#1 Hulkbulk8

Hulkbulk8

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 October 2015 - 12:24 AM

-Which one is worse on the lipids
I know superdrol is really bad and tren is known to mess them up as well

-which is going to be worse on the cholesterol and harder to recover lipids back to normal...
30mg 4-5 week cycle of superdrol
or
12 week cycle of 300mg test e & 500mg tren e

Thanks

#2 Chris Benoit

Chris Benoit

• Members
  • 3,286 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 10 October 2015 - 01:11 AM

I've got no answer for this, but you really don't need 30mg of Superdrol for 5 weeks. 20mg should be more than sufficient for most people, and 4 weeks should be long enough. I ran SD @ 10/10/10/15/15 and it was nice, didn't have any really noticeable sides and gains were absolutely ridiculous, especially given the low dosage.

As far as the original question... Someone else will have to answer that.
  • frank thomas likes this
Meat for the Beast

#3 poopypants

poopypants

Anabolic Poo!

• Members
  • 5,168 posts

Posted 10 October 2015 - 01:18 AM

Negative impact on lipids is a completely temporary state and returns to normal without help, relatively quickly in most cases where exercise and a healthy diet are involved...

Add in any strengths or drugs dedicated to the task and your golden.

Bottom line, Superdrol is likely to tank them harder quicker, but depending on the ester of Tren used, it may have a longer lasting effect upon cessation depending on duration of use and clearance time of the ester...

Again, both are typically transient in their negative impacts on health markers, unless there are underlying issues that are there or being exacerbated with use.
  • frank thomas likes this
Luuurkin...

#4 Hulkbulk8

Hulkbulk8

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 October 2015 - 01:27 AM

I want to run superdrol but I want it to be as safe as possible. If I were to run 30mg a day for 4-5 weeks how much time off would you recommend before the next cycle of superdrol? Would 2-3 months be ok?

Here is a list of supplements I take while on and off cycle, I take them all year round as they are very good for you regardless if on cycle or not...

HRT test - (prescription)

Baby aspirin
Curcumin bcm 95
Carditone blood pressure support
Vitamin D3
CoQ10
Fish oil
Prostate health complex
TUDCA
Centrum multivitamin
Red yeast rice
Policosanol
Milk thistle
NAC (when needed)

I am leaning towards superdrol as I will be able to recover from a 5 week cycle faster than a 12 week cycle of tren E.
Also with that shit load of support supplements I take should help while on cycle and off

Thanks

#5 labelhunter

labelhunter

Senior Member #1

• Members
  • 1,377 posts

Posted 10 October 2015 - 06:36 AM

I want to run superdrol but I want it to be as safe as possible. If I were to run 30mg a day for 4-5 weeks how much time off would you recommend before the next cycle of superdrol? Would 2-3 months be ok?

Here is a list of supplements I take while on and off cycle, I take them all year round as they are very good for you regardless if on cycle or not...

Baby aspirin
Curcumin bcm 95
Vitamin D3
CoQ10
Fish oil
Prostate health complex
TUDCA
Centrum multivitamin
Red yeast rice
Policosanol
Milk thistle
NAC (when needed)

I am leaning towards superdrol as I will be able to recover from a 5 week cycle faster than a 12 week cycle of tren E.
Also with that shit load of support supplements I take should help while on cycle and off

Thanks

Hey noob. Nice second post. Did you not read what the others wrote?
  • sinewave3, Chris Benoit, villie and 1 other like this

#6 commandopat

commandopat

• Members
  • 5,254 posts
  • LocationCali, except when on cycle and then in The Netherlands

Posted 10 October 2015 - 08:16 AM

Baby aspirin
Curcumin bcm 95
Vitamin D3
CoQ10
Fish oil
Prostate health complex
TUDCA
Centrum multivitamin
Red yeast rice
Policosanol
Milk thistle
NAC (when needed)

Thanks

Since you're not listening to others, I recommend 40mg for 6 weeks, 1 month off, repeat :)

P.S. You sir, are a moron.
  • Chris Benoit likes this
Exercise--------1RM--------@ Weight
Flat Bench-----395lbs x2---198lbs
Deadlift---------600lbs---- --210lbs
Pull-ups---------52
Pushups--------2020 in 1 set, non-stop, no knees on ground etc, in 2H 8 mins.

#7 Chris Benoit

Chris Benoit

• Members
  • 3,286 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 10 October 2015 - 10:14 AM

Just for shits and giggles, Hulk, what is your previous cycle history?
Meat for the Beast

#8 staytrue82

staytrue82

• Members
  • 1,473 posts

Posted 10 October 2015 - 10:46 AM

Superdol only cycle- fast gains, less time on, one of the harshest compounds available, quick gains are going to leave just as fast as you put them on.

Test/tren slower gains, more time on, most likely will be easier to obtain gains made vs. A 5 week cycle.

There is no safe cycle as poopy put.
All the supports in the world wont counteract adverse sides.

Npp is pretty mild and I think would fit your health goals better than the other 2 compounds.
  • Triton_ likes this

#9 kins38

kins38

Forum Dickhead

• Members
  • 5,081 posts

Posted 10 October 2015 - 12:01 PM

I recommend starting at at least 50 mg. Otherwise it's not worth it. Go for at least 8-12 weeks. 

• villie likes this

#10 Classic_Man

Classic_Man

• Members
  • 317 posts

Posted 10 October 2015 - 08:43 PM

I recommend starting at at least 50 mg. Otherwise it's not worth it. Go for at least 8-12 weeks.

Been there done that bro

#11 Chris Benoit

Chris Benoit

• Members
  • 3,286 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 10 October 2015 - 09:55 PM

Been there done that bro

#gainz
Meat for the Beast

#12 villie

villie

• Members
  • 451 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 12:21 AM

20mg of injectable superdrol (yes I've seen injectable sdrol) 6 times a day would do this guy lots of good. or plug it. anything up the poop shoot and you really feel the swolez!! 

#13 villie

villie

• Members
  • 451 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 12:28 AM

Superdol only cycle- fast gains, less time on, one of the harshest compounds available, quick gains are going to leave just as fast as you put them on.

Test/tren slower gains, more time on, most likely will be easier to obtain gains made vs. A 5 week cycle.

There is no safe cycle as poopy put.
All the supports in the world wont counteract adverse sides.

Npp is pretty mild and I think would fit your health goals better than the other 2 compounds.

too true. this dude says he's on trt though, however, I honestly don't know shit about trt doses. I just assume its a cruise dose or some shit. my days of straight ph cycles without test might have been good while on the stuff, but once I hit pct most 4 weeks cycle gains were gone. my m1a and epi cycle was GREAT until I hit pct, mostly water weight though. superdrol was the same with gains.

#14 Chris Benoit

Chris Benoit

• Members
  • 3,286 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 28 October 2015 - 07:13 PM

Just to throw this out, I did 5 weeks of SD with oral Trestolone... And I kept about 60% of the weight gain, and probably half the strength I gained after PCT. I was happy with it.

Meat for the Beast

#15 kins38

kins38

Forum Dickhead

• Members
  • 5,081 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 07:51 PM

Just to throw this out, I did 5 weeks of SD with oral Trestolone... And I kept about 60% of the weight gain, and probably half the strength I gained after PCT. I was happy with it.

That's why you need to cruise on SD at 40mg. Duh!

• villie likes this

#16 frank thomas

frank thomas

• Reps
  • 3,571 posts

Posted 18 November 2015 - 09:01 AM

Cruise on SD! Lol that's a new one.

#17 Chris Benoit

Chris Benoit

• Members
  • 3,286 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 18 November 2015 - 09:58 PM

1G of Test, 700 Tren Ace, and 40mg of SD seems like it would be a nice cruise... Healthy and feeling great the whole time.
Meat for the Beast

#18 bananaking

bananaking

• Members
  • 807 posts

Posted 18 November 2015 - 10:17 PM

1G of Test, 700 Tren Ace, and 40mg of M1T seems like it would be a nice cruise... Healthy and feeling great the whole time.

There I fixed it for you. That's a healthier stack!

• Chris Benoit and AllNatural like this

#19 SLR722

SLR722

I'll PCT tomorrow

• Members
  • 4,183 posts
  • LocationThe trencave

Posted 20 November 2015 - 02:38 AM

1 bottle of superdrol a day keeps the doctor away.

What he's proposing isn't insane but it's wise.

If you don't believe us run sd at 30mg see how long you last before saying wow the sides suck and I need to lower my dose a bit. I thought I could handle 30mg I couldn't had to drop to 20mg cause I felt like a zombie.

You can take our word for it or you can learn the hard way, either way you suffer the outcome good or bad.

You're worried about lipids I'd say go tren, but know it comes with its own sides which a lot of people can't handle.

You otc supp cocktail is a waste of money...milk thistle does nothing. The rest aren't needed if your health markers are in check and you're only on trt. Multi I'd go with a better one, none of us know what's in the prostate or bp support. I think it's time you did some research and looked at blood work to see if
A. You need all that shit
B. Which compound would be better for you tren or sd. Tren for recomp and sd will get you huge.

Dude you're on trt cycle length means nothing what matters is compounds in them for your general health. Imo you have no idea what you're doing.

Oh and this is in the wrong section.

#20 AllNatural

AllNatural

Awesome Member

• Members
  • 1,125 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 08:33 AM

1G of Test, 700 Tren Ace, and 40mg of methyltrienolone seems like it would be a nice cruise... Healthy and feeling great the whole time.

There I fixed it for you. That's a healthier stack!

Fixed X2

#21 villie

villie

• Members
  • 451 posts

Posted 07 December 2015 - 12:11 AM

ORAL TREN!!!!! "Are those peices of my liver in my shit?? idk who cares im huge"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users