- - - - -

Pure Oils Order Problem

27 replies to this topic

#1 anabolix

anabolix

• Members
  • 400 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 12:46 AM

I've contacted Nostrum twice about my order, but haven't heard back from him. I know he's busy, so are there any other reps that can help me with my missing order? I'm going on two and a half weeks now. I got an email from PO saying that my package had shipped on the 29th, but tracking still shows that it has not. Is there someone I can contact who can see what happened to my package?

#2 dacookiemonsta

dacookiemonsta

• Members
  • 422 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 09:35 AM

Reading these over and over makes it impossible, however much I want you, to purchase some trest from their website for research purposes.

#3 Kid Amnesiac

Kid Amnesiac

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 10:19 AM

I've been hunting down a refund for months after following all directions provided by PO. Now I'm told they can't give me one due to using a new credit card system. One problem is understandable, two as well but years of consistent screw ups is unbelievable.
  • CaptainPhil and dsseven like this

#4 cubs1987

cubs1987

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 10:41 AM

I can't even get to their website anymore.

#5 BBG

BBG

Celtico Magnifico

• Reps
  • 3,375 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 05:30 PM

Site is back up from what I can tell.

PHF Supplements Rep

http://www.phfsupplements.com

#6 dacookiemonsta

dacookiemonsta

• Members
  • 422 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 06:59 PM

Site is back up from what I can tell.

Naturally.  There won't be some more unfullfilled orders placed w/o it lol. 

For fuck sake take paypal only if you have to for a few months..  Go get a free swipe device and manually enter every credit card over the phone who doesn't paypal if you have to. 

It's madness.  BBG go run that shit. 

#7 Triton_

Triton_

• Members
  • 334 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 09:00 PM

Naturally.  There won't be some more unfullfilled orders placed w/o it lol. 
For fuck sake take paypal only if you have to for a few months..  Go get a free swipe device and manually enter every credit card over the phone who doesn't paypal if you have to. 
It's madness.  BBG go run that shit.

Need a back rub Cookie Monster?

#8 dacookiemonsta

dacookiemonsta

• Members
  • 422 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 10:11 PM

Maybe another kind of rub lol. 

Man.  It's just frustrating to watch. 

Just get a competent guy in place.  Nothing about taking online orders, packaging boxes, and shipping is a complicated process. I've been involved in every single aspect of it. 

I know these guys BA, Nostrum, etc. etc..care.. They care a lot.  I've mentioned this before.  BA sent me 2g of trest to sample one time just for the hell of it.  I wasn't even a frequent poster but I said I'd try it TD and boom it was there..  like $100 worth of stuff at the time.

I'm just not the type to take or make excuses.  I was in the safety field for a few years.. Oversaw some crazy shit as a head safety supervisor..  Excuses got jobs shut down and people fired. Personal trainer before that..  I'm blunt and honest to a fault.  This has been going on so long. Just nuts to me. 

• Pretzel Logic, anabolix and SmashAdams like this

#9 Triton_

Triton_

• Members
  • 334 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 10:18 PM

It's not even so much the wait to me, it's just being in limbo with no clue if I'll ever get it, would be nice for at least an estimate so I'm not worrying every other day why I still haven't received a tr #

#10 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 2,875 posts

Posted 06 October 2015 - 06:44 AM

My ordering won't even validate me if I'm real or not lol only ordered shit number of times in the past...........am I real, do I exist hahahahaha

I AM! Or I AM NO ONE!

#11 Triton_

Triton_

• Members
  • 334 posts

Posted 06 October 2015 - 10:12 AM

My ordering won't even validate me if I'm real or not lol only ordered shit number of times in the past...........am I real, do I exist hahahahaha
I AM! Or I AM NO ONE!

-.-
  • Looseunitwa likes this

#12 TLH

TLH

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 October 2015 - 10:12 AM

I ordered from them about a week ago and my order said it shipped. When I opened the package it said partial and I didn't receive any additional emails but I did receive the rest of my order.

#13 Triton_

Triton_

• Members
  • 334 posts

Posted 12 October 2015 - 11:00 PM

Wtf...

#14 frank thomas

frank thomas

• Reps
  • 2,261 posts

Posted 13 October 2015 - 07:51 AM

Site is back up and running

#15 Biggame

Biggame

• Members
  • 1,166 posts

Posted 13 October 2015 - 08:21 AM

When should Trestoderm be back in stock?

#16 tim348

tim348

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 October 2015 - 02:17 PM

I  was sent the wrong product, arrived super fast, but wrong product unfortunately.

#17 Mr Taco

Mr Taco

• Members
  • 1,193 posts

Posted 16 October 2015 - 02:26 PM

Placed an order Monday, had it yesterday. I've made a bunch of orders over the years and it's pretty much all been like that.

• frank thomas likes this

#18 frank thomas

frank thomas

• Reps
  • 2,261 posts

Posted 16 October 2015 - 03:01 PM

I  was sent the wrong product, arrived super fast, but wrong product unfortunately.

PM me with photos of the product your received and the packing slip to start. PM ONLY PLEASE.

#19 Demone

Demone

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 October 2015 - 03:33 PM

Hi guys,

First post here.

I´ve ordered from overseas many times in the past, but now its the second time in a row as Pure-oils packages dont arrive. Mailed them that its been a month since I got a "Shipped" mail. Took almost a week to get an answer that they would look in to it, and now its gone another week and nothing!

Mailed them again tonight. Is there any way to claim a refund (since it looks like they not going to resend the package)?

#20 kins38

kins38

Wants MENT BACK!

• Members
  • 1,803 posts

Posted 16 October 2015 - 07:39 PM

• frank thomas likes this

Bring Ment back please. 

#21 kins38

kins38

Wants MENT BACK!

• Members
  • 1,803 posts

Posted 16 October 2015 - 07:39 PM

Welcome to the forum Mike!

Bring Ment back please. 

#22 Triton_

Triton_

• Members
  • 334 posts

Posted 16 October 2015 - 10:15 PM

Placed an order Monday, had it yesterday. I've made a bunch of orders over the years and it's pretty much all been like that.

Wtf, stuff like this makes me angry... This isn't my first order and I'm going at a month with no idea where my order is or when it will be sent

#23 SmashAdams

SmashAdams

• Members
  • 175 posts

Posted 17 October 2015 - 10:59 PM

Wtf, stuff like this makes me angry... This isn't my first order and I'm going at a month with no idea where my order is or when it will be sent

I bet he lives next door to them.

but seriously, August. Now it's almost November.

#24 Triton_

Triton_

• Members
  • 334 posts

Posted 17 October 2015 - 11:13 PM

I'm not that far from them...

#25 tattoo85

tattoo85

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 18 October 2015 - 10:15 AM

Just wanted to say that I had a couple issues with my last order, and it took a while to get sorted out, but they were very helpful in making sure I got my order. I've ordered before without much issue, and plan on ordering from them again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users