• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#26 Nostrum

Nostrum

Head Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • 5,953 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 08:48 PM

Maybe if you guys didn't sell to any kid with a CC your business would still be killing it but nope money won that and now your here not making any money.
Hind sight is always 20/20.

I'd only run your gear if it was free other than that I'll stick to the tried and true compounds that I know work for me and I will be trying more out as time goes on but now I'm happy with what I have.

I don't know how you'd like us to verify our clientele but OK...

I'm glad you're happy with your gear and the way you run it.  Why do you need shit on others about their gear and the way they choose to run it?

I think there is one thing that we can all hopefully agree on:  Religious and/or ideological extremism, in almost every form (except for the quest for teh hyuge), is dangerous.

PHF Supplements Rep
http://www.phfsupplements.com

#27 Scope75

Scope75

• Members
  • 1,520 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 08:49 PM

What I see is some on here run more grams of gear than they eat protein.

You can drug yourself into a good build that take FOOD

#28 Nostrum

Nostrum

Head Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • 5,953 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 08:50 PM

It's because some of these guys need a wake up call because sides don't equal gains.

Tough love works for me and that what I give out too.
I'm not a pat on the back because you gained 2lbs of water that you lost plus 4lbs in pct

I bet you could figure out a way to respectfully to tell people not run their gear at the highest dose they've ever find in an online log in no uncertain terms... I think I just did just that actually...

I think there is one thing that we can all hopefully agree on:  Religious and/or ideological extremism, in almost every form (except for the quest for teh hyuge), is dangerous.

PHF Supplements Rep

#29 Scope75

Scope75

• Members
  • 1,520 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 08:51 PM

I'm out bro
Your worse than my ex GFs with your bitching.

Stock some products then get back to me.

#30 Scope75

Scope75

• Members
  • 1,520 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 08:51 PM

I bet you could figure out a way to respectfully to tell people not run their gear at the highest dose they've ever find in an online log in no uncertain terms... I think I just did just that actually...

I get paid by the hour and that tod take to much time.

#31 Scope75

Scope75

• Members
  • 1,520 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 08:52 PM

Man I'm glad I'm just on the treadmill right now
But I'm out now that it's time to make dinner and jus pin more drugs.

#32 Nostrum

Nostrum

Head Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • 5,953 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 09:08 PM

I get paid by the hour and that tod take to much time.

Took me about 30 seconds... Way less time than some of the curse filled diatribe you've posted lately...

Please figure out a way to voice your opinion respectfully or just refrain.  I'm not saying this to exert any power over you but if you can't figure out how to do that, I have to ban you.  Respect is part of the posted rules and I'm obligated to enforce those rules.

• SimonBoyle and anabolix like this

PHF Supplements Rep

#33 grenadine

grenadine

Celltechhardcorezzz

• Members
  • 698 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 09:34 PM

With all due respect, we're pretty much the only ones who haven't given up. Yeah... A bill that finally finally actually banned Prohormones fucked us up pretty bad... You know what PHF stands for right? This is like criticizing a beer company after prohibition.

UGLs don't offer the incredibly popular products we do because getting raws on this stuff is not the cake walk getting regular AAS raws is.

That said, yes the current TA time sucks balls. I have been working with BA, Mrs. BA and the rest of the staff as well as a new operations manager (like brand new; started this week) to try to get that tightened up. That doesn't mean we're gonna turn into amazon prime. A little patience will still be needed to get the best quality, rare, niche products at a fraction of what a UGL would charge for a product with raws this expensive.

Grenadine, this is not all directly pointed at you. Please don't feel that I was ranting at you in particular. Your sentiments are shared by many and this is a response to you and everyone else.

Don't worry, I'm not taking it personally. I'm just stating what it looks like from the outside looking in. I don't know what exactly is going on on the inside. You have all these UGLs now with great turnaround which are probably being ran by a single person in his basement. Not saying they are the most quality by any means, I wouldn't touch 98% of the sources these days.

The reason I say it almost feels like they've given up is because the bossman used to be on the board asking us and PA about new compounds all the time and had a big vision. Now I never see him on there. Not sure if that's due to being tied up with the actual store in Nola or what.

Regardless, I had high hopes for the company and still do. I buy the products for what they are, legality is just a plus. I prefer trest over test and tren personally. Desoxy is a great compound too, different than mast for sure. I'd live on it if it weren't for the acne.

Didn't mean to rustle any jimmies.
  • Nostrum and Scope75 like this

#34 Nostrum

Nostrum

Head Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • 5,953 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 09:50 PM

Thank you for the kind words and your support.

No worries the boss has entrusted me and the mods with the board while he's working on the next step and trying to get things sorted as they are admitedly pretty upside down.

If you need something to be excited about I'll spill a few beans and ask you how you'd feel about Tri-ester blends on all three existing compounds as well as a possibility of bringing back Ment, possibly doing an 11-keto TD and my personal baby Mastdiol-Cyp

• Scope75, nellyson, Majora23 and 2 others like this

PHF Supplements Rep

#35 grenadine

grenadine

Celltechhardcorezzz

• Members
  • 698 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 10:02 PM

The tri ester sounds wonderful. Especially with dien.

The Mastdiol sounds pretty awesome for those who want to stay on the legal side. Not sure how it would benefit those of us who already use masteron but I would give it a shot to compare.

Ment should be at the top of the list, I haven't used it myself but I'm sick of seeing everyone cry for it. So it must be good shit.

#36 Scope75

Scope75

• Members
  • 1,520 posts

Posted 23 September 2015 - 06:33 AM

About to get on the treadmill again. Lol

Mastdiol-Cyp

You havey attention now!!!
What's that compound all about and a stronger Mast or just a way to legally sale it but very similar??

#37 Nostrum

Nostrum

Head Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • 5,953 posts

Posted 23 September 2015 - 07:04 AM

About to get on the treadmill again. Lol

Mastdiol-Cyp

You havey attention now!!!
What's that compound all about and a stronger Mast or just a way to legally sale it but very similar??

The latter.  This is to Mast as Halodrol is to t-bol. Legal and very similar and I'm told the raws are not terribly expensive so hopefully cheaper than Mast-E (depending on what kind of deal you get on Mast now, of course)

• Scope75 and Majora23 like this

PHF Supplements Rep

#38 Scope75

Scope75

• Members
  • 1,520 posts

Posted 23 September 2015 - 07:41 AM

I'll have to pick up a couple and leave my thoughts on how it compares to Mast because I love Mast.
  • Majora23 likes this

#39 spinyvegeta

spinyvegeta

PHF Rep

• Reps
  • 7,980 posts

Posted 23 September 2015 - 11:52 AM

Take it easy in here gentlemen. Lets keep this civil.
  • Scope75, Majora23 and SimonBoyle like this

#40 Scope75

Scope75

• Members
  • 1,520 posts

Posted 23 September 2015 - 12:12 PM

Yeah I'm calm and collected now....
I was yesterday too but I'll watch my posting style more and stay out of the shit show threads. Just harder for me because I'm the same way in real life. I run some people wrong and other just get me.
But damn that back and forth made my 10min PM cardio last 40min like it was nothing.
  • Nostrum and Majora23 like this

#41 listentocky

listentocky

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 23 September 2015 - 01:26 PM

Shipping may be slow sometimes but the reps have been awesome and kept me at ease. You boys are doing a great job.
  • Nostrum and Looseunitwa like this

#42 Doctor Steuss

Doctor Steuss

Drunk With Power

• Super Moderators
  • 6,744 posts

Posted 24 September 2015 - 01:54 PM

But damn that back and forth made my 10min PM cardio last 40min like it was nothing.

Hmmm...

See you fellows later today when I'm on the treadmill.  Sexy sleak status, here I come.

Also, you are all poop nugget fart knockers (just warming things up a bit... don't want to go in dry later).

Deferential, glad to be of use,

Politic, cautious, and meticulous;

Full of high sentence, but a bit obtuse;

At times, indeed, almost ridiculous---

Almost, at times, the Fool.

--Elliot

#43 Scope75

Scope75

• Members
  • 1,520 posts

Posted 24 September 2015 - 02:32 PM

Hmmm...

See you fellows later today when I'm on the treadmill. Sexy sleak status, here I come.

Also, you are all poop nugget fart knockers (just warming things up a bit... don't want to go in dry later).

We should start a I'm doing cardio thread where all we do is back and forth posts to kill the time.
I swear the time flew by and I was sweating 50% more.
  • Doctor Steuss likes this

#44 BoardAdmin

BoardAdmin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,540 posts

Posted 24 September 2015 - 08:44 PM

Don't worry, I'm not taking it personally. I'm just stating what it looks like from the outside looking in. I don't know what exactly is going on on the inside. You have all these UGLs now with great turnaround which are probably being ran by a single person in his basement. Not saying they are the most quality by any means, I wouldn't touch 98% of the sources these days.

The reason I say it almost feels like they've given up is because the bossman used to be on the board asking us and PA about new compounds all the time and had a big vision. Now I never see him on there. Not sure if that's due to being tied up with the actual store in Nola or what.

Regardless, I had high hopes for the company and still do. I buy the products for what they are, legality is just a plus. I prefer trest over test and tren personally. Desoxy is a great compound too, different than mast for sure. I'd live on it if it weren't for the acne.

Didn't mean to rustle any jimmies.

I know everyone here probably feels the same way but I promise I am going to start coming to the forum more and more and have big plans for the forum as well as all of my other ventures.  Between the ban getting through at the last minute and my sister passing end of May.....I did take a break from the boards for a while.  I have been busy with the store in NOLA also but I never will give up on my board.  As a matter of fact I have been working on a few things recently and all I will say is a big storm is coming and you will be seeing the bossman around a lot more.

• Happy234, Nostrum, Scope75 and 6 others like this

#45 frank thomas

frank thomas

• Reps
  • 2,258 posts

Posted 25 September 2015 - 06:49 AM

I know everyone here probably feels the same way but I promise I am going to start coming to the forum more and more and have big plans for the forum as well as all of my other ventures.  Between the ban getting through at the last minute and my sister passing end of May.....I did take a break from the boards for a while.  I have been busy with the store in NOLA also but I never will give up on my board.  As a matter of fact I have been working on a few things recently and all I will say is a big storm is coming and you will be seeing the bossman around a lot more.

Nice. Be looking forward to it.

• Nostrum likes this

#46 prestissimo

prestissimo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 September 2015 - 07:17 AM

I am truly glad to hear you'll be around more.  However, with respect to your big plans for all of your ventures, and to Nostrum's previous comment about new products I'd like to see, I'm not without hesitation.  In my humble opinion you should get a total grasp on the existing scope of your ventures before spreading thinner into new territory (figuratively speaking, whatever territory that might be).  This isn't about people who complain publicly when their custom order still hasn't shipped after three business days.  Some of us have been struggling privately, respectfully, patiently with your reps for MONTHS after having our money taken to seemingly no end whatsoever.

The reps are doing their best under the circumstances, but generally don't seem to have the power / direct involvement in operations to effect change themselves.  They're not (I don't think, please correct me if I'm wrong) actual employees and have jobs of their own so, understandably, we have to nag them for every update rather than waiting on event-driven follow-up.  As things drag out the excuses pile up - sometimes they change on their own, sometimes as soon as one issue is addressed another one magically pops up, sometimes we try to resolve the latest issue but can't get through or get a response of any kind, sometimes they contradict each other, but above all, and the reason I think this is relevant to your future ventures, the buck never stops passing.

Do you know how many different former operations/shipping managers I've heard blamed for my various unfulfilled orders?  I've lost count, but it seems like once a month (maybe six weeks) there's a new person in charge of the warehouse who has been on the job for a week trying to clean up the mess left by the last person, needs a couple weeks of patience to catch up, and by a month later they're out and the new one is blaming the last one.  Let's assume you really have had a terrible run of luck with your hiring process - if it were my business I'd be getting more directly involved (if in no other way, supervising the new hires to make sure they can be counted on) at least long enough to ensure my customer base and its loyalty wasn't completely trashed by the turmoil of transition because I'll probably need those same customers for the new/expanded ventures.  I'm not endorsing permanent micro-management, just visibility and accountability.

If necessary I can back up every one of my assertions with specific examples but hopefully by now you're already aware of my orders and experience so you know I'm speaking the truth, I don't want to distract from the larger point about consolidation of the business, and this is already more dirty laundry airing than I ever wanted (but I'm doing it now because you're here).  That being said, I know other customers have endured some if not all of the same problems I have, so I feel it's important to represent those of us 'left behind' while you move on to bigger and better things.

I have given you quite a lot of money over the years (especially this year, though I've yet to receive anything in return for it), and I would like to give you even more in the future as these ventures unfold, but you're not making it easy.  So, welcome back to the board (on behalf of all the long-time lurkers), but please consider getting the existing venture running smoothly before spreading yourself any thinner.  Also, I've done everything from logistics to customer service to programming and more, so if I can help with this in any way, let me know.

Sorry for the long post.

• SixpkDave likes this

#47 SixpkDave

SixpkDave

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationIowa

Posted 25 September 2015 - 08:27 AM

Tell me you did not just say MONTHS.....as in more than 1...

#48 Pretzel Logic

Pretzel Logic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 16 October 2015 - 01:56 AM

Just go post someplace else if you have that much animosity. Test is not close to trest. Test and tren are great, but tren has sides for most. Trest is pretty mellow, sides-wise. You said you haven't done tren, so you obviously know all this stuff on paper but not first hand.

#49 Kid Amnesiac

Kid Amnesiac

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 16 October 2015 - 07:01 AM

Placed an order over a week ago when there were >75 units of trestanon. Call last night stating no stock & asking i I wanted to wait 4-5 weeks. Unbelievable.

#50 Nostrum

Nostrum

Head Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • 5,953 posts

Posted 16 October 2015 - 10:56 AM

They should have also offered a swap or refund.  It does suck that the site wasn't accurate when you ordered but at the very least this shows they are making an improved effort to reach out to customers when there are problems.

• frank thomas likes this

PHF Supplements Rep

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users