Pure Oil Order

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#51 rebelhead1

rebelhead1

• Members
  • 163 posts

Posted 20 October 2015 - 02:49 PM

mastdiol does sound good as a legal alternative for the people that prefer them. it should have a slightly different effect as hdrol is different from turinabol and pmag was different from methylclostebol. hell, who knows, it could be better. alot of people said they liked the diol versions better. i used to pin the hell out of the old school 4-AD and it was good, not test but close.

mast is great,  500/500 test and mast took 15lbs of fat and water off of me with no change in diet. i didn't have any sides either. well other than insomnia which is aggrevating. libido was almost too much, lol. kind of embarassing for a guy in his 40's to have a boner 6 times a day.

great cut cycle though, imo

• frank thomas and Acerola like this

" i eat grits"  Ronnie Coleman

#52 Moezanz

Moezanz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 07:27 PM

Order Exemestane 750MG they sent after 2.5 weeks Letrozole 75MG , sent email back have heard anything for past week. No other way of contacting them. Really thought they were better than this.

#53 Nostrum

Nostrum

Head Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • 6,029 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 08:04 PM

PM me your order ID.  I'll try to see what's going on.

I think there is one thing that we can all hopefully agree on:  Religious and/or ideological extremism, in almost every form (except for the quest for teh hyuge), is dangerous.

PHF Supplements Rep
http://www.phfsupplements.com

#54 BoardAdmin

BoardAdmin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,551 posts

Posted 27 October 2015 - 12:37 AM

Order Exemestane 750MG they sent after 2.5 weeks Letrozole 75MG , sent email back have heard anything for past week. No other way of contacting them. Really thought they were better than this.

What email are you sending your requests to?   I noticed that one major issue with CS issues going unanswered is that the emails are getting sent to our alternate email addresses.  We have always posted admin@pure-oils.net as the main email to go to for response but also encourage everyone to use the Contact form directly from the website.  We created another CS email for Pure Oils orders which is pureoilscs@gmail.com and we have posted the direct phone number to the warehouse on the website and in every sale announcement broadcast email since this Spring.  "Please feel free to contact us via our Customer Support https:/www.pure-oils.net/contact-us or you can email direct to admin@pure-oils.net.  We also have opened our direct phone to the Pure Oils warehouse for anyone to call in to inquire about their order status or to place a manual order via phone if they received this message . The number is 985-276-4787." Many people are emailing the phfsupps@gmail.com email that was posted a few months ago to reach me directly or even the yahoo email associated with Mrs BAs contact email for technical issues and webmaster support.  Both of these emails will filter any Pure Oils emails as spam and are NOT going to customer service at all.  We are now going back into these emails and will forward them to CS to look over and see if outstanding issues have been handled.    If you still have an outstanding issue with your order you can either call the warehouse or PM me.  I have always handled customer support via PM here until my sister passed, I did take some time away from the forum and it has taken me a while to get back into the swing of things.  Between the Bill passing, several changes in merchant processing for PHF, Pure Oils and Purity Solutions, Purity Solutions domain targeted and closed, Jackie who was our operations manager getting sick and then my sister passing I had to take some time to process everything.  I never gave up on the forum or my companies though and as a matter of fact the main reason I had not returned to the forums much sooner IS because I have been working on the underlying problems at our warehouse facilities and vowed to have everything caught up and running smoothly before doing anything else.

• Nostrum, Majora23 and frank thomas like this

#55 BoardAdmin

BoardAdmin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,551 posts

Posted 27 October 2015 - 01:04 AM

We actually have been working on a lot of things behind the scenes and even more recently we were in the process of introducing the Platinum Series to Pure Oils.  This includes the Tri-Ester blends as well as some combination oils and had been working on a couple of new additions to the oils and transdermals but I stopped posting as much right after the Bill was passed in efforts to preserve the compounds that were not listed on the Bill from getting too much attention.  I don't know if you noticed that the first few months after we wouldn't even allow Pure Oils website to be discussed on open forum.  I admit I did kind of freak out a bit but it wasn't because I was scared of consequences from the discussions in this forum, I just was so pissed off and didn't want to see Trestolone become next on the ban list so I pulled forums and restricted topics left and right but I realized quickly that it just wasn't quite the same around here with all the new restrictions so I decided to put things back to normal a few months later.  I plan on creating a whole new thread to explain to everyone what I have been going through and everything that we have been dealing with this whole time and even still dealing with moving forward.  My sister's death hit me and my family hard and it effected my company even more because she was there since we started and you just can't train someone overnight to be able to handle everything she did every day.  I am not even trying to use it as an excuse here guys but it is the reason that you haven't heard from me much at all these last few months.  And after being away from the forum as long as I have been, I have been finding it difficult to even know where to start and begin again.  So here I am again and I plan on at least trying to tackle any post on the forum to see if there is anything left to square up on and I do hope to be back to my old self again as time goes on........

• Nostrum, commandopat, Majora23 and 4 others like this

#56 BoardAdmin

BoardAdmin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,551 posts

Posted 27 October 2015 - 01:16 AM

I ordered from pure-oils on aug 28. On sept 3 an email was sent to me stating a shipment order was placed with usps

Order has not been received, when trying to track it just says shipment receipt generated on sept 3.

I've tried to get in contact pure oils with two emails but am only getting a computerized acknowledgement saying email received.

Can a rep contact me with some help? 

Thanks

When I researched your order, it shows as delivered on the 09/22 which was the day after this post.  You should have received a coupon with your order for the delay since your order was actually delivered 3 weeks after originally placed.  There is no excuse as to why your order took 3 plus weeks to deliver but I can say that we have isolated the main cause of these delays and in the future your order will ship within the standard ship time posted on our website or the order will be free.  

• Nostrum, Majora23 and frank thomas like this

#57 frank thomas

frank thomas

• Reps
  • 2,410 posts

Posted 27 October 2015 - 07:05 AM

Great updates BA. Thank you.

"I agree on the patience, it is one quality that is key in anything you desire in life" Happy234

http://phfsupplements.com/

#58 Nostrum

Nostrum

Head Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • 6,029 posts

Posted 27 October 2015 - 09:12 AM

Good to see the boss man back on the forum.

• Majora23 and frank thomas like this

I think there is one thing that we can all hopefully agree on:  Religious and/or ideological extremism, in almost every form (except for the quest for teh hyuge), is dangerous.

PHF Supplements Rep
http://www.phfsupplements.com

#59 Triton_

Triton_

• Members
  • 434 posts

Posted 27 October 2015 - 10:10 AM

Standard ship time? I didn't receive a coupon with my 3+ week order

#60 spinyvegeta

spinyvegeta

PHF Rep

• Reps
  • 8,093 posts

Posted 27 October 2015 - 10:17 AM

BA is back
  • Majora23 and frank thomas like this

#61 SimonBoyle

SimonBoyle

• Members
  • 1,856 posts
  • LocationGlasgow, UK

Posted 28 October 2015 - 12:29 PM

this thread is funny. everyone friends now?

#62 frank thomas

frank thomas

• Reps
  • 2,410 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 03:46 PM

this thread is funny. everyone friends now?

No. Still too many whiners on here.

"I agree on the patience, it is one quality that is key in anything you desire in life" Happy234

#63 SimonBoyle

SimonBoyle

• Members
  • 1,856 posts
  • LocationGlasgow, UK

Posted 28 October 2015 - 07:14 PM

No. Still too many whiners on here.

And not enough weenurz
  • frank thomas likes this

#64 frank thomas

frank thomas

• Reps
  • 2,410 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 08:40 PM

Exactly. Or in code: Egg zack lee

• SimonBoyle likes this

#65 BoardAdmin

BoardAdmin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,551 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 10:27 PM

Standard ship time? I didn't receive a coupon with my 3+ week order

Code sent for $50.00 OFF next order plus free priority shipping, check PM box

• frank thomas likes this

#66 Triton_

Triton_