensive.

Grenadine, this is not all directly pointed at you.  Please don't feel that I was ranting at you in particular.  Your sentiments are shared by many and this is a response to you and everyone else.

• Triton_ likes this

I think there is one thing that we can all hopefully agree on:  Religious and/or ideological extremism, in almost every form (except for the quest for teh hyuge), is dangerous.

PHF Supplements Rep
http://www.phfsupplements.com

#9 Scope75

Scope75

• Members
  • 1,520 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 07:44 PM

UGLs don't care for these products because they sell the tried and true compounds.
I'd only run PO stuff if I couldn't get ugl oils.
Your market is the ones that want gear that's ordered on line with easier payment methods other than that I don't see any of your products talked about or even mentioned on real gear boards. Especially private ones.

#10 Nostrum

Nostrum

Head Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • 5,957 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 07:49 PM

Two of them are novel but trust me UGLs would carry Trest-Ace if they could source it and they would fuck you as hard as they could on the price.

• SimonBoyle, Dblock and Triton_ like this

I think there is one thing that we can all hopefully agree on:  Religious and/or ideological extremism, in almost every form (except for the quest for teh hyuge), is dangerous.

PHF Supplements Rep

#11 Scope75

Scope75

• Members
  • 1,520 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 08:09 PM

Idk man Trest isn't better than Test and Tren and I haven't even ran Tren. Lol
Oral Trest worked good for me but I honestly don't know if I'd ever buy any more after the 1.5 bottles I have now are gone. Even now I just use it Prewo from time to time not as a cycle.
Test is so cheap it's just a no brainer to run it as the base of all cycles and add another oil and maybe a oral and you have a sick cycle going on with less sides and less money.
Hell I've been on a long ass recomp and don't even go over 1.5g a week of all drugs combined.
I mean 10ml test is 30 bucks and that enlighten for 5wks at 500mg so 90 gets you 15wks add some Tren into the mix at a proper/safe dose and your blowing out anything PO has to offer out the water.
By proper I mean 20-30mg ed no one here needs 500mg-2g Tren ew and I mean NO ONE.

#12 Nostrum

Nostrum

Head Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • 5,957 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 08:21 PM

Test and Tren or test and an oral do make a mean cycle but UGLs still offer things like Mast and Primo which are way more expensive and many argue don't give the gains that basic sort of cycles you mentioned do.  They still sell and fetch quite a price.  

Point being many users look for particular effects and are willing to pay for them.  Products like Trest and Desoxy are sort of in this same category.  Not the most economical but they have a particular effect that people like.

PHF Supplements Rep

#13 Nostrum

Nostrum

Head Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • 5,957 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 08:30 PM

Just out of curiosity, why not just post on an AAS board where you can all talk about how great test is and give each other hand jobs?

• SimonBoyle and Triton_ like this

PHF Supplements Rep

#14 Scope75

Scope75

• Members
  • 1,520 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 08:30 PM

Mast works great for me and if you know where to look 10ml can be had for 30 bucks too.
Some just expect to much and write things off and garbage when it's there diet and trading that's garbage not the drug.

#15 Scope75

Scope75

• Members
  • 1,520 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 08:31 PM

Just out of curiosity, why not just post on an AAS board where you can all talk about how great test is and give each other hand jobs?

I like your reach arounds better...
You have soft hands...
Don't try to disrespect me man just because you have a little power doesn't mean shit to me.

#16 Nostrum

Nostrum

Head Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • 5,957 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 08:32 PM

Still doesn't explain Primo.

PHF Supplements Rep

#17 Scope75

Scope75

• Members
  • 1,520 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 08:32 PM

Shoot me a PM if you want to talk if not go FUCK YOURSELF

#18 Scope75

Scope75

• Members
  • 1,520 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 08:33 PM

Still doesn't explain Primo.

Never tried it so irk but real mother fuckers that know what's up like it but they aren't PHF fanboys....

#19 Nostrum

Nostrum

Head Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • 5,957 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 08:36 PM

I like your reach arounds better...
You have soft hands...
Don't try to disrespect me man just because you have a little power doesn't mean shit to me.

Seriously, if you think all anyone needs is test and maybe a little Tren or an oral, why post on a board that is specifically about alternatives to those sorts of cycles?

And in regards to the respect issue: it was a joke and also, glass houses, brah.

PHF Supplements Rep

#20 Nostrum

Nostrum

Head Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • 5,957 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 08:37 PM

Never tried it so irk but real mother fuckers that know what's up like it but they aren't PHF fanboys....

There are plenty real guys here who know what's up.

PHF Supplements Rep

#21 Scope75

Scope75

• Members
  • 1,520 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 08:40 PM

How I'm I disrespecting you???
Because you can't keep your oils in stock or ship them out in a timely manner.
You see I log shit here and follow a few good bros other than that it's just entertaining to read some of these shit cycles that I bet half are fake and just looking for forum starDUMB.

Plus there's not alternative because you can't source your own raws or a source that can keep up with your few vials you can make and put out.
Sorry if the truth hurts.

#22 Scope75

Scope75

• Members
  • 1,520 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 08:42 PM

There are plenty real guys here who know what's up.

I know there is and I actually post in there logs giving them props and asking a few questions.
I could name a few but they know who they are.
And they aren't 16-24yrs old.

#23 Nostrum

Nostrum

Head Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • 5,957 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 08:45 PM

How I'm I disrespecting you???
Because you can't keep your oils in stock or ship them out in a timely manner.
You see I log shit here and follow a few good bros other than that it's just entertaining to read some of these shit cycles that I bet half are fake and just looking for forum starDUMB.

Plus there's not alternative because you can't source your own raws or a source that can keep up with your few vials you can make and put out.
Sorry if the truth hurts.

Nothing to do with your comments on the business.  Your comments toward the board as a whole have been incredibly disrespectful as of late.

I bet half of YOUR cycles are fake!

Sorry to sound like a ten year old but if you took the comments and attitude you've directed toward the board lately and directed them at yourself, you'd feel disrespected, hence, you've been disrespectful...

Did I really just have to explain the golden rule to a grown man?

• SimonBoyle and Dblock like this

PHF Supplements Rep

#24 Scope75

Scope75

• Members
  • 1,520 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 08:45 PM

Maybe if you guys didn't sell to any kid with a CC your business would still be killing it but nope money won that and now your here not making any money.
Hind sight is always 20/20.

I'd only run your gear if it was free other than that I'll stick to the tried and true compounds that I know work for me and I will be trying more out as time goes on but now I'm happy with what I have.

#25 Scope75

Scope75

• Members
  • 1,520 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 08:48 PM

It's because some of these guys need a wake up call because sides don't equal gains.

Tough love works for me and that what I give out too.
I'm not a pat on the back because you gained 2lbs of water that you lost plus 4lbs in pct

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users