Swolecity W/ Trest & The Granddaddy

35 replies to this topic

#1 StrongArm

StrongArm

• Members
  • 331 posts

Posted 18 October 2015 - 03:26 PM

Its Time!!!!

I've been waiting quite a long time to begin this log. Everything has been prepared for almost 8 months from the beginning of my preparation. I will be logging a Trestoderm (TD-from here on out) and Superdrol(LGI/Transform) (SD-from here on out). I have 5 bottles of TD and literally a lifetime supply of SD at my disposal.

I've spent most of the summer to slim down as much as possible. No excuses are made, but I could've been better. I could've done better. With that said, I don't care who you are.....two kids....under the age of three.....hormonal wife.....equals your attention to iron becomes greatly diminished. Albeit, on my good days, which did happen more than not, i was able to stay consistent and now get down to 12%bf according to my bf calipers i bought from another site. This will be the best shape, physically and conditionally, that I've been in since my college days while playing baseball.

Now onto the plan....As of now i'm weighing in at 170 upon waking in the morning. +/- 3lbs during the day. I have spent over a year trying to discipline myself with my diet plan. This summer's cut has taught me a lot about adjustments and discipline. once again, I feel I am at the best place I can be by the time i begin this cycle. I will shoot for 2500 cals a day. No less than 2000 (rest days).

Still trying to decide between an FST7 or 531 style workout. as I'm typing, I'm currently calculating how I can incorporate both workouts throughout the cycle. I may end up doing this. Anyway, a small caveat to announce. Im currently on my last week of Lower Lumbar Therapy. I had a bulging disc in my L5/S1. Only issues were when i self adjusted and it always hit the nerve. Workouts were great, cardio was great. However, I don't believe I will push myself past the 225 Squat or a 285 deadlift. I just may go strictly volume with these two lifts and incorporate other leg exercises for some ancillary work. Lunges, split squats, etc. Cardio will consist of bicycling outdoors after workouts during "nice" days. Jump rope indoors during inclimate weather.

The Jooce....As i said before, I have 5 30ml bottles of TD. The plan is to run 50mg/day TD for two weeks to get used to this product and at the same time run my supports to prepare for SD. I'm very familiar with SD so I will be running 5 weeks with this compound. here's what the program looks like...

SD 0/0/10/20/20/20/20
TD 50/50/50/50/50/50/50/50
Trest will probably be adjusted to 75 or 100 later in the cycle.
All supports are available as well as AI's and PCT serms.
PCT I would like suggestions. I normally run Clomid only but i did pick up some Tamox to double up on PCT considering the obvious shutdown i'll receive. but i could use some suggestions on the Tamox protocol. but otherwise, I'll have it sorted out by the time PCT rolls around.

Anyway, I'm off my soapbox. Hope to see you all around. I'm excited for this cycle. Ready to finally be where I've always wanted. Questions or suggestions are always welcomed as well as criticism. Thanks for following.
  • Acerola likes this

#2 Acerola

Acerola

• Members
  • 403 posts

Posted 18 October 2015 - 03:45 PM

Excited to bare witness to your path of glory!

#3 StrongArm

StrongArm

• Members
  • 331 posts

Posted 18 October 2015 - 03:48 PM

Excited to bare witness to your path of glory!

Thanks for joining!  I hope to reign supreme by the end of this cycle. 

#4 Triton_

Triton_

• Members
  • 307 posts

Posted 18 October 2015 - 06:49 PM

Good luck man, love the focus.

#5 StrongArm

StrongArm

• Members
  • 331 posts

Posted 18 October 2015 - 08:06 PM

Good luck man, love the focus.

Thank you for the inspiration, Triton.  I have to say that it did take me long enough to really get these cycles "right".  I put that in quotes because I thought I knew all along.  But in essence, I didn't.  Wether it'd be a bad diet plan, lack of cardio, or lack of supports.  I've been there.  I've witnessed the sides.  All the while, my thoughts were "the PH's will do all the work".  Perhaps I was young and dumb.  or lazy.  but now, Im more prepared and really excited to tell everyone about my ride.  hope you enjoy it too!

• Triton_ likes this

#6 Acerola

Acerola

• Members
  • 403 posts

Posted 18 October 2015 - 08:17 PM

Tamox/Nolva: 40/40/20/20 or 20/20/10/10 are the most common. Some go to 6 or 8 weeks depending on their needs. 

#7 StrongArm

StrongArm

• Members
  • 331 posts

Posted 18 October 2015 - 09:28 PM

Tamox/Nolva: 40/40/20/20 or 20/20/10/10 are the most common. Some go to 6 or 8 weeks depending on their needs. 

Thanks for the heads up.  quick question...would it be more beneficial to not top out with the dosages for Tamox?  I only ask considering I'll be using Clomid alongside with the Tamox.  

#8 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 2,727 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 12:03 AM

Are you a granddaddy? Or going to be one after this cycle lol

E-control is no AI for trest champ. I'd have Alex or exem on standby or better still, start it with the trest IMO.

You will be shutdown hard on theses two hormones........suggest both clomid,nolva and run your AI thruout pct. Exem preferred.

Training is simple, train fukin hard, you got ya diet in check you've said, rest heaps, repeat.

Good luck champ, will follow for sure!
  • StrongArm likes this

#9 StrongArm

StrongArm

• Members
  • 331 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 01:55 AM

Are you a granddaddy? Or going to be one after this cycle lol
E-control is no AI for trest champ. I'd have Alex or exem on standby or better still, start it with the trest IMO.
You will be shutdown hard on theses two hormones........suggest both clomid,nolva and run your AI thruout pct. Exem preferred.
Training is simple, train fukin hard, you got ya diet in check you've said, rest heaps, repeat.
Good luck champ, will follow for sure!

Thanks for following. I suppose I should edit my original post. I am hastily equipped with both AI's. I didn't realize that E-Control was an actual product. I was using the word to generalize my statement on my AI's. But thanks for the awareness.

As far as the Granddaddy headline, I was referring to the GrandDaddy of the ph world.....SuperDrol!!
  • Looseunitwa likes this

#10 StrongArm

StrongArm

• Members
  • 331 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 02:03 AM

By the way, I should note that the plan, for now, and in the immediacy of the cycle I will be dosing every third day @12.5mg of Exem. I'll adjust accordingly.

#11 spinyvegeta

spinyvegeta

PHF Rep

• Reps
  • 7,870 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 11:33 AM

Noodz please

#12 StrongArm

StrongArm

• Members
  • 331 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 12:07 PM

a quick update....went to the chiropractor today and was told that he needs to see me for 2 more days.  this will put my treatment and roughly 2 and a half weeks of PT, muscle/electro therapy, and spinal manipulation (adjustments).  anyway, i can't wait to get this over with.  its been a week since i finally regained strength in my lower back.  but they still want to finish the job.  hopefully i can get this cycle started by next week or else it could be later.

#13 PZTHATER

PZTHATER

• Members
  • 5,327 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 02:14 PM

Noooooooodz

PURUS LABS REP

#14 Triton_

Triton_

• Members
  • 307 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 07:19 PM

In for some before and after noodz as well, no homo of course

#15 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 2,727 posts

Posted 20 October 2015 - 05:29 AM

Yup sorry champ......nooooodz first.

#16 StrongArm

StrongArm

• Members
  • 331 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 03:24 PM

Is everyone overdosing the Clomid?  Chill out doodz.  The noodz are coming soon!

Update on the chiro therapy....should be "released" this week.  I've been going light on the weights and just pushing some heavy cardio on the bicycle since its been nice weather in my area.  But its not a set back by no means.  I just want to be as healthy as possible going into this cycle.  

• Triton_ likes this

#17 StrongArm

StrongArm

• Members
  • 331 posts

Posted 25 October 2015 - 09:13 PM

another update....

i went to the chiro on thursday to get another adjustment and go through what I thought was my last round of therapy.   Perhaps, I may have squawked a little too much to my doctors.  I usually go through the massage therapy, then PT (stretching included) and adjustment.  Once the Chiro was finished with the adjustment, I proceeded to ask about routinely coming in to the facility to have the PTAs stretch me.  Side Note:  I have very tight hamstrings and hip flexors.  I'm definitely going to need some stretching.

I proceeded to explain to my chiro and asked to have my Physician come in and hear what I had to say too.  so i told them my plans with my upcoming cycle.  I know these professionals very well.  so i'm very comfortable having to divulge this information to them.

anyway, long story short, they both had no clue as to what I was taking, but I did mention a huge increase in muscle mass.  this caused a light bulb to go off and my chiro suggested i go into my workouts as i normally would.  any increase in pain or decrease in mobility to stop.  but they want two more visits next week, mainly for PT work and I can be off the leash.

so one more week.....maybe to start the cycle.

• Looseunitwa likes this

#18 StrongArm

StrongArm

• Members
  • 331 posts

Posted 26 October 2015 - 07:18 PM

somebody shoot me a pm with a quick tutorial for my ignorant ass on how to upload some NOODZ!!!!  I'll post later this week.

#19 Triton_

Triton_

• Members
  • 307 posts

Posted 26 October 2015 - 07:47 PM

somebody shoot me a pm with a quick tutorial for my ignorant ass on how to upload some NOODZ!!!!  I'll post later this week.

http://www.prohormon...hl=+post +photo

#20 StrongArm

StrongArm

• Members
  • 331 posts

Posted 02 November 2015 - 01:47 AM

Before I begin commenting any further....NOODZ for DOODZ are coming tomorrow.  I promise.  They're on my phone.  I just have to upload them to photo bucket and post.

just another quick update.  Back is doing well.  so I will be "officially" starting the TD dosing tomorrow.  50mg for the next two weeks alongside pre loading my Cycle Assist and TUDCA (Aegis).  Only other supports I will be taking are Fish Oil and MultiV.  I'm sure I'll need some Taurine for back pumps, so i'll probably stop by my local supps store and pick some up.

I've decided to run FST7 while on TD/SD.  I figure this will help best with my lagging body parts.  The pics will show you where Im lacking the most.  But my focus on this cycle will be Legs, delts, lats.  I'll be following this workout plan:

Day 1:  Deadlifts, pull ups/chin ups, 

Day 2:  Arm Day...bicep, tricep, shoulder

Day 3:  Rest/Cardio

Day 4:  Chest/Back (T Bar, Bent Over Rows, One arm Dumbbell rows)

Day 5:  Squats/Shoulders

Day 6:  Rest/Cardio

Day 7:  chest/abs

I'll also throw ab work on another day, perhaps within a "rest" day.  but given I'll still be receiving some ab work from squats and deads, I won't overdue this.  but as far as the splits are concerned, I won't adhere to this direct protocol.  what will probably happen is I'll rotate the workout days.  So deadlift won't exactly fall on every monday and so forth.

#21 StrongArm

StrongArm

• Members
  • 331 posts

Posted 02 November 2015 - 12:08 PM

IMG_1957_zps0ytpm5jx.jpg

IMG_1947_zpsgcbidonp.jpg
IMG_1932_zpsieocpdiu.jpg
IMG_1923_zpszjbrnrgx.jpg
IMG_1905_zpswxnktrpl.jpg

#22 StrongArm

StrongArm

• Members
  • 331 posts

Posted 02 November 2015 - 12:09 PM

NOODZ FOR DOODZ ARE UP!!!  

Have at it for a while!  I'll be back after my workout!

#23 StrongArm

StrongArm

• Members
  • 331 posts

Posted 03 November 2015 - 01:22 AM

DAY 1

worked on deadlifts, pull ups and chin ups today.  got a good size of volume in there.  i should feel this tomorrow. 

did some yard work, showered and applied 50mg of Trestoderm.  Let it dry, then worked out.  nothing to report on the affects of my first application.  maybe, just maybe a spike in sweating.  however, i'm usually sweating in weather over 70 degrees anyway.  no placebo yet.

weighed in at 172 this morning.  I'm not going to be too concerned with the weight as it will obviously increase.  I'll probably randomly check the scale once a week.  my concern is definitely going to be the change in body composition.  

#24 StrongArm

StrongArm

• Members
  • 331 posts

Posted 03 November 2015 - 10:25 PM

Day 2

Nothing major to report today. Split the 50mg dosage of TD today. Did 25 before my fasted jump rope for cardio. Later in the day I did the same, but shortly before my bike ride. Took about 40 minutes. Medium intensity.

Body was sore. More than likely DOMS has set in. Hit the calories today. But went very low carb. I'll continue to carb cycle until SD dictates otherwise. Which it will, eventually.

#25 StrongArm

StrongArm

• Members
  • 331 posts

Posted 04 November 2015 - 10:10 PM

Day 3

dosed 50mg of TD this evening.  about a few hours before my workout.  i forgot to split the dose this morning.  but still doesn't make a difference in my opinion.  or at least yet, it doesn't make a difference.  of course, i'm not noticing a big difference through my workouts from this Trestoderm.  I don't know if I'm supposed to "feel" anything, but I'm not exactly expecting this either.

Workout was arms and shoulders.  had a great pump.  felt great, especially since I'm running FST7.  this one specific day should make my arms respond.  

Diet and Cals were on point today.  although, I'm feeling "slower or lethargic" recently.  I haven't been this high in cals for quite some time now.  from what i gather, eventually TD will make the appetite ramp up.  of course SuperDrol will be doing the same in about three weeks.

Cardio was 20 minute Hiit jump rope.  calves are on fire and shoulders are torched.  but felt good otherwise.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Alexa (1)