• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 October 2015 - 03:48 AM

So this will be my first PH/SARM cycle.

Stats;

Age - 21

Height - 5'6

Weight - 160 (big 160, told i look 180+ regularly, will provide pictures if requested)

BF - 13-15%

I'm currently running;

Mod GRF 1-29 100mcg 2-4x daily

Ipamorelin 100mcg 2-4x daily (on a break from GHRP-2 which i run at the same dose)

EC 27mg ephedra 225mg caffeine

T2 175mg daily

I'll be continuing the EC + T2 for another month while i diet then i plan to run 6-8 weeks of;

GHRP-2 + Mod GRF 1-29 100mcg/100mcg 3-5x daily

*Weeks 1-4*

Anabolic Trinity (4 caps providing 300mg 3b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-17-one + 100mg laxonegin + 25mg Ostarine)

Blockade - On cycle defense

Anastrozole .25mg EOD 

*Weeks 4-6(or 8)*

Ostar1ne - 25mg+

APS Androbolic - providing a few different forms of DHEA - This is where the 6 or 8 weeks confusion is, i've read that the ingredients might be half the dose required at recommended dose, so i thought instead of taking double the dose for 2 weeks. (this is where i'd like suggestions)

Dermacrine - Recommended dose (should i run this in the first four weeks or when needed since Androbolic may be a sufficient test base?)

Anastrozole - .25mg EOD

*Weeks 6(or 8)-12* PCT

Sup3r PCT by olympus labs - considering cutting this out altogether due to 75mg arimistane which i've read is unneeded during PCT

Clomid 100/50/25/25 (To be aggressive with it is my intention)

Nolva 40/40/20/20

Just looking for any additions/approval/things to take out etc etc.

Thanks for having a read :)

#2 hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

• Members
  • 2,516 posts

Posted 10 October 2015 - 10:51 AM

I like that your trying to go mildee for your first cycle. I would however suggest sticking to one compound.
Antaeus Labs Rep
http://www.antaeuslabs.com
Unique and Innovative Products

Please feel free to ask me any questions you may have about our products.

#3 Ambanc

Ambanc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 October 2015 - 05:59 PM

I like that your trying to go mildee for your first cycle. I would however suggest sticking to one compound.

Would you suggest just the anabolic trinity then PCT then the androbolic + osta after time in + PCT = time off?

#4 hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

• Members
  • 2,516 posts

Posted 10 October 2015 - 09:40 PM

I'd suggest just 8 weeks osta, just so you get the hang of how it feels like, and you can do your first PCT, see how well you recover, etc. I assume you're not trying to win the Olympia next year.
Antaeus Labs Rep
http://www.antaeuslabs.com
Unique and Innovative Products

Please feel free to ask me any questions you may have about our products.

#5 Ambanc

Ambanc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 October 2015 - 08:45 PM

I'd suggest just 8 weeks osta, just so you get the hang of how it feels like, and you can do your first PCT, see how well you recover, etc. I assume you're not trying to win the Olympia next year.

Thanks for the advice :) i'll give it a short run to see how it feels and continue recomping/dieting then check back to see where to go from there. 

Haha no not quite, just trying to maximize my results in the gym.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: first, cycle, prohormone, help, newb

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users